Recall

Written by Christianity and the Confusion on May 12th, 2006

We have received a couple of requests for a fun poll about Mr. Bush’s future. It is pointed out that he now is at 31% the question is asked how far he will fall. Our poll asked what will be the final approval rate will be. It has also been suggested that we run a mock recall election like that which was done in California. Keep in mind this is just for fun and no one should get upset about it. If you have any names that you would like to add to the list post them.

We used this Link to the Congress to get as these names. Take a look and see if you want someone added. Please, remember that this is just for fun.

I didn’t vote on the second one because I want you to add the name of John Edwards to the list to replace Shrub. I can’t understand why you left his name off the list.

Edwards is added to the list, it was an oversight that he was not on it to begin with. I agree that he would be a good choice, but then it would not take much to improve over Bush.

A totally pointless poll, since only a Democratic Congress could remove Bush & Cheney, and the next person in succession would then be the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi.

How do I respond to someone that couldn't even enter a name? This poll was a suggestion of one of our members. It also was discussed among the hosts and felt would have a positive effect in lightening the feelings around the election. Yes, it should be taken as fun and talked about for that is it's purpose.
    Just so you know the Democrats goals are not to impeach Bush or Cheney, only to do the long over due investigations. If those investigations show just cause then and only then will there be an impeachment. Maybe the Speaker of the House will move into the White House and maybe she will pass it on to someone else. All these things we will see in the years to come.
    Please, in the future enter a name; it just makes it friendlier.
    Grandma Bee

Grandma Bee, I just don't buy it that Demcocrats don't want to impeach the President. I think that whole idea of recalling such a good President is just silly!

“Good President” Oh my God, just saying that is silly! Yes, he should be recalled or impeached!

What do you think the first thing that the Dems will do if they take congress? Try impeach, that's all that they are saying.

What's B.S. about it Jessica? The left has wanted to impeach President Bush since he won in 2000. I don't think you Dems will win, but if you do the first thing that will come out of a Democrat congress will be an impeachment of the President! It just makes me sick!!!

They can't handle that Bush beat them 2 times! Don't worry I don't think that they will win.

Who is talking about impeachment? The only people that are talking about it are republicans. You know why they are doing that is to scare people like you. How do you like being used like that?