Free Fire Zone ~ July 09

Written by Christianity and the Confusion on July 1st, 2009

Eight months ago Al Franken won his Senate seat, but the democratic process wasn't good enough for Republicans, they had to try every dirty trick to keep the Democrats from having a 60 seat majority which can overcome the Republican filibuster. The former Republican Senator, Norm Coleman will go down as one of the biggest sore losers. People wonder why it has been so hard to set the Country straight, well this is it, the Republican Party cares more about power than in correcting their mistakes.

Yeah, I just got this email from Move on:

Dear MoveOn member,
    Woohoo!
    Al Franken was just officially declared the next U.S. senator from Minnesota! And he sent a personal note to MoveOn members in the wake of his victory (see below).
    Will you join me in sending Senator-elect Franken the biggest, happiest congratulations card ever? As he heads to Washington to fight for progressive change, let's make sure he knows we've got his back.
    Click here to add your name to Senator-elect Franken's card:
    And here's the personal message Senator-elect Franken sent last night to MoveOn members:

What a day! I just wanted to take a moment amidst all this to say thank you to the MoveOn members in Minnesota and across the country.
    Paul Wellstone understood that real change comes from the ground up. And there's really no better example of that than MoveOn.org.
    You've been there for me since the beginning. And I look forward to working with you as a U.S. senator to make the progressive vision we all share into a reality: affordable health care for all, new jobs from clean energy, and an economy that works for everyone.
    Thank you for all you do.
    Senator-elect Al Franken

If you'd like to sign our massive congratulations card to Senator-elect Franken—and maybe even add a personal message to Al—just click here:
    Thanks for all you do.
    –Justin, Joan, Marika, Peter and the rest of the team
    Want to support our work? We're entirely funded by our 5 million members—no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in here.

I don't think making a joke out of the Senate is going to help America and God knows we really need help.

For me Mr. O'Reilly harsh and lacks a reasonable amount of sensibility. Who cares how much Jackson spent on himself using his own money. The comments about how MJ looked I thought were a little over the top, but O'Reilly was right about how ridicules all the coverage has been. Every channel is wall to wall Jackson, to say enough is enough is an understatement. This Country needs to turn back to God and stop worshipping other people.

On the surface I agree, but knowing O'Reilly he and his followers will turn this type of thing into racism.

O'Reilly harsh and lacks a reasonable amount of sensibility. Who cares how much Jackson spent on himself using his own money. The comments about how MJ looked I thought were a little over the top, but O'Reilly was right about how ridicules all the coverage has been. Every 70-290 exam channel is wall to wall Jackson, to say enough is enough is an understatement. This Country needs to turn back to God and stop worshipping other people. What a day! I just wanted to take a moment amidst 650-393 exam all this to say thank you to the MoveOn members in Minnesota and across the country. Paul Wellstone understood that real change comes from the ground up. And there's really no better example of that 70-444 exam than ou've been there for me since the beginning. And I look forward to working with you as a U.S. senator to make the progressive vision we all share into a reality: affordable health care for all, new jobs from clean energy, and an economy that works for everyone.