Pat Robertson

Written by Christianity and the Confusion on January 17th, 2007

Author: Marty Martorella

I have refrained from questioning the faith of others, however Pat Robertson is a prime example of those who spread confusion. When ones political views supersede the message of Christ we will always lose focus. That is why here at the C ā€“nā€“ C we talk politics but we will never demean the faith of those we disagree with. We have stated more than once that God is neither a Republican nor a Democrat, to claim that He is partial to ones political bias is flat out sin. To place either party where Jesus should be is the ultimate form of prostitution. Below are three video clips of Robertson none of which exceed two minutes in length. Tell us what you think of his comments.

For all of his talk it doesn't sound like Robertson believes in freedom of speech. I don't understand that type of mindset that thinks that we're free to speak out so long as we agree with them. When President Clinton was going after Osama all the Republicans including Robertson were screaming no war for Monica, how was that supporting the Commander and Chief? I get it that only applies to Republican Presidents. What a bunch of hypocrites!

I use to like the 700 club before they started getting so political. I just don't think it's right for them to say that God is a Republican. I would feel the same way if they were saying that He was a Democrat.

Robertson contradicts himself, first he says that we won the war and then says that Democrats are undermining the President in a time of war. Wait if we won the war that would mean that war is over and his bogus claim of treason doesn't hold water. He obviously never heard of the freedom of speech which is not canceled in a time of war, if anything that's when we need it all the more.

I think that Robertson is living in the wrong country.

My personal opinion is that Rpbertson is just in it for the money.

I think it goes beyond money and has a lot to do with power.