Free Fire Zone

Written by Marty on February 17th, 2005

This is a new page for posting what ever you like. It will be replacing the one about articles. If you notice that some pages are missing try looking at the new page called Archives. Some may find this page useful when their regular boards are not working. Here all are welcome, after registering you will be able to post. To start a new thread click on the Post a comment you can gave that thread a title by replacing the Free Fire Zone with your title. I hope you all enjoy this page.

In this article Fording the River of Grief it says,
    ” I am a psychologist, and I've trained many people in how to help people who have lost loved ones or suffered a traumatic event of crisis proportions. In addition, I have walked through the grieving process with many of my own clients after they have experienced a significant loss. But having recently suffered the loss of my own father just a few months ago, this matter of grief and grieving suddenly became very significant to me personally.”
    This should be read because we forget too often that the world we are called to minister to is suffering in Grief.

I especially liked this part of the article; it's hard some times to know how to deal with the pain of the heart.

So, recognize that it is OK to cry in front of people; it still hurts. It is OK to miss your parent, son, daughter or spouse; you still love that person. It is OK to ask for help; we all need to experience the comfort of the Holy Spirit as expressed in the empathy, compassion and tenderness of His people. Don't worry that others are uncomfortable with your grief. They likely don't understand fully because it has not yet happened to them. Be forgiving of others, but be sensitive to yourself. Bring your grief to the Lord daily. He will see you through this experience because He loves you and He promises us His comfort in the midst of the pain.

Has anyone seen this article? Experts see military draft as inevitable
    Am I alone in worrying about a draft?

I know if it wasn't for God's help, we would all be lost.

Don't believe everything you read. Even if the President wants to bring back the draft, which I doubt, Congress would never go along with it.

I like this one, I don't agree with you on most things but you have a good site.

Are you kidding? Bush will reinstate the draft first chance his gets.

One question, how safe is the White House if a guy using a fake name can get a press pass?

Oh, goodie! Bush finally has a man date!
    Hi, Marty! I thought I'd pop over and have a look around!

It is nice to see you; sorry it took a little while to get back to you. I have not been feeling well and am trying to rest as I have to go back to work tomorrow no matter how I feel. I think this page might be useful to those who wish to post while Netscape boards are down. I will be leaving this one active just for that. Thanks for all the help with that other issue.
    Marty

Where was the Secret Service? Does anyone think that the media would be letting this go if it had been done by Bill Clinton?

“Bush finally has a man date” What? President Bush won that is all he needs!

Hi there! Sorry you were under the weather. Better now, I hope?
    Hey, no problem whatsever. You know I'll always be there in a jam!

Man date was a reference to Gannon.
    🙂

SICK,

SICK? No, not really. Other than being sick of the misinformation that this administration has been feeding us.
    Personally, I do not care what you think about my statements or me. How do you feel about being lied to? How do you feel about the Iraqi people? How do you feel about Osama bin Forgotten?
    Those are the important questions.

I feel a lot better, but my job is hard enough without being ill while trying to do it. Thank you for saying that.

Some people are so worried about how everybody else lives that they miss the big things! I agree, Osama is more of a threat than any gay thing.

Bush in the Texas Air National Guard

LOL! At the protests in Tucson there was a person with a cardboard cut-out of George Bush. It is here:
    So what do you all think of the Terri Schiavo case? I think the poor woman should have the right to die if that was what her wishes were.
    But, Bush felt he should intervene on her parents' behalf to keep her alive. And, this after his signing into law theTexas Futile Care law when he was the governor of Texas.
    The law allows hospitals to remove life support for patients who cannot afford to pay and have no hope of recovery….even if that goes against the families wishes.
    A little 6 month old boy died this week as a result of that law. His name was Sun Hudson.
    George Bush is a hypocrite.

I think if Bush had to make a living as a used car salesman he would go hungry. Funny picture though.
    “George Bush is a hypocrite” I dont' see how he can justify it.

I think the Republicans want people to have long slow painful death. They don't care about anyone who is poor or old. I don't think that they even cared about Terri Schiavo, she was only someone to be used by them. That is just wrong, but I don't know what can be done about it. Bush is just evil to allow his party to do this.

You're absolutely right about them not even caring about Terri Schiavo. It has come to light since her death that there was a memo circulated saying that this could be a big political bonus for the Republicans if they step up to the plate so to speak. Disgusting!

Pretty disgusting, politics are one thing but this crosses the line. I just hope that enough Republicans tell their party how much they disapprove of this.

After a nasty bout of bronchiole pneumonia I find myself wondering how much medical advancement might there have been if we had put all the resources that went to war in the last hundred years to medical science?

This post is for ALL
    Now I understand! I always thought that the majority of Christians were totally uninformed, I now know why. It is the way they are shown information on their web pages. It is slanted to the outcome the page owners want. Look at the bar graph to the polls on this page graphically and you come to a biased conclusion, however if you read the numbers represented by those bars you will see the exact opposite! One would think that a bar representing 80% of respondents would be larger than a bar representing 20%! Not so on this site! How sad people resort to trickery and falsehoods (Which by the way is not Christian in my book!) to trick people into believing what they want them to believe.

I wondered where you been, I hope you get well soon.
    Your special friend,
    Jess

Where are the tricks? I think that you maybe reading things into the display that is not there. Please explain what you are talking about.

A.S.
    You

But that is okay, cause he is a Republican!

Today I went to the grocery store. I had parked my car and got out, when I saw a 7 or 8 year old boy having a temper tantrum. His mother and grandmother were trying to get him to set in the back seat, but he would have nothing of it. He screamed and cried as the mother just stood there. I know she was probably embarrassed and ashamed. The thought that filled my mind was, if that child is like this now what will he be like as a teenager?

So many parents think that there children will just grow out of the bad attitudes, but just the opposite is true. Those willful children become unholy terrors in their teens. These teens are the one involved in crimes of all kinds. Galatians 6:7 says, “whatever a man shall sow, that also shall he reap.”

Too many people think that they can do what ever they please and so long as they don’t get caught it’s okay. This just isn’t so, for as Billy Graham said in his article, No Shortcuts to Heaven:

Someday your sin will catch up with you. No one will ever get by with a single sin. You may get by with it for a month, or a year, or two or three or five years, or even for 10 years. But one day you are going to reap what you have been sowing.

Some think that this won’t happen till they die and convince themselves that there is no heaven or hell. What they miss is that unless we die very young we will all pay for our actions somehow in this life as well in the next.

That is so true. Some times we get so caught up in our own little world that we lose the big picture.

Bush hasn't been without his successes this year, but below are some of the more high-profile challenges he faces.
    Getty Images

Democrats have blocked the president's U.N. nominee, John Bolton, from geting a confirmation vote.

AP

Bush continues to push for Social Security reform despite resistance from Congress and the public to his plans.

Reuters

A poll last week shows a minority of Americans approve of the job he's doing with Iraq. And even some within his party have criticized his approach.

Source: nytimes.com

Mart,y
    I guess I was spoilled by the Netscape Message Board, and don't know if I am maneuvering this one correctly.
    The Netscape Board, rate President George Bush is what I would like to comment about.
    I was away for a few days, and this morning when I tried to access the Rate George Bush board on Netsacpe, I couldn't find it. Even the
    link you have here doesn't take me there.
    Has it been removed because of what was happening? Anybody, can you clue me in?

President Bush keeps interjecting references to 9/11 in his speech's about Iraq. We know, or at least some of us, that there was no conection between 9/11 and Iraq, yet it keeps coming up in his speeches. I suspect there are still lots of folks equate the (illegal) war in Iraq with the terrorist attacks of 9/11.

“I wish I could change my mistakes by going back in time and reliving my life.” That's what my Dad use to always say, trouble is once we make the mistakes they are there. Grandma Bee is right, I can't change the past, and all I can do is try to make the future right. I'm growing in the Lord and learning but I seem to be a slow learner.

Baghdad Bush
    How many lies can one man tell? Bush may go down in the record books for that.

Why do you have to bash the President? I thought that was a very good speech that he gave. No one is saying that he is as good as Reagan was, but he is a close second.

The facts are prety clear. Iraq DID NOT have anything to do with the events of 9/11. Bsased on the nationality of the majority of those 9/11 terrorists, we should have gone after Saudi Arabia. It is hard to see how Iraq could have been much of a threat to the United States.
    Bush's speech really didn't contain anything new. It was more of a rah, rah, let's win one for the Gipper pep talk. He did say that he would not send any additional troops to Iraq – at the present. I wonder how many people missed that. Nothing was mentioned about the rebuilding of Iraq, and when the Iraqi were going to assume responsibility for that. They are pumping oil and receiving the revenue from that, aren't they?
    Ronald Reagan is not one of my favorite Presidents. On any list I would make, he and George Bush would be on the bottom along with Warren Harding and U.S. Grant. Deserved or not, reagan had the reputation of sleeping at his desk, while Nancy and her Astrologers ran the country. He gave us Manuel Noreiga, Ollie North, and the Iran Contra affair, and entanglement in the Middle East. Although North was eventually pardoned, I still can't see making heroes out of criminals.
    It wasn't Ronald Reagan's say-so that caused the collapse of the Soviet Union, and removal of the Berlibn wall, but a natural and eventual decline of all totaltarian governments. Even Democratic Republics such as ours have a finite, and sometimes fragile life span. We should be working dilligently to see that our eventual internal collapse is delayed as long as possible instead of trying to handle the affairs of the world, and especially of countries that do not pose a military threat to us. Our biggest threat right not is economic collapse, which is being orchestrated by our corporate infrastructure moving to other countries, notably China. Amazing! A few years ago, we would have added the adjective Red to China, but now that they are a Most Favored Nation as a trading partner, it's just China. They are still Communist, you know.

To TrendsetterA,
    Maybe we should have gone after the biggest and strongest nation in the Middle East, but what would that have cost? I think that President Bush

Oh my God, I can

So could this be the first of many excuse to invade Iran?

Mosinee veteran believes president-elect was captor
    Milwaukee Journal Sentinel – 2 hours ago
    By CHASE DAVIS. Not long after Mahmoud Ahmadinejad won a landslide victory in last week's Iranian presidential elections, Mosinee resident Kevin Hermening realized something seemed amiss. Like at least four

It isn't bashing. It's called telling the truth and shaming the devil. George Bush is a disaster as a President.
    He might even be an okay guy as a pal but as a President, he is wrecking our future.

It isn't America's right or duty to take over the world. There are such things as “international laws” which forbid such things except under certain circumstances. None of that criteria has been met in Iraq, much less the rest of the M.E.

The sad truth is that some people do think that it is our duty to our form of civilization to the world. The problem is that they presuppose that there no civilization in the rest of the world. The question in my mind is, are these Neo-Cons foolish enough to think that we can take on the whole world?

I think Bush thinks it is his duty to take over the world. I'm scrare that there is a mad man runing the country! I just know he is planning to invade Iran.

Marty,
    Here's a link to an interesting web site. You may have already seen it. However you feel, it does make for some thought provoking reading.
    Click Here

I have just started to read the link, so far the

Marty I where I agree that no one who is a Christian leader should act like a dictator, but I take issue with the assumption that James Dobson is arrogant. That link looks like a typical one that attacks Christians. I was surprised to see that you put it on the blog. Just because you disagree with Dr. Dobson doesn't make it right to attack his Christianity.

McKinley does have some insightful and maybe even inciteful articles. He comes head on at the religious right, and Focus on the Family.
    I thought you might want to include a link to his Blog.
    Unsing his material to mount a defense against the so-called “religious right” would seem to me to be a futile effort. They have their minds made up and can't be bothered with the facts.

That's someone from over on the WOT board thinking that they're terribly sneaky and funny trying to pretend to be someone else. LOL!
    Marty, did you see this??

I have listened to Dobson and some times he comes off as this real nice guy then at other times if you really listen you can hear the arrogance.

My concern is that this might be the trigger bush needs (or wants) to go after Iran. It will be interesting to see the Nationality of the London terrorists.

To Pet,
    What you are suggesting is global take-over basically. It's not only NOT in our best interests but also goes against what the Founders hoped to achieve.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations

Iranian officials have stated that Ahmadinejad opposed the embassy takeover, and was not one of the organizers. The man in the photo which people accuse of being Ahmadinejad, is someone else: Taqi Mohammadi, a militant who died in prison after becoming a dissident.
    So says an intelligence official in Iran who is not a political ally of Ahmadinejad.
    It DOES look like this is being used much the way the ol' Saddam and WMD's was.

Red that is a great quote of Jefferson

It scares me that Mr. Bush might just start World War Three and I hate the fact that this time we will be the Nazis! God help us if that happens!

Rick wrote:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    He fits the description of a sociopath, IMHO.

Yes, most people either never learned or have forgotten that that was what the Founders thought best for us. If we mind our own business as far as government go, we'd be far better off.
    Our absolute biased aide for Israel is the number one reason that bin Laden wants to destroy us and yet George bush has the audacity to say that bin Laden “isn't a priority” which makes him a lying little creep. Of course, we already knew that.
    :^)

I think this says it all, Mr. Bush does not seem to care about those that he hurts. I wonder if his previous drug usage has had a permanent effect on his brain. That or maybe he is just a puppet for people like Cheney and Rove.

What do the rest of you think the penalty should be for child abuse?

Three-year-old Braithe Jones was only nine months old when he was viciously attacked by his mother's boyfriend.

The Dubbo boy is brain damaged, has lost the use of his left arm and will never be able to walk after 26-year-old Graham Wilcox assaulted him in his cot in 2002.

Last Friday Graham Wilcox, who is also from Dubbo, was found guilty of the attack and was sentenced to a maximum of six years in prison with a four-year non-parole period.

“It's not enough,” Braithe's grandfather Brian Jones said. Click to read more.

Why has it taken so long for Wilcox to come to trial? Is it because our justice system is more concerned for the criminal than his victim?
    Somehow I don't think the prison sentence is enough. Perhaps if he were required, under close supervision, to provide total support , including medical care, for the child for the rest of his life?

Marty,
    This is an e-mail exchange I have been having with something called the Christian Internet Forum. I thought some of your readers might like to read it. If not, delete it, or whatever.
    -T
    Originally posted on the internet
    Bill Clinton – Evangelist?

Recently there was an article in the newspapers on the honoring of Billy Graham, in New York City, by ex-president Bill Clinton. Eighty thousand people attended the event. Clinton called the evangelist “a man I love”, and made the statement “God Bless you friend.” Graham called the Clintons “wonderful friends” and made one of the most fantastic statements of all time – that the former president “should become an evangelist! And allow his wife to run the country.”
    Yes, you heard it right, that's what the world's greatest evangelist, and known as “America's pastor” said to the man who led the country for eight years and supported abortion. The killing of millions of innocent lives. Lives of millions of babies created by God as a gift to the parents, and were snuffed out on demand in abortion clinics.
    How could the leader of the United States, and most likely the man with the most influence in the world – come to such a low estimation of human life? How could Clinton, or any person make the decision that the unborn is a non-person? That's all bad enough – but far worse – how can “America's Pastor” – a man looked up to by tens of millions of Christians across the world, call this ex-leader a friend – and suggest that he become an evangelist?
    Put all the extramarital affairs to the side. Put all of his lying about those affairs to the side. Put aside the fact he had sex in his workplace, which is a federal offense, and served no time for it. Put aside everything else Mr. Clinton was called up on – either justly or unjustly over the years. They can be pardoned by Christ. All sins can be pardoned by Christ, including abortion. But I have never heard Mr. Clinton make any kind of statement that he was truly sorry for his support for abortion.
    Now maybe Billy Graham knows something we don't know. Maybe Mr. Clinton did atone for all the deaths of the innocents, that he supported for eight years, and is now a born-again Christian. I hope so. I, without knowing where Mr. Clinton's heart is now, could not even shake hands with him – much less tell him to be an evangelist.
    Paul was one of the biggest sinners in history, hunting down innocent people and having them killed. But he atoned for his sins and became the greatest evangelist ever. Paul was personally picked by Christ – spent some years in the desert in training – and let the world know about his complete turn around. I don't know if Mr. Clinton went through, or is going through what Paul did, but let's look at the harm Billy Graham's statement on evangelism can cause.
    Millions of people were brought to Christ by Billy Graham. Most of them I'm sure fe el they have an eternity in heaven waiting for them. They look up to this man Graham – his world travels – hard work – fantastic sermons – and, the thought that whatever is good enough for Billy Graham, is good enough for them.
    Now here he is a good friend of Bill Clinton, the man who scandalized the presidency with sexual escapades, lying, and abortion. Doesn't that put a thought in the minds of these millions – especially the younger ones – that if Billy Graham is O.K. with Bill Clinton's escapades and beliefs – that they too can do and support the same things as Mr. Clinton.
    But as a Christian who believes in the Bible, you know it doesn't work that way.
    There are many Scriptures about lying. A good one is Rev. 21:27 “But nothing unclean will enter it (heaven) nor anyone who practices abomination or falsehood…” There are scriptures about adultery, God's Commandment “Thou shall not commit adultery” (Exodus 20:14 and Deut. 5:18) says it all. There are many Scriptures against abortion, the killing of innocents (read our article on abortion). .
    By George Konig July 3, 2005 http://www.konig.org
    cifquestions@yahoo.com
    The message that Billy Graham gave to the world by endorsing Bill Clinton as a wonderful friend, and to become an evangelist – is one I don't understand.
    TrendsetterA responded
    And why not? Christians preach love and forgiveness, but you don

This is from an Australian paper, so my assumption is that the case is from there, but our system is not much better. I created a new link to News papers from around the world; it is at the bottom of the periodical links. There is so much news not covered in this country that I thought we would find some interesting stories in these papers.

I agree, but I would add that he should never be allowed around other children for the rest of his life too. Personal, my opinion is if someone abuses a child that person should be locked up for most if not all of his/her life.

Marty,
    By no means have I read your complete Blog, but have taken some cues from its title, Christianity and the Confusion. Herein are some of my views:
    I

Note to all who receive notifications of posts and articles. We are upgrading the blog, notifications will be coming from christianity_and_the_confusion@comcast.net instead of DeMartMan@Aol.com. This is because I wish to open the blog to more people who would like to have articles that they have written posted. If there is something which you have researched and wish to have as a new page on the blog you can send it to christianity_and_the_confusion@comcast.net with an appropriate picture to go with it.

In five years in office Mr. Bush has spent almost a year on vacation. Some say that America is better with Mr. Bush on vacation, but I cannot help but think that if he was to take his job serious his presidency would not be such a failure. What does it say when he is so irresponsible towards the war on terrorism?
    The image “http://www.internetweekly.org/images/bush_vacation.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

How would you describe the amount of vacation time Bush takes?
    Too much
    Not enough
    Just right

He certainly can't claim the mental stress of the office, because someone else does the thinking for him.
    Maybe it's the stress of his consicience bothering him?

That is a very good post, I would suggest submitting in a little more details as an opening article. You can do that by sending it to christianity_and_the_confusion@comcast.net

This is the Scripture that comes to mind, it does not say that church attendance is necessary to be a Christian, but it is a benefit to the believer. For as we assemble together we are able to help each other in our walks with the Lord.

Hebrews 10:23 let us hold fast the confession of our hope that it waver not; for he is faithful that promised:
    24 and let us consider one another to provoke unto love and good works;
    25 not forsaking our own assembling together, as the custom of some is, but exhorting one another; and so much the more, as ye see the day drawing nigh.

I hope his conscience is bothering him, with 1800 dead for a bogus war only a cold hearted person wouldn

I remember back in the 1950's a republican president that had the White House at Augusta National golf course.
    I guess our republican presidents have to work harder wI remember back in the 1959's a republican president that had the White House at Augusta National golf course.
    I guess our republican presidents have to work harder with what brainpower they have, and therefore tire more easily.
    I see the flip attitude that gwb conveys whenever he appears on television. He gives the impression that the Presidency is just a stroll in the park.

If the statement All terrorists are Muslim is true (which it is not), it makes a good case for keeping religion out of the United States Government More and more I am hearing Americans taking up this cry and the belief that all terrorists are Muslim.
    Muslims that have said this are the religious fanatics, and they won’t listen to any other point of view.
    Compare this to the religious fundamentalist fanatics in this country – Christian fanatics – they want the government to acknowledge that this is a Christian nation, or even declare Christianity as the State Religion – we must have prayer in public schools, the ten commandments posted on every town square, Christmas be made a mandatory holiday for everyone, and of course ban all other religions, and establish Christianity and its leaders as the government.
    Terrorism and terrorists are not the property or trait of any one religious group. Is it called Christianity for so many to show hatred for those illegals that are crossing our Southern border? It is a problem, but not one that is going to be solved with hatred, violence, and terrorism.
    It was terrorism in Northern Ireland when the Protestant and Catholic Christians could not agree and get along. Didn't we have incidents of car bombings and other terrorist activities?
    How about in the good old U.S. of A?
    Timothy McVey in Oklahoma City, Eric Rudolph in Atlanta during the 1996 Olympics, The Killings at Columbine High School by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, and just this week, a copycat Columbine in a school in Hillsborough, North Carolina. Alvaro Castillo has been accused of this shooting. Fortunately injuries were minor. David Koresh and the Branch Davidians?
    How about our own home grown KKK?
    No, terrorism is not limited to one nationality or religion, although this has been encouraged and implied by our elected officials. It's as if they are trying to perpetuate a holy war. They are using the term Muslim Terrorists as if it applied only to Muslims and that all Muslims are terrorists.
    Wikipedia has some good definitions of terrorist and terrorism at

TrendsetterA you said “Compare this to the religious fundamentalist fanatics in this country – Christian fanatics” I don't think that there is any comparison to the fundamentalist in Islam and Christianity. I mean I don't see Christian suicide bombers.

Karen, first of all thanks for your comments about my articles. Now specifically, the one about Muslim terrorists and Christian Fundamentalists:
    How much do you know about so called Christian Fundamentalists/ I have grown up and lived in that part of the country that embraces all sorts of religious sects, including snake handling. I live within a few hours driving distance of Bob Jones University and Liberty College, two of the bastions of Christian fundamentalism, and I was raised in a church that embraced some, but not all of fundamentalist beliefs.
    It might help to read another article I wrote and posted here called “Old Testament Christians, in which I pointed that these that called themselves Christians – fundamentalists – are living in and with the Old Testament Laws of Moses. Someone even called them Moses Christians.
    With the coming of Christ, this old order was put away. He came in fulfillment of the prophesies and declared that He gave us a New Covenant – that we should love one another as we love ourselves and that we should do to others as we would have them do unto us. Not only are we to love our brother, but to love our enemy, too. I don't see how so many of us can reconcile our hatred of the Muslims with Christianity and love.
    When Jesus was asked how many times we should forgive, He said instead of seven times as the Old Testament taught, we should forgive seventy times seven.
    I believe it is wrong for people to take scripture out of context, mainly from the Old Testament, and try to use it to justify wars, and hatred for others, and only bring the teachings of Christ out when we are feeling especially pious and generous.
    How many times have you heard someone say, “I can forgive him/her, but I can't forget what he/she did”? Or, “I can love the sinner, but hate the sin.”
    Aren't both these in conflict with what Jesus taught? Didn't he teach that love and forgiveness are unconditional?' If that's not the message I'm hearing, then I don't stand a chance, and I'll wager that neither do you.
    I said in one of my other posts that if someone comes up to you and starts the conversation with, “Did you know the Bible says. . .” Watch out! Most likely you're going to get a passage from the Old Testament, of course, that is taken out of context or misquoted or both.
    I'm glad you questioned this, and although my answers might not suit you, just remember that no one has all the right answers and I am seeking truths same as you.
    I once heard a preacher say that we are all Children of God. With that being so, that means that we are brother and sister to Christ! To me, that is one of the greatest things we can have – Christ as our brother.

Hebrews is a wonderful BOOK . FOR it reveals that WE NOW have a HIGH PRIEST IN CHRIST JESUS. THAT WE HAVIG A HEAAVENLY SANCTUARY which does SUPERCEED and REPLACE the EARTHLY ONE OF ANIMAL SCARIFICE> being ONE THAT HAS now BEEN GIVEN A ONCE FOR ALL SACRIFICE whom Was PROPHECIED TO COME AS OUR MESSIAH, JESUS CHRIST, IMMANUEL (GOD WITH US) HE HAS COME, SUFFERED DIED AND has BEEN RISEN BY the FATHER THAT DID AFTER ALL SEND HIM TO SAVE the WORLD AND MANKIND HE HAS MADE & CREATED.
    MAKING THEM MALE AND FEMALE CALLING THEM MANKIND!!!
    24 and let us consider one another to provoke unto love and good works;
    PROVOKE??? TO CALL to action , To Stir up, one another??? JUST WHAT ARE WE to STIR UP and CALL INTO ACTION TO??? when WE SEE EVIL WICKEDNESS IN THE WORLD THIS DAY and all those days that WE have already SEEN TME and again before THIS DAY??? and will continue if someone DOES NOT STAND UP AND SAY NO MORE???????? NO MORE what?? HATRED, ENVY, and JEALOUSY OF YOUR BROTHER< and THIS MEANS ALL THAT GOD HAS ALREADY CREATED AND MADE> MAN ANDWOMAN MANKIND!!!!!! AND WHAT HAS THE PEOPLE of AMERICA and ISRAEL and ENGLAND been TRYING VERY HARD TO DO. BY SPEAKING AGAINST the EVIL WORKINGS OF Those THAT HATE ISRAEL JEWISH AND AMERICANS, AND ANY AND ALL THAT believe IN FREEDOM FOR ALL MANKIND TO HAVE the FREEDOM E AS AMERICANS have ENJOYED UNLESS HAVING TO GO TO DEFEND THAT FREEDOM AGAINST ALL THAT IS AGAINST OUR FREE LIVING UNDER GOD !!!!!!!!!!!
    THIS ALSO GIVEING ALL THAT come here TO BELIEVE WORSHIP and PRAY TO ANY GOD they HAVE BELIEVED IN. WITHOUT INTERFERENCE AS LONG AS THOSE HAVING those FRREEDOMS do NOT IMPEDE AMERICA'S BELIEF IN ONE NATION=PEOPLE UNDER GOD BELIEVERS IN CHRIST JESUS the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD ALMIGHTY AS LORD AND SAVIOR AND CREATOR OF MANKIND!!!!!! EARTH AND HEAVEN ABOVE AND ALL AROUND THIS PLANET EARTH!!!!
    EACH AND EVERY DAY ON THIS PLANET EARTH men and woman and children and babies in the womb and outside the womb are MURDERED EVERY DAY> through the hands of whom??? MANKIND!!!!!!!!!! name the man the woman that has MURDERED A CHILD, ANOTHER BROTHER OR SISTER< AND UNBORN CHILD OR ONE THAT HAS BEEN BORN FROM THE WOMB OF A WOMAN TO THIS WORLD AND ONTO THIS EARTH??????????????? SORRY TO INFORM YOU AND ALL BUT WE ALL ARE GUILTY OF MURDER> FOR TO BREAK ONE OF THE TEN !!!!!! IS TO BREAK ALL!!!! and THIS LAW OF GOD> LOVE GOD AND THOU SHALT NOT MURDER WE HAVE ALREADY BROKEN THEM ALL>>
    WHAT IS the SENTANCE FOR NOT OBEYING GODS LAW????????? being DISOBEDIENT TO OUR LORD GOD! the one whom has CREATED MAN and WOMAN CALLING THEM MANKIND?????????
    DEATH!!!! so we all have been CONDEMNED TO DEATH!!!!!! ahhhhh BUT FOR THE SHED BLOOD OF HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON WE CALL JESUS the RISEN CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!! IF NOT FOR THIS WE would all BE DOOMED TO DEATH FOREVER > RIGHT???????????
    WELL HE SUFFERED DIED AND ROSE AGAIN and HE ALSO IS ALIVE AND WELL HAVING BEEN GIVEN ALL AUTHORITY IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH> FOR IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN “HOW CAN YOU BUILD ME A HOUSE, WHEN THE EARTH IS MY FOOTSTOOL AND HEAVEN IS MY THRONE?”
    WE NOW HAVE A HIGH PRIEST> ONE THAT IS ETERNAL AND FOREVER MAY ALL THE CONGREGATION OF GOD AND SAVIOR SAY PRAISES BE TO HIM AND GIVE HIM ALL THE GLORY.AMEN
    OH AND BY THE WAY!!!!!!! I know I shall DIE A PHYSICAL DEATH someday.. and if YOU HAVE FLESH AND ARE VISABLE TO ANOTHER SUCH AS A SON OR A DAUGHTER MOTHER OR DAD BROTHER OR SISTER???? FRIEND OR FOE??? YOU TO SHALL DIE SOMEDAY!!! IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE 20 and NOT IN THE WAR> you may live to be 100.. YET IF YOU ARE IN THE WAR and FIGHTING FOR THE FREEDOM FOR ALL MANKIND. I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU GREAT PROTECTION AND BRINGS YOU HOME SAFE TO YOUR PEOPLE> IN JESUS NAME I ASK IT!!!!!!
    IT HAS been WRTTEN ' ” IF THE PEOPLE CALLED BY MY NAME WILL HUMBLE THEMSELVES AND PRAY and SEEK MY FACE and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS. THEN WILL I HEAR FROM HEAVEN FORGIVE THEIR SIN and HEAL THEIR LAND.
    HOW MANY LANDS ARE AT war MURDERING AND KILLING EACH OTHER THIS DAY? AND ASK yourself this QUESTION.. What PEOPLE and CONTRIES are ALWAYS WORKING FOR PEACE BETWEEN OTHER people >> EXCEPT for those that HATE OTHERS AND want to JUST MURDER and KILL OUT OF HATRED and EVIL WICKED PURE HATRED?????????????? then DECIDE who's side YOU WANT TO be ON?
    A people that KNOW There is a ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD THAT HAS ALREADY SENT HIS SON TO SAVE THE WORLD AND HAS OVERCOME THE WORLD!!!! HAVING A BOOK WRITTEN OF HIM??????????>> OR PEOPLE THAT DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THIS TRUTH???????????? WHEN THE TRUTH IS MANIFESTED ALL AROUND US AND IN THOSE THAT HAVE BELIEVED AND CONFESSED HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON ???? WE CALL THE RISEN “CHRIST JESUS”!! BELIEVERS IN the GOSPEL(GOOD NEWS) WE ALL HAVE AS A WITNESS…….
    FOR IF WE HAVE NOT HIS WITNESS we have no RIGHTEOSNESS NOR DO ANY HAVE ANY FORGIVENESS for the SINS OF MANKIND ?????????????????????
    THERE ARE those THAT ARE MURDERING BECAUSE THEY HAVE been TOLD AND TAUGHT THAT TO MURDER THE JEW IS A TICKET TO HEAVEN AND 70 VIRGINS!!!!!!!as THEIR REWARD.
    IF THEY HAVE WIVES why do they even WANT TO DIE TO HAVE 70 VIRGINS????????????? shows what they think of the WOMAN THAT they have already to MARRY and have as WIVES?? HUH??
    YOU tell me how SICK AND DEPRAVED IDIOLOGY IS THIS???????
    IT is about time that THE TRUTH BE BROUGHT OUT IN THE Open for all to see and UNDERSTAND who and what we are WARRING and FIGHTING AGAINST This DAY OF OUR LORD????????????????????
    NOT HAVING TRUTH of WHO YOUR ENEMY is WILL CAUSE CERTAIN AND PERMENANT DEATH OF ALL THOSE THAT ARE OF THE GOD OF CREATION OF MANKIND!!!!!!!!!
    IS TRUTH STRANGER then FICTION??
    who is the UNSEEN, UNKNOWN, UNDISTINGUISHING, ENEMY OF MANKIND TODAY???
    BLIND LEAD THE BLIND!!!! and IF one cannot SEE THE ENEMY that THEY HAVE before THEM when that enemy is MADE TO be KNOWN BY TRUTH OF the WORD SPOKEN .. THEN the BLIND SHALL PERISH BECAUSE they HAVE NOT SEEN the enemy they are warring and fighting against?
    WE NO LONGER KNOW who OUR NEIGHBOR IS?? because OUR NEIGHBORS are OUT TO DESTROY US…………. and they have no IDENTIFYING UNIFORMS AS IN THE PAST. they ONLY HAVE THEIR IDOLOGY AND what they believe is their ENEMY… and that happens to be THE JEWISH PEOPLE OF ISRAEL =JACOB, SON OF Isaac, SON OF ABRAHAM, SON of Terah, son of Nahor, son of Shem , son of Noah, son of Lamech, son of Methuselah, son of Enoch, son of Enosh, son of Seth, son of ADAM, SON OF GOD!!!!! ISRAEL the JEWISH people ISRAELITES>>> WERE LED OUT OF CAPTIVITY BY MOSES IN the BOOK OF GENESIS.. AND their CAPTIVES WERE the people of EGYPT> AND GOD USED BOTH the PAHROAH OF EGYPT, and MOSES FOR HIS REASON and PURPOSES and HIS PURPOSE???????? TO SET HIS people ISRAEL FREE!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM their CAPTIVES!!!!!! this in the OLD TESTAMENT BOOK !!!!! OF GENESIS>> HAGAR,THE EGYPTION WAS the MOTHER OF ISHAMEL …
    A BOND WOMAN TO SARAH!!!! Abrahams WIFE!! IN WHOM GOD SAID would bare ABRAHAMS SON BY SARAH!!! ISAAC…
    YET the hatred began RIGHT from the FIRST TWO SONS>> CAIN AND ABEL!!! and was because of the FATHERS SIN and their FATHER WAS????????? ADAM!!!!!!!!
    A WAR That is being yet fought this day????????? BECAUSE OF HATRED OF THE OLDER BROTHER. against the YOUNGER BROTHER THAT GOD HAS ORDAINED AND SAID ALL THAT Gen 18:18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
    ALL NATIONS!! ALL PEOPLES!!!!! YET MANKIND REFUSES TO LISTEN TO WHAT the LORD GOD HAS SAID and DONE BY GIVING HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON JESUS CHRIST for us >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> “IT IS FINISHED.” IS what HAS been written SAID and done BY HIS OWN SONS BLOOD!!!!!
    OT TESTAMONY NT TESTAMONY, and JOHNS REVELATION OF CHRIST JESUS AND the TRUTH OF THE OT NT TESTAMENTS.. THAT the LORD HAS HAD WRITTEN FOR whom????????????? MANKIND HIS CREATION>>>>>
    HISTORY FOLKS!!! OUR HISTORY THE EARTHS HISTORY THE UNIVERSES HISTORY and all that was is and will be HAS BEEN IS and will be THAT THAT HAS been MADE THAT IS MADE!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT IS HIM HIS WORD and HIS KINGDOM That will be forever.

TO TRENDSETTER;;
    I give you the right to believe anthing you want to believe concerning RIGHT AND WRONG AS IT HAS been WRITTEN IN THE GOSPEL. BUT so am I able to DISAGREE with YOU ON YOUR IDEA of what THE WORD THAT WAS AND IS THE ONLY LORD THY GOD THAT HAS ALREADY SAID and done what HE HAS ORDAINED TO BE DONE for HIS CREATED BEINGS INCLUDING MANKIND> AND THE EARTH AND HEAVENS THAT ARE AFTER ALL ALSO HIS AND HIS CREATION well ENOUGH SAID . YOU HAVE NO wisdom of GOD NOR HIS TRUTH AS HE HAS ALREADY HAD IT written for all THAT FEAR HIM. as being the one LORD OVER ALL THAT HE HAS CREATED . THE GOSPEL will never change as to THE COVENANT that God has made with MANKIND…
    THE SCRIPTURE IS a WORD TO LIVE BY FAITH IN AND TO LIVE BY DOING AND TEACHING AS IT HAS BEEN SHOWN how to LIVE THE LIFE we have BEEN GIVEN TO LIVE. YOU SEEM TO MISS MANY THINGS that GOD has said and done for you .. LEAAVING YOU UNABLE TO DECIDE what is right and good to do . and this of course is what has been wrong BECAUSE OF the POLITICAL CORRECTNESS of POLITICIANS THAT HAVE forgotten JUST WHOM THEY ARE WORKING FOR IN THE LAND AND WORLD THAT WE CALL EARTH.. THAT MAY I REMIND YOU IS IN GODS HEAVEN?????

To Suzanne. I know that all was created by God and I believe that he will always come though, but I don't believe that everything that happens is his will. I don't think that he wanted all those Jews to die under Hitler and I don't think that it is his will that a girl should be raped. There is such a thing as free will and a sin nature. Our world is full of bad men who don't love the Lord and will do all kinds of evil. I don't think it's God's will that sin exists, do you?
    I think that Jesus came so that we could be reunited with God the Father in a relationship without fear. I don't think that a loving God would want us to be afraid of him. I mean if we are walking right and living by the Spirit.

To;Jessica Hello . well lets take a look at history that has already been written for us all.. Speaking of the SCRIPTURE. the Gospel. that we have to go by.
    DOES GOD THE CREATOR of all that has ever been and is now and will continue to be?? or would you disagree that GOD is all and in all and is the CREATOR OF ALL including MANKIND. THE EARTH, and THE UNIVERSE.
    Did God really want HIS PEOPLE THAT WE KNOW AS israel TO be PRISONORS and IN CAATIVITY BY the PHAROAH OF EGYPT?? NO!!! so why then did GOD LET THIS HAPPEN?? after all GOD IS GOD right and IF GOD IS ALL POWERFUL and HIS will be done then wouldn't you think a LOVING FATHER CREATOR GOD would NOT ALLOW the PHAROAH TO KEEP HIS PEOPLE THE ISRAELITES IN BONDAGE UNTIL HE sent N MOSES IN TO BRING Them OUT OF That LAND and BONDAGE?? BY The WAY> GOD WS IN CONTROL OF the PAROAH also HE EVEN TOLD MOSES “I WILL HARDEN PHAROAH's HEART. so in this we see and understand that GOD used both PHAROAH and MOSES AND AARON and even AARONS wife. ALL EXAMPLES JESSICA.. everything in the OLD TESTAMENT THAT GOD SAID and did ARE TO SET EXAMPLES for us . IN the NEW TESTAMENT we have been warned do not make the MISTAKES OF OUR FATHERS before us BUT MONKEY SEE MONKEY do. for the most part. HISTORY FORGOTTEN WILL BE REPEATED time and time again.
    HAS ISRAEL been IN BONDAGE TO ANYONE since 1948??? NO NOT REALLY. YET IF ISRAEL LISTENS to LONG to THOSE THAT ARE NOT WANTING them TO HAVE PEACE AND INHERIT the LAND THEY ARE ORDAINED TO HAVE they will again fall into a TRAP OF LOOSING what they have gained and have already lost what was theirs to have because of FORGETTING what they have been PROMISED.
    IF ISRAEL FALLS SO DO WE ALL!!! IN THE END BECAUSE AMERICA and ISRAEL MUST BE The winners here or the whole WORLD GOES DOWN .. NOW IS GOD GOING TO ALLOW THIS NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    GOD is STILL USEING THOSE THAT SERVE HIS purposes for US AND HIS world HE has CREATED.
    GOD IS WAS and will always be THE CREATOR OF HIS DOMAIN HIS WORLD HIS UNIVERSE HIS PEOPLE HIS EARTH RIGHT ALONG WITH everything else.
    WE FORGET what OUR HEAVENLY FATHER HAS SAID ABOUT HIMSELF !!!!!!!! HOW DID ANYONE write down IN THE BEGINNING GOD!!!! CREATED… IF THE LORD GOD HIMSELF DID NOT GIVE THAT ONE who RECORDED IT and WROTE IT THE words TO WRITE DOWN??????????
    has anyone even ever THOUGHT ABOUT THIS. SOME ONE somewhere sometime that had wisdom and knowledge had to be the VERY FIRST TO WRITE DOWN THESE WORDS THAT HAVE been written FOR US IN THE BOOK OF GENESIS….. OR WE would never have had the BOOK OF GENESIS TO READ NOW would we??
    SO GO TO MALACHI!!! 3;16: what is written here??
    THE LORD!!!! NOT MAN . I believe the WRITTEN WORD THAT HAD TO HAVE been written by someones hand .. that knew some form of writing . WROTE.
    MALACHI Is the one writing down the words on the pages of the BOOK OF MAALACHI. NOW IF MAALACHI HAD not been IN TOUCH with the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD LMIGHTY HOW could HE EVEN pen THE WORDS TO HAVE BEEN RECORDED FOR US THIS DAY TO READ?? MALACHI spoke to those HE was TALKING TO AND the WORDS HE SPOKE and also WERE RECORDED FOR POSTERITY AND HISTORY was BECAUSE MALACHI spoke with the HEART and MIND OF The GOD!!! WE should rememeber that GOD THE ONE GOD THE ONLY GOD THE ONE CREAOR OF ALL THINGSMADE THAT HAS BEEN IS MADE IS A SPIRIT!!!!!! AND YES HOLY SPIRIT HE is and MANKIND is NOT HOLY AS GOD is HOLY and CANNOT ever be or will ever be as HOLY AS GOD IS HOLY!!!!!!
    3;16:
    And THOSE who FEARED the LORD FEARED does not mean SCARED OF HIM BUT REVERANCED HIM RESPECTED HIM FOR who HE IS!! WHO GIVES GOD OUR GOD OUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND FORGIVER OF OUR SIN AND WHOM HAS GIVEN US LIFE TO LIVE HERE ON THIS EARTH HE HAS CREATED AND MADE FOR MANKIND TO LOVE AND SURVIVE ON???????? TELL ME who BUT THOSE THAT UNDERSTAND that IF IT WERE NOT FOR Thois ONE LORD THY GOD we NOR THE EARTH NOR THE UNIVERSE with all THAT HAS been LITERALLY THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD>> WE NOW LIVE IN AND WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH!!!!!!! BECAUSE we are TOLD IN HIS BOOK> HIS BOOK GET THAT> THE LORDS BOOK OF REMEMBERANCE!!!!! THAT HE HAD WRITTEN BEFORE HIM!!!! FOR whom DID HE HAVE THIS BOOK WRITTEN ?????? FOR THOSE whom FEAR 9RESPECT GIVE REVERANCE TO THE LORD!!! and MEDITATE ON HIS NAME!!! what is THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WHAT IS HIS NAME > THAT HE IS known BY ALL GENERATIONS??????????
    YOU CAN FIND OUT IN HIS CONVERSATION WITH MOSES. YET WHAT NAME IS the NAME ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES UNDER HEAVEN??
    THE PROPHECIED MESSIAH, IN the OT. and FULFILLED IN the NT.. AND THEN THIS SAME JESUS CHRIST is REVEALED TO US and THE HISTORY FROM GENESIS TO THE LAST CHAPTER AND VERSE OF REVELATION is ALL THERE for all to READ>
    AND GOD GIVES UNDERSTANDING TO HIS TRUTH HIS WORD AND ALL HE HAS SAID and done BUT YET > IT HAS ALSO been written that THERE is NO END TO the BOOKS THAT COULD be WRITTEN AS TO what THE LORD HAS SAID and DONE> why??????????? because THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY theier is NO END TO OUR LORD GOD>
    OUR HEAVENLY CREATOR FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY WAS IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE ETERNAL HE IS> NOW ALL CAN SIT AND ARGUE THIS DEBATE THIS AND DENY THIS BUT THAT will never CHANGE THE TRUTH OF what HE AS THE WORD! THE LORD CREATOR OF ALL THAT HAS EVER BEEN OR will be AFTER WE ARE GONE GOD HAS NOT AND does NOT LIE MANKIND LIES!!!!!!!!! NOT OUR LORD GOD!!!!!!
    DAVID HAD A MAN MURDERED. an INNOCENT MAN. YET GOD MADE THIS MAN KING OVER ISRAEL?? MOSES MURDERED AN EGYPTIAN,, YET GOD CHOSE MOSES TO GO TO THE PHAROAH TO TELL THE PHAROAH”LET MY PEOPLE GO!” ALREADY TELLING MOSES BEFORE HE EVER WENT TO THIS EGYPTIAN PHAROAH. THAT HE GOD THE LORD WOULD HARDEN PHAROAHS HEART TO SAY WHAT?? “NO” then what DID the LORD THY GOD do HE HAD already SHOWED and TOLD MOSES what WOULD BE DONE> AS HE FACED PHAROH GOD put WORDS T SPEAK TO THE PHAROAH NAMEING THE PLAGUES!! SO WHO NOW GETS the CREDIT NOT MOSES. NOT PHAROAH. BUT THE LORD THY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! NOT MANKIND CAN YOU POSSBLE SEE the working here IN EXODUS that IS OLD TESTMANT> and what IS R TESTAMENT IT is A TESTIMONY > OF what and who ?? GOD!!! THE LORD THY ONE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF whom MANKIND!!!!!!!SEE THIS.
    YOU KNOW what DON”T TAKE MY WORD READ IT ALL FOR YOURSELF AND LET HIOM SHOW YOU HIS REALITY AND TRUTH. after all I COULD be LIEING TO YOU RIGHT??? BUT NO IT IS ALL THERE tonbe read and known just as HE WILLS for all to be KNOWN . so I ASK YOU do not take my word TAKE HIS!!!!!!!!!!! HE HAS AFTER ALL HAD the BOOK WRITTEN FOR ALL THOSE HE HAS ALREADY PAID A VERY HIGH PE RICE TO SAVE all HE HAS CREATED FROM when???????? THE FOUNDATIONS of the HISTORY OF THE EARTH AND THE HEAVENS AND ALL THAT CAME AFTER … and is still here THIS DAY> AND YEAR OF OUR LORD > WE CALL BY THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES UNDER HEAVEN> YOU SHALL CALL HIS NAME JESUS! AND HE IS RISEN HAVING been GIVEN ALL AUTHORITY HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD> HAVING OVERCONME HADES AND DEATH. IS the PROMISE REAL OR A LIE!!
    JOHN whom we also FIND THAT the one ELIJAH of MALACHI 4 is the same JOHN THE BAPTIST> IN the NEW TESTAMENT THAT CAME TO MAKE THE WAY the LORD. HE ALSO WAS the ONE THAT PROPHECIED THAT ONE WOULD COME AFTER HIM that would BAPTISE YOU with the HOLY SPIRIT! THIS DAY THIS VERY DAY THIS promise can and is being FULFILLED ALL OVER THIS EARTH . EVER SINCE the CHRIST JESUS jas been RISEN. and BEGAN THE PROMISE BY BAPTISING THOSE HE HAD promised IT TO BE SENT TO THEM> AND GIVEN BY HIM AND PROPHECIED BY JOHN. whom was BEHEADED BY AND AT THE REQUEST of a DAUGHTER TOLD BBY HER MOTHER TO REQUEST JOHNS HEAD ON A PLATTER> BY HER FATHER AND HER HUSBAND. HE GOT TRAPPED INTO doing what HE REALLY would rather not have done.
    FROM the VEY BEGINNING JESSICA..
    DECEPTION WAS THERE . MURDER WAS THERE, ENVY WAS THERE, DISOBEDIENCE was THERE. NOT FOLLOWING THE LEAD AND GUIDENCE OF THE CREATOR GOD ALMIGHTY!! TO THIS DAY we have DECEPTION, MURDER, ENVY, JEALOUSY, AND MOST OF ALL DISOBEDIENCVE TO GODS FINAL LAW !!!!!! LOVE!!!!!! THY NEIGHBOR AS I HAVE LOVED YOU!!! .. WELL DO MANKIND LOVE EACH OTHER AS HE HAS LOVED US!!! sorry NO NOT BY A LONG SHOT! ..
    MY LAST word on the subject of GOD LORD CREATOR AND OUR FATHER THAT TO THIS DAY IS IN CONTROL OF HIS CREATION>>> AS ISRAEL GOES AS HIS PEOPLE DO SO GOES THE WORLD!!! THEY WERE DENIERS FROM THE BEGINNING AND I THANK GOD FOR THEIR DISOV BEDIENCE BECAUSE without THEIR DISOBEDEINCE and DENIAL!!!!!!!! THE NONE JEWISH ISRAEL GREEK WHICH THIS DAY IS DESCENDANTS OF SYRIA>> GREECE.. SARAH WAS OF THESE .. HAGAR WAS EGYPTIAN> AND ABRAHAM WAS HEBREW!!!!
    HERE IS THE THREE ABRAHAM/ SARAH. HEBREW/ SYRIAN, GREECE= ISAAC, =JACOB JEWISH= ISRAEL,/ JUDEO= CHRISTIAN…. CHRIST JESUS THE MANIFESTATION OF THE WORD THAT CAME TO THE EARTH TO PAY THE PRICE FOR THE SIN ADAM HAD DONE.. ONCE FOR ALL IN SUFFERING STRIPES, BLOOD, AND HIS VERY LIFE!
    ABRAHAM / HAGAR ISHMAEL. ISLAMIC EGYPTIAN,
    TWIN OF JACOB EVEN THOUGH HE CRIED OUT TO GOD. ESAU, MUSLEM.
    FROM CAIN AND ABEL THE OLDER IS BELOW THE YOUNGER. A SERVANT TO THE YOUNGER NOT the OTHER WAY AROUND. THEN SETH WAS GIVEN and MEN BEGAN TO CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD. FROM SETH AND HIS SON ENOSH BEGAIN THE LINAGE OF NOAH < AND ABRAHAM THE FATHER OF MANY NATIONS PEOPLES> ISAAC'S SEED. WAS OF ABRAHAMS SEED with SARAH.
    TO ESAU AND JACOB
    IT IS ALL IN THE BOOK. THAT THE LORD HAS HAD WRITTEN > IT SHOULD BE READ . and IS NOT. BY MOST. and YES IT IS BY FAITH WE LIVE. AND IT IS IN HIM THROUGH HIM AND BY HIM WE HAVE OUR BEING!!!!!!!!!!
    ISAAC, ISHAMEL, and ESAU.
    ONE LORD ONE FAITH ONE BAPTISM.
    FATHER , SON, and HOLY SPIRIT.
    ALL ONE AS WITNESS. IN HEAVEN.
    SPIRIT, WATER, and Blood WITNESS ON EARTH. THREE THAT AGREE AS ONE. WE ARE SPIRIT HAVING HIS PROMISE AND PROPHECY FULFILLED. BELIEVING IN THIS ONE CALLED JESUS the CHRIST HE HAS RISEN . THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. THAT CAME TO BE OUR SALVATION> FORGIVER OF OUR SINS WHILE WE WERE YET SINNERS. and ARE WE YET SINNERS?? YES YET IT IS HIS BLOOD THAT WASHES US FOREVER CLEAN BEFORE OUR LORD THY GOD.
    SORRY FOR so LONG . BUT READ IT ALL FOR YOURSELF.

THANK YOU TRENDSETTER. FOR BEING ANOTHER that can say attending a CHURCH BUILDING does not A CHRISTIAN MAKE.
    YET IT WAS A METHODIST MINISTER THAT was standing apparently preaching the WORD OF GOD SPEAKING ENOUGH TO ENTER THIS HEART OF THAT THEN LITTLE GIRL.
    THAT sits here this day after ten years in here being BANNED LOCKED OUT BASHED AND SPOKEN AGAINST FACE TO FACE> LIED ABOUT AND ALL BECAUSE I TELL THE WORD AS THE LORD THY GOD HAS REVEALED IT TO ME AS BEING A TRUTH THAT CANNOT BE DENIED.
    FOR ALL ONE HAS TO DO IS LOOK UP AND DOWN FROM SPACEWE HAVE SEEN IN RECENT YEARS OF OUR LORD.
    THE BIBLE THE WORD THE CREATOR , THE LORD AND SAVIOR IS NO SECRET TO BE HIDDEN FROM ANY THAT WANT TRUTH .
    MOST just do not want HIS TRUTH. YET what can we as mankind expect of all OF US THAT HAVE BEEN from the beginning DSOV BEDIENT TO OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN that HAS HAD TO GIVE ALL HE HAD TO GIVE> HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO BE A SACRIFICE FOR US ALL THAT WE MIGHT BE FORGIVEN OF THE SINS WE ARE ALL GUILTY OF??????
    THERE is ONLY ONE HOLY AND IT IS NOT MAN OR WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT WALK ON This EARTH>
    MANY PASTORS, MINISTERS, EVANGILISTS, REVERANDS . MAKE THE MISTAKE OF thinking they are HOLIER then THOSE THEY SPEAK TO.
    NOT KEEPING AT ALL TIMES THEY ARE just as GUILTY AS those they are TALKING TO AND TELLING the TRUTH OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR TO!!!

Hi Sue, I agree that God created all living creatures and the world and the heavens. But what about attitudes like Hate, Racism, Rebellion, Selfishness or did they come after the fall?

Welcome to the religion of Republican Bushism. It demands a singleness of purpose and fanaticism as great as any terrorist that ever existed. The disciples of George Bush have elevated him and look upon him as a god, or nearly so.
    And I thought the ancient Roman Emperors were the last of the god/humans.
    Followers of Bushism are totally negative and have a closed mind about anything and everything that shows George Bush and the Republican Party as what they really are. They criticize and demonize absolutely everything about the Democratic Party and Democrats, but when confronted with like actions by Republicans that they can't deny or lie about, they are dismissed as incidental, or go to great lengths to justify them.
    The real people of the United States do not lash out and try to solve everything by force and aggression. That is the Republican way of life all they care to know.
    There are things people do that are morally wrong. Everyone knows they are called Ethics, and they are not subject to discussion or debate. The Republican party ignores all of them as the foundation of its religion. God and Christianity for them does not exist, and all their pious talk is just a ploy to deceive the world. No other god(s) exist for Republicans except Ronald Reagan, and soon to be elevated to the status of a god, George Bush. All hail, OH MIGHTY ONES!!!
    I have wanted to say this for a long time: “I believe it is impossible for a right wing conservative Republican to believe in both the Republican Party and Christianity.” Their hypocritical lip service just doesn't cut it.
    My reason for making this statement? Jesus Christ's Sermon on the Mount, as recorded in the Christian Bible in the book of Matthew, chapters 5 through 7.
    Republicanism ignores every teaching of Christ, the founder of Christianity, that is in these chapters.
    Love their enemies? Take care of the poor? Love your neighbor? These are not the Republican way, everything they do and say is totally contrary to this; hating their enemies, ignoring the poor, and tolerating their neighbor.
    The basic law of Republican Bushism is”Lie cheat, kill, and steal to get every advantage and everything your heart desires.”
    All Hail Mighty George. We worship and adore you. Your every wish is our command.