Anti-Christ Anti-Christian

Written by Christianity and the Confusion on July 5th, 2006

Author: Marty Martorella

Through out time there have been religious wars against those of other faiths. The differences in believes do not even have to be great to bring blood shed. Christianity has been as guilty as any religion, even to the point of Christian killing Christian. When we forget why Christ came to the world we are doomed to act like those who crucified Him.

Today we see people calling themselves Christian acting very un-Christian. Instead of showing the Spirit of God to the world they show the Spirit of the Anti-Christ. There is very little love in their words and one must wonder if they remember why Jesus died. Fred Phelps and his followers from the Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka, Kansas have been picketing the funerals of U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq. Their reasons are quite odd, for somehow they are associating the occupation of Iraq with homosexuality.

On their Website, godhatesfags.com – “Thank God for the grisly deaths of Privates Thomas Tucker and Kristian Menchaca,” the Website message states. “They died at the hands of an angry God in His retaliatory wrath in punishing America for her violent persecution of Westboro Baptist Church for preaching the truth to America about her abominations.” Link

The Phelps began by protesting the funerals of gays with picket signs that read, “God hates fags” and “Thank God for aids.” There is a reason why Jesus never spoke out against homosexuality. The Gospel of John says, “For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.” (Jn.3:17) The Gospel of Luke says, “For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.” (Luke 19:10) No one will argue that homosexuality is not a sin, rather a sin that needs the redeeming power of Christ.

Preaching the Gospel with hate only pushes people away from Christ. This shows little desire to win these people to the Lord and these protests of military funerals are not only tactless they are unpatriotic. This type of extreme Christianity is the same as the extreme Islam that we saw in the article, “Islamic radicals” In reality this form of Christianity is not Christianity at all. One must note that people like the Phelps are neither Liberal nor Conservative; they are radical extremists who seem to have no true knowledge of the Lord.  We have three short video clips for you, if you watch them in order you will find the last very interesting.

Please excuse the first picture for it has nothing to do with the video which follows.

I just don't see how anyone could think it's ok to protest at funerals. If the Phelps were doing this to one of my brothers I would get all of my friends and chase out of town.

These Phelps sound like liberals to me. I'm not trying to be mean but liberals have protested at other funerals. Tell me that I'm wrong, didn't liberals protest at the funerals of both Presidents Reagan and Nixon? These Phelps obviously don't support the troops and sound like they hate America. So, tell me I'm wrong!

To begin with neither you nor I know whether those were Liberals at Reagan’s or Nixon’s funeral. What is more the Phelps family are right-wing extremists. If you would look closely you will see that the extreme right and the extreme lift are more alike that not. Both Liberals and Conservative oppose these extremists. One thing that you should keep in mind when trying to associate these anti-American values to Liberals or Conservatives is that neither group is in the extreme. The extreme right as the extreme left does not support our Constitutional rights. One wise man said that the far right gave us Hitler while the far left gave us Stalin. Extremism is very anti-American and it is wrong to claim that groups like the Phelps are part of any normal American group like Liberals.

Oh, good grief, liberals are the new evil…
    Why must there always be the them and us, mind set?
    Protesting at a President's funeral, who is a public figure is very different than the hate Phelps and his evil bunch are displaying.
    The Phelps are very misguided, and I would never judge all Christians by their example.
    The fact that you still support Bush is wrong!

Exactly, Hitler's regime wore a Christian insignia on their belts!
    Evil is evil, it is not liberal or conservative, but misguided!

OK. I did not watch all the videos ACTUALLY all I had to do is watch the first one. TO get me angry over what THESE CALLING THEMSELVES TEACHERS MINISTERS OF OUR LORD and SAVIOR. THEY ARE FAR from being any such thing as being called EITHER a BAPTIST RELIGION OR CHRISTIAN FAITHFUL believers in ANY FATHER or SON or HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM of THE GOSPEL SCRIPTURE CALLED the HOLY INSPIRED WRITTEN WORD OF OUR LORD and SAVIOR. I am not against anyone TELLING ANYONE INCLUDING telling ME!!!!! where I am wrong when it comes to what I am doing wrong according to what TGHUS THE LORD AND SAVIOR HAS ALREADY HAD WRITTEN SAID and DONE FOR me and MANKIND CALLED men and WOMAN MALES and FEMALES and all HE HATH CREATED MADE and FASHIONED FOR ALL HIS CREATION> and SO NOW what has THE LORD AND SAVIOR CREATED MADE FASHIONED and GIVEN TO HIS CREATED beings HE not me NOT HER not any of us HAVE CREATED MAN or WOMAN. MALES and FEMALES. WITHOUT THE REALITY AND TRUTH THAT IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED> DOES THAT SENTANCE SAY MAN CREATED???????? NO!!! IS HAS been written TAUGHT SAID AND HAS been DONE GOD!!!!!!! NOT MAN GOD!!!! CREATED the HEAVENS, the EARTH, THE LORD ALSO SAID;;;; LET there be LIGHT. after THIS HE SAID how many times … when HE WAS done CREATING all others. HE then SAID…… LET US. who US? whom, WAS WITH GOD the FATHER THAT THE FATHER then COULD SAY LET US!!! CREATE what MAN!!! DID GOD SAY LET US make A GOAT/ A COW. a BIRD aSNAKE aCHAIR a PLANT a TREE NO HE DID SAY HAD IT WRITTEN and IT WILL forever no matter how long MAN AND WOMAN TRY TO CHANGE the TRUTH OF what THUS SAYETH the LORD IN the BOOK OF GENESIS – JUDE NOW WHAT then DORES this mean TO US whom GOD MADE FASHIONED CREATED AND HAS HAD A BOOK OF BOOKS 62 in all THE FIRST CAME BEFORE the SECOND OLD AND NEW. and then HOW ABOUT THAT BOOK CALLED REVELATION written BY JUST ONE of THOSE THAT IS CALLED A MALE with a NAME CALLED JOHN> HE wrote THAT LAST BOOK CALLED REVELATION HOW dID A MAN CALLED JOHN WRITE A BOOK CALLED REVELATION OF CHRIST JESUS IF HE never KNEW THE TRUTH ABOUT a MAN CALLED JESUS IN BOTH the OLD TESTAMENT and THE NEW TESTAMENT when IT TOOK THE FIRST SENTANCE TO be WRITTEN SAID CREATED AND IT WAS IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE GOD THAT CALLED THAT MALE AND FEMALE MANKIND . AND YES ISAIAH WAS WRITTEN MALACHI WAS WRITTEN JOB WAS WRITTEN SO WAS JEREMIAH DANIEL SOLOMON AND SO WAS MATTHEW LUKE JOHN ROMANS CORINTHIANS AND A BOOK CALLED PETER JOHN 1 JOHN2 JOHN 3THERE WAS A MAN and a WOMAN OR there WOULD NEVER HAVE been A MAN CALLED NOAH ABRAHAM ISAAC JACOB OR ONE CALLED ISHMAEL OR ESAU. PAUL DAVID SOLOMON or ANY OTHER NAMES YOU CAN NAMES THAT ARE written WITHIN THE BOOK OF BOOKS CALLED the HOLY BIBLE INHERENT INSPIRED WRITTEN WORD OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR FATHER SON AND HOLY SPIRIT .
    HATRED FOR people INSTEAD OF showing the LOVE OF CHRIST JESUS even THOUGH JESUS in the NEW TESTAMENT GOT ANGRYBECAUSE OF THOSE THAT WERE selling making HIS FATHERS TEMPLE a PLACE OF ILL REPUTE. A MARKET PLACE DEFILLING HIS FATHERS HOUSE.
    PLEASE JUST FOR ONE MOMENT STOP and GIVE THOUGHT TO what THIS WOMAN IS ACTUALLY doing TO the TEMPLE OF the LORD THY GOD and YOURS and MINE WHEN YOU CONSIDER there is an OLD NEW testimony testiment GIVEN BY how many MEN and woman DOWN THROUGH the GENERATIONS OF what?? MANKIND NAMED BY whom??? DID I DO anything EVER IN HERE BUT proclaim the WORD OF MY LORD and SAVIOR AND HIS NAME is JESUS CHRIST//////// REMEMBERING THAT I am NO better then any of you in here and surely no better then that baptiost woman called a woman whom says she is a CHRISTIAN SAYS SHE is FOR OUR LORD and SAVIORS word??? SORRY she is NOT > FOR CHRIST JESUS NOR OUR FATHER CREATOR GOD IN HEAVENLY PLACES NEVER FDID TELL ANYONE TO HATE HIS BROTHER> OR SISTER . OR NEIGHBOR. BUT WHAT HAS been written TAUGHT SAID and HEARD BY MANY THAT HAVE believed BY FAITH IN the GOSPEL WRITTEN WORD OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR HE DID have IT WRITTEN SAID and LEFT THE MAN AND WOM> LOVE GOD! WORSHIP GOD! HE ALSO SAID ANYTHING YOU ASK IN who's NAME >> NOT MINE NOT HERS NOT POURS> NO ANYTHING WE ASK IN JESUS NAME. CHRIST JESUS NAME IT SHALL BE GIVEN SO what then DO WE AS men and woman CREATIONS OF A HOLY FATHER THAT IS IN the HIGHEST HEAVEN O AND IN the HEAVENS HE HAS ALREADY CREATED MADE AND TAUGHT HAD WRITTEN ABOUT US HIS PLACE AND WHAT HE HAS ALREADY CREATED FIOR THAT HE CALLED MANKIND!!! MAN WOMAN MALES AND FEMALES AND I AM NOT AN ANIMAL HE CREATED THOSE before MAN OR WOMAN > READ the BOOK OF BOOKS WRITTEN BY SOMEONE THAT RECORDED what THUS SAYETH THE LORD OUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND CHRISTIANS DO CALL HIS NAME CHRIST OF the LIVING GOD FATHER WHY??????? because WHO CALLED HIM CHRIST THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD> A CENTARION AT THE FOOT OF A CROSS OUTSIDE THE CAPITAL CITY OF A STATE CALLED BY THE NAME OF ISRAEL> HOW DO ANY OF US KNOW ANYTHING AN BOUT A STATE CALLED ISRAEL OR A PEOPLE CALLED HEBREWS OR THOSE HATED THIS DAY AMERICANS THAT do have ONE NATION UNDER GOD ON OUR MONEY BUILDINGS AND YES WE ARE KNOWN AS THOSE OF CHRISTIANITY AND FRIENDS OF A PEOPLE CALLED JEWISH AND A STATE AND LAND CALLED ISRAEL GEE CAN ANYONE TELL me WHY WE WOULD be HATED BY ANYONE WHEN WE ARE A NATION OF ALL COLORS , LANGUAGES, AND YES ENGLISH is THE STANDARD LANGUAGE OF AMERICANS> I BELIEVE there is a PLACE CALLED THE UK ENGLAND THAT IN TIMES PAST WAS CALLED BRITISH YET these SAME BRITISH people GAVE The JEWISH PEOPLE A MANDATE TO HAVE THIS KLAND CALLED ISRAEL WITH IT'S CAPITAL BEING JERUISALEM..THEY ARE JEWISH HEBREW JEWISH people THAT WHO HATES THESE ???? CALLED JEWISH HEBREWS?? ALSO KNOWN BY ANYONE THAT KNOWS ABOUT THE SCRIPTURE HOLY BIBLE WRITTEN INSPIRED WORD OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR KNOWS WHAT WHOM AND WHY ISRAEL IS A STATE A LAND AND A PEOPLE CALLED JEWISH.
    MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THE WORLD WE HAVE THE WORLD GOD HATH CREATED AND MADE AND GIVEN MANKIND IT WAS HE not YOU not ME and NOT THIS WOMAN THAT HAS NOT READ ABOUT WARNING THOSE THAT ARE ALREADY SINNING WHEN THEY ALREADY KNOW WHAT SIN IS .. IT IS ABOUT TIME AND GOD CREATED TIME DAYS AND YEARS SEASONS AND YES TIME>>>
    HATRED JEALOUSY AND ENVY OF WHAT YOUR NEIGHBOR HAS AND LOVE OF MONEY IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN THE RUINATION OF ANY ONE MAN OR WOMAN.
    WHILE I AM IN HERE TODAY NOW ON THIS THREAD ABOUT THIS GAY ISSUE> HOMOSEXUAL SODIMITE SODOMY ISSUE OF THE OLD TESTAMENTY NEW TESTAMENT SIN IS SIN IF WE HAVE NOT BEEBN SINNERS WE NEVER WOULD HAVE NEEDED SALVATION A RESURRECTED CHRIST JESUS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD THE FATHER AND THERE WOULD NOT BBE ANY BODY AT ALL THAT WOULD HAVE EVER RECIEVED WHAT HAS BEEN PROMIED GIVEN AND ALSO REVEALED IN THOSE THAT HAVE BELIEVED WITH B NO DOUBTING THAT A CREATOR GOD AND A CHRIST JESUS WAS NEVER EVER EXISTENCE> TO DENY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF HEBREWS GENESIS REVELATION IS TO DENY YOYRSELF AND YOUR CHILDREN GRANDCHILDREN AND GIVIBNG THEM A DEATHSENTANCE INTO A HELL THAT IS REAL JUST AS HEAVEN IS REAL BECAUSE NONE OF US CAN DENY THERE IS A EARTH HEAVEN OR A HELL TO HEAR ABOUT SEE AND KNOW A PEOPLE CALLED EGYPTIANS ARABIANS AND A PEOPLE THAT ARE HEBREWS AND CALLED ISRAELITES JEWISH AND A PEOPLE CALLED ASSYRIANS THAT ARE KNOWN AS LEBONESE GREECIANS GREEKS>> LANGUAGES ENGLISH HEBREW AND CANTANEESE. COLORS WELL WITHOUT THE WHITE CAUCASIONS AND THE BLACKS OF AFRICA HOW WOULD WE HAVE ANY MOLATOS, REDSKINS,YELLOWS, OF CHINESE, AND JAPANESE, ANYONE DENY THESE TRUTHS< ANYONE DENY NOAHS COVENANT, OR ABRAHAMS, COVENANT, THE NEXT TIME IT RAINS LOOK UP AND SEE THE NOAHS COVENANT OF THE RAINBOW, COLORS, WITHOUT WHITE BLACK AND RED AND BLUE YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE ANY COLORS AT ALL EXCEPT THE BALCK CAN BLOT OUT ALL OTHER SHADES OF RED WHITE AND BLUE. THERE WOULD BE NO YELLOWS OR GREENS PURPLES GOLDS OR SILVER ALL I CAN SAY AT THIS POINT IN THE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS HATRED JEALOUSY AND COVETNESS NEVER HAS BEEN GOOD FOR ANY MAN OR WOMAN. AND AS MY MOTHER THAT GAVE ME LIFE THROUGH A GREAT PAIN AND SUFFERING I AM SURE .. ALWAYS TOLD ME CAN'T NEVER DID ANYTHING. THERE ARE THOSE THAT HAVE BELIEVED THERE ARE THOSE THAT DO NOT AND THEN THERE ARE ALL THOSE THAT HAVE DOUBTED THAT GOD THE FATHER CHRIST JESUS THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT ... FOR THIS DAY THIS HOUR OR THIS YEAR. ONE MOMENT IN TIME... AND GOD MY LORD AND YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR CREATED TIME!!!!!!! AND HIS TIME IS NOT NEVER HAS BEEN AND NEVER WILL BE OURS ACCORDING TO HIS WORD HIS DAY IS AS A THOUSAND YEARS and HIS THOUSAND YEARS AS ONE DAY...... IS ANYONE CAREING WHETHER I BELIEVE IN A HEAVEN OR AND EARTH OR EVEN A HELL??? PROBABLY NOT> BUT TRUTH IS THE HOLY BIBLE OLD NEW TESTAMENTS IS WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEBN WRITTEN WITHOUT GOD WITHOUT MAN KIND WITHOUT THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS SITTING IN A CITY CAPITAL OF A STATE CALLED ISRAEL MANDATED AS A HOME FOR THE JEWISH HOME LAND FOR THOSE GOD SENT A MAN ACTUALLY TWO MEN MOSES AND AARON TO SET WHOS PEOPLE FREE???? I BELIEVE IF YOU READ THE BOOKS YOU WILL FIBND THEY WERE CALLED ISRAELITES THE PEOPLE GIVEN THAT LAND BECAUSE OF ANOTHER PEOPLE CALLED EGLISH IN A PLACE CALLED ENGLAND THIS IN 1948 ONLY AFTER THE HORROR AND HOLOCOST OF A MAN CALLED ADOLPH HITLER YET HE WAS ONLY ONE ANTI-CHRIST IN THE TIME OF A GENERATION OF MY PARENTS THERE STILL ARE THOSE THAT WE CAN CALL ANTI CHRISTS> WHY ARE THEY CALLED THIS AND WHY IS IT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE CONDEMNED BY ALL THOSE THAT RUN FROM THE NAME OF THE ONE CALLED CHRIST JESUS A NAME KNOWN BY ALL HAVING ANY BREATGH WITHIN THEM TO SPEAK FOR OR AGAINST TWO PEOPLE WHETHER MAN OR WOMAN MALES OR FEMALES STILL WILL DENY A MAN OF NAZARETH BORN ACCORDING TO THE WRITTEN WORD IN A CITY LAND PLACE CALLED BETHLEHEM IN A STATE LAND PLACE CALLED THE MIDDLE EAST YET ONE SLIVER OF LAND MANDATED BY ENGLAND IN 1948 TIO A PEOPLE CALLED A HOMELAND FOR NONE OTHER THEN THE JEWISH PEOPLE AND TO THIS DAY THESE ARE HATED ENOUGH TO BOMB THEM DESTROY THEM KILL AS MANY INFIDELS INCLUDING AMERICANS AND ANYONE ELSE THAT STABNDS FOR AND WITH THESE CALLED ISRAEL HEBREW JEWISH PEOPLE GIVEN THIS KLAND BECAUSE OF A WRITTEN WORD AND WHO HAS NOT HEARD OF CHRIST JESUS JERISALEM BETHLEHEM NAZARETH AND A BOOK WITH HOLY BIBLE WRITTEN ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOOK!!!! EVEN THE EGYPTIANS ARABIANS DO NOT DENY THE NAME OF JESUS THEY JUST DENY THE RESURRECTION OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR JUST AS CHRIST JESUS IS THE SAVIOR OF WHOM.. SINNERS CALLED MEN AND WOMAN BUT BY GOD CALLED MANKIND!!!!! I AM NOT GOD NOT CHRIST JRESUS I AM JUST another person that has believed and still believes in the HOLY BIBLE WRITTEN INHERENT INSPIRED WORD OF MY LORD and SAVIOR WHY??? I OWE NONE ANY EXPLANATION WHY YET I HAVE GIVEN MANY MY REASONS AND THIS IS NOT even ACCEPTED OR BELIEVED ALL BECAUSE I AM AN AMERUICAN CHRISTIAN BELIEVER IN A MAN CALLED CHRIST JESUS AND KNOWING I NEVER WROTE THE BOOK NOR THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS. YET WE HAVE A BOOK WE ALL KNOW.. EXISTS!!!!!! HAS EXISTED AND LONG AFTER I AM NO LONGER HERE YOU CAN BURN IT YOU CAN DISCARD IT YOU CAN DENY IT YET THE WORDS WRITTEN WITHIN IT SHALL NEVER BE DESTROYED AS LONG AS THERE A MAN OR A WOMAN TO SPEAK WHAT THE LORD HATH HAD WRITTEN SAID AND DONE
    WITHOUT A SPIRIT OF A GOD HOW DO ANY KNOW WHOM TO WORSHIP AND IN WHO'S NAME DO WE ASK ANYTHING OF HIM?????????
    THERE IS NOTHING WRIONG WITH WARNING OUR FRIEBNDS FAMILY OF THEIR WRONG DOING I HAD PARENTS THAT TAUGHT ME TO NOT BE PREJIDIST AGAINST ANYONE THAT WAS DIFFERENT THEN ME and that meant THOSE that did not look like me, walk like me or think like me. OR talk like me meaning LANGUAGES. I WAS WHAT PROVERBS has already been WRITTEN SAID TAUGHT AND APPARENTLY READ BY THOSE THAT RAISED ME. .
    TRAIN UP A CHILD.. anyone able to FINISH this PROVERB… SURE MANY CAN some HAVE never HEARD IT. LET ALONE READ IT for themselves. IF they have heard it and know it MAKES ONE wonder what happened to just doing it.
    I was not raised or brought up in a so called church building yet it was in a church building I heard the word I had not rememebered when or where until I asked GOD to GIVE ME a TESTIMONY I found out I have had one from day one and even before THE LORD showed me the day I was in that Church . TO this day I was not shown what or whom was speaking the WORD OYT OF The BOOK that all know as a HOLY BIBLE that BOOK so many may have yet never pick it up and read it for themselves. MANY HAVE done just as I have read it periodically through their lives. and somhow knowing the truth without understanding what that real and present truth was is or forever will be for all those whosoevers that if they will believe as it is written in the NEW TESTAMENT BOOK of JOHN 3;16: and In a Book called and written By a man named PAUL TO a PEOPLE OF ROME CALLED ROMANS.. 10; HAVE TO HAVE the WORD IN the OLD or we would never have had the word in the NEW and we would not have a BOOK WE CALL the LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE. THAT MINISTERS ASK THE QUESTION .. IS your name written in the Book The LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE? MINE IS . EVEN thou my name is not spelled the same way it still is a name that in Hebrew is and in the HOLY WRIT can be read as Susannah..
    I have read DETERONOMY LONG before I had went to any CHURCH AS AN ADULT up to that point in time I never had attended any organized religious building called a church. THERE is a Scripture in the NEW TESTAMENT that says something about I SHALL MAKE HIM STAND. the LORD was talking about another JUDGING HIS CREATED beings LETTING ANYONE READING what HE HAS ALREADTY HAD written that IT is HE THE CREATOR THAT WILL make THOSE OF HIS STAND.
    I am not BORN JEWISH OR HEBREW BY ANYONES idea of CULTURE LANGUAGE OR COLOR STANDARD. YET I do understand and know whom the JEWISH people are and why they are and I also know they will always be HOW.. because the WORD OF OUR LORD and SAVIOR HAS ALREADY ORDAINED IT TO BE SO.
    DONE..
    AM I AGAINST ABORTION AND MURDER AND STEALING YES… I DO NOT HOWEVER HAVE ANY RIGHT TO BLOW UP A ABORTION CINIC AND MURDER ALL INSIDE NOR DO I HAVE A RIGHT TO DRAG ANY HOMOSEXUAL OR LESBIAN BEHIND A TRUCK OR CAR UNTIL DEATH . DO I HAVE A RIGHT TO LET ALL KNOW I AM AGAINST SUCH ACTS YES. BECAUSE I DO NOT believe MURDERING INNOCENT'S, AND TAKING ANYTHING THAT IS NOT MINE . ABORTION IS MURDERING A LIVING BEATING HEART OF A NOTHER BOY OR GIRL THAT IS ALIVE UNLESS FOR UNKNOWN REASONS THAT LIFE GROWING MATUREING CHILD DIES BEFORE BEING BIRTHED INTO WHAT GOD HAS ALREADY CREATED WE CALL THE WORLD. WE HAVE A LAW that THE LORD has already GIVEN THOU Shalt NOT MURDER. In the NEW TESTAMENT it has been WRITTEN. EVEN A ONE who has MURDERED CAN have FORGIVENESS TRUE YET MURDER ALSO HAS A PUNISHMENT . BECAUSE TO TAKE A INNOCENT LIFE IS T ALSO HAVE YOUR LIFE TAKEN. WHY????? BECAUSE TO SHED INNOCENT BLOOD IS WRONG .. A GROWING MATUREING HEART BEATING BABY BOY OR BABY GIRL WITHIN THE WOMANS WOMB IS INNOCENT THE CHILD WITHIN NEVER WAS GIVEN A CHOICE TO BE IN THE WOMB .. WHOM CREATED THE WOMAN WHOM CREATED THE WOMB TO PROTECT THAT GROWING AND MATUREING WITHIN ??? JEREMIAH HAS AND DID HAVE THE ANSWER . YOU WANT ANSWERS READ THE BOOK!!!!!! ANY QUESTION MANKIND CAN ASK CAN AND WILL BE ANSWERED IN AND BY HIS BOOK HE THE LORD HAS ALREADY HAD WRITTEN.. TWO BOOKS AND ONE THAT IS OF and ABOUT THE FIRST TWO..
    I am no better then anyone in here just different because I am not NEITHER GOD OR the SON OF GOD yet I AM A WOMAN and that MAKES me a CREATION OF GOD. DID HE CREATE JUST A MAN NO HE FASHIONED THE WOMAN FOR THE MAN HE HAD GIVEN LIFE TO. IF MAN IS IN HIS IMAGE THEN WOMAN ARE HIS DAUGHTERS BECAUSE WE CAME FROM THAT MAN CREATED IN HIS IMAGE IT WAS WRITTEN LET US . HE did not have it written LET ME CREATE NO HE SAID LET US CREATE MAN IN OUR IMAGE. SO who was with THE FATHER before the Sixth day when He created MANKIND MALES FEMALES ALL the BIRDS , FISH, CATTLE, APES, ANTS BEETLES GRUBS TERMITES BUTTERFLYSYOU NAME IT ADAM NAMED IT BEFORE YOU DID. GOD NAMED WOMAN ADAM NAMED THE WOMAN JUST AS HE NAMED ALL GOD HAD GIVEN HIM TO NAME.
    BEEN LONG IN HERE NOT KNEW IS IT MARTY.. LATER. MAYBE be back again . MAYBE NOT DEPENDS ON HIM DOESN'T IT???
    OH by the way the URL below if it is visable… I have no way of changing or editing it anymore EVER SINCE YAHOO AND GEOS COMBINED I HAVE NOT been able to get into the site IT was the first one but it was not the last. THE LAST ONE is still able to be seen maybe YET I DID NOT and have not renewed it. THE TIME between the first and the last. I have written much in many places on here in the internet. THE FIRST SITE . I gave the name Angel's Haven Three months into being on the internet. the last one. that I have not renewed. GOD actually gave me the name. Drink Of The Water That Gives Life. For pal talk later it was to long so it was shortened to DOTWTGL
    I have heard one time do not rememeber when or where or who said it. It is not the date of ones birth or the date of ones death that matters it is what was done between the two dates. . TRUTH is without the date of a birth there would never be a date of death recorded on any TOMBSTONE. IT used to be tomstones were that STONES.. now there are flat copper plates so GRASS and WEEDS can be mowed down to keep the looks of the cemetary clean of weeds and LONG GRASS Growing all around the stones that used to be..

Today we see people calling themselves Christian acting very un-Christian. Instead of showing the Spirit of God to the world they show the Spirit of the Anti-Christ. There is very little love in their words and one must testking 1z0-052 wonder if they remember why Jesus died. Fred Phelps and his followers from the Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka, Kansas have been picketing the funerals of U.S. soldiers killed in Iraq. Their reasons are quite odd, for somehow they are associating the occupation of Iraq with homosexuality. On their Website, testking 70-453 – “Thank God for the grisly deaths of Privates Thomas Tucker and Kristian Menchaca,” the Website message states. “They died at the hands of an angry God in His retaliatory wrath in punishing America for her violent persecution of Westboro Baptist Church for preaching the truth to America about her abominations.” Link testking SK0-002 The Phelps began by protesting the funerals of gays with picket signs that read, “God hates fags” and “Thank God for aids.” There is a reason why Jesus never spoke out against homosexuality. The Gospel of John says, “For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.” (Jn.3:17) The Gospel of Luke says, “For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.” (Luke 19:10) No one will argue that homosexuality is not a sin, rather a sin that needs the redeeming

That was very well said; I have only one request as one of the hosts I would really like to see a name instead of “Anonymous.” that is just my pet peeve.
    If I had a grandchild that was a drunk and another that was a playboy (sleeping with whom ever he could) and another that was a drug addict and one that was a thief and one who was a homosexual, I would be praying for all of them equally to be redeemed. Sin is sin and it all breaks God's heart, that's why we all need to bring our own sin nature under the blood of Jesus and let He deal with others.