Free Fire Zone ~ March and April 07

Written by Christianity and the Confusion on March 1st, 2007

This is the Free Fire Zone message board for March and April. The previous ones can be found in the Archives feel free to reply to any post there or restart the thread here.

This message board is for posting what ever you like. It will be replacing the one about articles. If you notice that some pages are missing try looking at the new page called Archives. Some may find this page useful when their regular boards are not working. Here all are welcome, after registering you will be able to post. To start a new thread click on the Post a comment you can gave that thread a title by replacing the Free Fire Zone with your title. I hope you all enjoy this page.

The cons in Washington are doing everything possible to get us is a war with Iran….

In the past few months, as the situation in Iraq has deteriorated, the Bush Administration, in both its public diplomacy and its covert operations, has significantly shifted its Middle East strategy. The “redirection,” as some inside the White House have called the new strategy, has brought the United States closer to an open confrontation with Iran and, in parts of the region, propelled it into a widening sectarian conflict between Shiite and Sunni Muslims.
    To undermine Iran, which is predominantly Shiite, the Bush Administration has decided, in effect, to reconfigure its priorities in the Middle East. In Lebanon, the Administration has coöperated with Saudi Arabia’s government, which is Sunni, in clandestine operations that are intended to weaken Hezbollah, the Shiite organization that is backed by Iran. The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. A by-product of these activities has been the bolstering of Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda.

I don't believe Bush can attack Iran without congressional approval.
    That approval will not be forthcoming without “verifiable evidence” of WMD.
    Knowing the president like I do he may well try to circumvent Congress and use violated U.N. resolutions as his just cause to invade Iran.
    This would be a grave error on his part.

What an appropriate term to use in association with The Dope—- grave error. Close to 6,000 new graves—and counting— on his clock. And that's just Americans.

So far, he has not let legalities stop him, and neither has Congress. As long as he thinks he has tacit approval, he will do anything he pleases, Congress not withstanding.
    He banters the words, “Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces” around as if they mean more than they say in The Constitution. In my reading and studying of the Constitution, these words do not give him any specific powers; as a matter of fact this item in article II, section 2 of the Constitution gives him limited powers, WITH THE CONSENT OF CONGRESS.
    Congress is shirking its job if they allow him to continue unimpeded. It would be good if it was required of all incoming Freshmen Congressmen/women that hey have a course in their orientation on the Constitution, and be required to demonstrate that they understand it. It wouldn't hurt, either, that all reelected Congress persons be required to review Constitutional law.
    However, with Congress' record of not voting any burdens on themselves (except that of unduly large raises), I don't see this happening.
    Does anyone know how much the Constitution is taught in public schools? Would it be possible in this day and time to teach it without bias or prejudice? It is currently not possible to apply Constitutional law without such.

Don't tell me that you trust Iran! Where do you think all the WMDs went? Iran and Syria. We can't just pack up our bags and come home! Do you want Alqaeda to follow the troops back here?

You are correct Bush probably will not attack without congressional approval. You are however not factoring some important variables into the equation friend. I predict a majority of Democrats in the Senate would vote to authorize a war against the Iran if the Republicans cornered them into a vote. I have no doubt that Hillary Clinton would stand up and vote yes rather than risk being painted by the right as “unpatriotic” . The same is true for a lot of Democrats.

I believe how Congress votes on a war resolution, should it ever become necessary, would strongly depend on the verified intelligence, and evidence, that is presented to them.
    Please remember being called unpatriotic is still better far better, for member of Congress, than being called unemployed.

How can these preachers sleep at night? I couldn't believe Benny Hinn talking about putting a curse on anyone who speaks out against his ministry. Yes, I think you're right about them being false prophets.

This is indeed troubling that anyone would put money or politics before Jesus. Paul told us:

6 I am surprised and astonished that you are so quickly turning renegade and deserting Him Who invited and called you by the grace (unmerited favor) of Christ (the Messiah) [and that you are transferring your allegiance] to a different [even an opposition] gospel.
    7 Not that there is [or could be] any other [genuine Gospel], but there are [obviously] some who are troubling and disturbing and bewildering you [with a different kind of teaching which they offer as a gospel] and want to pervert and distort the Gospel of Christ (the Messiah) [into something which it absolutely is not].
    8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to and different from that which we preached to you, let him be accursed (anathema, devoted to destruction, doomed to eternal punishment)! Galatians 1: 6 – 8 (Amplified Bible)

This is why we must “test the spirits to see whether they are from God” 1 Jn. 4: 1. It is real easy to start off on the right road as a preacher and get off track. This is one of the reasons for this blog to show that there is more to Christianity than what some have seen on TV.

New York Times poll:
    Forty percent of Republicans said they expected Democrats to take control of the White House next year, compared with 46 percent who said they believed a Republican would win. Just 12 percent of Democrats said they thought the opposing party would win the White House.
    When did Republicans become defeatists? Why are Republicans giving in to the liberal media perception that they are wrong?
    This is the only reason why Giuliani is the leading candidate. People don't believe Romney, Tancredo, Brownback, or the others have a chance. Unless they change their mind, Republicans will lose.

Don't give up too quick Pet; all we need is a good candidate.

Last week we had the Edwards announcement about cancer which was followed by certain Republican talking heads calling it opportunism and saying that John should drop out of the race because of it. Today we had the Tony Snow announcement that his cancer has returned and I find myself wondering if the left will be as gracious to him as the right was to the Edwards. It is true that the right often has a double standard, but I for one do not wish to repay evil with evil.

I would like to take the opportunity to point to how well off both the Edwards and Show families seem to be. Two weeks ago many may have envied both as John and Tony are both successful, articulate and some might say good looking men. How many might have daydreamed about trading places with them two weeks ago? Who would still be thinking about that daydream? My point is the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence, but rarely is. For me as a Christian, I am very thankful for all the blessing that God has brought my way and am learning to be content on my side of the fence.

Bernard Goldberg who wrote the book “Bias” claiming that the mainstream news media has a liberal bias, now is wearing his tinfoil hat for all to see. On the O'Reilly show he expresses his fears that aliens from outer space will see the shows on Fox and conclude that there is no intelligent life on Earth.

I Cannot believe there are people that actually believe GOD HAS OUTERSPACE ALIENS FLOATING AROUND OUT THERE somewhere.. NO ONLY THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN RAISED UP INTO HIS HIGHEST HEAVEN ARE there. and I REALLY do not believe that they will come back anytime soon. I better meet up with all I HAVE lost to DEATH HERE when I AM RAISED UP in the spirit that is within this visable as PAUL HAS already written knew and testified to.
    How about all those that have GONE ON BEFORE ALL OF Us DOWN Through the GENERATIONS ever soince GOD CREATED and SAID LET There be LIGHT? ?
    WAY to many to COUNT ON MY FINGERS and TOES. although I DO count FIVE ON EACH hand AND five on each FOOT CALLED digets that ad up to TWENTY. THEN if we count the HEAD that has WINDOWS (EYES) to SEE with and out of. EARS (TO HEAR with at all the sounds INCLUDING THE WORDS WE speak. TO OTHERS AND TO HEAR what they say. GEE what would we DO WITHOUT the MOUTH AND TONGUE TO speak those words THAT WE CAN IF WE choose to can REPEAT what GOD HAS already said and done and testify to HIS WORD OR just as most of us do make up our own because HIS I GUESS just are not good enough for any of us anymore. MAKE UP THE RULES AS WE go along on this road of life when we should have listened in the first place… THEN WE WOULD neither have to have any forgiveness nor would we have to have any courts, policeman, lawyers, courtrooms, jails , prisons, nor DEATH CHAMBERS for those that SHED blood OF THE INNOCENT. OH I FORGOT NONE ARE INNOCENT> but we are forgiven and washed in HIS BLOOD. HE HAS SHED for us and THAT WORD IS still just as faithful as it was then.
    MAYBE THOSE OUTERSPACE ALIENS will RUN INTO THOSE ON OUR SPACE STATION before they FIND US> :):):):)

My dear friend Suzanne,
    Let me begin by saying that that clip is a joke, but if there is life out there it could have come from only one being, God. Billy Graham once said that perhaps those other worlds are populated by God's angels. People like to dream of outer space because of a desire for an utopian existence. There lays the irony, those people are to quote an old song “looking for love in all the wrong places.” If there are utopian societies out there it is because they have never turned their backs on the Lord. I would add that I would be more concerned with how to put myself on the road to such a utopian existence (by a full submission to Christ) than in looking for it in the stars.

Top Bush aide now says that Kerry was right.

He criticized the president as failing to call the nation to a shared sense of sacrifice at a time of war, failing to reach across the political divide to build consensus and ignoring the will of the people on Iraq. He said he believed the president had not moved aggressively enough to hold anyone accountable for the abuses at Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq, and that Mr. Bush still approached governing with a “my way or the highway” mentality reinforced by a shrinking circle of trusted aides.
    “I really like him, which is probably why I’m so disappointed in things,” he said. He added, “I think he’s become more, in my view, secluded and bubbled in.”
    In speaking out, Mr. Dowd became the first member of Mr. Bush’s inner circle to break so publicly with him.
    He said his decision to step forward had not come easily. But, he said, his disappointment in Mr. Bush’s presidency is so great that he feels a sense of duty to go public given his role in helping Mr. Bush gain and keep power.
    Mr. Dowd, a crucial part of a team that cast Senator John Kerry as a flip-flopper who could not be trusted with national security during wartime, said he had even written but never submitted an op-ed article titled “Kerry Was Right,” arguing that Mr. Kerry, a Massachusetts Democrat and 2004 presidential candidate, was correct in calling last year for a withdrawal from Iraq. The New York Times

Hi Marty; Goes to show what Not paying attention to the JOKE CAN do. I never watched the clip I hardly ever do watch clips. I have no real reason I guess I am to SERIOUS for my own good ya think???
    AS FOR. Looking for Love IN CHRIST. AND NOT IN THE STARRY NIGHT OF HEAVEN when THE ONLY STARS OF THE LORDS HANDS CAN BE SEEN, well . I would have to give this more thought the thing is the stars are there even if we cannot see them in the daytime. we know they are shining bightly somewhere because NIGHT SKYS are somewhere on this earth even when we have daylight given by the sun. and even i on a cloudy day it still shines and I have been told that even with clouds cover one can still get burned by the sun especially during the summer time. I would not know how true this is because I never have paid any attention if I burned on cloudy days. I know I should never stay in the sun for long periods of time I always burned easily TO LIGHT A SKIN. JUST info here ..
    By the way if the WORD OF GOD we call the HOLY BIBLE, THE SCRIPTURE. and the LORD HAATH HAD IT WRITTEN, IN the NEW TESTAMENT. Do not forget to entertain STRANGERS for some have and in doing so have entertained angel's .
    I believe I have had two from God pass by me in my lifetime maybe just to see what I would do in the situation.
    The first time I lied and said I had no money to give. NOT EVEN giving any thought to the Scripture until I was watching Tv later that night . Years later I had another encounter but this time I rememebered the Scripture and the last time I failed the test of GOD. Of course my daughter being with me never said a word when I told her the why I did what I did. she more then likely shrugged it off as just her mom being mom. For she is only just now beginning to understand her mother. at that time to speak about angels from GOD and testing by GOD in situations were more then foriegn topics to her. as they are to most I guess.

IF we leave IRAQ without a STABLIZED PEOPLE TO fight for the FREEDOM THEY HAVE AHEAD OF them TO UNDERSTAND THE FULNESS of what the FIGHT IS ALL ABOUT. would be the worst mistake this Country will have ever made. and if this is manifested as MOST ARE BEGGING the GOVERNMENT that has by all intents and purposes have so d far kept any more BULDINGS OF OUR GOVERNMENT OR ECONOMIC SUPPORT from CRASG HING DOWN AALL AROUND US .. BY MORE TERRORIST ATTACKS. on OUR SHORES that should show and count for something.
    LEAVING the middle east to soon will set off more then that country and area can handle and ISRAEL is not going to sit back and let IRAN GET AWAY with PUSHING THEM OUT OF EXISTENCE and this WE BEST be watching out for.
    FOR the PRIZE FOR some is TO DO JUST THAT!!!!!! and we best not KNOW THIS BUT SEE IT.FOR what IT is. a HATRED OF THE JEW and WANTING THEIR LAND!!! INCLUDING CONTROL OVER THE CITY OF JERUSALEM The CAPITAL OF ISRAEL do not forget THIS NAME CALLED ISRAEL it was the SUBJECT OF The HOLY WRIT HOLY SCRIPTURE RIGHT FROM THE beginning. IT is still the subject for THIS WAR in the MIDDLE EAST THIS DAY.
    THAT is what it has always been about OVER THERE!!!!!!!!

Some have complained that I put up too short of a clip of this, so I have recreated it. This is an attempt to poke fun at the intolerance of those at Foxnews and an attempt to document what all the fuss is about. I do not find myself in full agreement with O’Donnell, but I am opposed to those who would besmirch her character instead of addressing what she is talking about. There are those who would prefer to practice the politics of personal destruction rather than to discuss the issues. Experience has taught me that when someone attacks the messenger it is usually because they fear the message. What is wrong with just discussing the issues?

Don't tell me that you think that Rosie O'Donnell is right? You can't be saying that our own government attacked us on 9/11!

I just finished watching it and Marty didn't say that he agreed with Rosie only that only that Fox's attack on her was uncalled for. They were just ugly! What is wrong with them that they have to attack someone like that? Rosie is right about one thing, this isn't the first time that a country has faked events to start a war. I really don't know if that has happened here, but if it did that would explain the administration's secrecy.

As to all the theories of what happened on 9/11 there is one man responsible for all the speculations and that is Mr. Bush. By refusing to let there be open investigations for years he has given people reason to suspect the worst. Unfortunately that is human nature, to think the worst possible thing. Just try taking a new job and tell everyone that you do not want to talk about your last job or the last five years of your life. You know that they will start imagining the worst sorts of things about you, and you will be all the gossip. I think this is what has happened with 9/11, Bush did not want to admit that he had been warned and worse that those warnings had come from Clinton's people. I think he was horrified when 9/11 happened knowing that had he listened maybe he could have prevented it. Of course, that is only my opinion and I am sure that if I had my own TV show that Fox would be attacking me for saying that.

Great clip, I didn't hear anyone refuting what Rosie said. All I heard was typical hate speech by the right.

I didn’t hear her saying that, but that there are a lot of unanswered questions. Why do Fox and people on the right feel the need to attack her for asking those questions?

Maybe those Republicans are just sick of the corruption in their party and think that this is the only way to purge their party of those crooks.

This is what is Great about AMERICA!!! WE do yet have the freedom to speak. Wrong or right we can pretty much say anything we want to even if it is not a truth . or even if it insights more questions. OR everyone can then jump on the n bandwagon and make OUR GOVERNMENT and OUR PEOPLE The GUILTY PARTY IN the 9/11 PLANES being FLOWN INTO The TWINN towers in NY even after we had had SO many INCIDENTS by these same terrorist groups down through the years all DURING The REIGNING POWER OF THE DEMOCRATES THAT SATY BY and LET ALL THE ATTACKS go by UNPUNISHED. so THAT WHEN a REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT FINALLY GOT INTO OFFICE ALONG with A MAJORITY CONGRESS OF REPUBLICANS whom ARE the PEACEFUL PARTY FOR ALL PEOPLES COULD Then GET BLAMED when THIS HAPPENED ON HIS WATCH> and all because the TERRORIST believed that PRESIDENT BUSH would never GO TO WAR ON THEM !!!! BUT follow suit along with all those that sat back for more then twenty years and did nothing to warn them. AGAINST MORE ATTACKS. AND now that we have a PRESIDENT THAT is FIGHTING BACK everyone wants us to CONTINUE being THE people that sit back and let them BOMB US and TAKE OUT OUR BUILDINGS .
    “WHEN THE RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE sit BY AND DO NOTHING ABOUT THE EVIL AND WICKED GUESS who TAKES OVER?????????”” WE will soon FIND OUR GOVERNMENT and the world takenm over by THOSE SAME HATERS OF The INFIDELS IF we do not WAJ KE UP and STAND UP and say NO TO The TERRORIST WE ARE FIGHTING THIS DAY . HOW LONG will IT TAKE for people to UNDERSTAND THAT THESE TEORRIST HATE THE JEWISH PEOPLE AND THE people that STAND with ISRAEL???????????????TO BE LEFT ALONE AND HAVE PEACE. BECAUSE THE JEW DESERVES TO LIVE ALSO!!!!!
    PEOPLE FORGET THAT ACCORDING TO THE HOLY WORD OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN THIS TRUTH THAT ISRAEL IS WHY WE ALL AS NONE HEBREW JEWISH WE NONE JEWS HAVE FORGIVENESS FOR ALL OUR SINS??????? OR DOES NONE AT ALL BELIEVE IN THE HOLY SCRIPTURES ANYMORE WHICH IS THE WORD OF GOD !!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE EVERYBODY HAS DECIDED THERE IS NO GOD AFTER ALL AND MANKIND HAS CREATED HIMSELF!!!! INCLUDING THE HEAVENS ABOVE and the EARTH WE ALL DWELL ON. I GUESS the FATHER the SON and the HOLY SPIRIT are to just be FORGOTTEN ABOUT AT THIS POINT IN TIME!!! MAYBE time is running out for us all IF WE WANT TO LET the TERRORIST that are all over this planet JUST WAITING FOR ANOTHER CHANCE TO ATTACK AGAIN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY MY, you must have been reading some reversionary history, Bill Clinton stopped a lot of those terrorist attacks and left plans to a 9/11 from happening, but Bush was too arrogant to listen. There is no spinning out of it, Bush was in office for a year when 9/11 happened, it was his fault and no one else's.

I can't believe that anyone is defending what Rosie O'Donnell said! Do you really buy that garbage?

I just hope people don't keep saying that this is a right left thing! Most of these conspiracy theories come from the so-called “right”…and, as those of you with brains know, lots of thinking people; scientists, gov. officials, teachers, victims of 9/11 all agree that the official 9/11 story is fishy—certainly the idea that our gov. had no idea this would happen is laughable and, if true, just as criminal! (WTC was already bombed…we knew “they” were going for it) Anyway, folks, don't paint this issue with a broad brush (right/rosie/left/America haters) this is so stupid—let's just defend liberty and keep an open mind!

I don't see why some people have to be so hateful. So what if a guy like O'Reily has no tolerance for diversity or dissent, Rosie has as much right to her opinion as anyone else. I'm sick of these guys who think that demonizing someone is okay! Rosie has done a lot of good, just take a look.

Rosie O'Donnell has taken her popularity and put it to good use. As a tireless crusader for children, she established the “Rosie's For All Kids Foundation” in 1997. Since its inception, the Foundation has raised more than $56 million and awarded more than $22 million dollars in grants to over 1,400 child-related non-profit organizations to benefit low income families across the country. This past year Ms. Rosie established a fund to provide $3 million dollars to children and families displaced by Katrina. In 2003 she established “Rosie's Broadway Kids,” a program that provides in-school, after-school and summer instruction in musical theater to the public school children of New York.

Bush is leaving office in less than two years, and yes, we all agree that he is one of the worst, if not the worst, president we've ever had. But we need to start talking about issues and less about him.
    Of course he is a horrible president, but if all we talk about is how bad he is and not how good our candidates and ideas are, in the long term we will be screwed.
    The fact is, we need to start defending what it means to be a democrat. I believe strongly in the democratic ideology, but I rarely see democrats defending it. Our candidates for the past 8 years or so have consistently chosen to appeal to conservatives rather than us and our beliefs.
    We have ceded issues that mattered to many of us just to win elections like gun control and abortion, and have only rarely defended the many issues that we are on the winning side of.
    My point is this – Bush has been a great recruiter for our party due to his many failures, but he is almost gone and we will need to start using a different strategy.
    comments?

I agree with you, we need to talk about making life better for all Americans. Higher incomes, health care for all, better retirement and education. These are liberal Democratic issues that the right hates. I don't understand why, you would think that if they love America they would champion these causes too.

Just something to remember about what the Republican Party is really about.

GEORGE W. BUSH'S PRESIDENCY – THE FIRST TERM. The time President G. W. Bush took oath was 12.02 EST (20 January 2001
    SEPTEMBER 11,2001 I do not believe adds up to Our President being in Office for a YEAR before the PLANES brought the TOWERS down and Flew into the Pentagon and the plane BEING BROUGHT down by pASSANGERS before possibly hitting another target on the agenda of the TERRORISTS THAT DAY!.
    AS FOR CLINTON??? the TERRORIST had no idea what CLINTON Had told PRESIDENT BUSH and THEY believed that HE would have no OPORTUNITY TO DO ANYTHING let alone MAKE WAR ON their LEADER . THEY believed that all their plans would prevail and the THIRD PLANE would also HIT IT”S MARK. IT didn't THANK GOD and THANKS be to the bravery of the passengers on that flight.
    WE CAN put the blame on whom it belongs. MEN with nothing but hatred in their hearts for the JEW AMERICANS and anyone from the west that stands with ISRAELS RIGHT TO their land and state and THE JEWS right to LIVE . DO not forget we are no more then INFIDELS TO these TERRORIST. NOT believing IN Their MOHAMMNAD and THEIR HATRED for the JEWS.

Open Minds are good to have if one is having knowledge and wosdom to discern the Good from the evil. I REALLY do not see much of this IN people. IN GENERAL.
    DISCERNING OF the SPIRIT OF ANY MAN OR WOMAN is a GIFT From God Just as Prophecy is a GIFT. There are NINE GIFTS OF the SPIRIT GIVEN TO MANKIND. Yet it has been written by PAUL the GREATEST OF GIFT is LOVE.
    WE HAVE been LOVED BY GOD THE CREATOR SO MUCH that HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON FOR US. JOHN 3;16:
    IF WE ARE to believe the GOSPEL at all WE FIRST MUST believe IN GENESIS 1;1: and JOHN 1;1: and REVELATION, 1;1:.
    IF there was NO GENESIS 1;1: written BY A MAN NAMED MOSES??? then HOW did THE ISRAELITES get SET FREE and HAVE A 40 year wilderness journey and ANY TEN COMMANDMENTS given to mankind BY GOD GIVING them TO MOSES ON the MOUNTAIN TO GIVE TO those same ISRAELITES THAT HE HAD brought out of EGYPT????
    NO ADAM and EVE CAIN and ABEL and SETH> there would have never been any SHED BLOOD NO MURDERING OF A BROTHER BY HIS BROTHER,THERE would have never been any word written at all and we would never have the HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE WE THIS DAY CALL THE HOLY BIBLE.
    FATHER SON AND HOLY SPIRIT. THREE WITNESSES IN HEAVEN and THEY ARE ONE LORD!
    the SPIRIT, THE WATER, and THE BLOOD . THREE WITNESS ON EARTH. and THESE THREE AGREE AS ONE.
    READ what HAS been written TAUGHT and TOLD TO THE ONE CALLED Nicodemous BY the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON /MAN/ of GOD. WE as believers in the Gospel call CHRIST JESUS. YOU might also read JOHN 14;16;17;then read about the day of Pentecost in ACTS.
    IF there is no TRUTH IN GENESIS-DETERONOMY for the JEWISH PEOPLE OF THE STATE AND LAAND OF THE MIDDLE EAST AND JERUSALEM?????
    THEN THERE is NO TRUTH FOR ANYONE THAT is NOT A NONE JEWISH SYNAGOGUE JEWISH PERSON EITHER.
    THE gospel SHOULD MAKE SENSE TO ANYONE THAT believes that GOD CREATED the HEAVENS and the EARTH. OR DO WE ALL DENY THAT HEAVEN and EARTH DOES EXSIT FOR US ALL??????

Marty I Guess I should tell everybody that I already know I am not perfect, but then are any of us ?? NO!!! none are. IF WERE WERE then there would have never been any reason for A MAN CALLED JESUS CHRIST TO come and save the world FORGIVE us all FOR OUR sinfulness ..
    MAYBE I HAVE LIVED FAR TO LONG. and READ AND HEARD TO MUCH OF THE WORD> AND ALSO knowing TO MUCH OF who I AM IN CHRIST JESUS. time for me to just hang it all up and FINISH ouit my days that God has for me to live. AND I believe I can live to be 90. I JUST MIGHT MAKE IT .. WHAT SAY YOU MARTY..

Think about who CREATES OUR TOMORROWS??? ARE ANY OF us GUARRENTEED A TOMORROW when WE CAN WALK outside get in a car and never see another TOMORROW ?? because of a DRUNK DRIVER?? EVEN A CHILD in the UTEROUS is not safely protected UNTIL tomorrow COMES . FROM the LIFE OF THAT CHILD being SNUFFED OUT while LIFE IS YET GIVEN. THERE is LIFE within the UTEROUS IF NOT then there would be no BIRTHING ACCOMPLISHED BY ANY woman. DEEP THINGS OF GOD ARE NOT ALL that DEEP FOR most that BELIEVE BY FAITH IN THE WORD THAT WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO HEAR READ KNOW AND LIVE BY.
    Don't call me crazy. if you have not and do not understand the Gospel and what it has and does teach us ..

I am very glad I looked at the blog when I got home. I check it via my cell phone during the day, but I missed seeing this one. I do not care how old any of us gets God always has a use for us. As soon as we think that we are all used up or nothing new can come our way He will surprise us. Life does not turn out the way we plan, it is full of pain and pitfalls, but one thing I have learned is that I can always put my trust in Jesus.

At the age of fifteen I received the Lord and was Sanctified. Almost immediately I felt His call to the Ministry. I pictured myself as the next Billy Graham (the young dream such big dreams.) I studied for the Ministry at our Christian college here in Portland, Oregon. I served many years in a little community church which brought me many blessings.

That congregation has since closed it's doors and it maybe a few years until I preach another sermon, but I still find myself ministering to others in need. I doubt that when I died that few will remember me, but I will have touched many a life.

In eight years or so I will be able to retire and if the Lord wills I will go into fulltime Ministry. I will be sixty and even if I only could give one year of my life before I die I will be happy to know that I was of some use to the Lord. With the pension I will be able to serve those congregations too poor to pay a pastor. The Lord only knows how many years any of us have, but if we only have one more day, one more hour Dear Lord let it be in Your Service. I would say put your full faith in Jesus and let Him use you as He wills.

I would love to see people stick to the exchange of ideas, that is what the video clip “Freedom of Speech” was all about.

This video is rather baffling, why did the BBC announce WT7 had collapsed when it was clearly visible out of the window? Where did they get their information from?

Hi Marty; I am glad you came in and put this post in here .Informing about your faith, your sanctification, and your doing all you can to save all the people that need salvation because JESUS CHRIST HAS ALREADY SAID ; HAD IT WRITTEN , IN THE BOOK OF BOOKS CALLED the GOSPEL HOLY BIBLE HOLY SCRIPTURE “IT IS FINISHED.”AFTER SAYING ; “FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO.”
    I REALLY have believed that THE OLD TESTAMENT, NEW TESTAMENT, and REVELATION WAS written BY MEN BY the INSPIRED WORD OF GOD .. MAYBE I HAVE been wrong all these years believing in this Gospel we have been given .. YOU THINK SO> SORRY SOME HOW I CANNOT DENY the GOSPEL. I COULD tell you all the reasons I cannot deny the gospel as it has been given to us all to LIVE BY FAITH IN the name above every name that men have their salvation by.. I HAVE READ that name was JESUS CHRIST. and I also believe we have and should also believe HE IS RISEN being the FIRST of the RESURRECTION. AFTER HAVING come in the flesh , suffering and dieing being buried and then WAS the TOMB EMPTY OR NOT??? OR IS the FIRST SENTANCE IN GENESIS “IN the BEGINNING GOD CREATED the HEAVENS and THE EARTH. DID A MAN NAMED MOSES write THIS OR NOT> DID GOD CREATE IT ALL AND MANKIND OR NOT? ARE you willing to deny THE SPIRIT the WATER and the BLOOD? ARE YOU willing to deny THE FATHER, THE SON, and THE HOLY SPIRIT ONE LORD ONE FAITH AND ONE BAPTISM. ??? ARE YOU willing to deny THE PROPHECY OF CHRIST JESUS given in ISAIAH?are you willing to DENY MALACHI'S WRITTING about the LORDS BOOK???
    SHOULD I DENY the NAME OF MOSES AS never having been a man named Moses that was sent by GOD TO SET the CAPTIVES FREE AND those CAPTIVES were called ISRAELITES AND whom were the THOSE THAT had THESE in CAPTIVE??? YET I believe I have read that MOSES WAS A HEBREW, THAT GOD SENT TO SET ISRAEL FREE. maybe I SHOULD deny my Great Grandfather Moses. that Fought in the civil war. I have a hard time denying this name if his parents had neer heard or known of a man named moses or never heard the name MOSES at all because this name was never PENNED in a BOOK CALLED the HOLY BIBLE. OLD TESTAMENT , NEW TESTAMENT, and LET us NOT FORGET THE BOOK that REVEALS JESUS CHRIST AND ALL THAT was IS and forever will be. AND ALL because . IN the BEGINNING GOD!!!!! I did not HEAR READ NOR DO I believe THAT T HAS been WRITTEN MAN CREATED. YET MAN and WOMAN THE EARTH and THE HEAVENS DO EXIST. God's name???
    He Told MOSES IAM FOR ALL GENERATIONS how great is this FOR A WORLD. that HE HAAS CREATED and made and ALSO SAVED… BY WHAT???? oh yes IT is because OF A MAN WE WERE TOLD TO CALL JESUS, and HE is CHRIST . THAT WE FIND IN the NEW TESTAMENT.
    MARTY FULL CIRCLE HONEY YES my Great Grandfather was named moses and there are two in my heritage. on my dad's side. as for my mothers side?? Her grandfather and brother was named Joseph. two names anyone can find written in the Scripture we call the WORD of GOD. I wonder how many other names you might find in your heritage that would be also found in this same BOOK I have believed in by faith in this GOSPEL we have been given when??? well LONG TIME before I was here . IF IT is all a LIE then I guess we all are lost forever and have no hope at all in anything not even our faith is good for anything HUH??? even if we have names that are found in this BOOK OF BOOKS … ANSWERS FOR THE WAR?? we are IN THIS DAY IN the MIDDLE EAST?? I have no answer DO YOU when THE JEWISH people are yet hated by those that have already said . THEY WANT TO PUSH them OFF EVERY LAST ONE into the meditranian sea??? and THESE ARE thse that WE ALSO have read HE CAME TO HIS own and they denied HIM. NO ADAM, NO EVE, NO GOD, there would be NO BOK, NO JESUS CHRIST, NO FORGIVENESS FOR SIN THAT WE ALL know IS A REALITY for us all.
    WOULD you really have me deny the SPIRIT, the BAPTISM, the BLOOD, that has been shed WHEN???? ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE ACCORDING TO THE WORD ACCORDING TO THEBOOK!! AND according to my faith my belief in the Gospel I have life. and so do you and any children I have grandkids I have. When I die I shall leave behind these and anyone else that has known me that has not died before me. Many have already gone before me How many should I start counting ???? all the way back to abraham or can i go all the way back to a man named moses that never crossed over the Jorden with Joshua??? and that first man called ADAM. THAT GOD GAVE LIFE TO How far and how many have gone before you How many will die after you are gone?? They no longer have White stones most are flat on the ground.. I do believe that God had it written in Jeremiah that and Told “I knew you before you were in your mothers womb. I do not find this to hard to believe . I know there is a very tall mounument in a cemetary that has my Great granfatyers name written on it and this is not all the reason for my belief in the gospel either. But it is a great start I believe I am very glad you are a minister of the Gospel. This means you know I must not be a liar about Moses if you do not believe this truth I cannot ever make you believe the rest of the testimony i have either could I?? Reason I have not really ever told many yet because of this I should never have to either. if they knew what has been written and who has not heard the name of Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Moses, Isaiah, Adam, Eve, Cain , Abel, Seth, Noah The ark , the rainbow, the man Abram, named Abraham. YES the Gospel must be heard. and I heard it . a very long time ago. OK? YET FAITH in GOD I HAVE ALMOST LOST. BUT no This FAITH I HAVE HAD is still intact. and all because It was there all the time. just as the Word I heard that I heard so very long ago JUST another story to be told yet I have already told it to many times to to many people and if you are a Minister of the Gospel so why am I even telling you this in the first place. you should already know what I know about the Gospel right? WASTED TIME, WASTED WORDS.
    Yet is any words we speak ever a wasted word???? not really .. depends on who we are speaking to and for what reason .. TRUTH GOD ALWAAYS has a PURPOSE and a REASON FOR why HE HAS ANY of us say and do anything .. It is 3:00 am . another night and yes I am up because. I have always liked a good sermon or anytime anyone is willing and able to speak and tell what the GOOD NEWS is.. it is good for us all.. It is there.. I have found many would rather not hear it that is also the truth. TO BAD ALSO. but true. maybe just as well . TO MUCH STUDY IS REALLY WEARISOME IT is NICE TO just LISTEN to all the LORD HAS done. YOU want to minister IT is not always easy. YET in here I charged nothing for what I have said and written of what GOD HAS ALLOWED me to do. as with all things with the Seasons of life that God has given to any of us. this ones is over also . why?? DO NOT even ask you do not want to know. GOODNIGHT MARTY:
    Thank you very much for the freedom to post anything that I was posting in here.. IT really is the only place I felt free to actually do so.. and GIVE FREELY what I believe the LORD HAS given me to REPEAT. OR just say. as I heard it to be given. TO LONG .. JUST SHUT UP SUZANNE

This is from Media Matters

Imus in the Morning

Imus, Limbaugh, Smerconish, Savage, Gibson, O'Reilly, Boortz, Beck

It's not just Imus

On April 11, NBC News announced that it was dropping MSNBC's simulcast of Imus in the Morning in the wake of the controversy that erupted over host Don Imus' reference to the Rutgers University women's basketball team as “nappy-headed hos.” The following day, CBS president and CEO Leslie Moonves announced that CBS has fired Imus and would cease broadcasting his radio show. But as Media Matters for America has extensively documented, bigotry and hate speech targeting, among other characteristics, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and ethnicity continue to permeate the airwaves through personalities such as Glenn Beck, Neal Boortz, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Michael Savage, Michael Smerconish, and John Gibson. Read more

In wake of CBS Decision David Brock Calls for 'Broader Conversation' on bigotry and sexism in the media

UPDATED Timeline: A week in the life of Imus in the Morning

Imus called women's basketball team “nappy-headed hos”

More coverage of Imus in the Morning

Very good Frank,
    Hate has been the major tool of the right for years. I'm beginning to think that it's their only tool. What really bothers me is how so many Christians go along with this hate.

It's ridiculous, how can someone call themselves a follower of Christ and spew out hate all day long? I understand when someone says that they hate a certain concept, but when it comes to groups of people or an individual that is just wrong. What is amazing is how some of these haters just can't stop. Some of them are still steaming about Kerry and even Bill Clinton.

HATE??? and who is so badly INTOLERANT OF the Christian rights Ideology of. The beliefs of God and The gospel. NOW as for hate we are the most tolerant of ABORTION EVEN THOUGH WE disagree with such, and Homosexuality as This is an abomination to OUR LORD THY GOD> YET we have to put up with their OPEN DISPLAY of IMMORALITY IN their PERVERSION. THE LEFT IDEOLOGY is to NOT STAND UP AGAINST the IMMORALITY of abortion MURDERING OUR UNBORN INNOCENTS. and SEX BETWEEN MALE TO MALE and female to female . THIS IS a WRONG FOR BOTH LIKE IT OR NOT STANDING for this is not being against MURDER OF INNOCENTS IN THE WOMB NOR AGAINST GODS WORD OF ABOMINATION.

When HATE SPEECH is USED AS A LAW TO PREVENT OPEN and HONESTY TO be TOLD then WE soon wil LOOSE THE right to call ANYTHING THAT OTHERS DISAGREE with THAT IS REALLY WRONG DOING AS MORAL STANDARDS FOR ANY SOCIETY> we shall NOT BE AWAKENED TO the wrong OF HATE SPEECH LAWS UNTIL someone GETS FINED OR ARRESTED FOR DISAGREEING with A WOMANS CHOICE TO ABORT> and THE ONE THAT SAYS ANYTHING IN DISAGREEMENT AGAINST THIS will then be BREAKING THE LAW OF HATE SPEECH!!! THERE FORE NO MORE FREEDOM OF SPEECH BUT LAWS AGAINST IT INSTEAD>

Sue, I know that you have strong feelings on those issues, but in all honesty can you say that you agree with the following statements?

On the January 15 edition of his television show, O'Reilly said of Shawn Hornbeck — who was abducted at the age of 11, held for four years, and recently found in Missouri — that “there was an element here that this kid liked about his circumstances,” adding that he “do[esn't] buy “the Stockholm syndrome thing.” O'Reilly also said: “The situation here for this kid looks to me to be a lot more fun than what he had under his old parents. He didn't have to go to school. He could run around and do whatever he wanted.” When fellow Fox News host Greta Van Susteren pointed out that “[s]ome kids like school,” O'Reilly replied: “Well, I don't believe this kid did.”
    On the March 31, 2006, broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio program, Neal Boortz said that Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D-GA) “looks like a ghetto slut.” Boortz was commenting on a March 29 incident in which McKinney allegedly struck a police officer at a Capitol Hill security checkpoint. Boortz said that McKinney's “new hair-do” makes her look “like a ghetto slut,” like “an explosion at a Brillo pad factory,” like “Tina Turner peeing on an electric fence,” and like “a shih tzu.” McKinney is the first African-American woman elected to Congress from Georgia.
    On the July 19, 2006, edition of this show, Boortz claimed that “at its core,” Islam is a “violent, violent religion,” called “this Muhammad guy [] just a phony rag-picker,” and asserted that “[i]t is perfectly legitimate, perhaps even praiseworthy, to recognize Islam as a religion of vicious, violent, bloodthirsty cretins.” Boortz also labeled Cindy Sheehan a “lunatic”, a “moonbat”, and a “crazy broad,” adding, “I had to give Media Matters something to do.”
    On the November 14, 2006, edition of his CNN Headline News program, Glenn Beck interviewed then-Rep.-elect Keith Ellison (D-MN), who became the first Muslim ever elected to Congress on November 7, and asked Ellison if he could “have five minutes here where we're just politically incorrect and I play the cards up on the table.” After Ellison agreed, Beck said: “I have been nervous about this interview with you, because what I feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies.' ” Beck added: “I'm not accusing you of being an enemy, but that's the way I feel, and I think a lot of Americans will feel that way.”

Hello Jessica; If you will bare with me long enough to read what I writeMaybe you will understand and get the premise of what I said about FREE SPEECH!!! this is My whole point. I am not at all saying that people say and imply bad stuff about others. THEY DO and so have I at times. and IF YOU will be honest so have YOU AT some time SAID things about others that were not nice and should never have been said. THIS is MY whole POINT HERE> NOT THAT WE ALWAYS TREAT people with KID GLOVES and MNOT JUST SAY what WE THINK ABOUT someone. I SUBMITT to you that having a LAW!!!!! AGAINST and H FOR HATE SPEECH is a VERY DANGEROUS THING TO HAVE done FOR AMERICANS OR ANY OTHER country YOU CARE TO NAME!!!!! WE must REMEMBER THAT NOT everybody has MANNERS and NOT everybody will BE POLITICALLY CORRECT AS IT is NOW SAID WE should be. I never have liked to have to be POLITICALLY CORRECT!!!!! IN THE FIRST PLACE.. I PREFER THAT IF I HAVE something to say on a matter whether it be about MYSELF OR someone ELSE THEN I SHOULD FEEL FREE AND BE FREE TO SAY IT AND just MAKE SURE what the HELL I AM TALKING ABOUT in the first place.. I AM NOT done with MY REPLY BUT while YOU READ this I will CONTINUE writting more about what YOU HAVE SAID OK?? HANG in there YOU MAY LEARN MORE then YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW. about who I AM AND ALSO how I THINK. and IN The end YOU just MIGHT AGREE with me MORE Then DISAGREE.. NOT THAT YOU ARE NOT ENTILED AND FREE TO DISAGREE with IT ALL .. YET YOU cannot and will not BY The time I am FINISHED

IF YOU JUST THINK SERIOUSLY ABOUT IT ALL YOU MAY not agree with everything and that is all and GOOD BUT DISAGREE with IT ALL NEVER> because ALL THAT LIVE IN AMERICA MUST PROTECT OUR RIGHTS AS FREE TO SPEAK, FREE TO PROTEST AS PEACABLY AS ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE< and also REMAIN FREE TO CHASTISE AND TELL OUR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WHAT WE DO LIKE AND MOST OF ALL WHAT WE DO NOT LIKE!!!!!!!! AND GIVE THEM ADVICE ONCE IN AWHILE> AFTER ALL They ARE WORKING FOR US ALL INCLUDING THEMSELVES!!!!!! I believe we all ARE IN THIS BOAT TOGETHER?????????????and the SEAS GET VERY ROUGH ON THIS EARTH NOT TO MENTION ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE BOAT!!! THAT CANNOT and will never AGREE ON EVERYTHING ?????
    I AM NOT SHOUTING JUST TALKING LOUD. I neither am mad at you. JUST NOT EXACTLY HAPPY THAT YOU MISSED the WHOLE POINT I was MAKING.
    I have no idea how old you are yet I am guessing you are younger then me by about twenty years maybe. IF this be a truth then I understand why you would have missed it. :):):):) most would and do. BECAUSE they grew up not being taught about what History has gone before them because many have DECIDED THAT OUR HISTORY is really not that important to teach it as it really has happened. BY taking very important history out of the textbook HISTORY BOOK and left it to all to imagine the truth of it . and now the only place you get the truth are from those that DO KNOW The TRUTH AND DO REMEMBER what IT was like and the REASON MANY things were wrong and VERY TERRIBLE ATROCITIES that MANKIND CAN PERPETRATE UPON ANOTHER MANKIND!! OUT OF HATRED OF their BROTHERS!!! we all FORGET THAT NONE AND I SAY NONE AND THIS IS EXACTLY what I MEAN!! NONE AND I do not care IF YOU ARE WHITE BLACK OR POKADOT!!!!! ALL MANKINDS BLOOD FLOWS RED when IT IS MADE TO FLOW OUTside the BODY because of HATRED!!!! ENVY!!!!!! JEALOUSY !!!!!! AND ANYONE THAT WANTS TO HAVE TOATAL AND ABSOLUTE CONTROL OVER ANOTHER MANKIND>THIS is what DICTAORSHIPS ARE!!!!! ONE MAN RULE> when WE ALL HAVE ALREADY GOT A ONE MAN RULER!!! and do any and can any tell me who this ONE MAN RULER IS!!!!!!!!!! AND NO IT IS NOT JUST ONE MAN ON THIS EARTH> ANYWHERE> NONE OF US would ever be here on this earth if it were not for OUR CREATOR!!!!!!!!!! NOW IF anyone would like to DENY GOD OUR CREATOR GO RIGHT AHEAD and do so BUT I will NOT and never will deny this GOSPEL OF THE WORD OF GOD …. I NEVER HAVE and I NEVER WILL WHY?? because I KNOW THAT ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST AS OUR FOREFATHERS ALSO KNEW THIS FACT TRUTH NO MAN CAN NOR SHOULD BE OVER ANOTHER TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY SLAUGHTER THEIR OWN PEOPLE> AND THIS IS WHAT DICTATORS DO!!!!!!!!!! this has been proven time and time again ever dsince the foundation of the WORLD!!!!!!!!! and THIS WORLD is what we have. and we cannot even LIVE Peacably on what GOD ALMIGHTY HAS GIVEN US!!!! so do not talk y to me about what WE AS MANKIND CAN AND DO TO EACH OTHER DAILY!! BELIVE this please?????????

I am not beyound being guilty just as any other person walking on this earth. and I never will be any different only in the sense that I do have some COMMON SENSE HERE ABOUT ALOT of things about PEOPLE IN GENERAL >and WHAT WE ARE LIKE! NOW THIS then is because I do know what the WORD OF GOD HAS SAID ABOUT HIM!!! US !!!! AND WHY WE HATE< HAVE JEALOUSIES< AND ENVY>> JEALOUSY GOD IS AND HAS, HATRED GOD HAS FOR ALL OF US WHEN WE DO NOT DO RIGHT >> BE RIGHTEOUS!!!!! WELL DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND TELL ME PLEASE TELL ME JUST WHO IS RIGHTEOUS ON THIS EARTH WALKING ON THIS EARTH IN FLESH AND BLOOD THIS DAY?? NONE?????? SOME????? ALL????? OR IS IT NOT TRUTH THAT OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS IN ALWAYS AND CANN ONLY BE FOUND IN WHOM?????????????? HOW MANY WILL STAND UP AND SAY JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD?????????????? EVEN HERE IN AMERICA THE LAND OF THE FREE!!! AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE!!!!! ONE PEOPLES ONE NATION ONE COUNTRY THAT HAS BEEN BUILT AND FOUNDED ON THIS SAME GOSPEL WORD OF GOD A BOOK THAT WE ALL KNOW EXISTS HAS BEEN WRITTEN AND IS A TRUTH WORD THAT WE HAVE THAT WE CAN LEARN FROM !!!!!!!!! not just about US AS AMERICA. and AMERICANS!!!! BUT ABOUT ALL MANKIND THAT NOW ARE LIVING and trying to MAKE YET PEACE AMONG PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! MANKIND!!!!!!!!!! AND who DID CREATE MANKIND!!! HAVE we CREATED OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!! OR DID GOD CREATE IT ALL???????????
    NONE ARE GOOD!!!!!! NONE ARE RIGHTEOUS!!!! AND NONE SHOULD RULE OVER ANOTHER TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY MURDER EACH OTHER!!!!! BUT MANKIND DOES ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL WHY?????????? because OF ENVY!! OF and JEALOUSY OVER what another man has better then HE HAS> SO EVERYBODY INCLUDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!! get ANGRY< AND VERY MAD AND UPSET when I SEE THAT PEOPLE never LEARN!!!!!!! the LESSONS THAT ARE ALREREADY WRITTEN FOR US ALL YET!!!!! IT IS AMERICA THAT BROUGHT THIS SAME BOOK WITH THEM TO THIS LAND>> AND YES THE AMERICAN INDIAN WAS HERE BEFORE THE PILGRIMS!!!!!!!! YET CHECK THE SCRIPTURES AND SEE WHAT THE BOOK THE LORD THY GOD HAS HAD TO SAY ABOUT THE MIDDLE EAST> THE CREATED EARTH< THE CREATED HEAVENS< AND THE CREATED MEN AND WOMAN< AND WHO DID REALLY SHED FIRST BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHY???????? AND TO THIS DAY THAT BLOOD IS YET BEING SHED IN MORE WAYS THEN ONE!!!!!!!!! NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER AND WHERE THE POWER REALLY IS!!! IN THE WORLD!!! ADAM SAID IT BEST BUT REMEMBER WHO CREATED THE FIRST ADAM!!!!!!and ADAM DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why????? WOMAN DIES!!!!! BUT why?? AND WHAT OF THAT BEAST!! THAT DECIEVED THE WOMAN!!! well we all know what happened to HIM GOD DID GIVE HIM AND ALL THEIR DUE PUNISHMENT!!!! and SO NOW what we all can LAY DOWN AND SLEEP??? IF WE do not awaken to the evil we are FIGHTING THIS DAY IN THE MIDDLE EAST> and all over this world ???? WELL NEED I SAY MORE when IRAN!!!!!!! SAYS> WE WILL PUSH THE ISRALIE ISRAEL JEWISH PEOPLE OFF THE FACE OF THE LAND ALL INTO THE MEDITRANIAN SEA>> WELL HITLER TRIED> AND MANY HAVE EVEN BEFORE HITLER!! GO BACK AND SEE WHO SET WHO FREE AND IT WAS GIVEN BY GOD!!!!!! SO !!!!!! WHO IS WILLING TO STAND UP AND SAY THAT THE NAME ABOVE EVERY NAME IS NAME HIM!!!> BUT READ WHAT HE NAMED HIMSELF !!!!! IN ORDER TO NAME GOD YOU HAVE TO READ HIS BOOK!!!!! AND KNOW HIM AND WHAT HE HAS SAID AND DONE FOR US!!! MANKIND!!!

MANKIND WILL NEVER LEARN!! why??? because OF JEALOUSY ENVY AND worst of all a HATRED for THE BROTHERS THAT ARE> LIKE IT OR NOT ISRAEL IS> AND THEY ARE CALLED A JEWISH PEOPLE!!!!! LESSON GIVEN AND HAS ANYONE LEARNED ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOT DENY THIS GOSPEL!!! YET MANY HAVE> DO AND WILL ALWAYS DO SO!! because NONE CAN AGREE ABOUT ALL THINGS THAT GOD HAS SAID DONE OR HAS HAD WRITTEN BY MEN!! TO BE SURE!! BUT HOW THEN DO ANY OF US HAVE A BOOK OF BOOKS THAT GENESIS 1;1:IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED !!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN TO LONG WAY TO LONG IN THIS PLACE!! BUT LET ME SAY THIS!! I AIN'T DEAD YET. AND THAT IS MY TESTIMONY!!!!!!! I AM NOT BECAUSE OF MY FAITH IN A WORD THAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN FOR ALL MANKIND!! NOT JUST FOR SOME OF US> AND NONE OF US KNOW GOD!!!!!! BUT THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN DENY WE , THE HEAVENS, and THIS EARTH ARE> REAL AND IIN EXISTANCE!!!!TO DENY GOD THEN IS TO DENY OURSELVES OUR FAITH IN ALL WE HAVE EVER BELIEVED IN> who and where and what should any of us bne TRUSTING THIS DAY IN THIS YEAR 2007?????? MAN OR GOD< OR THE BEAST THAT wants NOTHING MORE THEN TO MURDER AND KILL ALL THAT THEY CALL the INFIDEL!!!!!!! NOW DO I BELIEVE AND DO I THINK AND DO I KNOW THAT ALL MUSLIMS AGREE WITH A LEADER OR LEADERS THAT HATE THE JEWISH PEOPLE AND A STATE CALLED ISRAEL!!!!! OF COURSE NOT!!!!!!! BUT PERSONALLY WE ALL HATE SOMTHING> AND I HATE IT WHEN ANYONE REALLY HATES ANOTHER> YET there are those IN MY SMALL AREA AND WORLD OF PEOPLE AROUND ME THAT I REALLY DO NOT HATE> BUT I DISLIKE because of whatever. MAINLY THE WAY THEY TREAT ME AND OTHERS. YET JUDGMENT MUST ALWAYS BEGIN IN MY HOUSE!! OR THERE CAN BE NO JUSTICE FOR ME OR ANYONE ELSE why DO I SAY THIS> because FORGIVENESS IS THE HEART AND SOUL OF ANY PEOPLE ANY NATION AND ANY ONE PERSON THAT IS ALIVE THIS DAY!!!!!!! OF WHOS DAY!!!! NOT MINE BUT YOURS OURS AND MINE> BUT GOD GAVE ME THIS DAY> HOPW ABOUT ALL THE REST OF THE WORLD??????????????????????????????(GENERATIONS ARE THE WORLD!!!!)) and WE SLAUGHTER OUR CHILDREN DAILY BEFORE THEY HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY AT LIFE> and MANKIND PERVERTS THE GIFT OF GOD…. AND WE ALL DO THIS!!!! THE ROYAL LAW FOR ANY IS WHAT?? MY GUESS IS THATVERY FEW CAN ANSWER THAT IF YOU GO OUT AND ASK FIFTY PEOPLE IT MAY BE SPLIT RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE WHO WILL SAY THEY DO NOT KNOW AND THEN THE OTHER HALF WILL SAY THEY KNOW. THE ONES THAT DO NBOT KNOW HAVE NOT and od not know THEIR GOD,OR the TRUTH…………….. YET THE JEWS KNOW, THE EGYPTIANS KNOW, and SO DO THE ROMANS KNOW. HE CAME TO HIS OWN . and they did not and have not and many will never know HIM. because they CAN ONLY KNOW HIM if they READ WHAT HE HAS HAD WRITTEN FOR US ALL!!!!! NONE WANT TO READ WHAT THE LORD AND SAVIOR HAS GIVEN TO HIS PEOPLE I KNOW WHO'S GODS PEOPLE ARE> THE QUESTION IS DO YOU???????????? YOU SHOULD IF NOT then WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN > THE PROVERBILE HEAD IN the SAND> AND PROVERBS IS A VERY GOOD BOOK OUT OF ALL THE BOOKS THAT HAVE BEEN WRITTEN > AND FOR THIS N BIT OF REVELATION THANKS BE TO ANOTHER THAT KNOWS who HIS LORD IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY MUST GO NOW!!!! AND IF YOU WHO LOVED YOU LORD GOD S MUCH IF YOU ARE OUT THERE THAN THANK YOU!!! WHAT BETTER FRIEND COULD ANYONE EVER HAVE THEN ONE THAT IS A TRUE BROTHER TO US ALL…………. AND I CALL HIM JESUS CHRIST!!! THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD> THAT SHED FIRST BLOOD FOR US ALL NOW YOU CAN AGREE OR DISAGREE JESSICA???? YET TO DENY HIM IS TO DENY ALL OF WHAT OUR LORD GOD HAS HAD WRITTEN FOR ALL MANKIND NOT JUST ME NOT JUST YOU BUT ALL MANKIND AND THAT MEANS THE JEW, THE MUSLIM, THE INDIAN, ABRAHAM, ISAAC,AND JACOB. JACOB had a twin called Esau, YET GOD ONLY HATES SIN…. AND I HAVE ALWAYS believed that that is what the GOSPEL AND THE CROSS AND JESUS CHRIST WAS ALL ABOUT….was FORGIVENESS OF OUR SIN THAT WE ALL ARE GUILTY OF AND NOT ONLY BEFORE TIME BEGAN BUT EVEN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HE IS WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE GOD OF ALL BUT IT BEGAN IN THE MIDDLE EAST ON A CROSS OUTSIDE THE CITY CALLED JERUSALEM!!! AND A LAND CALLED WHAT?????????? AND WHAT IS THE CAPITAL OF ISRAEL ??????? WE BEST PAY ATTENTION TO WHOM AND WHAT THE WAR WE ARE FIGHTING THIS DAY IS ALL ABOUT!!!! AND WHERE IT HAS BEEN BEING FOUGHT IN AND WHERE?? AND OVER WHOM AND WHAT?
    I HAVE ALWAYS TOLD MY KYDS! if OUR GOVERNMENT EVER DECIDES THAT WE NO LONGER ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE OUR FREEDOM TO SPEAK ABOUT OUR LORD AND SAVIOR> I WILL BE THE FIRST ONE THEY WILL CME AFTER. BECAUSE I HAVE AND DO CALL MYSELF A CHRISTIAN!!!! NOW IF FOR SOME REASON I DIE AND NOT BY MY OWN HAND AND I END UP DEAD WHEN IT IS NOT ANY REAL REASON OTHER THEN GODS WILL WELL BETTER LOOK CLOSE!!!! BECAUSE THERE ARE EVIL AND BAD PEOPLE THAT HATE THE CHRISTIAN , BUT THEY NOT ONLY HATE THE CHRISTIAN THEY HATE THE INFIDEL> AND THAT MEANS THE JEWS AND ANY ONE THAT STANDS UP FOR THEIR RIGHT TO HAVE PEACE IN THE LAND THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN BY WHOM?????????????? READ THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE CAPITAL CITY IS CALLED JERUSALEM> and BETHLEHEM IS REAL AND PRESENT> and THE TOMB IS THERE SOMEWHERE WE BELIEVE AND HAVE BELIEVED HE IS RISEN AND HE IS OR THE LORD GOD WE LOVE IS A LIAR??? NO I DO NOT BELIEVE GOD LIES> BUT WE CAN AND WE DO!!!!!!!!!!

MARTY I WANT TO THANK YOU if you have allowed all of this to be posted. I HAVE written this straight from my heart. IF IT IS not accepted then to bad. YET I HAVE been a believe in the WORD OF GOD EVER SINCE A VERY YOUNG GIRL. MY TESTIMONY IS AND HAS been POSTED AND TOLD . AND WHAT IS THIS BOOK OF BOOKS IF IT IS NOT A TESTAMENT OF OUR TRUTH THAT WE HAVE COME TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHO WE ARE AS INDIVIDUALS IN WHOM??? CHRIST JESUS!!! this does not make me GOD!! THE CREATOR OF ANYTHING BUT WHAT GOD HAS given me to HAVE ………. with this I really am done with trying to tell people about a LAMB OF GOD and a CREATOR GOD almighty GOD that we all SHOULD KNOW ANYWAY BUT APPARENTLY NONE DO AND THAT REALLY DOES INCLUDE ME> because HOW DO ANY OF US EVER EXPLAIN A GOD THAT HAS CREATED IT ALL INCLUDING GIVING ME AND YOU THE LIFE WE HAVE ????????? NOT EASY BUT IT CAN BE PRESENT WITHIN OUR HEARTS >> THAT MEANS THAT THIS WORD THEN IS ALSO A TRUTH . EPHESIANS 4;5:,6:7:
    I know and we all know DEATH comes to ONE AND ALL ONCE!!! and IF WE do not know this then what AND WHERE HAVE any of us been ??? YET I WAS ASKED the OTHER DAY, when I SAID; I HAVE A SPIRIT. SO what happens to that ?? MY ANSWER IS IT LIVES??? FOR all my kyds, my grandkyds, and all that come after me that have known ME. NOW this can be true for us all . IF WE HAVE BELIEVED IN THE FATHER, THE SON, and THE HOLY SPIRIT. if YOU CAANNOT believe in THESE THREE. as BEING ONE IN HEAVEN?? then HOW CAN WE AS AN INDIVIDUAL believe IN THE BEGINNING GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS and THE EARTH. WHEN THESE TWO ARE SELF EVIDENT BECAUSE WE SEE THE HEAVENS AND ALL HIS GLORY . IN THEM. and WE CAN AND DO ALREADY KNOW THE EARTH IS THE LORDS. IF THE EARTH IS THE LORDS THEN IS NOT ALL THE HEAVENS ALSO HIS> AND WHAT THEN OF US AND WHOM DO I AS JUST ONE INDIVIDUAL THANK FOR MY LIFE???????
    I ALREADY KNOW IN WHOM I HAVE BELIEVED> AND I ALSO KNOW WHY???????????AND SO DO OTHERS. ESPECIALLY MY CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!IT HAS TO DO with FAITH………….IN THAT IN WHOM I KNOW WAS IS AND WILL BE EVEN AFTER I AM GONE FROM VEIW< EARTH< AND NOT SEEN HEARD OR KNOWN BY ANY ANYMORE>
    I believe I KNOW MRS CALABASH WHEREVER SHE BE.
    MAY ALL OF YOU HERE HAVE A BLESSED DAY.. FOR NO MATTER where you are IT TRULY IS THE DAY THE LORD HATH MADE AND GIVEN YOU .. AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO PRAY THIS FOR YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS > AMEN????? AND ALL SAY——

PLEASE do not respond to this that I have written BY THINKING OR SAYING I AM SELFRIGHTEOUS. I HAVE NONE AT ALL without MY FAITH IN THIS GOSPEL !! so make NO MISTAKE ABOUT THAT …….. OR YOU HAVE MISSED THE POINT OF IT ALL…………. AND THAT CAN AND PROBABLY WILL BE ALSO TRUE OF FIFTY PERCENT OR AT LEAST 25 % OF people.

A gunman massacred 32 people at Virginia Tech in the deadliest shooting rampage in modern U.S. history Monday, cutting down his victims in two attacks two hours and a half-mile apart before the university could figure out what was going on and get the warning out to students.
    The bloodbath ended with the gunman committing suicide, bringing the death toll to 33 and stamping the campus in the picturesque Blue Ridge Mountains with tragedy, perhaps forever.
    Link

I have been listening to people from all sides speculating on the shooting.  Some on the right are arguing that if all the students had been armed this would not have happened.  Some on the left are arguing that if no one were armed this could not have happened.  I feel that I will be annoying both sides as I believe that both are wrong.

If we were to imagine that all carried a gun and suicidal person armed to the teeth began shooting would the death toll be any less?  Most likely it would be more, but is that an argument for outlawing guns?  I think not, as it would be nearly impossible to disarm the Nation.  So what is the answer?

Sadly there maybe no way to stop this type of thing from happening again, but we can perhaps reduce the frequencies of such incidents.  We have for too long ignored the problems of mental illness and like most health care needs put treatment out of the reach of those who most need it.  With a drug epidemic which is worse than ever, a society that scorns the different and a growing attack mentality we are only feeding the monster.  I have known a few people who are hooked on the drug known as Meth; forget whatever you may have thought about drugs for this one will make anyone mad.  It angers me to know that the problem is growing when it could be easily stopped by making the drug companies stop making it's prime ingredient.  With medical care for everyone and a sensitive society we might be able to prevent future bloodbaths.

The trouble is that even if health care was free mentally ill aren't likely to get the help. They don't see themselves as ill, so someone else would have to commit them and the laws make that really hard.

What is it that determines a persons mental state? There have beenncases where people spent a liftime in mental institutions . ALL because the person was REALLY very much different then most. MENTALLY HAVING an inner sense that some do not have and because of this they are neither understood nor are they considered sane. FOR instance A savant is not at all dangerous to anyone not even themselves that I am aware of YET they are considered MENATALLY ILL why ? because they have the ability to be very bright and able to do something that some and most cannot do. I HAVE seen a man that can HEAR a musical score (TUNE,SONG) ONCE and be able to sit down and play that without a sheet of music before him. YET because of this ability and because this is something totally foreign and UNUSUAL for most THIS person is then considrered mentally ill. GRANTED MAANY people are mentally ill because they have GREAT potential to harm another and even themselves even KILLING THEMSELVES or another. YET IT TAKES A good PHSYCIETRIST to be able to know the DANGER of such .
    With the advent of much medical discoveries in DRUG USE for such as these. then as long as they are prescribed their MEDICATIONS they can live somewhat good lives and not have to be put away. THE THING IS EVEN then they NEED TO be UNDER some sort of SUPERVISION that they are maintaining their MEDS they have been PRESCRIBED. because this is the danger of not doing so. THEY FEEL better with the MEDICINE then THINK THEY do not need it anymore. YET THEY will need the medicine prescribed forever because THE problem is the BRAIN deficiency and not just something that can be cured and taken away by medicine. THE medicine replaces what is lacking for the brain to function properly. THIS THEN is why VERY MUCH CARE must be taken in DECIDING who is MENTALLY DEFICIENT and who is NOT , who needs institutional care and who does not. D there are some people whom are just very inner sensitive then others. and are mistaken for being CRAZY! and all they are is DIFFERENT because OF and for whatever REASON their BRAIN is DIFFERENT IN IT'S DEVELOPEMENT.I SUSPECT IT HAS much to do with GENETICS OF HERITAGE OF ANCESTERS. YET WE ALL HAVE been CREATED NOT OF OURSELVES NO MAN HAS ever CREATED HIMSELF ACCEPT!!!!!!! the ONE THAT MADE US ALL IN THE BEGINNING OF time. and it is HE THAT CREATED IT ALL INCLUDING MAN AND woman CALLING them MANKIND!after HE CREATED the HEAVENS and the EARTH and there are THREE HEAVENS consider the HEAVEN where the BIRDS FLY LITERAL BIRDS IN OUR ATMOSPHERE> AND what WE AS CREATED beings OF GOD ALMIGHTY HAS CREATED for us to DWELL ON with PROTECTION OF AN O.ZONE. take away the LAYER and WE ALL WOULD Then FLOAT OFF INTO SPACE> LIKE the STARS OF HEAVEN . above and all around this PLANET CALLED EARTH.SECOND HEAVEN!! CELESTIAL!! TERRESTIAL and CELESTIAL TWO GODS but yet DIFFERENT then there is a HIGHEST where the THRONE OF GOD IS> this then is where all of us as HIS CREATED beings LOOK TOWARD> UNTIL then WE LIVE> HERE AND NOW!!!!!!!! IN The TIME HE GIVES and HE is A FOREVER CREATOR AWSOME GOD LORD OF IT ALL> AND I AM NOT mentally ill JUST KNOWING who I AM IN CHRIST JESUS BECAUSE I KNOW AND believe IN THE GOSPEL! and a GOD THAT HAS CREATED ALL THINGS INCLUDING MAN and woman CALLING US MANKIND>>> YES we are MADE HIGHER and OVER The ANIMALS AND OTHER species that GOD HAS given liife too and made. IT HAAS been said ONLY GOD!!!!!!! can make a TREE!!!!!!! and all TREES HAVE SEED before they MATURE AND BEAR FRUIT no FRUIT NO MORE TREES. where did the chair you sit on come from and where did the paper come from that you print on and where did the desk come from that YOU have your computer sitting on come from.
    AHH THE DEEP THINGS OF GOD!!! what an awsome LORD WE HAVE in HIM .. AMEN ?? HE WILL ALWAYS be HEAVENLY FATHER TO me. and should be to US ALL>> WITHOUT HIS SACRIFICE we have no LIFE > THINK ON THAT FOR AWHILE.. BETTER STILL READ the GOSPEL .. and UNDERSTAND. HE SHALL GUIDE and LEAD and MAKE KNOWN TO YOU HIS AWSOME power . MIGHT AND YES GRACE MERCY and LOVE> FOR US ALL> !!!!!! I could have all the money and own all that heaven and GOD ALLOWS YET without FAITH IN HIM I AM NOTHING AT ALL> THIS is the GOSPEL I HAVE believed in and yet do and will.
    SO where then do I go from here. GOD KNOWS! YET I HAAVE NO PLANS TO die yet. THIS IS ONLY 2007/ () is my goal.
    I HAVE TO smile ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW THAT M.A.M.I.H. I believe I have found the one..
    IT is not a D. either. YET ONLY GOD!!! COULD HAVE had this P. MAGNIFICENT CREATOR WE SERVE AND HAVE.
    DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE the POWER AND MIGHT OF THE GOSPEL and THE TRUTH OF CREATION.
    THANKS be TO GOD FOR HE DOES DESERVE ALL THE GLORY. THANK YOU JESUS. ALL GLORY IS THE LORDS.

This maybe off the subject of mental illness, but I think if we were to treat others the way that Jesus would many of these problems would not be here. Obviously the world does not know Jesus and cannot act like His followers, but the problem is that the Church often acts less like His followers. We need to realize that the Church must lead the world into righteousness by show it Jesus in the way we treat others.

How long do you think it will be until Michael Moore makes a movie out of it? Liberals talk about how they hate capitalism until they can make a buck

Not just Micheal Moore but how about all the media prodcers of programing.
    There is always someone out there to make a buck off of anothers tragedy.
    Think of it this way.There is none that can say that their life is without some bad stuff. If that bad stuff outweighs the good , seeing how society as a whole, prefer the bad stuff to view and look at and discuss, then this is what society gets the most of. GOOD NEWS NEVER HAS BEEN The INTEREST OF MOST people. It is all the BAD stuff of the world we dwell in and live in that is INTERESTING TO our physcie.
    Example; People that deal with the bad stuff of life , Dr's, Nurses, ambulance drivers, Fireman, Policeman One and all can atest to that for the most part when the things get rugh and the bad stuff happens , even though these same people do not liike the pain and suffering of another. in alot of cases their HIGH comes from the doing their job , the adrenilian flows like water. In most cases if it did not then the energy and the strength to deal would never be there for the job in the first place.
    MANY people can and do get their highs from just getting excited about anothers GOOD FORTUNE, being as EXCITED as they over their blessings. That is if ENVY, JEALOUSY, is not part of their makeup in charachter.

I was under the impression that JESUS CHRIST HAS ALREADY SAVED THE WORLD and US. WASN'T and ISN'T This the whole reason we have the Gospel (GOOD NEWS)
    The DEATH, BURIEL, AND RESURRECTION? THAT HE MAY Reign Surpreme. as KING of kings, LORD of lords,GOD of gods. Deu 10:17
    Having been given ALL AUTHORITY in HEAVEN and ON EARTH. MATTHEW 28;18:
    THis then when read is and has already been done and HE DID SAY and HAVE IT written “IT IS FINISHED” John 19;30:
    Rememebering that This same Jesus was already prophecied to come in the Old Testament. and was and is fulfilled in the NEW TESTAMENT.
    “I HAVE COME TO SAVE THE WORLD, NOT CONDEMN IT.”
    John 3;17:
    “I COME THAT YOU MAY HAVE LIFE AND HAVE IT MORE ABUNDENTLY.” John 10;10:
    “DO NOT SAY I WILL REPAY EVIL, WAIT FOR THE LORD AND HE WILL SAVE YOU.” Proverbs 20;22″

AMEN MARTY!!!!!! MAKING CERTAIN OF which side of the FENCE ONE HAS decided is the best after all . AND THAT means THE SIDE where the LORD IS.
    SO where DOES ONE GET ON HIS SIDE OF THE FENCE?????
    NOT OF OURSELVES BUT BY HIS POWER , AND GRACE ARE WE SAVED.
    I cannot forget THESE WORDS. “GO THEREFORE FOR YOUR FAITH HATH SAVED YOU”
    BLESSED be the name of the Lord.
    AMEN.

Friends of Al Gore have secretly started assembling a campaign team in preparation for the former American vice-president to make a fresh bid for the White House.
    Two members of Mr Gore's staff from his unsuccessful attempt in 2000 say they have been approached to see if they would be available to work with him again.

Thanks to Marty I've been spending a lot of time looking at the videos at You Tube. I found this one from the White House correspondents diner.

Well said!! I thought it was just sick that NBC and all the rest were airing that guy's video. I mean give other sickos ideas or what! But all the Networks are in such a hurry to make a buck that they throw any morals that they have out the window.

So you guys want to warm up 2000 left overs huh? Gore lost in 2000 and if he runs again he'll lose again.

Gore didn't lose, he won and your guy was appointed by the Supreme Court.