The Tomb of Jesus?

Written by Christianity and the Confusion on February 27th, 2007

The results of the polls will be viewable on 3/3/07.    Feel free to post your opinions, but please remember our three rules.

Please post your comments on our message boards.

What is DNA going to prove? I don't see how they'll be able to prove a thing. I just hope that this wasn't pay for with tax dollars.

These people are operating on many assumptions which one would think men of learning would not. They forget that such tombs were often times used for more than one person. Even today, if a body is moved to another graveyard say in another state that old plot can be resold and a new person buried there. As the news clip said Jesus was a common name and to try to say that this was Him would be a stretch. The trouble is for those who refuse to see they will not and for those of us who have seen though faith we will refuse to close our eyes. Yes, I look forward to my heavenly home where I will be reunited with all my loved ones, but that is only part of it. If there was no after life I still would be a follower of Christ as He has made me a whole person. I can say Praise God, Jesus has risen because I feel it in my heart.

I first received an article about this via e mail from a friend. I read it and then I sent it to friends of mine with the notation,” this is sent to you without comment.”
    This is part of my belief that my Christianity is a deep and personal belief. However, this doesn’t keep me from obeying Christ’s command to share Christianity with everyone. Does this seem like a contradiction? I don’t think so. Jesus is a personal Savior, and I can share Him with others without compromising my belief. As Children of God, Jesus and I are brothers, and to me, that is the greatest relationship one can have! Just like my temporal brother, I share Jesus with others, but still retain that special relationship that is reserved for brothers.
    I think there may be those that are confused by this article, and this is certainly within the powers of evil to try to do so. It is our job to see that those that are weak in their faith, or wavering, are lifted up and strengthened in their belief in Christ.

As I see it without the resurrection Jesus would be just like Muhammad, just a good man. I think that this is what non-believers what to do, put Jesus in a box. They can’t disprove that Christ existed so they are trying to prove that he wasn’t the son of God.

I don't think we can blame this on Hollywood, but it's still a hoax by someone who wants to discredit Christianity. If Jesus didn't rise then all he was was a good man and we can take anything he said with a grain of salt. Hey, while we're at it lets throw out the whole Bible! You know there might be something in it that someone might not like.

You have to be wrong, I heard from a whole lot of repugs that they and only they were real Christians. I won't worry about that docujoke, if the story of Christ's resurrection could last 2000 years one little show won't be able to change a thing.

I don't think we can blame this on Hollywood, but it's still a hoax by someone who wants to discredit Christianity. If Jesus didn't rise then all he was was a good man and we can take anything he said with a grain of salt. Hey, while we're at it lets throw out the whole Bible! You know there might be something in it that someone might not like testking 1z0-043 | testking 70-453 | testking 642-241

These people are operating on many assumptions which one would think men of learning would not. They forget that such tombs were often times used for more than one person. Even today, if a body is moved to PK0-002 exam another graveyard say in another state that old plot can be resold and a new person buried there. As the news clip said Jesus was a common name and to try to say that this was Him would be a stretch. The trouble is for those who refuse to see they will not and for those SK0-002 exam of us who have seen though faith we will refuse to close our eyes. Yes, I look forward to my heavenly home where I will be reunited with all my loved ones, but that is only part of it. If there was no after life I still would be a follower of Christ as He has made me a 70-624 exam whole person. I can say Praise God, Jesus has risen because I feel it in my heart.

Why does it have to be a confusion in christian religion? Once you believe in God then everything should make sense. It's like some of us try to find reasons to get confused and to doubt God. I believe in Jesus resurrection, I don't have to question that. Jesus could be born in India, this is not the point, the real point is if we understand the message he sent to the world.

Usually confusion comes in when there break in communication. Communications break down when there is not an open dialogue. As Christians we must be patient enough to explain what we believe. We know what we mean when we say things like “the Lord spoke to me” but the world thinks we are saying that we hear voices and are crazy. When we respond in a polite manner, we can explain that this inner voice is akin to our consciences. How often has someone said, “My conscience spoke to me” and no one questions that person's sanity. I try to explain that our conscience is what is left over from when we were connected to God. It is like the bellybutton on our physical bodies, which once connected us to our mothers. The difference is that we can be reconnected to the Lord by yielding to His Lordship and turning our lives over to Him. I could write more, but I think that I have made my point.

I really like the work that has gone into making the post. I will be sure to tell my blog buddies about your content keep up the good work. Thanks
    TV Brackets