Obama in Oregon

Written by Christianity and the Confusion on May 20th, 2008

Barack Obama held a rally in Waterfront Park here in Portland, Oregon on May 18, 2008. He spoke on his vision for America.

That rally was held on Sunday and would have liked to have posted the video of it sooner, but it took some six hours to get it to upload to the video blog. Our primary is tomorrow and Barack is predicted to win by 60%. I will post the results as this should settle the Democratic primary.

I know that our “FATHER GOD” has placed Barack Obama in this role as our next Pres. Anyone who can “SEE SPIRITUALLY”, knows that billary is “evil”, it is written all over her. Barack will be there to usher in the return of our SAVIOR. If GOD be for us, WHO could be against us? Obama knows what it is like to be poor, & striving in this evil world, he has NOT forgotten where he came from, &yy8r4 he is for the people. Mccain is one of the anti-christ's.

Your typo through me off for a minute as I was trying to figure out who was billary. Maybe it was not a typo, maybe you were combining the names of Hillary and Bill to come up with Billary, clever. I do not think she or Bill are evil, but definitely dishonest which is the first step towards evil. When it comes to talk about the Anti-Christ we need to remember that the “Anti” means the opposite of Christ and where McCain or Hillary (or anyone else) might not actually be 'The Anti-Christ' they can most definitely have the spirit of the Anti-Christ. We need to look to the teachings and life of Jesus to know how to live Christ-like lives. Barack says that he is a Christian and it is not for any of us to say otherwise and I would say the same about the others. For me, I will walk in such a way to please my Lord and pray that the others do the same. I have great hope that Obama will changes things for the better, but he will need our constant prayers.

Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) speaks to people at Waterfront Park in Portland, Ore., May 18, 2008. (Associated Press)

President John F. Kennedy, West Berlin, June 26, 1963

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.John Kenneth Galbraith

We need to remember that many Republicans even conservative ones have been switching parties so that they can vote for Obama. Americans in general are tired of politics as usual and want to get pass the partisan fighting. When you look at things like the cost of health care, the housing market, the cost of living, the stagnant wages or dropping wages you must realize that those are not Democratic or Republican issues. If we are to heal the Nation we will have to look pass party and end the hard partisanship of the last twenty years.

You're a dreamer, partisanship is only going to get worse. I think that Obama will only make it worse, but John McCain has been reaching across to Dems for years. If you want to see more bi-partisanship then you should think about voting for McCain.

I do not think she or Bill are evil, but definitely dishonest which is the first step towards evil. When it comes to talk about the Anti-Christ we need to remember that the “Anti” means the opposite of Christ and where McCain or Hillary (or anyone else) might not actually be 'The Anti-Christ' they can most definitely have the spirit of the Anti-Christ. We need to look to the teachings and life of Jesus to know how to live Christ-like lives. Barack says that he 1z0-043 exam is a Christian and it is not for any of us to say otherwise and I would say the same about the others. For me, I will walk in such a way to please my Lord and pray that the others do the same. I have great hope that Obama will changes things for the better, but he will need 350-050 exam our constant prayers. Republicans even conservative ones have been switching parties so that they can vote for Obama. Americans in general are tired of politics as usual and want to get pass the partisan fighting. When you look at things like the cost of health 70-297 exam care, the housing market, the cost of living, the stagnant wages or dropping wages you must realize that those are not Democratic or Republican issues. If we are to heal the Nation we will have to look pass party.