Bible Insights

Written by Christianity and the Confusion on July 23rd, 2008

We are going to be refreshing this board like we do for the Free Fire Zone.  If you want to find a post from the last one just use our search engine.  This board is for sharing insights from the Bible that God has revealed to you.

For me these are the 2 most important verses in the Bible:

John 3: 16 & 17
    “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

This is something that keeps jumping out at me, we as Christians are too judgmental and except everyone to be perfect instead of letting the Lord do the work on them.

To Speak The Word as He has had it written is not supposed to be work. Though doing so can be very heartbreaking to a Christian… Christianity is also a Word. without CHRISTJESUS would we have CHRISTIANITY? NO!
    Truth Of what Thus the Lord hath had written and said. You say there have been saints in every generation. Was David the Shepherd boy son of Jesse chosen by God to be King of Israel a saint. NOT REALLY yet OUR LORD still made him a KING after his indiscretion of having a man killed murdered so he could have the wife of the man. for this he did loose his son of that indiscretion. showing us all that there are none that are good . no not one. Thanking Our lord daily for His mercy love and parden having Given all HE had to give HIS ONLY begotten SON ALL CHRISTIANITY AND CHRISTIAN believers that know to call HIS NAME JESUS the FIRST of the RESURRECTION having LIVED DIED AND is STILL the RESURRECTED RISEN CHRIST Son of the LIVING GOD OF ALL creation. I believe HE is still KING of kings, Lord of lords and God of gods. This is the truth of the Gospel of OUR FAITH FORGIVENESS and the PROMISE made shall always be fulfilled in and through FAITH IN This ONE CALLED CHRIST JESUS having been in the beginning and HE shall be also at the end of MY JOURNEY of this LIFE I as just one whosoever that has believed in the WORD OF GOD LORD AND SAVIOR that we have ETERNAL EVIDENCE of within the HEARTS and MINDS of all believers. and are not ashamed of the Gospel of A one called Chrsit Jesus the Only Begotten Son that the BLOOD that was shed once for all without our sinhaving been a reality we would neither have the Reality of His promise yet to be given for eternity. I will have to face my LORD CREATOR AND there will only be one to be there. HIS promise having been proven in many ways ONE LORD ONE FAITH and ONE BAPTISM.
    I really do believe in what thus the Lord hath had written said and done and HEAVEN is a real place. so is Hell having a choice personally I prefer the heaven promised. I do not believe I have any right to tell any they will go to hell. Having already believed in the WORD that has already been written in a Book in the New testament Gospel Books specifically named Romans. Ch. 10; To go back is benificial only to have understanding of what and whom we are in CHRIST and what THE LORD FATHER IN HEAVEN HATH already done and accomplished for whosoever will do what? believe in thy heart that Jesus Christ is the Only Begotten Son and confesses Him before men. Righteousness can not be ours without our faith belief and confession of His reality within our hearts and HIS EVIDENCE is plainly seen and known by MANY. that CAME INTO this world BEFORE YOU or I..
    PERECTION is not and cannot be for these living breathing bodies of VISABLE flesh. PERFECTION is only for the SAINTS that are and can be called the HOSTS OF the LORD THY GOD! HE is also the CREATOR of the HOSTS of ANGELS. THAT ARE also written of within the HOLY BIBLE … shall we then deny this GREATEST BOOK OF ALL HISTORY being the INSPIRED written word of the ONE LORD?
    The FAITH that is within a HEART and MIND of a BELIEVER is not easily removed. nor can it be taken out of one heart and put into another.
    WORSHIP GOD!! No Forgiveness THROUGH the SON and BY HIS shed BLOOD then there can be no LOVE MERCY OR SALVATION FOR we whom are TOLD AND KNOW we are already HAVE NO RIGHTEOUSNESS OF our own . there was never any other way for any Christian to recieve our eternity that only is given after this life is no more here. For TRUTH OF OUR SALVATION is and can be known only if faith is deep enough to not be taken away.
    Make no mistake.. PERFECTION is not found within ANY of us LIVING THIS DAY CALLED TODAY! I have not forgotten what thus the Lord hath had written In Deteronomy 30; Nor what has been written in Hebrews. nor in Revelation. The WORD OF OUR LORD FATHER, SON and HOLY SPIRIT. having been GIVEN TO us from the FOUNDATION of the WORLD. Haveing been given FREELY is still FREELY GIVEN to any and whoseoever is willing TO believe IN CHRIST .. I have and do Call Him Jesus. For the Hebrew He is Known By JASHUA, They wait for His return … SO do I … because I know He LIVES.
    What is your Testimony and witness. Love For What MY LORD HATH GIVEN is MINE. Whom can we call Saints for I am far from being one. The only ones I know are already in the HIGHEST HEAVEN that THIRD HEAVEN that has been mentioned and written of BY ONE CALLED JOHN. Before there can be a Third there must be a First and a Second. Terrestial, Celestial, and where the Throne of God was, is, and will forever eternally be.

I don't know what to make out of your reply, it doesn't look like it had anything to do with what I wrote.

Don't worry about it, she has a habit of running on. Most people skip over her posts because they are so hard to read.

Not to mention the truth that may be within that just might make some Uneasy about what Thus the Lord HATH HAD WRITTEN SAID and already done. HUH?? LIKE GIVEING us a TRUTH we all would rather IGNORE .. OH yes Jessica I have and do include meself OK?????? FOR I really am no different then YOU unless maybe it is MY FAITH IN CHRIST the CHRISTIAN belief and NOT BUDDISM, OR LSLAMIC, OR JEWISH< NO I HAVE believed IN WHAT THUS the LORD HATH HAS HAD WRITTEN> my REASON is BECAUSE I exist , have Lived, and yes I will eventually die. YET I HAVE believed BY FAITH IN A PROMISE ALREADY given within a BOOK I CAN CALL and ONLY KNOW AS the LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE AND without THIS LOVE MERCY GRACE AND SALVATION well enough said HIS PROMISES have never failed me as yet. for HE HAS been very faithful to me in all that HE has written. I HAVE no doubt his FAITH will even bring me to where I AM supposed to be after MY BODY is no more ….. do not even bother to ask HOW do I KNOW? IF YOU do not already know HOW I KNOW then me telling you probably will not make a BELIEVER in A ONE CALLED CHRIST JESUS. MANY HAVE LONG AGO come before me to tell and give and speak the TRUTH OF HIS WORDS.
    I believe Thus the LORD hath said IF I tell you earthly things and do not believe then HOW will you believe HEAVENLY THINGS. YES HE did have this written and it is written right along with many other things That gives evidence of HIS REALITY and TRUTHS. YET there are still those that DENY and DO NOT HEAR and are BLIND TO what has been is and will be..
    There is a Documentry coming up many should watch and many will not IT is about something that all should be knowing and having Knowledge of yet many will not even care to watch continueing to have deaf ears blind eyes and staying ignorant.. Check out the upcoming on Fox News.

Please let this board be a place where we all can share insights that we have gain from the Bible.
    Host 1