What Happened in 2004?

Written by Marty on December 14th, 2004

There are many speculations as to why the 2004 election resulted in this outcome, what we want to know is which is the most likely the reason. We are not asking if the result was a product of either George W. Bush or John Kerry, for in such a close election with this high of a turnout both men deserve credit. What we are asking in these polls is which issues decided the election.

Dem & Rep

On the first poll I think you should add “All of the above” because I think all of them are true.
    I disagree with those who say that gay marriage had that much to do with the vote; I think those who voted Kerry did so because of the economy and Iraq, but those who voted for Bush mostly did so because of their fear of Iraq being lost.
    On the last poll I don't see how in the day of our high technology why anyone should have to register months before the election. If people could register right before the election, then no one would be denied the right to vote.

Sounds good Donna, if only the powers that be would want everyone to vote. It is a shame that for some that is the last thing they want.

What happen in 2004? Your guy lost!

Face it Donna, America doesn't want anything to with the homo agenda! Everywhere you look the liberal media is cramming down our throats the lie that it is normal to be gay. People are sick of it and that is why there was the largest turn out of voters to stop the gay agenda!

Don't you mean that you guys cheated? Huh Pet

Pet, I just don't know where you get this stuff, What “homo agenda?”
    Did Kerry say he was opposed to gay marriage or not?

Jess,
    You should know that it was the gay marriage thing that got President Bush reelected.