Free Fire Zone ~ May 08

Written by Christianity and the Confusion on May 1st, 2008

This is the Free Fire Zone message board for  May. The previous ones can be found by using the search engine located below the Google/dictionary box, by doing a search of “Free Fire Zone” you will be able to see all previous ones.  Feel free to reply to any post there or restart the thread here.

This message board is for posting what ever you like. If you notice that some pages are missing try looking at the new page called Archives. Some may find this page useful when their regular boards are not working. Here all are welcome, after registering you will be able to post. To start a new thread click on the Post a comment you can gave that thread a title by replacing the Free Fire Zone with your title. I hope you all enjoy this page.

When Hillary Clinton announced her candidacy for the presidency last year, Joe Andrew didn't hesitate — he endorsed her that day. Now Andrew, who headed the Democratic National Committee from 1999 to 2001 after an appointment from then President Bill Clinton, has changed his mind.
    Andrew plans to hold a press conference Thursday in his hometown of Indianapolis, Ind. — the state has a potentially vital primary on Tuesday — in which he'll announce the decision officially and encourage other Democrats to support Barack Obama. He has already made the change in his endorsement, and his superdelegate vote, clear. In a letter he sent to fellow superdelegates, Andrew wrote, “While I was hopeful that a long, contested primary season would invigorate our party, the polls show that the tone and temperature of the race is now hurting us. John McCain, without doing much of anything, is now competitive against both of our remaining candidates. We are doing his work for him and distracting Americans from the issues that really affect all of our lives.” Andrew added that he wants “fellow superdelegates across the nation to heal the rift in our party and unite behind Barack Obama.”
    In an interview with the AP, Andrew said the Obama campaign had not approached him about changing his endorsement, and that he'd made his decision after seeing the way in which Obama had handled both the proposal for a summer gas tax holiday and the controversy surrounding his former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright.
    Update: The Obama campaign is now sending around Andrew's letter, which is pretty interesting and also at times quite harsh in its criticism of the Clinton campaign. The full, un-edited letter is after the jump.

A former aide to Bill Clinton is the center of controversy today after a video emerged on YouTube in which he allegedly says, “Look at Indiana — 42-40. It doesn't matter if we win; those people are sh*t. How would you like to be a worthless white ni***r?”
    The former aide in question is Mickey Kantor, who was the chairman of Clinton's 1992 presidential campaign; he's now an informal advisor to Hillary Clinton.

I just found this and think it shows just how irrational the Muslims are. They say that they are a religion of peace, but they haven't any problem talking about killing people over a cartoon. Does this prove that we ignore them at our own peril.

The statement being made was unable to be read yet THE ISLAMIC RELIGION HAS NOT TAUGHT PEACE ONLY PEACE without THE FREEDOM OF RELIGIOUS BELIF OF WE AMERICANS OF the UNITED STAES of the HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTUTRES and THE RIGHT FOR THE HEBREWSCALLED ISRAELIES the STATE OF ISRAEL to EXIST> meaning we and they are INFIDELS in the ISLAMIC TERRORIST eyes. even though they also acknowledge a MAN called JEUS they just do not agree to HIM BEING the RESURRECTED CHRIST JESUS. there are EGYPTIANS THAT HAVE LIVED IN ISRAEL ALONG with the JEWISH HEBREWS ever since they have had the LAND given to them as a HOMELAND and it was given because of what has already been written said and done in the HOLY BIBLE OLD and NEW BOOKS called the HOLY WRITTEN word of whom? OUR LORD and SAVIOR Some EGYPTIANS and some HEBREW JEWS also KNOW CHRIST JESUS of THE GOSPEL NOT ALL ARE ignorant nor a FOOL we all may be FOOLISH AT times YET as for what the LORD OUR GOD HAS ALREADY said and had written. ONLY a Fool says there is no God. To believe in God a Creator is to also believe in the Only begotten Son of God His name is and is yet TODAY called CHRIST JESUS by many and whom has not heard this NAME JESUS? again without the Old we have no New without Genesis 1;1: we would have no Gospel and no John 3;16: or Revelation 1;1:to deny all these one must deny the Holy Spirit Baptism . written of Promised and real to whosoever has and does and will recieve TRUTH of the Gospel of Christ Jesus.
    There are some things that No matter what we do It will never change anything when it comes to what GOD has already had written said and done for His Creation of the Heavens and the earth the fish the birds and the beast and man and woman and seasons or the Reason for the seasons….for every season there is a reason and every Purpose there is a Season.

Well, today I cast my vote in the Oregon primary. In 1976 at the of eighteen I cast my first vote for Jimmy Carter. I have voted in every election since then, but I cannot remember having the feeling that I had as I opened my ballot. I do not know if it is because our Country has gotten so bad over the last seven years or because Barack offers so much hope, but it felt so good to vote. Part of it has to be that here in Oregon our primaries come so late that they rarely count for any thing and this year it really feels like we could be deciding who will be the next president. There is just excitement in the air and I am not the only one who feels it, for Republicans are abandoning their party to join the Democratic Party. They know that we are the party of hope and answered dreams, whereas the Republican Party has become the party of nightmares. The Neo-Cons have not only brought ruin to our Nation but also to the Republican Party. This is why we have some of the largest turn outs for the Democratic primaries. Hope is alive and once again we will be able to say with great pride, “We are Americans.”

US Media is too Right Wing Conservative…
    I have noticed how unfair the US media is toward a progressive, left wing, or Liberal candidate or cause.
    The Preacher:
    Jeremiah Wright has been shown and broadcast hundreds of thousands of times for a long time, despite Barack Obama repudiating the controversial comments of Wright. I saw Wright, or discussion of Wright, or Obama's sin of having his children baptised by Wright. Wright's comments were harsh but based on facts.
    John Hagee has barely been mentioned at all. I only heard about him on two lonely broadcasts. Hagee blamed Katrina on New Orleans tolerance of gays. Hagee called the Catholic Church the whore of Babylon. I think he has preached the stupid bullshit of Armageddon based on the writings of the Insane Greek John of Patmos. John McCain actively sought the support of this Fundamentalist maniac and filthy hate monger. McCain did not denounce Hagee when Hagee's hate sermons were revealed.
    Obama chose his Pastor:
    Yes, he did become a member of one of the largest churches in Chicago. He chose a pastor to marry him and Michelle and baptise his children.
    Hillary chose a Sexual Predator:
    Hillary didn't choose a black pastor, but she chose Bill Clinton, a proven liar and sexual predator. Hillary chose a moral low life sex predator. But the press didn't question her choice of Bubba the predator.
    Elitist:
    Obama called an elitist by the media and Clinton Propaganda machine despite his being raised by a single Mom (Dad fled the scene), in rural Kansas (anything in Kansas cannot be elitist.) He worked and borrowed his way through college and law school but paid off his loans over 12 years. After graduation he worked for poor people in South Chicago.
    Hillary didn't have to worry over tuition costs. She went to work with pricey law firms, was involved in shady legal deals, and was in no real way a common ordinary American woman. Her beer guzzling and whiskey shots, dropping her “g”'s was so totally insincere but the press ate it up. Hillary was the ultimate elitist.
    Your right wing press will make sure that the over-educated eloquent speaker, Obama who could reverse America's negative image in the world. He will be nominated but the press will ignore John McCain's problems. He is a hero but he is senile. He doesn't know where countries are located or who the terrorists fighting all of us. McCain can do no wrong. He can hug one of the craziest fundopathic preachers in America and get away with it.
    The great man, McCain, past his peak of neuron count, will further embarass America, especially after following the retard, Bush.
    Amergin

Put a fork in Hillary, she is done!

Hope is good, but not enough …
    Obama has yet to get Hillary to withdraw, though that might come soon, but as the Trojan Clotheshorse, the folks to back both McCain and her, might not let her withdraw, because she might still be useful in destroying the Democrats before the general election. So the Democrats might still be on self destruct. Then if Obama is elected they have to stop doing all the wrong things they have been doing … including being Republican lite, and watching the poles too closely. In that case, complete withdrawl from Iraq is not the same as complete withdrawl from Vietnam … it might be necessary to keep some troops in Iraq, just not as many. Then there is the Obama threat against Pakistan (but at least Iran will be less of a target, but still a potential threat). Remember also, no President has a magic wand to fix an economy which has been messed up since 1981 .. unless Obama has an FDR in him.
    Shalom

In some ways the best thing for Obama (not for the USA) would be for him to leave the nomination to Clinton now, and (since she can't win) come back in 2012, free of any taint of the Clintons and their politics of the penny-ante.
    The worst thing would be to join a ticket with Clinton, in either capacity.

It is interesting how Rush Limbaugh has encouraged Republicans to support Mrs. Clinton. Wonder why?

I am going to vote in November God willing that I am yet alive here on This PLANET CALLED EARTH that GOD HATH MADE and CREATED .. and I will vote for John McCain as I have not at all appreciated the PUSHING hillery and Obama issue of their infighting and no interest in John Mc Cain at all.. leaving oit all his candate speeches and remarks he has made while out making his points on why he would be the better choice. LETTING ALL OF US REPUBLICANS TO GUESS what HE HAS ACTUALLY SAID about anything, because PAPERS and TELEVISION REPORTERS never get the ABSOLUTE truth of all that any person has stated about their beliefs and what they want to do and will try to do as president. I PREFER hearing them myself and judge for myself that what they are saying is sincerely meant or just hype for votes. all I have seen in the democratic side is HYPE from not only the canidates but a set up by the media and government to push for OBAMA TO WIN OVER HILLERY whom according to the younger generation that has absolutely no real idea why we are IN the MIDDLE EAST AT ALL will of course fall for OBAMA and VOTE for the first time for this man that we all have been munipulated to vote for accept of course all us OLDER AMERICANS THAT know why we are IN IRAQ and the MIDDLE EAST and why we are CALLED THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS OF The WORLD> because we are elderly that ARE close to DYING and LEAC VING A country of TROUBLE AND WAR THAT will not end anytime soon UNLESS OF COURSE OBAMA WINS the PRESIDENCY and HE and all the DEMS briong our boys home and retreat from the fight to FREE THE IRAQIES for a FREEDOM THAT NO MIDDLE EASTERN ISLAMIC PEOPLE WANT FOR ANYONE LEAST OF ALL IRAQ OR IRAN OR ISRAEL TO LATE for THE JEWISH THEY HAVE THEIR LAND and willbe able to KEEP IT with or without we whom have been called FRIENDS OF ISRAEL HOW LONG will ourfriendship last if we RETREAT from IRAQ and LEAVE them AT the MERCY AND TAKE OVER BY the TERROIST OF ALQUADA AND the IRANIAN HATRED OF the JEWISH people OF ISRAEL THAT will NEVER LET their LAND AND CAPITAL CALLED JERUSALEM be SPLIT TO be GIVEN TO THEIR ENEMY THE PLO AND IRANIAN ISLAM… NEITHER should AMERICA BE FOR THIS EITHER UNLESS we NO LONGER believe in the HOLY WRITTEN WORD OF OUR BIBLE GOSPEL OF CHRIST JESUS .. and would rather DENY CHRIST AND ACCEPT THE NAME OF MOHAMMAND INSTEAD OF CHRIST JESUS OF THE HOLY BIBLE GOSPEL WE HAVE HAD SINCE when??? OH AND HOW ABOUT JOHN the REVELATOR OF PATOMOS ??? NO GENESIS NO MALACHI AND CERTAINLY NO ISAIAH JOSHUA OR A BOOK OF REVELATION WRITTEN BY JOHN OF PATOMOS whom also JOHN the BAPTIST is also mentioned and named in both MALACHI and JOHN BY OUR LORD and SAVIOR> CHRIST JESUS OF the OLD AND NEW … WE could deny the GOSPEL AND THROW OUT the LAMBS BOOK O LIFE BY RETREATING FROM the FIGHT for OUR RIGHT TO WORSHIP IN JESUS NAME HERE IN AMERICA AND INSTEAD BOW DOWN TO A ONE CALLED MOHAMMAND AND the ISLAMIC TEACHER OF HATRED FOR THE JEWISH people called AND LAND CALLED ISRAEL.. how about we do that HUH?????????? as I have been told by one of my own don't worry about it after all you will not be here . YA RIGHT> I PLAN ON being here to vote for FREEDOM for ours and the IRAQIES and PEACE TO BE PRAYED FOR IN JERUSALEM NOT letting THE STATE OF ISRAEL be the ONE TO STAND ALONE AGAINST the HATERS OF THOSE CALLED ISRAELIE JEWISH HEBREW PEOPLE OF THE SCRIPTURE GOSPEL OF YESTERDAY TODAY AND TOMORROW. NO I AM not young anymore and I rememeber why we are in the MIDDLE EAST TODAY IT IS ABOUT HATRED FOR A PEOPLE CALLED JEW AND A LAND CALLED ISRAEL AND A COUNTRY THAT HAS BEEN THE ONES FOR FREEDOM FOR ALL people NOT JUST AMERICANS BUT ALSO A PEOPLE CALLED IRAQIES AND MORE. TRUE FREEDOM FIGHTERS FOR PEACE FOR AND OF JERUSALEM THE CAPITAL OF A LAND AND PLACE CALLED BY THE NAME OF THE WORD OF GOD OUR LORD AND SAVIOR ISRAEL IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN HE is the GOD OF ABRAHAM ISAAC and JACOB IT HAS NOT been written ABRAHAM ISHMAEL and ESAU.. NO ABRAHAM ISAAC AND JACOB =ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the ARABIAN CULTURE TEACH IT WAS ISHMAELTHAT was given by GOD TO SACRIFICE BY HIS FATHER ABRAHAM. the WORD I HAVE READ HEARD AND HAS been written SAYS AND HAS BEEN TOLD AND TAUGHT IT WAS ISAAC.. FATHER OF JACOB RENAMED ISRAEL NAMED IN both OLD and NEW BOOKS OF the HOLY WRIT SCRIPTURE WE HAVE HAD DO HAVE and FOREVER will REMAIN AS the GOSPEL OF A MAN CALLED CHRIST JESUS. for whopsoever will believe IN JOHN 3;16: of the NEW and Genesis 1;1: and Revelation 1;1: DO NOT forget ISAIAH JEREMIAH ESTHER MALACHI AND JOHN MATTHEW MARJK LUKE AND ROMANS ACTS NOR JOHN OF PATOMOS

Suzanne wrote:
    I am going to vote in November God willing that I am yet alive here on … and I will vote for John McCain as I have not at all appreciated the PUSHING Hillery and Obama issue of their infighting and no interest in John McCain at all.

So, are you saying that you are happy with what has happen over the last 7 years? To vote for McCain will be a vote for more of the same.

I am saying that when the PLANES FLEW INTO the NEW YORK TWIN TOWERS OF THE WORLDS TRADE CENTER KILLING MANY AND ALSO ATTACK ON OUR HEADQUARTERS OF OUR MILITARY AND ANOTHER PLANE HEADED FOR OUR STATE CAPITAL CONF GRESSIONAL AND SENATORIAL BUILDINGS ,,, I THANK GOD THAT WE HAD A PRESIDENT THAT WAS ABLE TO KEEP HIS COOL AND RESERVE IN FRONT OF A CLASS ROOM OF INNOCENT CHILDREN RATHER THEN BRING A FEAR INTO THESE ANTHE TEACHER BY LOOSING HIS COOL > AND THEN HAVE GUTS TO GO AFTER THOSE THAT HAVE BROUGHT DEATH TO OUR SHORES AND TO MANY THAT WERE LIVING WORKING AND CITIZENS OF AMERICA OF ALL COLORS LANGUAGES AND WORKING FOR PEACE FOR AND IN A WORLD THAT APPARENTLY IS BLIND TO WHAT WE ARE AT WAR WITH TODAY>> IT IS CALLED WAR AGAINST THOSE THAT ARE OUR ENEMIES AND ALSO AN ENEMY OF A PEOPLE CALLED JEWISH IN A LAND AND PLACE CALLED THE MIDDLE EAST NAMELY ISRAEL AND where has the world heard this name OF ISRAEL before???? I HAVE READ IT HEARD IT and BELIEVE IT was written and named in a BOOK CALLED the HOLY BIBLE we still have today?????????? NOW do you really want to argure with me over the BOOK that is KNOWN BY ALL LIVING BREATHING MEN AND WOMAN LIVING TODAY THAT also knows IT was STILL the BOOK OF the LORD AND SAVIOR GOSPEL before any of us were here TODAY still FIGHTING WAR OVER what> HATRED for what A PEOPLE CALLED BY the NAME ISRAEL AND A LANGUAGE CALLED HEBREW A people CALLED JEWISH and LIKE IT OR NOT STATE OF ISRAEL FREINDS OF WE whom call OURSELVES CHRISTIAN AMERICANS> IF you do not agree then I am truly sorry for you because you have NO IDEA what and who our enemy is TODAY IT is STILL the same ones that have always been against THE GOSPEL OF ONE CALLED the RESURRECTED CHRIST JESUS> OF the BOOK CALLED the HOLY BOOK HOLY WORD NAMED HOLY BIBLE. DENY THE SON DENY the FATHER IN HEAVEN and DENY THE HOLY SPIRIT I do not argue about the HOLY BIBLE> I just testify of what I do know about that I have had FAITH IN. happens to be GOD CHRIST JESUS and the WORD CALLED the LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE. I need not prove to anyone the why or the reason for my faith . yet because so many apparently have a really big problem with my faith I COULD write my autobiography and reveal all the secrets and skelotons i have in my closet yet why should I have to do that when all have them they just bury them so none can see . yet we that have believed do not have to see the sins of another we already know all have them. right along with us . REASON FOR MY FAITH ??? THE VERY HERITAGE I HAVE HAD AND DO HAVE AND ALL THAT will yet live long after I am no longer here and all because of a BOOK THAT I HAVE TRUSTED IN AS being the LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE for all MEN and woman CALLED MANKIND FEMALES and MALES .. MURDER IS still a sin and HOMOSEXUALITY is YET AN ABOMINATION … and TO for me to sit here and not say what I believe by faith would be bareing false witness to what I know in my heart is a truth for me as JUST ANOTHER WOMAN FEMALE THAT is forgiven of MY SINI HAVE BELIEVED AND THOUGHT THAT WAS what the GOSPEL WAS all about THE BLOOD OF A RESURRECTED CHRIST JESUS .. maybe you disagree if so againI say I am TRULY sorry for you EXPLAINS ALOT why YOU do not UNDERSTAND the WAR FOR IRAQIES FREEDOM AND OURS AND ISRAELS RIGHT TO A LAND CALLED ISRAEL. and THEIR CAPITAL CALLED JERUSALEM.. maybe we should GIVE UP HAL:F OF WASHINGTON DC TO ANOTHER LIKE the TERROIST THAT CAME AND STAYED TO HIGHJACK PLANES AND BRING DOWN TWO BUILDINGS IN NEW YORK where THE STAUE OF LIBERTUY IS STILL STANDING IN THE HARBOR HOLDING THE TORCH LIGHT OF FREEDOM HIGH EACH AND EVRETY NIGHT how many have come to see that TORCH AND THAT LADY A GUIFT from another people TO THESE CALLED the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TRUE FREEDOM FIGHTERS for all not just us.. called CHRISTIANS BELIEVERS BY FAITH IN A ONE CALLED CHRIST JESUS OF the GOSPEL HOLY BIBLE BOOK OF OUR LORD CREATOR OF MANKIND> MEANING MAN and WOMAN ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN OF GENESIS… withut this book no GOSPEL OR BOOK CALLED REVELATION. don't blame me you asked ………. for my answer IF you do not want to hear MY TRUTH ABOUT what I believe and why you should never have asked. any question.. about my voteing for MCCAIN.. HE ALREADY KNOWS the enemy .. so has many before him IT is called FALSE TEACHING OF ISLAM MOHAMMANDOF THE ARABIAN EGYPT TEACHING OF THE HATRED FOR THE people CALLED BY NO OTHER NAME AND KNOWN BY NO OTHER NAME ISRAEL OF THE BOOK OF BOOKS CALLED the INSPIRED WRITTEN WORD OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR I still call the BOOK HOLY BIBLE. so do many living in the world today. would you like to trade the NAME OF CHRIST JESUS for the ISLAMIC TEACHING OF HATRED for the JEWISH people of ISRAEL ?? I would rather they come to understand that ABRAHAM WAS told to CIRCUMCISE all the MALES . and that ABRAHAM was told to TAKE ISAAC as a SACRIFICIAL LAMB NOT ISHMAEL and that IT WAS JACOB that was the one NAMED ISRAEL NOT ESAU. after they get that straight and quit teaching LIES then they could possibly get to understand that THE VEIL THEY COVER THE FACES OF THEIR WOMAN WITH WAS TAKEMN AWAY BY A MAN CALLED JESUS CHRIST AND THE FIRST SHED BLOOD ONCE FOR US ALL.. IT IS WRITTEN AND IS A TRUTH ONE LORD ONE FAITH AND ONE BAPTISM HE was is and forever will be the GOD of ABRAHAM ISAAC and JACOB and JACOB WAS ISRAEL IS ISRAEL AND ISAIAH WAS A PROPHET ALONG with others THE prophet is never believed in His own land or by His own people I HAVE READ BEEN TOLD AND HEARD THAT JESUS was a JEW. and that MOSES was a HEBREW and SARAH WAS ABRAMS WIFE NOT HAGGAR and that MARY WAS A VIRGIN OF NAZARETH and A MAN CALLED JOSEPH WAS A BETHLEMITE FROM BETHLEHEM. YET ISRAEL IS IN ALL the HOLY BOOK NOT just IN the OLD . ALSO IN the NEW CALLED the GOSPEL BOOKS GOOD NEWS > BEEN GOOD NEWS for me . whether any like to agree with that or not is far from my problem it is really the problem of others that have not believed.. I HAVE A very hard time believimng that I am the only believer on this planet earth.. so why am I still here typing about a WORD WRITTEN IN A BOOK CALLED THE HOLY BIBLE THAT ALL MEN AND WOMAN THAT ARE HAVING ANY KNOWLEDGE AT ALL KNOW THIS BOOK THIS WORD THIS FAITH THIS CHRIST THIS GOSPEL ????? YOU have an answer for the question… if you know me at all then you have the answer also.. if you do not know me REALLY know me then you probably have no idea why I am the way I am or why I am the way I am personaly i honestly believe you can love me hate me but you cannot do the same love and hate me both at the same time ever. you can dislike me not care for some of what i say and how I say it or do many things but hate me and love me at the same time never. yet all the inbetween camn be at any given time .. IT is called being what God has CREATED us to be MANKIND beings with FEELINGS EMOTIONS and BRAINS TO THINK AND DISCERN AND GET KNOWLEDGE OF whom we REALLY ARE IN A FORGIVING LOVING MERCIFUL CREATOR GOD THAT GAVE ALL AND IOT HAS ALL BEEN RECORDED FOR US ALL TO COME TO know HIM and whom we are IN HIM HIS name CHRIST JESUS for me THE COMING Messiah for the JEWISH and just another prophet for the ARABS.. yet IST RAEL is REAL HATRED is REAL MURDER IS REAL yet LOVE does and will outweigh it all.. You want to discuss the love of GOD against the HATRED OF an EVIL wicked HEART OF ANY MAN or WOMAN alive TODAY……
    or shall we just leave it at the TRUTH THAT the WORD THAT we have TODAY is the SAME WORD THAT was IN ALL the YESTERDAYS , and is TODAY and will be YET HERE tomorrow with or without you or me to speak HIS TRUTH AS HE HAS HAD IT WRITTEN AND GIVEN IT TO A people CALLED MANKIND ???? you make the choice . I do not have to .. personally I never have had to. and that too you can either deny or believe choices and God gave MAN CHOICE long before I was here to give you yours.
    have you learned not to ask yet?

I believe if I had not been a fan veiwer of the TBN Trinity Broadcasting or a Regular veiwer of CHRISTIAN STATIONSand Programs I never would have known about the ACCIDENT DEATH of a GREAT GOSPEL song writer during this generation of Gospel writers in the last 50 years or more.. Dottie Rambo has over 2000 Gospel songs to her credit for BIBLE believers in JESUS CHRIST and the HOLY WRITTEN word we call the gospel of CHRIST JESUS. KNOWN AS CHRISTIANS and the belief of the the faith called Christianity.
    I had heard nothing on the fox news channel that I usuall have on I even went into their archives and found nothing listed that they had repoted on anything about the accident she and others were injured in she haveing her life taken at the age of 74 ON MOTHERS DAY I did however hear on TBN when I turned over to see an expected program and they were in the process of REMEMBERING This GOSPEL ARTIST writer and singer of HER Own MUSIC from the YEARS PAST that she had written.. REPLAYING A TRIBUTE That had been given for her on the same TBN BROADCAST station LAST YEAR .. I had to go into the internet and seek out any articles that had been published and I found one from a CANADA newspaper all the rest were CHRISTIAN press of some kind on the internet … IT SHOWS that someone that has spent their whole life being faithful to OUR LORD AND SAVIOR is not really recognized by the COMMON ORDINARY PRESS and MEDIA . it says alot about the state of affairs of PEOPLE and where their minds and hearts are NOT ON recognizing the death of the last CENTURIES CHRISTIAN JESUS CHRIST, HOLY BIBLE GOSPEL believers that has LIVED Their LIFE having faith IN THE FATHER. THE SON, and the HOLY SPIRIT of the SCRIPTURE GOSPEL BOOKS we call the HOLY INEHERNT WORD of the LIVING CREATOR GOD and HIS ONLY begotten SON THAT is KNOWN and CALLED CHRIST JESUS.
    BEING someone that has never questioned the TRUTH of what has been written given to and For and Promised to PEOPLE CALLED MANKIND.. I am somewhat upset that I had to look up on the internet to read anything at all about the accident. that took the life of this devout believer that led her to write over 2000 GOSPEL SONGS for praising OUR LORD and SAVIOR.
    IN retrospect IT is to be EXPECTED by a people that has forgotten why people exist to begin with and what the GOSPEL AND SCRIPTURE is all about.. THERE is SCRIPTURE VERSE That speaks about HOW we have forgotten OUR first LOVE.. that can be found in the OLD TESTAMENT in the BOOK of JEREMIAH you probably will have to get and find it and read it in the ORIGINAL kjv for the one I have the words of that verse has been changed so it does not even mean that we have forgotten our first love. OF course it is GOD … the GOSPEL we have TODAY is REALLY The same GOSPEL OF OVER 200, 400. years ago… and GOSPEL MUSIC INCLUDES THE HYMES OF OLD LIKE the OLD RUGGED CROSS … that can be yet sung today along with all of those written by this 74 year old woman that spent her whole life writing her song to honor the LORD she believed in by faith a ONE CALLED CHRIST H JESUS and whom has not heard of this NAME???? apparently all have yet is still denied by many.
    SORRY FOLKS I just cannot stop talking about GOD the FATHER, THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON WE CALL CHRIST JESUS andthe HOLY SPIRIT THAT is all the GOSPEL and HOLY WRIT CALLED the HOLY BIBLE is all about OUR HISTORY AS people called MANKIND.
    I never have questioned that the HOLY BIBLE is A TRUTH for all of us .. I SEE ABSOLUTELY no reason tyo question MY LORD ABOUT ANYTHING.. never have..

I actually heard about it on our local Air America station. Where it is always hard to lose a saint we must imagine the great joy to be able to go home.

To go home meaning being returned to the place we have come from and to the one that has given us LIFE LIBERTY AND THE ABILITY to PURSUE HAPPINESS meaning the CREATOR of the HEAVENS and the EARTH you and I CAN then AGREE. THT the FATHER, THE WORD, and the HOLY SPIRIT ARE all one and this then is what we as BELIVERS in the GOSPEL OF A NAME we have CALLED CHRIST JESUS the ONLY begotten SON of the LIVING GOD? and rememeber I am not he am I. and neither are you YET how do we explain the GOD of HOSTS? to anyone . that has not believed BY FAITH IN the NAME that is above all names Jesus Christ of the OLD NEW and also the REVELATION book meaning we have a BOOK CALLED the HOLY BIBLE. would you deny that this book is the oldest book for any of us to have that tells us whom what and why we are here and where we are gong unless of course you do not agree with the SCRIPTURES WE KNOW is the GREATEST story and History book for any man or woman that has ever lived on EARTH? DEATH???? does come to one and all at some point in time MARTY. it shall come to me just as it has for all those that have already gone before me INCLUDING all the ancesters I have had in my linage Including my GREAT GRANDFATHERS on both sides of MY PARENTS . to not understand that I will die someday would be really dumb yet to not have faith in the Gospel the Written book we have TODAY CALLED the HOLY WRITTEN word of OUR LORD and SAVIOR I HAVE believed was NAMED JESUS CHRIST would be a really stupid and foolish thing to not accept and recieve as a TRUTH .. especially when there is so much evidence of the TRUTH of what has already been written and given to we called males and females and HE not I called them MANKIND in a Book called Genesis . and CHRIST JESUS is still mentioned in the Book of REVELATION for any and whosoever will and is willing to believe by faith . I HAVE believed BY FAITH and never questioned the BIBLE or the LORD THAT AMERICA HAS CALLED the CREATOR and the JEWISH CALL MESSIAH we both agree in JESUS CHRIST WE believe HE is risen and THEY ARE YET waiting for HIS RETURN. is it possible to be wrong for the JEWISH people and the AMERICANS whom are a people that have RECIEVED the TRUTH of the HOLY BIBLE NOT because of ONLY FAITH YET KNOWING THAT what they know they know that they know. CHRIST JESUS LIVES in the hearts of those that have believed BY FAITH and what has been written FAITH COMES BY HEARING AND HEARING BY what was that again MARTY?? the WORD.. AND SALVATION is IN WHAT AND BY WHOM AND HOW.. BY the ONCE FOR ALL SHED BLOOD of that man/God called CHRIST.. HE is RISEN IF NOT so then we all are doomed forever to never recieve the promise already promised by whom and where was the Promise made ahhh ON A HILL FAR AWAY ON AN OLD RUGGED CROSS .. an old HYM MANY never sing anymore. BECAUSE THE CROSS means the GOSPEL WORD SCRIPTURE WE STILL HAVE TODAY. and I shall go to my GRAVE STILL believing in a BOOK OF N BOOKS THAT so many HAVE NOT wanted to RECIEVE the PROMISE that is there. for all whosoevers that will…… JOHN 3;16: and GENESIS is still the first book and REVELATION is yet the LAST ..
    I need not write a BOOK as I have already told my SON that said I should . why should I write a book to tell all about me when it is not about me as much as it is about that whom has Given me LIFE to live until HE SAYS it is TIME .. and I never CREATED the time we have either. I am very proud to be an AMERICAN I am even MORE PROUD to be CALLED a CHRISTIAN and KNOW That CHRISTIANITY EXISTS because of a MAN we are told to call CHRIST JESUS. and YES the JEWISH still wait for HIS coming well so do I YET whom has the PROMISE AND ASSURANCE OF ETERNITY AFTER THIS BODY is NO MORE to be SEEN??? those that have believed BY FAITH. IF I loose my hope in this promise and assurance then I would have to deny the FATHER the SON and the HOLY SPIRIT this I am not and cannot do. and there are those that know why. I am not the only one …….at least one agrees maybe two would agree

JUST as it has been proven that negotiations with people that hate the people Called Jewish and people that hate the FREEDOM of people of the USA UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. THAT IS BY INTENT and PURPOSES is a FRIEND of a STATE CALLED ISRAEL. that has NOT ONLY HEBREW JEWISH also OTHERS that are KNOWN EGYPTIANS that have stayed and lived alone side the HEBREW JEWISH people and also many EGYPTIANS have come to AMERICA TO LIVE and work IN AMERICA also..
    OBAMA did say HE would nEGOTIATE with the enemy namely the PRESIDENT LEADER OF IRAN THAT ALREADY HAS said what HIS GOAL is.. NEGOTIATION NEVER worked in WWII A really bad way to end any war between LOVE and HATRED JEALOUSIES and ENVIES right??? YET THAT is what it took before the MURERING OF the INNOCENT CALLED MANY JEWISH from MANY PLACES ALL OVER this EARTH from GERMANY TO POLAND TO AMERICA.. LESSONS forgotten and NOT REMEMBERED OR COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN BY THOSE THAT SAY the HOLOCOST NEVER HAPPENED well HATRED for ONE TWO people CAN BE DEVISTATEING FOR the whole of the PEOPLE CALLED MANKIND I would say. THE SIGNS of the TIMES ARE NO MORE REAL AND PRESENT THEN THEY ARE TODAY with all the ARGUING ABOUT who m is right and wrong about how to win a WAR THAT is JUST AS PRESIDENT BUSH SAID a WAR between GOOD AND EVIL now MR. BARACH OBAMA HOW MAY I ASK will you NEGOTIATE with THE IRANIAN PRESIDENT THAT HATES the HEBREWS CALLED JEWISH and WE whom YOU CONTINUELY CALL YOURSELF AN AMERICAN AFRICAN CAUCASION CHRISTIAN SENATOR OF ILLINOIS JUST what will you tell THIS HATER OF ISRAELIE JEWISH and AMERICANS FREEDOM TO ALLOW ALL TO worship in their own PLACES OF WORSHIP TO GOD yes all accept we whom WORSHIP GOD AND ALSO believe IN A RESURRECTED CHRIST JESUS that whom denies and NOT ALL JEWISH deny CHRIST JESUS OR the HOLY BIBLE BOOKS OLD or NEW TESTIMENTS.. YES I do know all about when Moses is read the VEIL remains on the eyes because the VEIL is was and always will be lifted IN CHRIST..
    I do not hate anyone I just really do not like what many of mankind do to bring hurt to others. I WONDER where I LEARNED this TRUTH??? COULD IT be because I HAVE HEARD A WORD from THAT BOOK CALLED the SCRIPTURES GOSPEL GOOD NEWS for TODAY AS well as it was for ALL THAT HAVE GIONE before I will .. PROMISE FAITHFULNESS AND TRUTH FOR whom all or none.. FORGIVENESS for just me I do not believe that . FORGIVENESS has never been easy to do for anyone . YET if we do not then what KIND of life can we have while here?? when we have been already forgiven BY THE ONE ON the CROSS OUTSIDE JERUSALEM AND the tomb is still empty in ISRAEL THE WAR is over TODAY.. that CITY CALLED JERUSALEM..
    If PRESIDENT BUSH was running I would vote again for GEORGE W> BUSH. I am thankful to MY LORD that HE was our President when the WORLD TRADE CENTER was brought down by us NO I never will believe this .. It was brought down by people that hate the JEW and OUR FREEDOMS.

This News clip shows how the campaigns of Obama and Clinton broke Oregon law. What do you think about this?

We need to put aside our own political bias and pray for Ted Kennedy.

Doctors Say Kennedy Has a Brain Tumor

BOSTON (May 20) – Sen. Edward M. Kennedy was diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor Tuesday in what could be the grim final chapter in a life marked by exhilarating triumph and shattering tragedy. Some experts gave the liberal lion less than a year to live. Doctors discovered the tumor after the 76-year-old senator and sole surviving son of America's most storied political family suffered a seizure over the weekend. The diagnosis cast a pall over Capitol Hill, where the Massachusetts Democrat has served since 1962, and came as a shock to a family all too accustomed to sudden, calamitous news. “Ted Kennedy and the Kennedy family have faced adversity more times in more instances with more courage and more determination and more grace than most families have to,” said Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass. “Every one of us knows what a big heart this fellow has. He's helped millions and millions of people — from the biggest of legislation on the floor to the most personal.” Kerry added: “This guy is one unbelievable fighter.” Kennedy's doctors at Massachusetts General Hospital said he had a malignant glioma in the left parietal lobe, a region of the brain that helps govern sensation, movement and language. Seizures can be caused by a wide variety of things, some of them relatively minor. The finding of a brain tumor — and specifically a glioma, an especially lethal type — was about the worst possible news.  Link

He knows that she is unelectable.
    The thing about Obama is that he inspires people….Clinton is just a XX version of Bill.

You got it, but Democrats, like moths to a flame, keep trying to pull defeat from the jaws of victory. Clinton's negatives are so high, I can't see the poles showing her beating McCain as anything but false flag poling.
    Shalom

From this vantage point she seems a liability, an attachment to the past, nostalgia. This isn't 1992, or 1892, and someone should not be barred from being the nominee because he has a darker skin color or an unusual name.
    Obama may be a bad choice, in the long term…but I doubt he is a worse choice than the alternatives. People know nothing about any of the candidates; election campaigns deliberately obscure and obfuscate what candidates really believe, say and do. Television has made that process worse, and 24/7 news coverage has made it even more certain we know nothing worth knowing. It's all sizzle and no steak.

Yes, a high tech version of Coriolanus how the elite have to bamboozle the commoners to get permission to screw them. Such is democracy. As Churchill noted, the alternatives are worse … though I think you are enraptured by a Proudhon idealism where the state withers away without Marxism.
    Shalom

You are right. anyone that is sufferring with a Brain Tumor needs Prayer of the people that have also believed In the Power of Prayer. Whom are all that have believed In the Power of Prayer for the Sick the infirm the world including Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem as it has been written for MANKIND TO KNOW TO do so..
    SORRY MARTY for pointing out a few realities at the same time THAT one more person has been diagnosed with a BRAIN TUMOR and DEFINITLY NEEDS PRAYERS of those that have believed IN ALSO a MAN CALLED CHRIST JESUS of the HOLY BIBLE BOOKS of OUR LORD AND SAVIOR THAT HAS HAD these all written for whom?? THOSE HE HAS CREATED along with a HEAVEN and an EARTH THAT THUS HE HAS SAID the EARTH is HIS … How many have READ HEARD KNOWN AND BELIEVED IN THIS GOSPEL MARTY?? INCLUDING ONE CALLED TED KENNEDY BORN RAISED AND KNOWN TO MANY AS A CATHOLIC BELIEVER IN the same GOSPEL I AS a woman that never went to any church until after MY HUSBAND HAD PASSED AWAY and then I would never have gone if not for a FRIEND that asked me to attend a Bible STUDY at here house that had also lost HER husband that was a FRIND of MY HUSBANDS from CHILDHOOD having gione to school together. YET I never needed to Go to any CHURCH BUILDING TO KNOW THAT I believed in the same BOOK GOD and CHRIST JESUS THAT a man called TED KENNEDY was raised to go to and beloeng to a CHURCH CALLED A CATHOLIC CHURCH FAITH BELIEF RELIGION making my poijnt that RELIGION is a BELIEF IN CHRIST JESUS AS being the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF A GOD ALMIGHTY the SAME ONE CALLED CHRIST JESUS THAT is written of IN the SAME GOSPEL THAT I CALL the HOLY BIBLE BOOK OF BOOKS . AND I AM NOT a CATHOLIC nor am I anything but a BELIEVER IN OUR LORD and SAVIOR we have called CHRIST JESUS.. A NAME THAT so many have TRIED TO HAVE REMOVED from OUR MINDS, OUR HEARTS, and OUR LIVES HERE BY MANY THAT ARE CALLED CITIZENS of THE same COUNTRY that THIS MAN is A MEMBER OF OUR GOVERNMENT CONGRESSIONAL BODY that makes laws takes away laws and is JUST ONE OUT of many men and woman that LIKE THE FREEDOMS WE HAVE HAD TO VOTE FOR whom WE AS AMERICANS CHOOSE to c vote for . OH AND before I forget MY VERY FIRST VOTE for any PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES was for a CATHOLIC PRESIDENT HE being DEMOCRATE also being a REGISTERED REPUBLICAN. His name was JOHN F KENNEDY. I never voted for HIM BECAUSE HE was a CATHOLIC or because HE was a DEMOCRATE I voted for HIM because I believed HE WAS the RIGHT ONE for the JOB OF the PRESIDENCY. JUST AS I will VOTE AGAIN AND HAVE ever since then VOTE for the MAN I BELIEVE TO BE THE BEST MAN TO PROTECT AND OPRESERVE the FREEDOM FOR ALL AMERICANS and DO ALL HE CAN TO BRING FREEDOM TO OTHERS while HE IS IN the OFFICE OF the PRESIDENCY OF these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA> IF WE AS A People LOOSE OUR RIGHTS TO worship IN JESUS NAME then HOW LONG will it be before we as a NATION AND PEOPLE FALL AS OTHER peoples have THAT ALLOWED ANYONE to tell them there is NO TRUTH IN the GOSPEL OF CHRIST JESUS we call and know as the HOLY WRITTEN INSPIRED WORD OF OUR LORD and YES A NAME ABOVE ALL AND THAT NAME is … IMMANUEL , JESUS, THE RESURRECTED RISEN CHRIST OF the GOSPEL!!!! I cannot and will not claim to be HIM OR the CREATOR OF the HEAVENS OR THE EARTH. YET we KNOW THEY BOTH EXIST .. JUST AS MANY before you or n me or TED JOHN OR ROBERT OR JOSEPH KENNEDY EXISTED OR MY ANCESTERS AND YOURS HAVE BEEN GONE…
    YES PRAY WE should for THIS ONE MAN CALLED TED KENEDY. and HOW ABOUT A FEW PRAYERS for the IRAQIES and the JEWISH and the IRANIAN people THAT NEED TO ALSO HAVE PRAYERS SAID for them??? BECAUSE OF A people that NOT ONLY HATES the H JEWS BUT ALSO HATES our FREEDOM TO VOTE AND WORSHIP A GOD THAT WE AS CHRISTIANS HAVE believed IN HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON whom has and is and will be the FORGIVER AND SAVIOR OF whom.. THAT whom HAS been already given a DEATH SENTANCE because of DISOBEDIENCE KNOWN AS SIN TO MOST people that KNOW whom they are IN CHRIST ……….. IT is really to bad that as MANKIND even THOSE that have KNOWN LOVE AS some have FOR A SURPREME CREATOR and LOVED enough to GIVE ALL HE HAD TO GIVE which was OF HIMSELF ON THAT CROSS … IN THAT LAND TODAY we call ISRAEL MIDDLE EAST JERUSALEM ISRAEL a PLACE FOR ALL still have JEALOUSIES within HEARTS and ENVIES that CAUSE TO THIS DAY WARS BETWEEN NOT just BROTHERS but between BROTHERS SISTERS, CHILDREN AGAINST their parents LIKE DAUGHTERS AGAINST mothers and sons against their FATHERS. and IN the BOOK IT ALSO SAYS DAUGHTER-IN-LAWS against their MOTHER IN LAWS.. YET LOVE is stronger then hatred and FORGIVENESS MAKES our LIVES much better if we can FORGIVE S HE FORGAVE ALL OF US HUH?? YET FORGIVENESS is DEFINITLY NOT in most hearts NOT EVEN some AMERICANS let alone BROTHERS IN THE EAST.
    I HAD written you an EMAIL. I did not expect to recieve any answer . I never expect any answers when i talk or speak or has anything to do with the GOSPEL OF CHRIST JESUS from anyone . why?? because even my own KYDS HAVE ADMITTED they do not read hardly anything I have sent or written having to do with CHRIST OR the SCRIPTURES. why d should I expect anyone to RESPOND to anything I HVE written In the past eleven years when MY own children do not care to hear or learn anything I have understood and had FAITH IN ALL MY LIFE .. so the best thing dfor me to do is just leave IT ALL TO THOSE THAT know and have know just as I have THE HOLY BIOBLE IS A BOOK THAT will never be allowed to be DESTROYED AND IF IT ever is GOD is STILL IN CONTROL OVER ALL HE HAS had written said and done for all HE HAS CREATED AND CALLED. them MALE and FEMALE AND HE HAS CALLED us MANKIND .. males and females . people not animals THANK GOD I still understand I am not an ape. :):):):):):):):) … PASS the smiles on to someone out there MARTY.. pass them on if they even get posted., IF they do not well to bad. MAYBE GODS will is done whether I want the SMILES to go on or not… YA think..

Few investments promise as positive a return as family planning. But in the last decade, U.S. funding for international family planning programs has declined by almost 40%.

Tell Congress that real investment in family planning will reap massive rewards for the whole planet»

A real investment in family planning would:

• Save the lives of women and children and improve quality of life.
    • Protect the environment and relieve pressure on natural resources.
    • Encourage social stability and decrease conflict.

If the United States wants to meet the 21st century challenges, then it is time for a change in direction: a return to real investment in family planning. Please take a moment today and let Congress know that it's time to make a real investment in family planning»

Thanks for taking action!

Natasha
    Care2 Campaign Team

Today, more than 200 million women in the developing world wish to delay or end childbearing but do not have access to modern contraceptives.

Sure we should pray for the whole world, we need to pray for world peace. I can't believe how many people who I thought were Christians are saying that they hope TK has a painful death. That's just so wrong!

I thought that Hillary was lying about being under fire in Bosnia but new footage has been discovered. WOW, we better all apologize to Hillary.

Hope it is not too late, the Israeli ambassador said that we (not Israel) must destroy Iran before the end of the year, because they claim the Iranians will have a nuke by the end of the year (as if the Pakistanis haven't had one since 1998). Also saw a good expose on Michael Ledeen, neocon, and admirer of Machiavelli and Mussolini (his college thesis). They aren't just former Trotskyites.

Fallen

Fake retouched and redone picture of Hillery with possible!! added attraction..

I never posted the FAMILY PLANNING AD
    CONTRACEPTIVES have been available to woman since 1920's or 30's PLANNED PARENTHOOD is BASICALLY HELP with DECIDING HOW MANY CHILDREN THEY WANT> i would think that any MAN and WOMAN that are married could plan the CHILDREN they CHOOSE TO HAVE if all the PHYSICAL OF BOTH BODIES ARE HEALTHY within and without.. SOME MEN and some woman ARE FOR MEDICAL PHYSICAL REASONS CANNOT HAVE CHILDREN.. NOW there is even help for HUSBAND AND WIVES TO have a CHILD this I have never been to sure about. I AM TALKING HERE ABOUT invetro IMPLANTATION.. BY DONAR SPERM. I do not and never have believed this was a good idea.. YET who am I to say THE CONSEQUENCES OF of CHANGING the PLANS OF THE LORD for MULTIPLYING THE EARTH with CHILDREN … NO i am not agreeable with the CALIFORNIA JUDGES LAW.. and I really could care less who knows it.. WE MADE A BIG mistake doing away with the SODOMY LAW> what do people believe SODOMY AND SODOMITE means ?? in the new dictionary for the NEW WORLD!!! sodomy is any sexual intercourse that is not NORMAL OR that is ABNORMAL..NO word sodomite I guess to put sodomite in the dictionary then they would have to call sodomy what it is the sexual act of a HOMOSEXUAL MALE or a LESBIAN female and that would mean also SEX WITH SAME SEX and we cannot be allowed to disagree with this now could we even though it has already been written it is an abomination to OUR LORD CREATOR HEAVENLY FATHER .. that has had the BOOK WRITTEN CALLED OLD and NEW TESTAMENT HUH?? never mind I believe that we have fallen quite far from the TRUTH OF WHAT HAS ALREADY been written and that also includes the NEW TESTAMENT>> for CHRIST JESUS is dropped because HIS NAME JUST MIGHT OFFEND THE FEW CALLED Oh ya those that have not believed in that NAME OF CHRIST JESUS except for some that REALLY do KNOW BETTER.. THAT IN the STATE OF ISRAEL there REALLY IS AN empty TOMB AND TODAY THERE IS STILL WAR OVER THE LAND… INCLUDING THE CAPITAL CITY WHAT will they do with BETHLEHEM AND NAZARETH none UNDERSTAND there are those that want it all NOT JUST HALF.. well as for me and the election I will be voteing for the best choice for all that being the one that is willing to continue to fight for the freedom to have a government for the people by the people as we have had here the enemy is scared of this possibility ……simple if IRAQIES get that kind of freedom then how long will it be before IRANIANS and many others want it also.. FREEDOM FROM TYRANNY … one man rule with the FREEDOM TO WORSHIP GOD BY ALL IN EVEN THE NAME OF CHRIST JESUS if they CHOOSE TO.. AS IT is NOW IF YOU DO NOT PRAY TO MOHAMMAND YOU ARE AN INFIDEL AND ARE TO BE INIHILATED BY whom. those that hate OUR WAYS and THE JEWISH people CALLED HEBREWS.. I had PRAYED for TED KENEDY ASKING THOSE TO ALSO AGREE with the PRAYER IN JESUS NAME NO AMENS OF AGREEMENT wonder what they says to FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS BY the ones that also post in here. WELL CHOICES are just that for us all even CHRISTIANS THAT CHOOSE not to agree with a PRAYER PUBLICLY for a MAN OF OUR GOVERNMENT THAT is FACEING ILLNESS THAT IS LIFE THREATENING.. MAYBE YOU do not believe PRAYER BY MANY THAT ARE IN AGREEMENT works .. that is to bad and worse for those that expect and trust in prayers .. that are said for them.. such as the KENNEDY”S They do believe in PRAYER GIVEN BY their PRIEST YES???? just because I am not CATHOLIC does not stop me from praying for HIM .. well I could say so much more yet i really need not It is enough to know that my Testimony to those I really believed would believe and no it is not really believed at all by not even those of my own Household. very sorry about this.. yet forgiveness is still what has to be done even by not just me but for many …. I should not even have to say why …
    THE POPULAR VOTE odes not win the ELECTION FOR A PRESIDENT. as for delagates THIS is the first YEAR I HAVE HEARD the term SUPER DELAGATES.. I for one among many I would hope of AMERICANS will be voteing for MCCAIN for PRESIDENT.. YET many young voters will vote for Obama because they do not want to win in IRAQ they just want to end this war. at any cost and you think the cost of war is 4xspensive they have no idea what the cost could be if it is not won.as for the elderly most have gotten to the point they could care less because they only see GRAFT AND DISHONESTY IN the POLITICIANS> for so long they just do not care anymore. I am talking the majority of the 70 and 80 year olds. although some younger then this are the same. many will not vote at all because they are just plain fed up with all the BACKBITING INSEAD OF issues that EFFECT US ALL AS A people and a COUNTRY . LOOKING PAST the WAR TO ALL THE FIGHTING THEY DO about PERSONALITIES INSTEAD OF ISSUES.THERE is a THREAT that I believe the AMERICAN people do not even see as being a THREAT. and that is the ISLAMIC TERROIST THREAT OF ENEMIES OF FREEDOM AND HEBREWS CALLED JEWISH people. well AMERICANS ARE PEOPLE TOO AND how many AMERICANS ARE WORSHIPING IN MOSQUES AND WE REALLY DO NOT CARE IF THEY DO just allow us as BELIEVERS IN CHRIST JESUS TO ALSO worship IN THIS NAME without being OFFENDED BY OUR FREEDOM TO DO SO!!!!!!!!!!!!WE CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING , CHRISTMAS and EASTER for THREE REASONS . FATHER SON and HOLY SPIRIT.. I am out gone and not here again..