Free Fire Zone 3

Written by Christianity and the Confusion on April 30th, 2006

poll <

P>

This is the second page for Free Fire as a permanent page it will occasionally need to be replaced with a clean page. The old page will be found in the archives or at http://www.christianity-and-the-confusion.com/blog/_archives/2005/8/9/1123497.html

This is a new page for posting what ever you like. It will be replacing the one about articles. If you notice that some pages are missing try looking at the new page called Archives. Some may find this page useful when their regular boards are not working. Here all are welcome, after registering you will be able to post. To start a new thread click on the Post a comment you can gave that thread a title by replacing the Free Fire Zone with your title. I hope you all enjoy this page.

I hesitated to make a new page for the Free Fire Zone, but as new people come to the blog it will be easier for them to follow along. Nothing stops anyone from posting on Free Fire Zone 2 or repost a subject here. I have paid to increase our bandwidth to handle the increasing traffic. I have that all will continue to enjoy our troll and spam free site, I say our because it belongs to us all.

Last night I was watching one of those cops shows where they were going after drug abusers. Each time someone would get busted for possession they would say the same thing, “That is not Mine!” The drug could be in their pocket, purse or car and the response was always the same, “That isn’t mine and I don’t know how it got there!”

This seems to be the attitude in Washington, for no matter how much evidence they always try to blame someone else. If our leadership cannot accept responsibility how can we expect the average American to do so? 1 John 1:9 says, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” Something about the culture of corruption makes people think that they can wiggle their way out of trouble. In my life I have never seen anyone be able to do that, but the corrupt heart will always try.

The problem begins when a person first starts justifying his/her actions. I think that it is a good rule to say if you need to justify your actions you know already that you are wrong. What we are seeing with men like Tom DeLay and others is the end of a long road of justifying. The truth is that the only way to get right is to turn from the wrongs that we might be going. The Bible calls it repentance; if these men now being caught up in the culture of corruption would only stop saying “not mine” and take responsibility they might have some hope.

How do you know that DeLay hasn't confessed his sins and prays everyday? I think he's under attack because he's a Christian.

Al-Qaeda conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui will spend the rest of his life in a maximum security prison for his role in the Sept. 11 attacks after a federal jury rejected the government's four-year quest to secure his execution for the deadliest terrorist strike on U.S. soil. http://www.washingtonpost.com

I understand the value of mercy, but there comes a point when granting it that we are insulting the victims. Zacarias Moussaoui has admitted to being one of the conspirators of 9/11, which should have earned him the death penalty. That’s not what happened though; instead the bleeding hearts let him off with a life sentence. I wonder how many years will go by until they try to parole him. I can just hear it now, “Moussaoui has been rehabilitated and can be a productive part of society” what kind of justice is that? And please don’t tell me that I’m being unchristian to want an eye for an eye. That is all these type of people understand and we better get use to it!

Did you hear that he is trying to change his story now? That’s right he wanted to be a martyr and when he told that judge that he wanted to say some more about America he was told that we have heard enough from you and that he would die with a whimper in obscurity. That was the last thing that he wanted to hear and now he is claiming that he lied about his 9/11 connections. Oops, too late!

If people really want justice for 9/11 why don't they talk about Osama? I'm beginning to think that he is just a White House actor.

O come on! How can he be repented and attacking those he hurt?

I'm sure they knew all about it when no one else did! How could the CIA and FBI miss it and they caught it?

For some reason the page on the recall of Mr. Bush and Cheney is not allowing comments, please post you replies here. Click here to return to the page on the recall.

The only thing that I want to say is, I wish we could really recall the bums!

It’s a nice idea but I don’t know if a parliamentarian move like that would be precedent that we would want to start. The California recall of Gray Davis is a good example of how these recalls can go bad. Davis was a weak Governor, but now they are stuck with a clown. Every President has points in their terms when they hit lows in public opinions, which means each one could be subject to removal before they could become a success.

How Christian is this?

Tuesday, July 12, 2005
    RNC Chairman Ken Mehlman Statement On The Partisan Attack On Karl Rove
    “It's disappointing that once again, so many Democrat leaders are taking their political cues from the far-left, Moveon wing of the party. The bottom line is Karl Rove was discouraging a reporter from writing a false story based on a false premise and the Democrats are engaging in blatant partisan political attacks.”
    -RNC Chairman Ken Mehlman

Why does the party of the Democrats hate Karl Rove so much? Could it be because he has been a key player in beating them for years? How can Christians in that party go say this is ok?

Most of my Democrat friends were mad when they heard that Rove won't be charged. I think that you might be right about them hating him. They should be thankful that justice has been served and has prove him innocent.

I will ask you two one question, was OJ innocent or just not found guilty? This is a good analogy to Karl Rove; he slip out of danger for now, justice has a way of being served. What people in the White House must be wondering is “What to Karl say to get off?” I guess we can call him Roll over Rove.

I don't follow you Marty, what does OJ have to do with Rove?

I can't believe that the congress voted down the flag burning amendment. What's wrong with the Republican Party? We're in the majority for God's sake! So why can't we get a flag burning amendment? I'm still waiting for a ban on gay marriage amendment, and I think I'll be waiting for a real long time.
    I'm afraid that we aren't united like we use to be. If we can't stay united we'll lose the majority. We have one of the best Presidents ever and if we lose the majority the Democrats will impeach him. That's the only reason that they want to win the majority. They want to impeach President Bush just because Clinton was impeached. That's all it is about, revenge!

There were only THREE REPUBLICANS – – Get your facts – – Here's the NAY vote from the SENATE WEB SITE:
    THE VOTE
    Obama (D-IL)
    Pryor (D-AR)
    Reed (D-RI)
    Sarbanes (D-MD)
    Schumer (D-NY)
    Wyden (D-OR)

Maybe you're right that only 3 Republicans voted against the amendment, but then why didn't it pass? What I heard was that there were a lot non votes instead of no votes from Republicans. If all but 3 voted yes it should've passed. That makes me think that what I heard is right. I'm just worried that we are going to lose the majority and it will take another 40 years to get it back from the Democrats.

Carolyn, I don’t know who that new guy is but he is right. In order for the bill to pass it would have taken two-thirds of the votes. There were 66 votes for it and 34 against, just missing the two-thirds margin required. Personally, I think it was a whole waste of time, but it almost passed and if I read your posts right that should make you happy. I found this on the Daily Kos;

Flag Burning Amendment Vote Count

Wed Jun 15, 2005 at 10:15:45 AM PDT

Currently, there are 61 pretty reliable, if not certain votes, for the flag burning amendment, S. J.  Res. 12

That count is 52 Republicans, and 9 Democrats..

But lets not take any chances.

There are three republicans who have voted against this measure twice, once in 1995, and again in 2000:

Senator Robert Bennet (R-UT)
    431 Dirksen Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    (202) 224-5444
    email form: http://bennett.senate.gov/contact/emailmain.html

[editor's note, by FleetAdmiralJ] Someone below has said that the 1995 votes would have been Chafee's father, not the current Senator. In any case, he *has* voted against it before.

Senator Lincoln Chafee (R-RI)
    141A Russel Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    (202) 224-2921
    email form: http://chafee.senate.gov/webform.htm

Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
    361A Russel Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    (202) 224-2541
    email form: http://mcconnell.senate.gov/contact_form.cfm

I understand Carolyn's concern, for the Republican Party has been taken over by opportunist who are only interested in furthering their own selfish ambitions. That is why they are engulfed in the culture of corruption. Carolyn, you should consider that such a setback for this Republican leadership will be the best thing for that party and for the Country. You should also not worry that it will take another forty years so long as the Republican Party cleans out this corruption.

This “Flag Burning Amendment” is in my opinion nothing more than a political ploy to avoid the real issues. The “Pledge of allegiance to the flag” ends with the words “with Liberty and Justice for all.” We should be debating the actual destruction of those freedoms rather than the burning of the symbol freedoms. I do not believe that anyone should be desecrating the flag or the freedoms it stands for, but I object far more to the unpatriotic misuse of the flag for political gain.

That “Flag Burning Amendment” was just a scam to divert attention away from the failures of the Republicans.

Ok I misunderstood why it failed, but I don't think that anyone was playing political games. The only people who would burn the American flag have to hate America. It's just wrong!

What do you think of this forty second audio clip of Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao compliments President Bush on celebrating diversity?

I can’t believe the things that the liberal media is bashing President Bush over, he was sitting down and eating something. Tony Blair was leaning over his shoulder, as they talked about the Middle East. The President didn’t know that his microphone was on and said, “See, what the irony is that the UN should be telling Syria to get Hezbollah to stop this s**t.” I agree that a Christian shouldn’t use profanity, but maybe it was only a slip of the tongue. I don’t remember anyone saying that he was perfect. I just think that people need to lighten up on the President, he’s got a hard job to do!

What is wrong with what she said? People are so busy bashing the President that they don’t realize what a great guy he is. If the liberal media wasn’t spewing their hate people would see how he is really a real people’s president.

I will begin by saying that it is a misnomer that there is a Liberal media, at best it is centralist and at worse corporatist. I will agree however that this is making a lot out of nothing. Mr. Bush did have a seedy past and as such may not have gotten a full handle on the profanity. That does not excuse it and sets a bad example to young people. Now, before you should accuse me of Bush bashing let me remind you that if this had been President Clinton the right would not stop talking about it. If anyone missed what we are talking about click on the picture below and you will be able to see the video clip.

Look back, if you will, to Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia, to Victorian times of the Nineteenth Century.
    Much of Europe was at the height of its Colonialism. People in the mentioned areas were occupied and ruled by foreign powers, a lot of which persisted until after the Second World War.
    I think this is the source of a lot of these former colonies' hate and anger. The fact that they had been fighting for centuries was a way of life with them
    For the root of this hate, I think we have to go back to the Biblical account of Jacob and Esau. This is where the original bad blood started between Jews and Islamics. Then in the early centuries of Christianity, they got into the act by their Crusades to take back the Holy City Jerusalem.
    But hold on a minute. All of these groups considered Jerusalem as their exclusive Holy City. Since The Dome of the Rock and the Jewish Temple cannot occupy the same space, something had to snap. With the heritage of Christianity being Jewish, here came the Christians, and you know whose side they were/are on. No one was or currently is willing to compromise.
    The Bible says there will be wars and rumors of wars until the end of time, which is confirmed by the fact that there have been less than 100 consecutive years of peace upon the earth.
    Don't look for these conflicts to cease, or for a Peacemaker who can cause it to happen. In modern times, there has been included another factor; Where once these Desert Chieftains fought over their own little piece of dry and barren desert, things have changed drastically since it was discovered that many of them had that most desired treasure of the modern world. Oil! In one way or another I see everyone in this modern world involved in and affected by these conflicts.

Are you joking? Bush is the worst president ever! So he doesn't hate all black people, but his policies sure don't help them. Please show me one thing that he has done to help non white America? This is what I think about what that woman said:

You got that right Marty, if Bill Clinton even looked the wrong way they were ready to crucify him! Maybe it is a big deal over nothing, but for a Christian President (so we are told) those words rolled out of his mouth like a pro. Maybe I'm bias but I can't help thinking that he is just using Christianity for his political goals.

This is not the first time Bush's foul mouth has been caught and recorded for posterity.
    http:// Click here
    Bush's Obscene Tirades Rattle White House Aides
    By DOUG THOMPSON
    Aug 25, 2005, 06:19
    While President George W. Bush travels around the country in a last-ditch effort to sell his Iraq war, White House aides scramble frantically behind the scenes to hide the dark mood of an increasingly angry leader who unleashes obscenity-filled outbursts at anyone who dares disagree with him.
    “I’m not meeting again with that g**d**** d b***h,” Bush screamed at aides who suggested he meet again with Cindy Sheehan, the war-protesting mother whose son died in Iraq. “She can go to h**l as far as I’m concerned!”
    Bush flashes the bird, something aides say he does often and has been doing since his days as governor of Texas.
    Bush, administration aides confide, frequently explodes into tirades over those who protest the war, calling them “m****rf*****g traitors.” He reportedly was so upset over Veterans of Foreign Wars members who wore “b**ls**t protectors” over their ears during his speech to their annual convention that he told aides to “tell those VFW a*sh***s that I’ll never speak to them again if they can’t keep their members under control.”
    White House insiders say Bush is growing increasingly bitter over mounting opposition to his war in Iraq. Polls show a vast majority of Americans now believe the war was a mistake and most doubt the President’s honesty.
    “Who gives a flying f**k what the polls say,” he screamed at a recent strategy meeting. “I’m the President and I’ll do whatever I g*dd****d please. They don’t know s**t.”
    Bush, while setting up for a photo op for signing the recent CAFTA bill, flipped an extended middle finger to reporters. Aides say the President often “flips the bird” to show his displeasure and tells aides who disagree with him to “go to h**l” or to “go f**k yourself.” His habit of giving people the finger goes back to his days as Texas governor, aides admit, and videos of him doing so before press conferences were widely circulated among TV stations during those days. A recent video showing him shooting the finger to reporters while walking also recently surfaced.
    Bush’s behavior, according to prominent Washington psychiatrist, Dr. Justin Frank, author of “Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President,” is all too typical of an alcohol-abusing bully who is ruled by fear.
    To see that fear emerges, Dr. Frank says, all one has to do is confront the President. “To actually directly confront him in a clear way, to bring him out, so you would really see the bully, and you would also see the fear,” he says.
    Dr. Frank, in his book, speculates that Bush, an alcoholic who brags that he gave up booze without help from groups like Alcoholics Anonymous, may be drinking again.
    “Two questions that the press seems particularly determined to ignore have hung silently in the air since before Bush took office,” Dr. Frank says. “Is he still drinking? And if not, is he impaired by all the years he did spend drinking? Both questions need to be addressed in any serious assessment of his psychological state.”
    Last year, Capitol Hill Blue learned the White House physician prescribed anti-depressant drugs for the President to control what aides called “violent mood swings.” As Dr. Frank also notes: “In writing about Bush's halting appearance in a press conference just before the start of the Iraq War, Washington Post media critic Tom Shales speculated that ‘the president may have been ever so slightly medicated.’”
    Dr. Frank explains Bush’s behavior as all-to-typical of an alcoholic who is still in denial:
    “The pattern of blame and denial, which recovering alcoholics work so hard to break, seems to be ingrained in the alcoholic personality; it's rarely limited to his or her drinking,” he says. “The habit of placing blame and denying responsibility is so prevalent in George W. Bush's personal history that it is apparently triggered by even the mildest threat.”
    Cheney also got unfavorable publicity for a remark telling someone to perform an impossible task.
    Slips of the tongue? I suggest not, and believe it is a way of life for high officials in this administration.
    PROFANITY IS A WEAK MIND TRYING TO EXPRESS ITSELF FORCEFULY

Sorry the link didn't work.
    _T

Flag burning is just one of the frivolous Constitutional amendments that this administration has brought up. Gay marriage and Abortion are two others.
    Whenever I see anyone paying any kind of disrespect to our flag, it makes me angry.
    This happens regularly at sports events and other gatherings where the National Anthem is part of the preliminaries to the event.
    The US Flag Code gives all the information on the proper way to display and respect the flag, but does not provide for any penalties for violations. How many people know the proper way to display the flag on any of several situations? One of the worst violations is the way the flag is displayed, of all places, churches. At one time, the code called for the flag to be displayed differently if it was on the speaker’s stand or on the floor. That was changed some time ago because of the confusion, and now it is displayed the same regardless of its location, which is to the right of the speaker and the left of the audience.
    About flag burning; According to the Flag Code, this is the proper way to dispose of a torn, faded, or worn out flag. It should be done privately and with respect. In some locations, The American Legion or other patriotic organization will accept these unusable flags and destroy them for you.
    How about protestors burning the flag, or otherwise desecrating it? I spent three years in the military defending the flag, and also the right of free speech for these protestors. Although I said earlier that I got angry whenever I saw anyone disrespecting the flag, I don’t agree with them, but I do respect their right (which I defended in the military) to do so.
    Sure, I would probably express my objection, but would remember that this same Constitution gives them the right of free speech and expression, and the Flag Code does not provide any penalties, and I think this was deliberate in keeping with the spirit of freedom our Founding Fathers so desperately desired.
    The Constitution is a very sturdy document. Including the 10 items of the Bill of Rights, which was inserted in the Constitution before it was ratified, there have been only 27 Amendments to it in over 200 years, and one of these, the 18th, was repealed by the 21st.
    This means that since the Constitution was ratified, we have had only 16 amendments.
    Amending the Constitution is not something to take lightly. Which I fear is being done, and for special interest groups, too.
    Once again, the Founding Fathers anticipated this and made it difficult for amendments to be ratified. It must first be approved by two thirds of both houses, and then by three quarters of the states. I believe that two years is allowed for the states to act.
    Gay Marriage and Abortion Rights should not be the concern of the federal government, but of each state. Whatever happened to states’ rights? Here’s what the 10th Amendment says:
    Amendment X
    The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Did anyone see this?

In their polls, Gallup asked Democrats and Republicans whether some top names in their own parties were acceptable nominees for president in 2008. Here's what they found:

Gallup Poll Results

Gallup Poll Results

I have thought that something smelt fishy with all the calls to Liberal talk shows about the crisis in Lebanon. There have been far too many that sound like they were reading the right-wing talking points. It has been long known that Liberals are divided on the issues of the Middle East. The spin just had the feel of Karl Rove, if you have not notice there has been little talk about the failures of this administration. I heard some people say that the White House told Israel to start all of this. I for some time did not go along with this, until I read this article which has me questioning.

The Israeli invasion of Lebanon was planned between top Israeli officials and members of the Bush administration. On June 17 and 18, former Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Likud Knesset member Natan Sharansky met with Vice President Dick Cheney at the American Enterprise Institute conference in Beaver Creek, Colorado. There, the impending Israeli invasions of both Gaza and Lebanon were discussed. After receiving Cheney's full backing for the invasion of Gaza and Lebanon, Netanyahu flew back to Israel and participated in a special “Ex-Prime Ministers” meeting, in which he conveyed the Bush administration's support for the carrying out of the “Clean Break” policy — the trashing of all past Middle East peace accords, including Oslo. Present at the meeting, in addition to Netanyahu, were current Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and former Prime Ministers Ehud Barak and Shimon Peres. Former Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir is very old and suffers from dementia and Ariel Sharon remains in a coma after a series of strokes.

After the AEI meeting, Sharansky, who has the ear of Bush, met with the Heritage Foundation in Washington and then attended a June 29 seminar at Philadelphia's Main Line Haverford School sponsored by the Middle East Forum led by Daniel Pipes. Sharansky appeared with Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum who this past Thursday was beating the war drums against Syria, Iran, and “Islamo-fascism” in a fiery speech at the National Press Club attended by a cheering section composed of members of the neocon Israel Project, on whose board Santorum serves along with Georgia Sen. Saxby Chambliss and Virginia GOP Rep. Tom Davis.

Our Washington sources claim that the U.S.-supported invasions of Gaza and Lebanon and the impending attacks on Syria and Iran represent the suspected “event” predicted to take place prior to the November election in the United States and is an attempt to rally the American public around the Bush-Cheney regime during a time of wider war.

Myself I think that liberal station usually smells fishy, but that's just me. This theory is the fishiest yet, the Bush administration planned the Israeli invasion of Lebanon? I just don't buy it! Did see the disclaimer?

Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Centre for Research on Globalization.

It looks like this is only the opinion of one writer.

Ok it didn't work, but I would like to see the source. If you still have the link please post it.

Thank you, I don't know if you saw what is on that link now. This is what it's saying;

From Capitol Hill Blue
    Bush Leagues
    Article removed from our database
    By DOUG THOMPSON
    Aug 25, 2005, 06:19
    (AUTHOR'S NOTE: This article was based on sources that I thought were reliable at the time it was written. I have since learned those sources were not present at the events cited and were passing on second and third hand information that could not be confirmed. For those reasons this article has been removed from our database and I apologize to our readers to not taking the extra steps necessary to fully source the information).
    –Doug Thompson

It sounds like more of the blame America first crowd. When are they going to learn that everything isn't President Bush's fault? I don't see how anyone can think that Bush planned all of this. I guess the liberal plan is for Israel to just die! What are they suppose to do?

I wonder when it was removed. The August 25 date shown was also the date on the original article.
    I think we all saw the bleep-out on the clip the other day when Bush and Tony Blair had their conversation. The exact word or words are unimportant. What is important is that something was said by Bush that someone decided we weren't supposed to hear. I expect to hear that it was bleeped out “in the interest of national security.” Isn't this the usual reason given?
    All this makes me wonder, too, if Doug Thompson's article was pulled by someone for nefarious reasons. Isn’t it unusual for a reporter to voluntarily pull an article? Most of them stand by their sources.

Maybe the answer is simpler than all that, he could have used a ghostwriter. I don't really know who this Doug Thompson is, don't know if he's reliable but he did say that he was deceived. I do know that these people will put out a fake story to cover-up a real one. Maybe that was the purpose with this one.

If it is or if it's not, don't you think that you should be a little more open minded? You've got to feel some responsibility for your government.

That's fair enough. When is the government going to accept their fair share?

TrendsetterA, I was responding to Blondie's post. I think that you seem open minded enough. She likes to be a cheer leader for Bush which is ok, but there does come a time to say that he's wrong. I too would like to see my government take responsibility for it's actions.

Pet,

I know it is not as cut and dry as most would make this crises to be and I am not pretending to have the answers, but this does have me questioning. The article said, “On June 17 and 18, former Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Likud Knesset member Natan Sharansky met with Vice President Dick Cheney at the American Enterprise Institute.” I can see Cheney being behind this more than I could imagine Mr. Bush. Then again we might only be getting part of the story. I would like to say more but I am very tired. So, I will put off saying more for later.

Take a look at this link http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,,19955774-5007220,00.html Hezbollah is the causing the death of the civilian population. I haven't seen this in any other media source not even on Fox. What was Israel suppose to do? I think some people think that Israel should just lay down their arms, but that would mean their deaths. Maybe Dick Cheney did meet with those men, but who met with the terrorists? Ted Kennedy? I just think this type of stuff is silly.

The images, obtained exclusively by the Sunday Herald Sun, show Hezbollah using high-density residential areas as launch pads for rockets and heavy-calibre weapons.
    Dressed in civilian clothing so they can quickly disappear, the militants carrying automatic assault rifles and ride in on trucks mounted with cannon.
    The photographs, from the Christian area of Wadi Chahrour in the east of Beirut, were taken by a visiting journalist and smuggled out by a friend.

What does Kennedy have to do with it? It's all wrong, innocent people are dying! Old people, women and children and does Israel care? Maybe if they weren't occupying the land they would be living in peace. I just think that too many people are being heartless about this.

We found an old reel to reel that my Dad made back when I was around only a year old. The whole family was there at a Christmas diner and they all took turns talking. Most of my loved ones have gone home and the world just does not seem as good. I do have the hope of looking forward to the time when we are all back together.

Those memories are precious and never can be taken from us. It's hard to lose those we love, but I just think of those who never have people like that in their lives. Many people never knew a loving grandmother or grandfather, mother or father, or even wife or husband. So, we should consider ourselves blessed.

Pet,
    I wanted to thank you for the like. I was able to use it on another message board.

Jack Carter, son of former President Jimmy Carter, won the Democratic primary in Nevada. He challenges U.S. Sen. John Ensign in the fall. Ensign is leading in the polls. One, from July 31, has him at 46% and Carter at 39%. That was two weeks before the primaries.
    I don't know much about Jack Carter but see where he supports stem-cell research. Various medical facilities in Nevada could receive funding from a go-ahead with the research. Bringing money into one's state always has a draw. Ensign opposes stem- cell research.
    In Nevada, Bush has a 64% disapproval rating. Ensign has voted 100% of the time in sync with the Bush agenda. He stands with Bush on the Iraq war. Carter is openly against the war.
    I hope Jack Carter can offer a strong message and a choice to the people of Nevada.

A federal judge on Thursday ruled that the U.S. government's domestic eavesdropping program is unconstitutional and ordered it ended immediately. CNN.com

I bet that Bush ignores this judge and continues the wiretapping, claiming some sort of grand power to do whatever he wants? How much do you want to bet this judge immediately gets barbequed on FOX, called a terrorist sympathizer, and some winger starts a campaign to get her removed from the bench? I’m glad to see the judgment and hope it stands.

If Jack is anything like his father, he'll make a great Senator.

OH great another Carter! Didn't you guys learn anything from his father? He messed up the country so bad that it took Ronald Reagan 2 terms to fix it. All we need now is another Kennedy!

These aren't my words but they're really good. I think that honest dems should read this and ask why men like George Soros, Michael Moore and Al Franken could be let to run the party of the Democrats?

These -WEALTHY LEFT-WING SOCIALISTS SUPREMACISTS- George Soros, Michael Moore and Al Franken are bent on destroying America via their political lobbyist organization moveon.Org. Their only purpose in life is to beat up on Americans because we stand up and fight against their evil ideology.
    MoveOver-moveon.Org's greatest challenge now is to

(a) educate the public regarding our political goals, purpose and mission;
    (b) and (b) to mobilize, ASAP, a purpose-built coalition to positively impact the upcoming mid-term elections, as it is virtually impossible for any one person or group to counter the radicalism spewed and supported by moveon.org and their wealthy/ powerful high-profile patrons…

So MoveOver-moveon.Org, are turning to those such as yourself who, expressively speak out trying to make a political difference. We are living in perilous times which calls for unconventional collective activism while it’s still possible to make a difference.

America

There is no other land which offers so much hope than America. It may not be perfect, but we are on the road to perfection. When the nation was founded only rich white men could vote. For years it was legal to own other people and they were not even considered real human beings. There are many things that according to today’s standards were terribly wrong, but we have strived to develop and improve so that the dream that once was only shared by a few can now be shared by many. Only a fool would think that we have achieved perfection, but we are on the right road. I may not be happy with some of the current actions of my government, but I still love America. Most know that I am not a supporter of Mr. Bush or Dick Cheney, but I would rather live in an America ran by men like them than to live under a Communistic dictatorship any day. America; the home of the free and the land of the brave, there is none other like her. God bless America, and thanks all of you for listening to my words over these years.

Marty Martorella

I am watching the documentary of the 911 report called On Native Soil. It seems to be unbiased and you should be able to rent the DVD at your local video store.

Very nice, I've enjoyed reading your posts.

I read most all of the postings here and I would like to reply to some and might. later.
    Today I just want to say I believe t is not a good Idea for any of us INCLUDING The POPE. to apoligize to the terrorist for TELLING A TRUTH> yet here we are apoliging in many cases for being honest about TERRORIST and why they CHOOSE to slaughter JEWISH ON A GRAND SCALE and NYONE ELSE THAAT STANDS with them AND ALL because THESE ARE they THAT WAANT TO RULE The WORLD>> IF WE AARE NOT CAREFUL TO stand up and DO AND SAY The TRUTH and STAND BY THAT TRUTH we may very well FIND ourselves DING AND LIVING NOT FREE AS AMERICA, ISRAEL< and ENGLAND ARE>> FREE BUT LIVING UNDER the DICTATES OF the ISLAMIC MOHAMNAD TEACHING OF HATERED INSTEAD OF THE LOVE OF GOD WHOM HAS CREATED US ALL FOR I BELIEVE IT WAS GOD THE GREAT IAM !!! THAT CREATED MANKIND!!!!!!! AND NOW MANKIND HAS AGAIN TURNED THEIR BACK ON HIS TEACHING AND LOVE AND HAVE NOTHING BUT HATRED FOR INSTEAD OF LOVE!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE want to ARGUE THAT IT IS the ISLAMIC MOHAMAND TEACHING THAT TEACHES HATRED OF ISRAEL JEWISH INSTEAD OF TEACHING GODS LOVE FOR ALL PEOPLE AND FEEDOM FOR ALL MANKIND TO BE FREE TO LIVE AND GROW AND PROSPER BY HELPING EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF MURDERING OUR OWN KIND AND what KIND IS THIS YOU MAY ASK!!!!! THAT MANKIND WHICH GOD ALMIGHTY HAS MADE IN HIS IMAGE!!!!!!!!!!! IT would not surpise me if GOD JUST SAID HEY>> I CREATED YOU ALL IN MY IMAGE and THIS HATRED OF YOUR BROTHERS IS NOT MY WAY!!!!!!!!!!! AT ALL ………..GOD AFTER ALL IS the ONLY ONE THAT CONTROLS the HURRICANES< CYCOLONES< VOLACNIC ERUPTIONS< AND EARTHQUACKES THAT OPEN UP the ABYSS AS OF IN THE OLD TESTAMENT AND HAD LET HIS PEOPLE THAT CHOSE TO NOT GO WITH ABRAHAM!!!! FALL INTO THE ABYSS!!!!! GOD is THE FATHER OF MANKIND!!!!!!!! and THAT MEANS ARAB< AND JEWISH< and SYRIA IT COMES DOWN TO JEW AND GREEK!!! BETTER WAKE UP FOLKS BOTH JEWS AND GREEKS and REMEMBER THAT GOD SAID I GIVE YOU A LAND AND THAT LAND WAS CALLED CANAAN> YET THE EARTH IS THE LORDS AND ALL THAT DWELLL ON IT!!> AND MOHAMAND WAS NOT AND IS NOT GOD >> and NEITHER ARE ANY DICTATORS SUCH AS THE TERROIST OF ISLAM THIS DAY!!!!!!! THAT WANT TO MURDER EVER JEW AND AMERICAN AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT UNDER ISLAMIC RULE>>>>>>> THE AMERICAN< AND CHRISTIAN DO NOT want TO RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!! OR RULE ANY MANOR WOMAN>> ALL WE WANT IS FOR ALL MANKIND TO BE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AS GOD ALMIGHTY HAS IN REALITY MADE US ALL HIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY THE PRECIOUS BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! SACRIFICE OF HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON!!!!!!! AND WE CALL HIM LORD!!! IMMANUEL!!! JESUS !!!! THE CHRIST!!! WHOM IS RISEN. HAS ASCENDED TO The HEAVENLY FATHER, AND HE HAS been GIVEN ALL AUTHORITY IN HEAVEN and ON EARTH > AS I SAID> IT IS HE THAT RULES THE WEATHER >>> WE DO NOT!!!!!!!! SUNAMI'S HURRICANES, VOLACNOE'S < and NO RAIN OR FLOODING RAIN ARE IN HIS CONTROL NOT OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT TO mention HOW DOES GOD THAT IS GOD OF ALL AND IN ALL CHASTIZE HIS CHILDREN????????????????? THE DEAD THAT DIE!!! IN THE LORD!! ARE BLESSED!! REVELATION14;13: THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY ... and THAT IS THROUGH and BY OUR FAITH IN the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST AND THE ONCE FOR ALL SHED BLOOD OF HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON JESUS WHOM IS THE CHRIST THATCAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN, DIED ON THE CROSS< WAS BURIED> LIFE IS IN THE BLOOD!!!!!!!! TO TAKE LIFE FROM ANOTHER MANKIND IS TO MURDER AND DESTROY!!!!!!!!! GOD”S CREATION!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP BEFORE OUR HEAVENLY FATHER DECIDES ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND HE AGAIN DESTROYS US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WE REALLY DO HAVE A ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD THAT CAN DO HIS WILL WHICH IS TO DESTROY IF HE CHOOSES TO END OUR FIGHTING AND WARRING AMONG OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!IF ANYONE DOUBTS that THIS WARR ON TERROR is NOT ALL ABOUT BETWEEN TWO BROTHERS THAT GOD HAS GIVEN LIFE TO!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO WISDOM NOR KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORD THAT THE LORD GOD HAS ALREADY HAD WRITTEN FOR US ALL TO LEARN OF HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ WHAT HE HAS SAID> LOVE THY LORD THY GOD > BUT EVEN MORE THEN THIS LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF > APPARENTLY THESE TERRORIST DO NOT HAVE ANY LOVE FOR THEMSELVES OR THEY WOULD NOT BE OUT COMMITTING SUICIDE JUST TO DESTROY THEIR BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOM GOD HAS SAID YOU SHOULD LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER HAS LOVED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!DISOBEDIENCE TO THE FATHER WILL BRING ABOUT HIS WRATH AND CHASTIZEMENT UPON HIS DISOBEDIENT CHILDREN AND IT MATTERS NOT WHICH CHILD IS BEING DISOBEDIENT HE TREATS ALL THE SAME WHEN IT COMES TO CHASTIZEMENT OF HIS CORRECTION AND ANGER > WEATHER IS HIS METHOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could say more but I am feeling ill, I think that the blog service that I use is BlogHarbor. That blogware is an advertising tool. Maybe this link http://www.blogware.com/users/index.cgi I think that you might have accentually changed your name because I was looking back at posts that I knew said that they were from Suzanne but now say Penny's place. If you click on that link you should be able to change the name back and all the posts will go back to saying from Suzanne. Sorry I could not be more help right now.
    Marty

Thanks Marty but this URL will not help . have already tried it. BESIDES I am sending this and Hopefully it will be SUZANNE as I went in and tried to remove all infor NOT sure it will work and if not then I may have to log out of here and get a new sign in for it. with some other info then what is in that BLOGWARE PLACE.
    Your profile I believe said somewhere BLOGWARE. oh well anyway thank you MARTY .. LATER .
    God Blessings to you and yours.

Marty I went in and changed the name back to Suzanne and see if this works . That is all I know what to do. I have looked for a way to unsubscribe to this Blogware but find none I removed all info and that did not work it all showed up again.
    CRAZY HUH??? just like my web site I had from the very start OVER TEN YEARS AGO I cannot get in to mange it or edit because OF YAHOOS CHANGES ABOUT THREE YEARS AGO. IT is NUTS I HAVE TRIED everything old ID and all and NO WAY can I get back in to edt so It is there for all to see until someone or something deletes it :):):):) I CAN'T.PERPETUAL WORDS WRITTEN and none to erase them but GOD MAYBE> HAHAHA THAT's funny. MAYBE YAHOO IS GOD enough to go in and delete it .. TIME will tell IF I LIVE so LONG.
    Same with this info on this BLOGWARE I REALLY do wonder howlong some of what is put on this internet remains when there is no WAY to erase what we have already said and done in here.
    all IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!!!

Here are some polls that you all will like, take a look at how well the Democratic Party is doing. Click here take the poll and tell us why you think the Democratic Party is doing so great.

Hi Marty,
    I was a little surprised to see that the Democratic Party is way ahead even on the issues that Republicans think are their strong points. I think that is due to the uncontrolled corruption and a lack of ability to get the job done. There isn't any excuse for them to have failed so miserable with control of all branches of government. I think that most Americans want a clean sweep and some good housekeeping. I just hope this will happen without any tricks come Nov. 7.

Jessica, I think we’re seeing the inevitable return to sanity that comes when the political pendulum swings too far in one direction or the other. I would expect to see this if the pendulum was too far the other direction. Somehow we don’t want to accept equilibrium, and maybe that’s not bad. A perpetual sameness might even be boring but why can’t we reign in these swings of the pendulum before they become so radical as the one we have been experiencing? Are we focusing on the wrong things that let this happen?
    This is our government, and we should send that signal to all politicians. We must give them notice that we intend to recover our government, and define their role in it. They must realize that they are not our leaders, but our servants, chosen by us to do what we decide is good and necessary for our country and its welfare.
    The American Electorate is not a flock of sheep to be shorn and led to slaughter by a group of power crazed politicians.

I have posted the Neo-Cons rules from their playbook before and now would like to add one more rule. Rule # 26; simplify everything down to the two word culture.

In this two word culture we can define the latest Neo-Con display as “Fake Rage.” The Republicans are making far too much out of Senator Kerry's comment about Mr. Bush's lack of intellectual curiosity, which got us stuck in Iraq. The question should be asked where the Republican rage is over the 2000 to 5000 dead Americans because of this botched Iraq occupation. Where is rage over the lack of an exit plan? Why is there no rage over the failures of the Home Land Security, which is supposed to protect us from acts of terrorism and natural disasters? One must ask why they engage in this fate rage while ignoring the truly despicable actions of this administration. Does the Republican Party not care about the American citizens or the troops? We must ask where is the Republican heart? For this indeed is fate rage on the part of the Neo-Cons!

For the rest of the Rules in the Neo-Con Playbook Click here.

We are updating the blog which will include our image pages, so if you have some images that you would like to have included e-mail them to christianity_and_the_confusion@comcast.net if anyone does not what these images are look at our “How to” page.

It is truly amazing how many critics of Christian Reconstruction ignore the writings (or at least demonstrate no acquaintance with them) of its founding father, Dr. Rousas Rushdoony. This, to me, is what enables there to be so much confusion about what Christian Reconstruction is, even among people who think they are Christian Reconstructionists! Many people who believe they are Christian Reconstructionists are actually much closer to Theonomy, but are genuinely confused about Christian Reconstructionism because of the deliberate obscurities and religio-political jockeying of the movement's leaders. Reading Dr. Rushdoony's The Institutes of Biblical Law is a good way to get behind all this, since here the ideas are still formulated simply and directly, without the later makeovers and terrible distortions essential to the popularization of the movement.

What Is Christian Reconstructionism?

I thought that the smoking dog was great! I don't see anything smart about smoking.

“President Bush denies that Iraq is in a civil war, saying that the
    country is going through a vicious cycle of revenge attacks and vendettas.
    You know, just like Congress.”
    – Jake Novak

If it's not a civil war what is it? I just want to know how the Republicans are going to blame this on Clinton!

You want to talk about civil war; well I was watching the news from Chicago and the Dems were fighting with each other like they were enemies. This was the first time I felt good politically since the election, we might have lost but the Dems won't stay in power unless they learn to work together. I don't think that is going to happen, Republicans stick together and never speak ill of another Republican. That's something that Dems can't say! So in 08 it will be Republicans all the way.

Don't “misunderestimate” the Democrats. What you saw was a family fight. Just as with families, when an outsider tries to intervene, they will all turn against him. The Democrats will chew you up into little pieces and spit you out.

Not Carolyn personally but anyone who thinks that they can push us around. The fighting Democrats are here to stay and I think that the country is wising up to the tricks of the right.
    Carolyn, what do you mean that Republicans don't do that? Did you forget what the Bush people did to John McCain?