The un-Christian Church

Written by Christianity and the Confusion on November 11th, 2005

Author: Frankie B

In the Washington Post Pat Robertson was reported to have become unhinged by the recent vote.

Religious broadcaster Pat Robertson warned residents of a rural Pennsylvania town Thursday that disaster may strike there because they “voted God out of your city” by ousting school board members who favored teaching intelligent design.

Robertson maybe able to be in the news with such outrageous comments because of the 700 Club, but I would like to know where’s the balance? There are as many Christians on both sides of the political divide but all we hear about are those on the right. Why isn’t there equal time given to progressive ministers and publications like, SOJOURNERS Magazine. Robertson isn’t the only one; Jerry Falwell blamed feminists, gays or lesbians for bringing on the terrorist attacks in New York and Washington.

I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen. link

Some will argue that the media is out to make Christians look bad by picking out the most outlandish comments. That might be close to the true because as we all know sensationalism sales. The tabloids relied on sensationalism to maintain their circulation. In today’s news world there is too much emphasis on ratings than on the news. There was a time when the newsrooms could lose money and no one cared. I’m not saying that this excuses either Falwell or Robertson, but it does explain why there is so much unfair coverage. What I don’t understand is why there isn’t an outcry from Christians to the newsrooms and to men like Falwell or Robertson. It is time to make it clear that God is above the political games of these rightwing preachers. I just think that if all these preachers were doing their job of spreading the Christian message they wouldn’t need to have the schools teach it. It is just time that the Church return to being on the hilltop where all can see it.

I don

Even though all that are against THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY and HIS WAY ARE LITERALLY on the run. For The truth is that AMERICA, has always been a LAND THAT wants FREEDOM, AND PEACE FOR ALL MANKIND. NOT just for OUR LITTLE PART OF THIS EARTH that GOD ALMIGHTY HAS CREATED FOR US ALL! TO LIVE PROSPER AND BE ABLE TO HAVE LIFE ON. THIS MEANS THAT AMERICAN'S ARE ALSO FOR The PEACE OF JERUSALEM, THE JEWISH STATE OF ISRAEL, FOR ISRAEL is a DESCENDANT OF THE SEED OF ABRAHAM, Being ISAAC, AND ISRAEL'S NAME WAS JACOB. MY LORD THY GOD AND THE GOD OF ALL THAT WAS IS AND WILL EVER BE Is the CREATOR OF ALL THINGS. INCLUDING THIS EARTH AND ALL MANKIND! IS BY HIS OWN WORD THAT HE HAS HAD WRITTEN. IN MALACHI 3;16:, THE LAST BOOK OF THE OLD TESTAMENT,WHAT HE HAS HAD WRITTEN IN THE NEW TESTAMENT, AND IS REVEALED AND IS A REALITY IN THE BOOK OF “REVEALING,” REVELATION. IS A TESTAMENT BY MEN AND WOMAN OF OLD THAT KNEW AND HAVE HAD HIS TRUTH GODS TRUTH AND HIS WAY LONG BEFORE ANY OF US WERE HERE.
    IF THERE IS NO, “IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH.” IN GENESIS 1;1: AS IT IS AND HAS BEEN WRITTEN FOR US ALL THE HISTORY OF THE HEAVENS & THE EARTH AS ONE OF HIS CREATED PLANETS AMONG HIS HEAVENS ABOVE AND ALL AROUND THIS PLANET, THEN the SCRIPTURE THE OLD TESTAMENT,IS NOT WRITTEN and is not to be believed. THEN WHAT is WRITTEN OF HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT COMING MESSIAH! WAS prophecied to come and DID COME AND IS WRITTEN OF IN JOHN 1;1:_15: and IN THE NEW TESTAMENT. HAVING BEING FULFILLED just as HE was WRITTEN ABOUT and TOLD OF COMING BY ISAIAH, IN THE OLD TESTAMENT, NEITHER the OLD TESTAMENT BOOKS FROM GENESIS TO MALACHI can be BELIEVED and THERE WAS NO ADAM, NO EVE, NO DECIEVER, NO DISOBEDIENCE DONE, MAKING THE CROSS, the GOSPEL, THE TEN COMMANDMENT LAWS GIVEN TO MOSES NEVER EXISTED ANY MORE THEN THAT FIRST MAN ADAM AND THAT FIRST WOMAN EVE AND ALL THAT CAME AFTER CAIN, ABEL, SETH, NOAH, THE ARK, THE FLOOD, NO ABRAHAM, NO ISAAC, NO ISHMAEL, NO JACOB, SON OF ISAAC, and NO ESAU (Edomites) TWIN OF JACOB, WE TODAY HAVE NO STATE OF ISRAEL THAT WAS RENAMED ISRAEL FROM THE NAME OF JACOB, BECAUSE HE WRESTLED WITH THE MAN GENESIS 32;24:-32:
    WE HAVE WARS because we FIGHT AND WAR AGAINST EACH OTHER. ALL BEING OF THE SAME GOD!!! OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JACOB, LIKE IT OR NOT. JEALOUSY, ENVY, AND COVETNESS, and DISOBEDIENCE TO THE ROYAL LAW OF LOVE, LOVE THY NEIGHBOR, (BROTHER) AND WE ALL ARE MANKIND. CREATED BY GOD ALMIGHTY HAVING BEEN SAVED BY OUR FAITH, By GRACE and NOT BY WORKS UNLESS WE BOAST! HEAVENLY GOD ALMIGHTY HAS HAD IT WRITTEN “YOU SHALL CALL HIS NAME JESUS.” and IN ANOTHER PLACE IMMANUEL! IF THE OLD TESTAMENT IS NOT A TRUTH OF THE WORD OF GOD!, then THE NEW TESTAMENT IS NOT A TRUTH NOR A FULFILLMENT OF WHAT WAS PROPHECIED has not COME TO PASS, THAT LEAVES US WITH NO REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST THE ONE WHOM HAS ALREADY BEEN TESTIFIED TO BY MANY DOWN THROUGH THE GENERATIONS SINCE CHRIST JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED OVER 2000 YEARS AGO AND HAS RISEN not to CONDEMN the WORLD BUT TO SAVE IT, ONCE FOR ALL SACRIFICE. IF NONE OF THIS IS A TRUTH then REVELATION IS ALSO ALL A LIE, right along with THE OTHER BOOKS HE HAS HAD written BEGINNING IN GENESIS 1;1:- MALACHI 3:16:Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, And the LORD listened and heard them; So a BOOK of rememberance was written BEFORE HIM For those who fear the LORD and who meditate on His name. ”
    If THE OLD TESTAMENT BOOKS, THE NEW TESTAMENT BOOKS, and THE BOOK of REVELATION is NOT A TRUTH. ALL ARE DOOMED. DO NOT EXIST AND NEITHER DO THE HEAVENS ABOVE. SO WE BETTER DECIDE IF GOD, THE FATHER, JESUS CHRIST the WORD MANIFESTED WHO CAME IN THE FLESH TO SAVE US, THIS WORLD,THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT MUST BE OR WE are WITH NO HOPE, NO FORGIVENESS NEEDED OR TO HAVE TO GIVE ANYONE. THERE IS NOT ANY TRUTH AT ALL ABOUT ANYTHING. WE ALL KNOW THIS IS NOT SO!!! THE EVIDENCE SAYS THAT THE SCRIPTURES, THE WORD OF GOD ALMIGHTY AND HIS SON AND HIS HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM IS A REALITY AND TRUTH.
    ONE LORD, ONE FAITH, and YES ONE BAPTISM.
    CHOICE; DENY or believe by faith.

It is a TRUTH and UNDENU IABLE TRUTH. that BEFORE MONEY BARTERING WAS the WAY TO HELP EACH OTHER AND HAVE THINGS> IT WAS CALLED BARTERING EXCHANGEING SOMETHING I CAN GIVE YOU DO FOR YOU OR HELP YOU IN SOME WAY AND IN TURN YOU DO THE SAME A BARTERING FOR GOODS HELP …. BUT then came MONEY ROMAN COINS, USED TO PURCHASE ITEMS . A GOVERNMENT SYSTEM FOR MAKING AND SPENDING AND USEING this NEW WAY OF GETTING WHAT ONE NEEDS. AND OF COURSE ALL PROGRESSIVNESS BY M HUH?? TAXES>> NOTHING IN THIS LIFE IS MORE CERTAIN THEN DEATH AND TAXES as LONG AS ANY GOVERNMENT EXISTS ON PLANET EARTH> YET I STILL believe GOD CREATED IT ALL . IT IS HIS DESIGN HIS PLAN AND WHO CAN DO IT BETTER THAN OUR LORD THAT HAS BETTER WAYS THAN ANY MAN EVER THOUGHT UP. REMEMBER WITHOUT IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH WHERE WOULD YOU OR I OR ANY BODY BE. NO WHERE BECAUSE WITHOUT GOD THERE IS AND CANNOT BE ANYTHING MADE THAT WAS MADE IS MADE OR EVER WILL BE MADE> THINK REALLY STRONGLY ABOUT THIS ONE TRUTH THAT ABSOLUTELY NONE ARE WILLING TO REALLY UNDERSTAND ACCEOPT OR BELIEVE APPARENTLY BUT THE CHRIST IANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS WHY WE ARE CALLED CHRIST IANS WE ARE CALLED BY THE NAME GIVEN ABOVE EVERY NAME HUH?????
    AND THE GOSPEL GIVES US MORE BUT THUS SAYETH THE LORD THROUGH THE PROPHET ISAIAH. YOU SHALL CALL HIS NAME JESUS! AND BEFORE ISAIAH THE PROPHET THERE WAS MOSES THAT WROTE GENESIS, EXODUS, LEVITICUS, NUMBERS , and DEUTERONOMY, WE ARE HOWEVER ENLIGHTENED BY THE WORD OF GOD IN THE NEW TESTAMENT
    And not as Moses, put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
    There is no way we could have had a Genesis Book written IF there had not been the Spirit of God to give Moses the man to write down the Worsds Given him. IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED the HEAVENS and THE EARTH. WITHOUT the DEAD SEA SCROLLS , without the SCRIBES , without MAN, THERE would have been NO PROPHECY OR PROPHET ISAIAH a JOSHUA, OR A JOHN MATTHEW LUKE OR A CHRIST JESUS for any of us to CALL LORD, SAVIOR PRINCE OF PEACE HOLY WONDERFUL ALMIGHTY ALL POWERFUL OMNIPOTENT, ALL KNOWING OMNISCIENT. HIS PRESENCE, EVERYWHERE OMNIPRESENCE, HEAVENS, EARTH, WITHIN.
    Paul Has already written The Lord has already had it written How is it that PAUL wrote ANY letters to anyone Including Them being Copied and we having them this day In Revelation?
    THEN I be TOLD THAT THESE LETTERS OF PAULS were NOT MINE TO READ??? I happen TO BELIEVE The GOSPEL BOOKS CALLED the HOLY INSPIRED WORD OF GOD ARE FOR ANYONE THAT is willing able and wants to READ BELIEVE AND ACCEPT THE LORD, AS being OUR LORD CREATOR OF HEAVENS AND THE EARTH AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD THAT CAME TO SAVE IT NOT CONDEMN IT ..
    But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; vail is done away in Christ.
    But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
    Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord, there liberty is.
    But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, as by the Spirit of the Lord.
    I HAVE NO EXCUSE.. JUST AS it is STATED in THE new TESTAMENT In the BOOK of ROMANS,
    I HAVE A HERITAGE, THAT HERITAGE has a MOSES, A JOSEPH, MINISTERS, BOTH MEN and a WOMAN, CATHOLICS, METHODISTS, LUTHERNS, MORNING STAR BABPTIST, A MARIE, THAT IS DERIVED FROM MARIA, MARY,
    AND A having BEEN BAPTISED with the HOLY SPIRIT.
    I would like to know who in here does not have ancesters that YOU HAVE KNOWN LOST TO DEATH> AND DO YOU NOT BELIEVE THEY ARE REDEEMED SAVED BY HIS LOVE MERCY GRACE> AND WITH OUR LORD AND FATHER IN HEAVEN THIS DAY???
    IF ANY CANNOT BELIEVE IN THIS TRUTH THAT HE HAS ALREADY HAD IT WRITTEN I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU THAT THAT IS WHERE YOU SHALL BE ALSO, THEN I REALLY DO FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ANYONE THAT CANNOT HAVE THIS HOPE AND PROMISE WITHIN THEM BY FAITH IN THAT NAME ABOVE EVERY NAME WE AS CHRIST IANS CALL LORD SAVIOR WONDERFUL COUNSELOR AND YES HE IS A GOD KING LORD FOR ALL GENERATIONS> INCLUDING MINE AND MY CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDRENS CHILDREN .
    IF I DID NOT HAVE FAITH IN THE GOSPEL THE TRUTH THAT IS WITHIN THAT GOSPEL I WOULD NEVER BE HERE ON THIS INTERNET NOR WOULD I HAVE LIFE FEELINGS OF LOVE DISLIKE OF MANY THINGS I KNOW GOD ALREADY HATES, IMMORAL KILLING OF CHILDREN IN OR OUT OF THE WOMB< AND THE SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS CALLED SODOMY BY SAME SEX RELATIONSHIPS> BETWEEN MEN AND CHILDREN MEN AND BOYS MEN AND MEN, WOMAN AND WOMAN OR A WOMAN WITH A CHILD. AM I A PERFECTION PERFECT PERSON BECAUSE I HAVE FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS AND THE GOSPEL GIVEN TO US> NO!!! BUT IT HAS DEFINITLY BEEN THE FAITH I HAVE HAD ALL MY DAYS THAT HAS GIVEN ME THE DAYS OF THE LIFE I YET LIVE… IF I DID NOT LOVE DISLIKE HAD ANY FEELINGS AT ALL I WOULD ALREADY BE DEAD NOT JUST BODIELY BUT SPIRITUALLY!!! GOD HAS CREATED US TO LOVE BE LLOVED AND TO HAVE OFFSPRING CALLED CHILDREN YET I EVEN THANK GOD FOR CONTRCEPTION BECAUSE I HAD TWO A BOY AND A GIRL AND THAT WAS ENOUGH. YET TWO CHILDREN ARE NOT ENOUGH FOR SOME. THERE ARE THOSE THAT HAVE VERY LARGE FAMILIES EITHER THEIR OWN OR A MIX OF ADOPTED AND THEIR OWN. AND SOME HAVE ALL ADOPTED.
    Eze 31:16 I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.
    GOD GAVE ME the NAME YEARS AGO FOR A WEB SITE A ROOM IN PALTALK ALONG WITH MY FIRST TWO HANDLES.
    DOTWTGL, DRINK OF THE WATER THAT GIVES LIFE, THE FIRST WEB SITE HE GAVE , ANGEL'S HAVEN, THE HANDLES JUNEBUG, & ANGELWINGS 58, I still use Angelwings on any Cards I make when I make them on this computer, a Computer that I bought after 7:00 at Night SAYING to the salesman I will not be needing the internet. MY LORD GOD HAS HAD OTHER PLANS FOR this woman OF FAITH since she was a little Girl of 4. ANYONE wants to disagree with what THE LORD HATH SAID TOLD LED AND DONE SO FAR IN THIS LIFE… PLEASE take it up with HIM ..

2Pe 2:1 ¶ But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
    2Pe 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
    Causing great harm; destructive: pernicious rumors.
    GOD may LOVE YET GOD STILL HATES SINFUL NESS THAT WE DO…
    MAYBE THAT is why I AM NOT AT ALL TOLERANT OF MUERING CHILDREN IN OR OUT OF THE WOMB, BY PARENTS OF THOSE SAME CHILDREN. THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO DESTROY YOUR CHILD. ACTULLY MURDERING THEM BY YOUR OWN HAND, AND NOT TRAINING THEM IN A WAY THAT THEY LEARN RESPECT FOR OTHERS AND PROPER MANNERS AND UNDERSTANDING THAT ALL BAD ACTIONS WILL BRING A PUNISHMENT EITHER BY THE PARENT OR THE LAW SUCH AS POLICE< JURIES< AND JUDGES> WE CALL COURTS THAT ARE TO DISCIPLINE AND JUDGE AND GIVE PUNISHMENT TO THOSE THAT BREAK THE LAWS OF MURDER< THEFT< AND YES IF ONE SO CHOOSES TO BRING A CHARGE OF ADULTRY AGAINST A SPOUSE FOR A DIVORCEMENT IN A COURT. JUST AS RAPE OR ANY OTHER LAW THAT IS AGAINST ANOTHER. YET THERE is ALSO FORGIVENESS. AND RATHER THEN BRINGING EMBARRESSMENT TO SOME. UNCONDITIONAL AND MITGATING CIRCUMSTANCES CAN BE GIVEN FOR DIVORCEMENT FROM A SPOUSE. GIVEN TO A LAWYER AND A JUDGE PRIVATELY AND then DEPENDING ON WHAT THEY HAVE been TOLD JUDGMENT CAN BE GIVEN . 1Pe 2:13 ¶ Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; 1Pe 2:14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. 1Pe 2:15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men: MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS AMERICA MAY THE BANNER OF FREEDOM CONTINUE FLYING HIGH AS THE EAGLE IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Suzanne dear, do you trust in Jesus? If you do, you should let Him have all of your hurts. Remember, it's not our place to judge. We must be tolerant of others who are different than us, if they are living in sin the Lord will show them and if He doesn't then who are we to worry about it?

Hi Grandma Bee Have not seen you for awhile maybe just have not been in the same forum reading at the time you have posted. DO I TRUST IN CHRIST JESUS? I TRUST THAT the GOSPEL is THE LORDS LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE. that TELLS US ALL what we can do to live happily and abundently in this life we have been Given while we are here on planet earth. BELIEVING THAT IT is GOD THAT HAS CREATED IT FOR MANKIND TO DWELL ON while we are IN THIS BODY OF FLESH .. I ALSO beluieve that JESUS is the ONLY NAME THAT ANY MAN OR WOMAN CAN HAVE SALVATION BE SAVED BE REDEEMED AND IN THE END BE RETURNED TO FROM where I HAVE come from. WHICH IS IF I AM TO believe THE GOSPEL GOD HAS KNOWN ME before I WAS even IN MY MOTHERS womb. IF I CANNOT believe IN WHAT HAS been written ABOUT ME AND OTHERS THAT HAVE believed IN THE GOSPEL O AND N TESTAMENTS along with the BOOK OF REVELATION AND UNDERSTAND that GOD WAS IS AND IS A FOREVER LORD KING AND CREATOR OF ALL THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN ARE AND WILL BE then I cannot believe in anything that MALACHI TELLS ALL THAT THE LORD HAS HAD THE GOSPEL WRITTEN. FOR WHOM???? NOBODY AT ALL IF WE CANNOT believe BY FAITH IN CHRIST > BEING the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD HAVEING BEEN with GOD from the foundation of the world HE HAS CREATED> and THAT GOD IS SPIRIT> THIS is in the nEW TESTAMENT BY The way. AND CHRIST JESUS OF THE OLD NEW AND REVELATION IS The only way. NO MATTER what THE OTHER RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGIES WANT TO BELIEVE> INCLUDING the HOMOSEXUALS LESBIANS AND ATHEIST OF THE WORLD>
    THERE ARE THOSE THAT HAVE BELIEVED BY FAITH AND KNOW WITHOUT ANY DOUBTING WHO WE ARE IN CHRIST then there are those that KNOW THE NAME OF JESUS BUT DENY HE BEING CHRIST SON OF THE LIVING GOD, HEAVENLY FATHER CREATOR OF ALL THIONGS MADE THAT ARE MADE. THEN THERE ARE THOSE THAT HAVE HEARD THE M NAME OF JESUS BUT DENY ANYTHING THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN OF HIM MEANING THEY REALLY DENY THE FATHER THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT LORD CREATOR OF ALL THAT WAS IS AND FOREVER WILL BE. NAMELY THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH INCLUDING WE CALLED MANKIND AND YES ALL FLESH WILL DIE IT IS THAT WHICH IS WITHIN THAT IS SAVED BY GRACE BECAUSE OF MY FAITH YOUIR FAITH AND M WHAT HAS GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER CREATOR THUS SAID DONE AND ACCOMPLISHED FOR HIS CREATION??????????I HAVE MY EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE YOURS????????? I HAVE HAD MY EVIDENCE AND SEE IT EVERY DAY EVERY NIGHT AND EACH DAY I AWAKEN TO THIS WORLD OF WARS< HATRED< LOVES< GOODNESS< LIES< TRUTHS< DESTROYERS< AND THOSE THAT WE JUST MIGHT CONSIDER PEACE MAKERS> BUT OTHERS CALL AND KNOW ONLY AS INFIDELS OF THE WORLD THAT THY LORD GOD ALMIGHTY HAS MADE THEY NOT REALIZING THEY TOO ARE JUST A PART OF WGHAT ALL GOD HATH D SAID AND DONE AND ACCOMPLISHED BY THE SHED BLOOD OF HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON WE AS GOSPEL BELIEVERS BY FAITH IN THE BAPTISM OF HIS SPIRIT HAVE BELIEVED IN AND RECIEVED EVER SINCE WHEN????? I BELIEVE ACTS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT REVEAL THIS TRUTH REAL AND PRESENCE IN THIS WORLD> ALONG WITH ALL THE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION AND WARS TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS AND TESTING WE ALL MUST GO THROUGH ENDURE AND ALL THROUGH THIS STILL PERSEVERE HOLD ON BECAUSE HE SHALL RETURN FOR ME AND FOR ALL HIS CREATION SOMEDAY> YET I HAVE NOT ACLUE WHEN HE WILL COME FOR YOU AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN HE WILL COME FOR ME> BUT I DO KNOW THIS HE SHALL COME FOR ME. AND THIS IS NIOT UP TO ANYONE BUT HIM ACCORDING TO THE GOSPEL HIS BOOK HE HAS HAD WRITTEN FOR WHOM????????? FOR ALL THAT FEAR THE LORD AND MEDITATE ON HIS NAME> WHO'S NAME IS IN YOUR MIND HEART AND SOUL GRANDMA BEE> IS HIS NAME CHRIST JESUS OR MAOHAMMANED OR BUDDAH OR CONFUSIOUS OR MARTIN LUTHER KING OR A NAME OF MOSES OR DAVID OR JOHN OR ISAAC HOW ABOUT ABRAHAM JACOB MATTHEW LUKE AND MARK OR HOW ABOUT CHRISTJESUS!!! JEHOVAH IMMANUEL PRINCE OF PEACE WONDERFUL CONSELOR> OR JUST PLAINLY LORD AND SAVIOR OF ALL HE HAS CREATED AND MADE CALLING US MANKIND MALES FEMALES, WOULD YOU NOW LIKE TO HAVE A LESSON ON LANGUAGES COLORS AND WHY WE ALL DISAGREE AND ARE SO SET ON DESTROYING EACH OTHER ??? AND THAT THE JEWS AND ALL THAT ARE NOT CALLED ISLAM AND ADHERE TO MOHAMMAND ARE CALLED INFIDELS AND ARE NOT WIORTHY TO LIVE HERE ON PLANET EARTH ANYMORE ?????? ANGRY DO I SOUND ANGRY??? I SURE DO HOPE SO I REALLY DO PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST THAT PEOPLE WILL FINALLY WAKE UP AND REALIZE WHAT IS AT STAKE FOR THE LAND CALLED THE STATE OF ISREAL AND THE LAND AND UNITED STATES OF AMERICA> AND THE REST OF THE FREE PEOPLES OF THIS WORLD THAT WHOM ?????????CREATED????????? I REALLY DO NOT BELIEVE IN MANKIND CREATING HIMSELF OR THE WORLD OR THE HEAVENS OR THE EARTH I REALLY DO BELIEVE IN CHRIST AND A CREATOR GOD!! HEAVENLY FATHER> IF YOU DO NOT THEN THAT REALLY IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME BUT IT IS A VERY BIG PROBLEM FOR MANY WHO HAVE NOT ………
    HIS BOOK has been here alot longer then you or me … I DID NOT write it DID YOU ??? I DO Know who has. I WONDER how many UNDERSTAND ANYTHING OF what THUS SAYETH THE LORD THAT HE HAS ALREADY HAD WRITTEN ??? WHEN IT COMES TO MY FAITH NONE NEED TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT MY FAITH IN THE GOSPEL LORD CHRIST JESUS> THE STATE OF ISRAEL AMERICA OR ANYTHING THAT WE ALL KNOW WAS IS AND FOREVER WILL BE. PRAYERS DO WORK, FAITH IN CHRIST WORKS and THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IS REAL FOR MANY NOT JUST ME> and IT ALL BEGANWITH THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!! OF BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!! CALLED SCRIPTURE HOLY BIBLE OLD TESTAMENT AND NEW AND REVELATION> is this then PLAINLY STATED FOR YOU TO EITHER BELIVE DENY OR JUST DISAGREE WITH> CHOICES WE ALL HAVE CHOICE GOD GAVE MAN CHOICE> AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT CHOICE MAN MADE> AND FOR THIS ALL DIE PHYSICALLY BUT I AS WITH ANYONE WHOM HAS BELIEVED WILL YET LIVE> NOW this I DO BELIEVE AND I HAVE MANY REASONS TO BELIEVE . ALOT OF DOUBTERS IN THE WORLD> BUT ALSO HOW MANY SINNERS ARE IN THE WORLD TODAY??????????????? AND TOMORROW WELL THERE WILL BE LES AND MORE TO TAKE THEIR PLACE> JUST AS DEATH IS A TRUTH AND SO IS BIRTH> AS LONG AS PEOPLE DO NOT STOP HAVING BABIES> GOD KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING BUT MANKIND DOES NOT SEEM TO KNOW WHY …. MANY NEVER WILL SAD TO SAY. YET TRUE…
    I APOLIGIZE FOR MY ANGER RIGHTEOUS ANGER I AM ENTITLED SO ARE YOU.