Make Your Case

Written by Christianity and the Confusion on August 18th, 2007

Author: Marty Martorella

By now everyone has heard the news that the Spinmeister Karl Rove has resigned. The question that is on the minds of many is “Who will replace him?” I was thinking that it might be fun to pretend that that we are that White House replacement. So, I invite you to make the administration's case. This could be an excellent way to debate the White House's issues. For this exercise you will be Karl Rove's replacement and the question is how will you put the spin on the administration's policies? As the new White House Spinmeister how would you sale the administration's Iran policy? Pretend for a moment that is your job and try to persuade the rest of the country to accept it. Tell us in a persuasive way why Iran is a threat and convince us of the right action that we must take to be safe.

I know that some of you are saying to me, “Hey, wait one minute there, I do not agree with this administration on anything little alone it's Iran policy!” Well, in your case let's pretend that Harry Reed or Nancy Pelosi has resigned and you now have their job. How would you counter the White House action on Iran? How will you spin the counter arguments?

The blog called “Christianity and the Confusion” will be hosting this little debate. So, we invite you to post your video clips (or written posts) pro or con of the White House Iran policy on the thread called “Make Your Case.” In this way we can see what everyone is saying and we can make our counter points. Let the debate begin.

“Pretend for a moment that is your job and try to persuade the rest of the country to accept it.”…..well if I'm going to pretend something ridiculous…I will pretend there is Peace and Love all over the world also I'm extremely rich…oh, and young and good looking as well……sai ram

I like you thought, I can't help but think that if we actually could get the world talking that we might just make that dream come true.

Talking isn't enough …all that does is cement our prejudices in place … along with learning new curse words.
    On Iran, I am not afraid, so I see no reason to make any preventative attack on them, regardless of what their true intentions are. We didn't need to do this with the Soviet Union, which was a much greater threat, so why should we do it with a much less powerful Iran? And an Iran that still has a uniformly positive opinion of the US, in spite of our scandalous support for Saddam in the 80s.
    Shalom

ok Marty You asked for this rememeber that. hahaha.You probably already know what I thnk and part of what I have to say. It is going to be my job according to you to concvince the Public Americans and the senate and congress that we beong in iraq and why right? after all I am to stand behind my President and be on his side Unless of course I disagree with him then I can advise him why I disagree. right? of course because that s what an adviser to the President of the united states does. alone with many others of course and all cannot agree. right? So the arguement for anything must be a good one and to the point (not easy for me but i can try.)
    Number 1; we did the right thing in going into Iraq and taking the power away from Saddam Hussain, AFTER 9/11 and going into Afghanistan for Osama. whom was already in Iraq to begin with.. NO!!! we should have hit Iraq right from the beginning. and taken Saddam and His authority away. Weakening the power of those under him.. If we had of stayed and taken him out the first time we went into Iraq the Twin towers would have still been standing BUT HINDSIGHT is always better then FORWARD SIGHT. Unless of course you already have the writing on the wall so to speak and we had MUch writtings on the wall But did nothing but THREATEN and then not FOLLOW THROUGH with sometyhing to let them know WATCH what you are doing against us and others. We should have learned years ago you cannot and do not get anywhere with negotiations with people that are hateing you with as much passion as you have for fighting for peace. Meek and mild and no strength shows weakness in a fighting enemythat is out to destroy you.each time we talked threats we talked peace we talked be nice we were patient to paitient apparently because then we lost the world trade center it could have been avoided. If Desert Storm had of been won with Saddams removal then. It could have been saved if Vietnam had of been won then. but no we always want to negotiate with the ones that are out to take us out permanantly along with the Jewish and all the western world and system of Government of Freedom of Speech and Freedom to worship or not worship FREE WILL CHOICE.
    2; now that we have committed to giving the Iraqies their freedom/ DO WE NOT CUT AND RUN AS we did in VIETNAM? because OUR own americans HERE T home STOOD with the enemy instead of their OWN PROTECTORS OF FREEDOMS OF CHOICE? THE VERY THING THEY ALREADY HAD TO DISAGREE. GRANTED ALL CAN choose who they will support the COUNTRY THEY ARE OF OF FREEDOMS LIBERTY or the COUNTRY WE AS AMERICANS FREE TO WORSHIP AND DISAGREE AND HAVE THAT LIBERTY… are fightimg to FREE A PEOPLE THAT DO NOT HAVE WHAT WE HAVE HAD EVEN THOSE THAT STAND WITH THEIR ENEMY AND OURS. NOT understanding that the enemy of AMERICA IR ALSO THEIR ENEMY OIF They ARE NOT FIGHTING FOR A DICTATED TO PEOPLE with NO RIGHTS THEY ARE SUPPORTING DICTATORSHIPS OF ONE MAN Y TYRANICAL RULE OVER the people INSTEAD OF RULE BY THE people. … IN THE END GOD SAYS MY PEOPLE PERISH for LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. APPARENTLY some BORN AMERICANS HAVEING BEEN RAISED IN FREEDOM HAVE THAT CHOICE TO SEAK DISCENT AND WORSHIP OR NOT WRSHIP DENY OR RECIEVEFTHER SON AND HOLY SPIRIT.. DECIDED THAT IS NOT WOTRTH FIGHTING TO KEEP NOR GIVING TO OTHERS……………THE JANE FONDA'S OF YESTERDAY are the SAME MOLD AS THOSE OF YESTERDAY.AGAINST AMERICAS FREEDOMS AND FOR TYRANTICAL TERRORIST REGIMS THAT ARE LARGER THAT THE CHRISTIAN PEACE KEEPERS OF AMERICN WESTERN WAY………..
    CHOICE HAS been given mankind from the beginning and this day they still have a choice to be free or slave.. BE blessed BY GOD or CHASTIZED and CURSED BECAUSE OF NON-BELIEF.. in the wisdom knowledge and truth of HIS CHRIST JESUS HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD..
    GOD HATH ALREADY HAD IT WRITTEN AND SAID I HAVE LOVED JACOB,, BUT I HAVE HATED ESAU. even ESAUS and HIS TEARS never MOVED GOD.. BUT ISRAELS DISOBEDIENCE HE HAS GIVEN SALVATION TO ALL BECAUSE OF THE FIRST BLOOD SHED… WE cannot afford t walk away from a PROMISE OF FREEDOM TO ANOTHER PEOPLE and LEAVE THEM FOR the WOLVES TO DEVOUR
    I believe that many have forgotten JUDAHS LIONS WELP and GODS LAMB…………..

Investigative journalist Seymour Hersh (“New Yorker”) on plans by the Bush administration for the invasion of Iran. Covert operations have already begun in order to destabilize Iran, among other things by supporting Al Qaida affiliated groups against the Shiites in Iran.
    Aired 2/25/07

Here is a video that I found, It is of the Democrat Senator Joe Lieberman. He makes it clear why we have to go after Iran.

How about this clip of Keith Olbermann reporting that Bush is secretly funding Al-Qaida to destabilize Iran. Isn't giving money to our declared enemies in a time of war an act of treason?

OK… SO we play the BLAME GAME AGAIN… LET's all agree that WAR is hell.. I have little doubt whatsoever that all Americans, JAPAN, and ENGLAND, and the GERMAN, shall we also add FRANCE, ISRAEL, and all those in the Middle East people CITIZENRY would DISAGREE with this TRUTH.. I also believe that there is not one person on this earth that does not know that there are people that HATE and people that would rather sit back and DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL BUT justy LIVE Their LIVES IN PEACE and TRANQUILITY… IN other WORDS!!!!! HAVE A HEAVEN ON EARTH. FACE THIS TRUTH….. HATRED EVIL WICKEDNESS IN SOME people EXIST!!!!!!. THIS Is a TRUTH THAT COMMON SENSE and IT does not take any SCIENTIST OR GREAT BRAIN OF WISDOM TO TELL ANYONE… SO break it down into people . THREE GROUPS.. those that REALIZE and KNOW THAT EVIL PEOPLE THAT HATE OTHERS ARE HERE NOW HAVE BEEN HERE IN THE PAST. AND IT Is THESE THAT ARE the CONCERN OF THE OTHER TWO.. AS for the OTHER TWO.. YOU HAVE YOUR DO NOTHINGS ABOUT ANYTHING BUT THEMSELVES. period.. a ME SOCIETY OF PEOPLE. FORGET ABOUT ANYONE BUT ME MY FAMILY AND WHAT I HAVE TYO DEAL WITH DAY IN AND DAY OUT. I have no time to worry an bout what is going on IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!! after all I AM NOT PART OF THE WORLD because I AM JUST LIVING ON EARTH NOT A PART OF IT OK????????????we call THESE people that THINK THAT THE world is not any f their business to even consider at all because they are NOT OF THE WORLD IN IT OR PART OF ANYTHING TO DO with IT they do as little as possible to do anything that even smells of interveneing in PUBLIC AFFAIRS such as OUR GOVERNMENTS BUSINESS. THEY DO NOT PAY TAXES unless they are FORCED INTO IT . THEY DO NOT VOTE HEAVEN FORBID They EVEN THINK THEY CAN CHANGE ANYTHING BY VOTEING for any ELECTED OFFICIALS Rememeber THIS IS NOT their WORLD THEY ARE LIVING IN. OK.. WE SEE them EVERY DAY ANYWHERE AT ALL YOU MAY RUN INTO THEM BUT hey they ARE NOT OF This WORLD OR ON PLANET EARTH APPARENTLY. BEING DEAF BLIND AND IGNORANT OF who or where or what they are. THEY Claim TO BE BELIEVERS IN CHRIST GOD THE FATHER AND ALSO THE HOLY SPIRIT YET APPARENTLY HAVE NOT READ ANYTHING OF THE SCRIPTURE THAT SHOWS ALL THE EVIL AND WICKEDNESS THAT PEOPLE ARE CAPABLE OF . HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD THAT JESUS THE CHRIST DID GET ANGRY!!!! DID LET THOSE THAT DID NOT DO AS THEY SHOULD WELL ALL GO READ ALL ABOUT WHAT OUR LORD HATH SAID HAD WRITTEN AND DNE NOT JUST GIVING US LIFE TO LIVE BUT A WAY OUT ALSO IT IS ALL THERE ARMIES CAPTIANS GUARDS PRISONS JAILS PUNISHMENTS MERCY LOVE HATRED AND YES BLESSINGS TO BOOT> MERCY MEANS YOU SHOW MERCY WHERE MERCY IS DUE YOU PUNISH AND CHASTIZE AND DISCIPLINE WHERE IT IS TO BE NEEDED PROTECTION IS EVIDENT AND HOW TO PROTECT> WISDOM NOT JUST KNOWLEDGE OF THEOLOGY.. FOR LIFE IS NOT A THEORY.. I BELIEVE LIFE IS A REAL THING FOR ALL MANKIND MEN AND WOMAN> AND I ALSO BELIEVE IN A GOD AND A SON AND A HOLY SPIRIT I do not believe GOD THE FATHER CREATED any MAN OR WOMAN just so we s could then sit and DESTROY all HE HAS MADE and GIVEN TO US YET EVIL IS HATRED IS WICKED PEOPLE ARE THIS AND THEY ARE PART OF THIS world we LIVE IN AND ON THIS EARTH WITH and FEW want to DEAL with THIS ELEMENT of SOCIETY!!!!!!! I THINK AND DO BELIEVE THAT is what VOTEING IS ALL ABOUT BY the PEOPLE FOR The PEOPLE IT IS THE PEOPLE OF SOCIETY THAT HAVE BRAINS SENSE WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE COMPASSION MERCY LOVE AND THE ABILITY TO KNOW WHEN HOW AND WHAT SHOULD BE DONE WITH MURDERERS THIEVES AND PURE UNADULTERARTED EVIL WICKED PEOPLE
    EVEN ONES THAT MURDER someone ONE HAS TO HAVE WISDOM MERCY AND EVIDENCE AS TO WHY THEY DID IT!!!! YOU DO NOT GIVE A DEATH SENTANCE TO ALL PEOPLE THAT MURDER OR TAKE ANOTHER PERSONS LIFE. AND YOU DO NOT TAKE ANYONES LIFE JUST because THEY DISAGREE WITH YOU ABOUT ANYTHING> ONLY ONE MAN KING RULERS DO THIS KINGS BEHEADED MANY BECAUSE THEY DID NOT LIKE THE PERSON OR BECAUSE THEIR KINGSHIP WAS THREATENED IT is CALLED TRYANNY DICTATORSHIP AND MONARCHAL RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW AS FOR people that believe in a CREATOR!!!!!!!! YES I AM ONE!!!! I do BELIEVE THAT I WAS CREATED BY A SURPREME DESIGNER OF THE UNIVERSE WORLD EARTH HEAVEN AND ALL MANKIND MEN AND WOMAN ANIMALS PLANTS AND ALL THAT HAS EVER BEEN IS OR EVER WILL BE. AND I AM AND D CALL MYSELF A BELIEVER IN the FATHER THE SON and THE HOLY SPIRIT. I believe we then are CALLED CHRISTIANS BY MOST PEOPLE AND THAT COMES FROM THE BIBLE BOOKS NOT FROM ANYONE OR ANYTHING ELSE., I believe CHRISTIANITY IS mentioned within that HOLY WRITTEN WORD CALLED the HOLY SCRIPTURES WE CALL the WORD OF GOD and that is BY ANYONES IDEA ABOUT GOD CHRIST OR The HOLY SPIRIT. FATHER SON AND HOLY SPIRIT.
    SO WE HAVE ONE SEGMENT OF SOCIETY THAT IS PURE UNADULTERATED EVIL WICKEDNESS CALLED well people that have NO MORALITY WITHIN THEM AT ALL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO COMPASSION WITHIN THEM AT ALL AND LEAST OF ALL HAVING NOT A CLUE AS TO WHO THEY ARE BECAUSE THEY ARE DEVOID OF ANY WISDOM OF BEING CREATED BY ANYTHING OR ANYONE BUT THEY ARE JUST HERE AND HAVE NOT A CLUE AS TO WHY. so they LIVE TO THEMSELVES FOR THEMSELVES AND TO HELL with everybody else ACCEPT THEMSELVES AND THEIR OWN LITTLE FAMILY .. IF THEY HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY AT ALL AND MOST DO NOT because YOU HAVE TO HAVE A SENSE OF LOVE INORDER TO LOVE ENOUGH TO HAVE ANY FAMILY OF YOUR OWN. LIKE A WIFE OR HUSBAND OR KYDS.. THIS THEN IS THE me GENERATION. the me's of the world HERE AND NOW were there any in SCRIPTURE ???? YES IN A CITY where LOT WAS and HIS DAUGHTERS and WIFE.. IT WAS CALLED SODEM AND GOMORRAH. SODOM FOR THE WORD KNOWN TODAY AS SODOMITES SODOMY I BELIEVE MOST KNOW WHAT A SODOMITE AND SODOMY IS AND MEANS IF NOT LOOK IT UP IN ANY GOOD DICTIONARY LEARN SOMETHING YOU DID NOT KNOW BEFORE> AND GOMORRAH First word that comes to my mind is Gore. and any day night on television one can find all the gore and blood and guts Gore they want. called HORROR movies I COULD MAKE A JOKE HERE but I will not.. NOT wise and not nice .. I do have a sense of Humor I just do not show it much.
    NOW if I might just say so.. CHRISTIANS THAT LOVE THEIR LORD THY GOD CREATOR ARE NOT ANTI SEMETIC.. just Hateing WICKEDNESS AND AGAINST WAR DEATH AND DESTRUCTION OF ANY YET for all OUR HATRED FOR IT well WE AS CHRISTIANS CANNOT stop those that are HELLBENT TO DESTROY AND HARM AND MURDER AND INIHILATE ANY ONE PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY DON NOT BELONG ON EARTH OR IN THE WORLD ?????? SORRY I DO NOT BELIEVE THESE SHOULD BE ELIMINATED EITHER JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE ONE MAN LEADER THAT HATES THE JEWISH NATION STATE PEOPLE CALLED ISRAELITES!!!!!!!! and while I am at it NO BODY AND I MEAN NOBODY ABSOLUTELY NO BODY HAS A ONES UIP when IT COMES TO THE CREATOR OF THE HEAVENS THE EARTH OR MAN OR WOMAN WHETHER THEY BE AFRICAN JEWISH GREEKS OR ROMANS OR ISRAELITES HEBREWS OR ARABIC CIRCUMCISED OR UNCIRCUMCISED. AND THAT INCLUDES WE AMERICANS THAT THINK WE CAN RULE THE WORLD ALSO.. WHAT WE CAN DO IS NEGOTIATE WITH ANY AND ALL THAT ARE WILING AND WANT TO BE SENSIBLE HAVING WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE WORLD AND EARTH AND CREATOR AS A WHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!HAS ANYONE HEARD THE WORDS.. A HOUSE DIVIDED SHALL NOT STAND BUT FALL … YOU DIVIDE UP THE HOUSE INTO PARTS AND IT SHALL FALL BUT IF ALL THE DIVISIONS AGREE THEN THE HOUSE CAN AND WILL STAND AND WORK AS A WHOLE TO NOT FAIL AND SELF DESTRUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BUILD A HOUSE OF CARDS and see HOW MUCH IT TAKES TO TAKE IT DOWN. AND ALL YOU HAVE IS A PILE OF CARDS. NO STRUCTURE NO BASE NO INNER STRENGTH TO HOLD IT UP AND NO ROOF. MANKIND HAS A HOUSE!!!!!!!! MANKIND HAS A BASE. MANKIND HAS AN INNER STRUCTURE, and MANKIND ALSO HAS A ROOF!! WE HAVE PUT HOLES IN THE ROOF. WE ARE PUTTING HOLES IN THE FLOOR and BECAUSE OF THIS WE NOW ARE WEAKENING THE INNER STRUCTURE TO HOLD IT ALL TOGETHER,. REPAIRS ARE DUE!!!!!!!!! AND IF WE DO NOT SPEND TO GET THE REPAIRING DONE??????? YOU GUESSED IT the HOUSE SHALL FALL DOWN AND WHAT THEN ??????? WHAT THEN?????????? PILE OF NOTHING AND A WORLD OF DEAD PEOPLE BURIED UNDER ALL THE UNREPAIRED ROOF BASE AND THE INNER THAT HELD IT ALL TOGETHER
    WHEN OH WHEN ARE THOSE THAT THINK THEY WILL NEVER DIE. WHEN DEATH COMES EVERY DAY BY WARS and FIGHTS, DESEASE, ABORTIONS, AND SUICIDES,
    I DO BELIEVE I HAVE READ IN A BOOK OF BOOKS SOMEWHERE ALL OF THESE THNGS.. AND THAT BOOK OF BOOKS IS CALLED THE HOLY INSPIRED WORD OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR WE ALL CAN AGREE IS THE FATHER THE SON AND HOLY SPIRIT AND UNLESS NONE CAN BELIVE ARE ONE IN HEAVEN…
    FOR ALL THOSE THAT HAVE NOT CANNOT AND WILL NOT BELIEVE THEN JUST MAYBE THEY CAN BELIEVE THIS THE SPIRIT, THE WATER, AND THE BLOOD SHOULD AGREE ON EARTH YET APPARENTLY THERE ARE ALL THOSE THAT HAVE NOT AN IOTA OF A CLUE ABOUT WHO THEY ARE WHAT THEY ARE OR WHO CHRIST JESUS GOD AND THE HOLY SPIRIT IS BELIEVING THAT MAN AND WOMAN HAS SOMEHOW CREATED IT ALL HEAVEN EARTH AND THE WHOLE UNIVERSE WITH ALL GODS GLORY TO BE SEEN ANY DAY ANY NIGHT FROM ANYWHERE EVEN FROM HEAVEN WHERE GODS THRONE IS HOLES IN The roof.. rotting floor, and the INNFERSTRUCTURE is WEAKENING BECAUSE OF ALL THE INFIGHTING AND NO AGREEMENT CAN BE FOUND BY ANY? especially with those that have NO WISDOM NOR FEAR OF OUR LORD THY GOD AND HIS POWER AND MIGHT….. somehow I have always believed that GOD CAN SOLVE IT ALL AND so HE WILL JUST AS HE done in the past. ISRAEL IS A STATE, and THE JEWS YET LIVE. and GOD HAS been FAITHFUL ALL ALONG who wants to GO AGAINST ISRAEL AND the JEWISH people when IT was GOD THAT SAID. GO INTO THE HOUSE OF PHAROAH I believe THE PHAROAH SPOKEN OF WAS AN ARABIAN EGYPTIAN…… and TELL HIM: TO SET LET MY PEOPLE GO! WILL THEY LISTEN NOW. or will they do as HE did before. IGNORED UNTIL they all were buried in the RED SEA. as the ISRAELITES CROSSED OVER dry LAND AHEAD of them. what KIND OF MIRACLES does any NEED TO SEE to KNOW THAT ISRAEL IS HERE TO STAY!!!! AND THEY ARE JEWISH HEBREWS…. THIS DAY THERE ARE ARABIAN EGYPTIANS THAT HAVE IT BETTER THEN EVER because OF ISRAEL GIVINNG THEM LAND AND RIGHT TO LIVE IN ISRAEL.. IT IS the PHILISTINES THAT WANT WHAT IS NOT THEIRS AND NEVER HAS BEEN THEIRS. IT IS GOD!!!! THAT GAVE ISRAEL THE LAND CALLED CANAAN.. CANAAN …. CAIN, THE ONE THAT MURDERED HIS BROTHER SONS OF ADAM, GOD SENT CAIN OUT. WITH A MARK SO HE WOULD NOT BE KILLED. BUT CURSED CAIN WAS. CANAAN , THE SON OF HAM, GRANDSON OF NOAH, ALSO RECIEVING THE CURSE NOT HAM. APPARENTLY HIS CURSE WAS GODS CHOSEN GOT TO INHERIT CANAAN AND ALL HIS LAND.
    SO WHERE IS CHRIST JESUS IN ALL OF THIS???? ACCORDING TO JOHN… HE WAS WITH GOD THE FATHER FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD. AND EVEN JOHN ADMITTED HE WAS NOT THE CHRIST JESUS. CHRIST JESUS CLAIRIFIED WHO HE WAS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT BOOKS.
    AS for OUR GOVERNMENT IN AMERICA???????? THE SCRIPTURE I HAVE READ SAYS SUBMIT TO YOUR GOVERNMENT. ROMANS 13
    This does not mean we cannot I REPEAT CANNOT TELL OUR CONGRESMAN SENATORS AND PRESIDENT ABOUT what WE THINK ABOUT A MATTER . BUT IT DOES MEAN IT IS UP TO US TO VOTE FOR THEM PAY OUR DUE TAXES AND SUPPORT THEM IN WAR FIGHTING AND MANY THINGS THAT HELP AND PROTECT US THAT IS what WE HAVE VOTED FOR THEM TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!
    REMEMBERING ALWAYS THAT ALL HAVE SINNED> AND ANYONE THAT STANDS AND SAY I DO NOT SIN IS A LIAR!!!!!!!! because GOD HAS ALREADY MADE THAT CLEAR WE ALL HAVE SINNED OTHERWISE WE WOULD HAVE HAD NO NEED FOR ANY SCRIPTURE ANY BOOK ANY HOLY BIBLE OR JESUS CHRIST OR GENESIS THRU REVELATION. NO PAIN NO GAIN IT HAS BEEN SAID well…
    PAIN IS AND SO IS SIN!!!!!!!! AND SO ARE WE CALLED MANKIND NOW WHAT THEN IS THE ANSWER TO WAR AND THE MIDDLE EAST HATRED AGAINST THE JEWISH AND THE STATE OF ISRAEL AND JERUSALEM!
    ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS????????? OUR GOVERNMENT BETTER HAVE SOME> AND ISRAEL BETTER HAVE SOME.. BECAUSE IT IS WE AND ISAREL THAT ARE CALLED THE INFIDELS!! BY WHOM??? THE SAME ONES THAT FLEW THOSE PLANES INTO THE TWIN TOWERS OF NEW YORK AT THE HARBOR WHERE MISS LIBERTY STANDS AT THE GATE!!!. SHE HAS ALWAYS been a LADY SHE WAS A GIFT GIVEN AND WHO SHALL BRING HER DOWN?? DOES FRANCE WANT TO BE GUILTY. SHE DID GIVE HER TO US … HOW ABOUT ENGLAND??? HOW ABOUT MANY RIGHT HERE IN AMERICA?? CALLED AMERICANS…

It's about time that this White House was investigated. They want to watch all of us, but it's time that someone was watching them. The last thing that we need is another war. I don't trust Bush or any of his friends!

I'm sorry Suzanne, but you don't make any sense. Why should we trust this President? He has lied to us from the beginning, there wasn't any WMD, no threat to America and he still can't tell us why Americans are dying in Iraq and now he wants us to invade Iran. Why?

You must not have watched the right news broadcasting early on in the war. after saddam was being hunted.THERE was a SEMI that was caught and it was loaded with all kinds of equipment and chemical items. NOW I do not have any idea what news did not show this semi BUT I believe I saw it either on CHRISTIAN NEWS broadcasting or FOX news because this is about the only STATIONS I watch for news.
    I WATCH FOX because Bill O'Reily Does not let anyone tell him what HE can do OTHER THEN what would not be allowed anywhere on TV. and PINS people dowmn to the QUESTION and allot of times they go all round the answer because they either do not have one or they will show their error. and we all can make errors even me. BUT WMD NO ANYONE THAT DOES NOT KNOW that SADDAM HAD THEM AND GOT RID OF what HE COULD before HE RAN AND HID AND WAS YET TRYING TO RUN THINGS. well OK THINK what YOU WANT TO. BUT YA THEY WERE THERE AND HAD ALREADY been USED.
    The TROUBLE with most AMERICANS,, THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN POLITICS. NOR THE TRUTH OF THE HOLY WRITTEN WORD OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. MY people PERISH because OF LACK OF what??? KNOWLEDGE THUS SAYETH THE LORD. I WOULD like to ADD WISDOM . FOR FEAR of the LORD is the beginning of WISDOM.
    BACK TO WHY WE ARE IN IRAQ. IF SADDAM HAD OF BEEN TAKEN OUT THE FIRST TIME DURING DESERT STORM.. REMEMBER ALL THE IRAQIES THAT DROPPED THEIR WEAPONS AND GAVE UP ON THE LINE??? WHY DID WE NOT DO MORE THEN> DEBRIEF ALL THOSE SURRENIES AND GIVE THEM A BETTER OPPORTUNITY THAT THEY COULD NOT TURN DOWN LIKE FREEDOM TO BE FREE> TO LIVE PROSPER AND BECOME CITIZENS HERE?? SHOWING THEM WHAT BEING FREE FROM A DICTAORSHIP WAS LIKE??? AND HAVE THOSE THEN INFILTRATE AND GET SADDAM FOR US with the PROMISE OF FREEDOM HERE IN AMERICA.. HOW DO YOU OR I even KNOW THAT This was NOT ALREADY the PLAN AND HAS been ACCOMPLISHED .. HUH????????? YOU DON”T DO YOU THINK YOUR AND MY GOVERNMENT IS going to tell even us their SECRET MOVES TO PROTECT Y US AMERICANS THAT APPEAR TO NOT TRUST those we PUT IN OFFICE. well in the first place MOST COULD CARE LESS ABOUT POLITICAL MATTERS RIGHT?????? WELL MANY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE CARED LESS AND LOST the WAR AGAINST TYRANICAL POWER HUNGRY MEN AND WOMAN BUT MOSTLY MEN THAT WANT TO CONTROL EVERYTHING. LIKE SADDAM AND G HIS CONTROL OVER EVEN HIS OWN FAMILY TO THE EXTENT HE HAS HIS OWN DAUGHTERS HUSBAND SLAIN ALL BECAUSE HE DISAGREED WITH HIM >>> AND HE WAS ONE OF HIS OWN WARRIORS> MARRIED TO HIS OWN FLESH AND BLOOD DAUGHTER… THAT WAS ALSO NEWSWORTHY NEWS BUT APPARENTLY A FEW MISSED IT YEARS AGO. I just told my son tonight talking about other countries. OUR COUNTRY IS NOT perfect OUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT PERFECT. OUR COURTS ARE NOT PERFECT . NONE ARE PERFECT HER IN AMERICA> BUT TRADE IT for another COUNTRY NO WAY.. SO HE COMES UP with WEELLL ENGLAND. AUSTRALIA, IRELAND, MOST AMERICANS HAVE ENGLISH ,IRELAND, SWISS, OR SOME OTHER COUNTRY WITHIN THEM. BUT AMERICA WELL I AM A DUTCH MIX MYSELF SO !!!! BUT I AM BORN HERE IN AMERICXA AND PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN BORN RAISED AND HERE> IF IT WERE NOT FOR US THE JEWS WOULD STILL BE UNDER HITLER ALONG WITH ALL THE REST OF THE WORLD. OF COURSE IT TOOK THE JAPENESSE SUICIDE BOMBERS TO DESTROY OUR B NAVY FLEET BEFORE WE DID ANYTHING HUH?????????????? NOTHING LIKE HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF> this TIME IT IS SUICIDE BOMBERS OF A DIFFERENT KIND. THEY HIGHJACK AIRPLANES AND TAKE NOT ONLY THEMSELVES TO BRING DOWN TWO TALL BUILDINGS IN AMERICAS LARGEST METROPOLITAN AREA AND CITY BUT THE WORLD TRADE CENTER BUILDINGS>> D SO WHAT WAS THIS PLAN > OF THESE SUICIDAL MANIACS HUH?????????????????TO BRING AMERICA AND THE ECONOMY TO IT'S KNEES???????????? SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!! INSTEAD WE HAD A PRESIDENT THAT STOOD UP AND SAID ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!! THIS IS WAR> AGAINST THE WORLD NOT JUST US!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHO IN AMERICA LISTENNED THAT NIGHT TO HIS SPEECH ABOUT THE WAR >> TO BEGIN> APPARENTLY NOT MANY BUT THE FEW WHO DID!!!! KNOW WHAT THE FIGHT AND WAR IS ALL ABOUT> IF YOU DO NOT then I GUESS YOU will have to WAIT AND SEE who WINS HUH???? HAS AMERICA LOST ANY?? YA>> WHY??? BECAUSE AMERICANS HAVE BEEN IN HELPING the enemy INSTEAD OF THEIR OWN ARMY AIRFORCE NAVY AND MARINES. BY HAVING ALL SORTS OF RALLY”S TO END THE WAR IN VIETNAM< KOREA< AND NOW IRAQ> WE better not RUN FROM THIS ONE just because SOME AMERICANS DO NOT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE OF IGNORANCE ABOUT MORE THEN POLITICS. THE TERRORIST OF RADICAL TEACHING OF ISLAM LAW>>> AND HATRED OF A PEOPLE CALLED JEWS AND HATRED OF ANYNE THAT DOES NOT WANT TO L FOLLOW THEIR MOHAMMDED. ARE IND FIDELS AND THIS CALLS FOR A holy war against all SATANIST AND WE ARE THE GREAT SATAN >> TO THEM WHY???????????? BECAUSE WE ARE A FREE people THAT VOTE FOR OUR OFFICIALS>> TO WORK FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS AND ALL THAT WE HAVE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AMERICAN CITIZENS TO BE ON AND IN OUR CONGRESS< SENATE< SURPREME COURT< AND PRESIDENT V.PRESIDENT and all THE CABIMNET MEMBERS ARE TO BE CITIZEN OF THESE UNITED STATES< AND WORK FOR THEM AS WELL AS ALL AMERICANS> IT USED TO BE CALLED GOD'S COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!! IS IT STILL GOD'S COUNTRY OR some other COUNTRY THAT BELONGS TO what other COUNTRY?????? HOW ABOUT ISLAMIC JIHAD COUNTRY??? WOULD YOU MAYBE LIKE THAT BETTER??? then MOVE TO THE MIDDLE EAST AND BECOME A MOHAMMANED WORSHIPER TERROIST>> AND FIGHT YOUR OWN ALONG WITH THESE THAT TOOK DOWN THE WORLD TRADE CENTER IN NEW YORKRIGHT NEXT TO THE HARBOR WHERE MILLIONS CAME LONG AGO TO BE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM ITALY< AND ALL OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD !!!! FRANCE GAVE US THE STATUE OF LIBERTY AND SHE STAND PROUDLY YET> IN NEW YORK HARBOR> DON”T YOU TELL ME ABOUT WHAT MAN CAN DO TO DESTROY ANOTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT VOTE FOR HILLERY CLINTON EITHER. EVEN IF SHE IS A WOMAN> SHE IS BILL CLINTONS WIFE ENOUGH SAID ABOUT THIS.BEHIND EVERY GOOD MAN!!!!! IS A GOOD WIFE!!! well BILL CLINTON IN MY OPINION IS NOT A GOOD MAN KNEW THAT BEFORE HE BECAME PRESIDENT> NEVER LIKED THE MAN FROM THE MOMENT I SAW HIM ON TELEVISION > TOLD MY HUSBAND HE WAS NOT A GOOD MAN TO BE OUR PRESIDENT SO I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM > and we all KNOW WHAT HAPPENED> AND IT WAS NOT ALL ABOUT WHAT WAS HER NAME >> NO IT WAS MORE THEN THIS. IT WAS NOT JUST WOMAN. IT WAS ALL THE UNDER THE TABLE DEALS AND LIES ….. DO NOT FORGET THE SUICIDE OF ONE .. because of it all.I DON'T THINK WE NEED A NOTHER CLINTON IN THE WHITE HOUSE THAT WILL BRING IN AN IMMPEACHED PRESIDENT THAT WAS STILL IN OFFICE AFTER BEING IMPEACHED> IMPEACHED MEANS YOU ARE GONE OUT NOT LATER NOW!!!!!!! WELL WHAT DEALS AND BRIBES WERE MADE FOR THIS??? SLICK WILLY OK HE WAS.. BUT SHE AIN”T.

There is only one reason to start a war with Iran, Bush thinks that it will help the Republicans in the 08 elections. I personally think it will do just the opposite.

I think it would be madness on his part. We have no soldiers and we have no money left to do such a thing!

Well Americans, we have alot invested in running a wrecking ball thru the Middle East.
    Thousands of lives lost, billions of dollars borrowed on credit and still Islamic land is Islamic Land.
    And there's is no oil, no pay day for America. Only a chaotic mess. We have to stay and win in Iraq and
    and bomb Iran because that was the plan all along. The idea of bombing Iran didn't just come to light since the Iraq War.
    It is a planned extension of the Iraq War. It was planned the day Russia began building Irans unfinished reactor. Capable of producing weapons grade plutonium. Alot of weapons grade plutonium. And that is the current threat.
    Iran, Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon are all governments under threat from the very Jihadis attracted to the Iraq war. Now that we have battle harden thousands of Jihadis. We can't just leave. They'll rip thru the Middle East leaving chaos, destruction and death. They'll cut off US oil and gas will twenty bucks a gallon. Heating oil, if you can get it more.
    Hope you have an alternative energy source for heating and hot water. Electric.. the grid won't stand the pain of the strain. Rolling blackouts, sorta like Bagdad in America. The Middle East is a fracked up place. But we need to be there. Unless we wish to return to 1910.

I think that the big question is, why? Why do we have to attack a nation[s] that are no threat to us? So we need oil, do we need to take it at the point of a gun? None of any of these problems would be with us today if we had been a clean player in the Middle East. I just know that Jesus wouldn't be happy with us murdering even more innocent people.

KREN DO YOU believe OUR ORD AND SAVIOR is happy OVER THREE HIGHJACKED AIRPLANES BY JIHADIST ALQUADA ARBAS OF THE MIDDLEASTERN RELIGION OF ISLAM THAT TEACHES HATRED OF THE JEW AND AMERICANS AND ALL THE WESTERN WORLD WHOM ACCORDING TO THESE ARE INFIDELS SATANIST MURDERING MEN AND WOMAN OF ISLAM????? OK HAVE IT YOUR WAY> OK>>>> AMERICA DID NOT I REPEAT AMERICA DID NOT BOMB THE SHIP DID NOT LOOSE THE WAR IN VIETNAM DID NOT TAKE OR MAKE HOSTAGES BE TAKEN IN IRAN< OR VIETNAM CAMPS WE DID NOT VOTE FOR SADDAM AND NEITHER DID IRAQIES> WE ARE NOT MUSLIMS UNDER ISLAMIC TEACHING NOT THEIR IDEOLOGY OF HATERED FOR US AND THE STATE OF ISRAEL JEWISH STATE PEOPLE AND THEIR LAND GRABING WANTS>> BUT HEY DEAR KAREN YOU KEEP THINKING IT IS ALL OUR FAULT THE TOWERS IN NEW YORK ARE GONE< IT IS OUR FAULT THAT THE MIDDLE EASTERNM SIDE IS UNDER PERIL THIS DAY BY IRAN AND ALL THE TERROIST THAT THAT HAVE WALKING TIMEBMBS AT THE TOUCH OF A FINGER NO TIMER OTHER THEN TO START THE IGNITION> STANDING INSIDE A STORE MOVIE HOUSE OR ON A BUSAND THEY CAN TAKE OUTR HOW MANY JEWS AMERICANS AND THISE DIRTY INFIDEL SATANISTS.. OH IN ENGLAND AMERICA IRALANDSWITZERLAND GREECE YOU NAME IT NO SECURITY GOOD ENOUGH IF THEY CAN GET BY THEM LOOKING LIKE US HUH????????????? HOW MANY AMERICANS HAVE TURNED TO ISLAMIC MUSLIM FAITH???????????????? AND HOW MANY MUSLIMS HAVE COME TO CHRIST JESUS FAITH??????? ARE THEY ALL FAITHFUL AND REALLY BELIEVERS IN OUR GOSPEL OR IS IT JUST FOR SHOW?????????? ANYONE CAN SAY YES I AM A JESUS FOLLOWER YES I HAVE BEEN BAPTISED> BY WHAT THE SPIRIT OR WATER OF JOHNS BY A PRIEST MINSTER PASTOR REVERAND OR BY HIS SPIRIT???????????????? MUSLIMS THAT TURN T CHRISTIANITY FOR REAL ARE IN FEAR OF BEING KILLED .. YET THEY STAND UP AND CONFESS THEIR LOYALTY.. TO AMERICA AND DENOUNCE THEIR MUSLIM FAITH >> SHOULD WE BELIEVE THEM AND THEIR TESTIMONIES OF HEALING AND THEIR TESTIMONIES OF LIFE UNDER ISLAMIC BELIEF?? OR RIGHT THEM OFF AS LIARS>???????????????????????? YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE A DECISION TO MAKE????? CALL ALL THESE LIARS OR AGREE THAT SOME MUSLIMS ARE TELLING TRUTH AS THEY HAVE KNOWN IT ALL THEIR LIVES and THEN HAVE BEEN HEALED OF ACTUAL ILLNESSES AND ALSO HAVING BEEN SHOWN THE TRUTH OF THIS IDEOLOGY OF HATRED AND NON-FREEDOMS!!!!!!! FOR THEIR WOMAN WIVES AND THEIR CHILDREN ..
    FEAR I AM GETTING OLD ENOUGH TO FEAR NOTHING BUT THAT ENEMY THAT IS AGAINST ALL CHRISTIAN GOSPEL BELIEVING CHRISTIANS AND THE JEWS OF ISAREL<<<<<<<<<<<

AND DEATH does come to one and all.. BUT I know who MY LORD IS and IT is NOT MOHAMMANEDnor BUDDAH

It is one minute to 3 am on the morning of January 30,2008. Before coming in to here. I read that John McCain Has won in the Florida Primary. Again we see an american Republican win in a Florida State of the USA a Big Chunck of the Delagats. LEST WE forget. IT IS The AMOUNT OF DELEGATES one gets that will determine who becomes President NOT what many would like to believe. OUR PRESIDENT is not I REPEAT is NOT ELECTED ON A POPULAR VOTE. IF THE POPULAR VOTE was THE WINNER we would have HAD AL GORE A DEMOCRATE IN THE WHITE HOUSE INSTEAD OF A GEORGE W. BUSH. BECAUSE IT is TRUE AL GORE DID HAVE THE MOST COUNTED VOTES BUT HE did not have and I ALSO REPEAT did not have FLORIDA and THE DELEGATE VOTES IT TOOK TO win THE SEAT and OFFICE of OUR AMERICAN WAY OF ELECTING OUR PRESIDENT WHOM IS COMMANDER IN CHIEF> A COMMANDER IN CHIEF IS A COMMANDER OF ANY MILITARY THAT HE IS USEING TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE WHOM HAS ELECTED HIM INTO THE OFFICE OF COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF OUR THE MILITARY MADE UP OF WE THE PEOPLE NAMELY MEN AND WOMAN OF THE ARMY NAVY AIRFORCE NATIONAL GUARD AND MARINES. IF YOU KNOW AND CAN YOU CAN CONTINUE NAMEING ALL THE ENTITIES OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THESE SPECIFIC MILITARY AIDES THAT KEEP AMERICA FREE FROM the TERRORIST THREAT with their SUICIDAL BOMBS THEY USE IN the MIDDLE EAST AGAINST A STATE CALLED ISRAEL AND A PEOPLE CALLED JEWISH that BY ANYONES KNOWING ARE HEBREWS NOT ARABIANS OR SYRIANS OK?? AND THEY ARE FOR NO OTHER REASION CALLED ISRAEL BECAUSE OF A ISRAELITE PEOPLE WE CAN READ ABOUT AND OF IN THE HOLY WRIT WE AS CHRISTIANS AMERICANS CALL THE HOLY INSPIRED WRITTEN WORD OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR > OH AND ALSO I DO WORSHIP GOD and I STIOLL BELIEVE IN ASKING OF HIM IN THE NAME OF A MAN CALLED CHRIST JESUS IN CASE ANY ARE wondering about MY FAITH IN CHRIST GOD AND THE BAPTISM OF the HOLY SPIRIT!!! I AM NOT PERFECT AND I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN I AM NOT PERFECT YET w how many HAVE believed and do believe they are PERFECT when NONE ARE….. PERFECTION NEVER COMES TO ANYONE IN THIS LIFE YET ALL THAT HAVE FAITH IN A CHRIST JESUS OF THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST JESUS CAN CLAIM RIGHTEOUSNESS THAT NOT ALL ARE RIGHT ALL THE TIME EITHER> BECAUSE THE RIGHTEOUSNESS ANY CHRISTIAN CLAIMS IS BECAUSE OF OUR FAITH IN THRU AND BY THE BELIEF AND FAITH WE HAVE IN THAT VERY WRITTEN WORD WE TESTIFY OF A BOOK OF BOOKS 62 BOOKS WRITTEN THROUGH THE GENERATIONS AND TO THIS DAY THE INSPIRED WORDS THAT HAVE BEEN WRITTEN ARE YET being REPEATED TAUGHT AND HEARD by MANY JUST IGNORED DENIED AND whom DENIED CHRIST JESUS FIRST? ALL CHRISTIANS CAN ANSWER THAT QUESTION .. IDO NOT CONDEMN THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL OR THE HEBREW JEWISH people NAMED ISRAEL FOR what THEY HAVE NOT HAD KNOWLEDGE OF. YET NOT ALL WERE OR ARE IGNORANT OF WHO THEY ARE AND HY THEY ARE AND NEITHER ARE MANY CHRISTIANS IGNORANT OF WHO WHAT AND WHY THEY ARE..
    JUST REMEMBER THAT WHEN IT COMES TIME FOR YOU TO VOTE REMEBER WHY WE VOTE IN THE FIRST PLACE> FOR A COMMANDER IN CHIEF THAT MUST NOT ONLY KNOW ABOUT THE ECONOMY< BUT BETTER KNOW HOW HE IS GOING TO HELP FREEDOM TO RING NOT JUST FOR AMERICANS BUT MAKE THAT FREEDOM RING FOR OTHERS IN PLACES AND WHERE OTHERS HAVE NOT HAD AND HAVE NOT A CLUE AS TO WHY THEY ARE SLAVES TO ONE MAN RULERSHIP OF A TYRANICAL RULER THAT HATES HIS OWN PEOPLE ENOUGH TO MURDER ANOTHER PEOPLE JEWS AND AMERICANS OF A PLACE CALLED THE STATE OF ISRAEL AND THE USA ONE NATION UNDER GOD WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTIVCE FOR ALL CREATED MANKIND NOT JUST ONE PEOPLE CALLED ISRAEL AND AMERICANS BUT ALSO FOR THE ARABIAN THAT WOULD IN MOST CASES RATHER RULE OVER US ALL JEALOUSY OF OUR RIGHT TO THE KLAND WE HAVE AND WANTING IT ALL SORRY TO PUT HOLES IN ALL THE WORLD BUT THIS TIME > THIS ELECTION AND THIS VOTE BETTER ACCOUNT FOR SOMETHING MORE THEN JUST WHAT AND HOW MUCH MONEY YOU CAN GAIN AND HAVE> IT BETTER BE ABOUT HOW TO PROTECT THE NATION AND LAND THAT IS RIGHTFULLY THE ISRAELITES OF ISRAEL A HEBREW JEWISH PEOPLE AND OUR RIGHT TO BE FREE IN THIS LAND THAT ONLY OUR LORD AND YES OUR FAITH IN A HOLY BIBLE BOOK OF BOOKS WE NEVER WOULD HAVE WITHOUT A JEWISH PEOPLE THAT STILL AWAIT A MAN CALLED JESUS THEY CALLE THEIR MESSIAH!! AND A PEOPLE OF AMERICA THAT KNOW A MAN CALLED CHRIST JESUS BECAUSE OF ALL THE PROOF WE ALREADY HAVE THAT THE WORD OF GOD EXISTS YET IN THIS DAY YEAR OF 2008 YET GOD NEVER CREATED A DAY 8.. NO GOD USED NUMBERS NAMES AND YEARS> ONE DAY IS AS A THOUSAND YEARS AND A THOUSAND YEARS AS ONE DAY. SO IS 2008 THE 8th DAY AFTER the DAY OUR LORD HAD CREATED ALL LOOKED AT ALL HE HAD CREATED AND THEN RESTED ON THE 7th DAY Sanctifying THAT DAY MAKING THAT DAY A HOLY DAY FOR ALL MANKIND OR was IT and should we make it 8000 years with ONLY 3 and 1/2 thousand years to go? OR do we onl;y have 3 and 1/2 days left lets see SHOULD I then Follow GODS VOICE OR MANS?? Be still and watch the glory of the Lord. Or just rest now and vote here in ILLINOIS in another 5 days. making that to the LORD 5000 years not 5 days.. it was on the 6th day that God said LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE and OF COURSE this was after HE HAD CREATED all the BEASTS. of the EARTH . THEN AFTER THAT first man had NAMED ALL the BEASTS. FINDING NONE COMPARABLE FOR HIS THEIR CREATED man.. HE did REALLY ACCORDING TO the GOSEL SCRIPTURE I HAVE HEARD OF READ AND KNOW CREATE FASHIONED made and gave to HIM. a man KNOWN BY ANY AND ALL THAT KNOW the GOSPELS the HOLY BIBLE the OLD , NEW TESTAMENTS. INCLUDING DID JOHN write the last BOOK OR HAVE so many more been written BY MAN and WOMAN ALIKE AND I never did MAKE EITHER BOOK THE OLD OR the NEW and I never wrote REVELATION either. YET someone DID WRITE A BOOK CALLED GENESIS DEUTERONOMY, ISAIAH , JEREMIAH, MALACHI NOT TO mention the BOOK OF SOLOMON, KINGS, NUMBERS, PROVERBS, should we just disregard and through ouyt the BOOKS of MATTHEW MARK LUKE AND JOHN and all the LETTERS OF PAUL THAT I WAS TOLD THAT THESE LETTERS were NOT FOR ME??????? I HAVE ALWAYS believed that the HOLY BIBLE WAS for all MANKIND NOT just ONE people or one nation or one country or one land . SO should I then just FORGET ALL I HAVE KNOWN ABOUT GOD THE FATHER, CHRIST JESUS THE SON and THE HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM THAT I HAVE TESTIFIED OF AND TO just because SO MANY HATE AMERICANS and JEWISH PEOPLE CALLED ISRAELITES IN THAT SAME GOSPEL INSIRED WORD OF MY AND YIOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AS A CHRISTIAN GOSPEL BIBLE THUMPING UNRIGHTEOUS SINFUL PERSON KNOWING ALL TO WELL I HAVE NEVER BEEN PERFECT AND NONE ARE YET HATED ALONG WITH A PERSON STATE PEOPLE CALLED BY THAT VERY NAME OF ISRAEL JUST because I HAVE BELIEVED IN THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST JESUS??
    IN 5 days GOD willing I will be alive and well and be able to vote into office MY choice for PRESIDENT FOR the NEXT YEAR OF 2009 whom will then take the OATH TO PROTECT me my children and Grandchildren OF these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA which means NOT ONLY does OUR CONGRESS have to KEEP UP with ALL OF US AND ALL THEY AND WE CONTINUE TO DO TO MAKE OUR LIVES MISERABLE BY HATEING EACH OTHER BUT CONTINUEING TO KEEP AMERICA FREE TO CHOOSE TO VOTE WORSHIP AND PRAY IN THE NAME OF A RESURRECTED CHRIST JESUS OF THE BOOK OF BOOKS THAT ALL SHOULD REALIZE AND KNOW NONE WOULD EVEN HAVE IF NOT FOR A LAND CALLED ISRAEL AND A AREA CALLED THE MIDDLE EAST FROM WHERE WE ALL HAD OUR BEGINNING UNLESS I AND MY FAITH ARE NOT A TRUTH TO BE HAD BY ANYONE NOT even ME JUST ONE woman that already has understood IN WHOM I HAVE BELIEVED . and for all MY FAITH I HAVE NOT ONLY SUFFERED MUCH IN TIMES AFTER GROWING INTO AN ADULT YET because I WAS ONCE A CHILD I ALSO HEARD AS A CHILD the WORD OF THIS GOSPEL and ONLY GOD couldhave showed me that BIT OF KNOWLEDGE I HAD FORGOTTEN ALL ABOUT> YET memory CAN be MADE TO BE GIVEN … WHO MAKES memory of OLD TIMES come into the NEW times OF WHAT IS the NOW TIME . and IS NOW time 3:52 an HOUR out of this day because of what people call the MIDNIGHT watch until THE light of the NEW DAY shines once again on a world that sleeps SAFELY??? IN A BED here in AMERICA because A MAN called GEORGE W> BUSH HELD TO HIS OATH HE TOOK TO KEEP US FREE FROM THE BOMBS THAT THREATEN THE LAND CALLED ISRAEL AND ACITY CALLED JERUSALEM AND A PLACE CALLED BETHLEHEM FOR ALL THE REST OF THE WORLD TO READ how again many LIVES were LOST OVER there WHILE WE SLEPT SAFELY IN OUR V BEDS????? I ASK the QUESTION. and IT BEGS an answer. WOULD AL GORE HAVE RUN UT TO SAVE AN OWL ON THE DAY AFTER 911, 2001 OR would HE HAVE done AS PRESIDENT BUSH HAS done. REALIZED the THREAT GIVEN KNEW what HAD TO be done DID what HAD TO be done AND TO THIS DAY is CHASTISED for STOPPING A WORSE ACT BY MORE ATTACKS because ONE PLANE FAILED TO FINISH IT”S MISSION TO BRING down MORE then JUST OUR MILITARY OUR ECONOMY BT OUR VERY SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT wiping out MANY IN the CONGRESSIONAL OFFICES that DAY IF they were already IN SESSION .. THANK GOD FOR A MAN THAT TOOK HIS OFFICIAL OATH SERIOUSLY. WAS ABLE TO KEEP HIS cool in front of LITTLE CHILDREN and A TEACHER AND A SCHOL that COULD HAVE HAD PANIC begun. AND FEAR GIVEN TO CHILDREN THAT should nbe SHIELDED from suv ch FEARS> I WAS never SHIELDED BY what MANKIND CAN and will do GIVEN the OPPORTUNITY TO MURDER STEAL AND DESTROY . BECAUSE I KNOW what THE HOLOCOST OF WWII was. and anyone that KNOWS and has been taught about this HATRED OF ONE GENERATION OF ONE MAN AND TO NOT KNOW THAT HIS LEGACY OF DEATH AND HATRED YET LIVE THIS DAY IN THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF A PEOPLE THAT ARE ONLY KNOWN BY THAT HATRED FOR A PEOPLE CALLED JEWISHYET I HAVE READ AND KNOW THAT A MAN CALLED THAT MAN FROM NAZARETH AND WE KNOW HIM BY THE NAME OF CHRIST .. well IT is as I HAVE HEARD FOR A LONG TIME OVER A YEAR OR MORE STAND STILL REST IN THE LORD AND SEE the GLORY OF THE LORD just like IT HAS been SAID MANY times before by many others THAT KNOW what can and does come to those that have believed IN NOT TWO OR THREE OR MORE GODS BUT IN ONE LORD ONE FAITH AND ONE BAPTISM .. IT also has been said by some when another is not believed about somthing being a GOOD THING. a RIGHT THING . a TRUE THING. IF you have not been there then you do not know. IF you have been there then you already know.
    another do not try walking in another mans shoes unless you want to end up where he is headed. IF YOU ALREADY know where he is going then Follow that man. HERE is another that a MAN called Will Rogers said; and when He said it he meant it. apparently. I never met a man i did not like. there are not a whole lot of younger people that would even know anyone by the name of Will Rogers. just like there are those that were never taught or know what the LORD hath said done and had written even before we had a book called the Holy Bible yet there is something known and sits in a CITY CALLED JERUSALEM this day called DEAD SEA SCROLLS. TRANSLATED BY MEN… GIVEN TO MANKIND AND TODAY we have an OLD NEW and another BOOK YET THAT BOOK is IN A BOOK OF BOOKS.. THAT THUS THE LORD HATH HAD WRITTEN not just for me of course not.. YET how do we need GUIDENCE from OUR LORD AND SAVIOR ON THIS DAY OF DECISION AND will any one know they will even be here to vote in another 5days or do we have another 5000 years to decide to LIVE OR DIE, HAVE HIS BLESSING OR CURSING. and how many have already made that COICE A LONG time ago and how many have not even GIVEN ANY THOUGHT TO whom we REALLY ARE why we ARE HERE and what WE HAVE been GIVEN just FOR THE NOW IN TIME and I never CREATED time either the now or the future BUT I have lived the past part. and when I say good night it will yet be dark outside does the Light yet shine in the dark ness outside or does it just shine in the hearts of all those that have believed in THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD THAT I AND A people CALLED CHRISTIAN CALL CHRIST JESUS THE FIRST OF THE RESURRECTED DEAD> OH and as for that BAPTISM OF the HOLY SPIRIT PROPHECIED AND PROMISED IN THE NEW TESTAMENT> well if you have not EXPIERENCED IT then you should have never ever knocked it either. SIMPLY PUT. YOU NEVER KNOW until you KNOW what YOU DID NOT YET KNOW. yet GOD HAS HIS way of MAKING ANY STAND that HE WANTS TO STAND for HIM and HIS TRUTH and HIS REAL and PRESENCE ON HIS EARTH IN HIS HEAVENLY PLACES . WHEN I WAS A CHILD I ACTED LIKE A CHILD I WAS TRAINED WELL JUST AS IT HAS been written IN A BOOK OF the OLD TESTAMENT . TRAIN UP A CHILD IN THE WAY HE SHOULD GO and when HE is OLD HE shall not depart from it. AND IN the NEW TESTAMNENT JESUS SAID; BECOME as one of these HOLDING the CHILD upon HIS LAP ONE should never keep the Word of OUIR LORD and SAVIOR from being heard by our CHILDREN yet we this day and for a very long time have had people tell us we haveno right to PRAY in the SCHOLS and No right to celebrate OUR LORD IN PUBLIC BY HAVING A DEPICTION OF HIS BETHLEHEM BIRTH ON PUBLIC GROUNDS AND NOW we are NOT EVEN GIVEN the right to HARDLY mention HIS NAME what NAME> GOD, CHRIST JESUS HIS WORD . WITHOUT being CALLED NAMES because OF THAT ONE NAME .. JESUS!!!!!! all I have to do is hear it and it cuts into my heart and I cry all because I being a believer by faith FIND I have a faith that most apparently neither understand or care to have knowledge of. TO ME that is the worst part of living in this world is because PEOPLE CALLED HEBREW JEWISH ARE HATED BY so many YET because WE AS AMERICANS CALLED CHRISTIANS are also this day hated by almost all because we HAD a PRESIDENT That UNDERSTANDS that the JEWish people have a right to that land called ISRAEL and apparently many do nt agree and are willing to wipe out ONE segment of MANKIND all because of JEALOUSY HATRED AND envy OF what GOD HAS GIVEN TO A LAND CALLED AMERICA and A PEOPLE CALLED ISRAELKNOWN TO ALL BELIEVERS IN THE GOSPEL ISRAELITES>> NOT ARABIANS> AND NOT GREEKS SYRIANS LEBONESE< YET ALL ARE STILL MENTIONED WITHIN THE BOOK OF BOOKS CALLED HOLY BIBLE INSPIRED WORD OF OUR LORD AND SAVOR> SINNERS NEED A SAVIOR > OR WE NEVER WOULD HAVE HAD THE BOOK..
    IN the beginning GOD!!! not you not me no GOD CREATED I would rather be a DEAD believer BY FAITH IN A RESURRECTED CHRIST JESUS OF THE GOSPEL HOLY BIBLE then alive HATER of A people CALLED HEBREW ISRAELITE JEWISH OR a PEOPLE KNOWN AS AN AMERICAN OF the WESTERN world those called CHRISTIAN. INSTEAD OF A FALSE TEACHING OF ISLAM whom are called MUSLIMS that TEACH their CHILDREN TO HATE ME AND THE people THAT HAVE A RIGHTTO THAT LAND just a STRIP with a CAPITAL CALLED JERUSALEM. where AS a CHRISTUIAN I BELIEVE there is a BIRTHPLACE CALLED BETHLEHEM , a CITY CALLED NAZARETH . and A MAN THAT DIED, WAS BURIED, and IS RISEN and sits in the HIGHEST OF the HEAVENS AND DID SAY FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO. HEAVEN HELL CHRIST ISRAEL EGYPT AND ASSYRIA ALL ARE WRITTEN OF INCLUDING ANGELS SATAN AND SALVATION AND THREE CROSSES ON A HILL OUTSIDE THAT CITY CALLED JERUSALEM. ALONG WITH AN EMPTY TOMB. TENS OF THOUSANDS AND MILLIONS BILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE TRAVELED TO SEE AND WALK THE STREETS WHERE IT IS WRITTEN AND SAID OUR SAVIOR HAS BEEN . YET IS HE just MY SAVIOR ?? I sometimes have to wonder why we as BELIEVERS IN CHRIST must live the way we do. YET I know that without pain there really is no gain and without CHRIST there would hev never been a PROPHECY MADE or a GIFT given and no HEAVEN TO enter into at the time of the DEATH of the PHYSICAL MATERIAL BODY OF FLESH we have . ahh yet again the HOLY SPIRIT CONTINUES to reveal HIMSELF IN MARVOULOUS and WONDERFUL WAYS TO ALL THOSE AND ALL THE WHOSOEVERS will COME TO HIM BY FAITH ..
    ANOTHER HOUR that two…. I shall I wait for the third to pass or just say goodnight to all that may also be on watch NOW!! for in the NOW is all the REAL time we really do have UNLESS GOD IS willing to give us more.. SO I shall say GOODNIGHT . all because I really am tired and I for the first time in years and I do mean years I REALLY FEEL as I should feel at PEACE and RESTED and I shall stand ON THIS word called the HOLY BIBLE INSPIRED word of MY LORD AND SAVOR CHRIST JESUS AS MANY HAVE AND DIED because of it. and still are living and dieing yet for being called a CHRISTIAN OR APPARENTLY WORSE A PERSON OF HEBREW CALLED JEWISH IN THE LAND AND STATE CALLED BY THEIR NAME ISRAEL.. HOW MANY EGYPTIANS, ASSYRIANS, AMERICANS, and JEWISH ISRAELITES HAVE DIED IN THESE two MIDNIGHT WATCH HOURS ???? ALL because of JEALOUSY HATRED and ENVY BY men and woman called WHAT … TERRORIST.. OF WHAT CHRISTAINITY ISLAMIC OR BUDDIST OR JUST PLAIN RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY YET which one teaches and has taught LOVE AND NOT HATRED LOVE OF GOD and LOVE FOR YOUR NEIGHBOR and THAT IS USUALLY CALLED BROTHERLY LOVE GEE BROTHERLY LOVE WHAT HAPPENED TO the SISTERS ARE WE JUST because GOD FASHIONED US AND MADE US WE ARE ALSO NOW nothing ness just as apparently MARY JOSEPH and CHRIST is NOW NOT wanted NEEDED or spoken of BY ONLY THOSE CALLED by NOT ISLAMIST NOT BUDDIST NOT COMMUNIST NOT HINDUISM NO ONLY THE CHRISTIAN NAME CHRIST JESUS AS OUR SAVIOR. ..AS the OLD HYMNAL SAYS Come as you are there is still room for JUST ONE at the CROSS many have already come but there is always room for one more.. MANY ARE stuck at the FOOT of the CROSS never have seen the BACK side of NOR been to that STATE AND CITY AND LAND CALLED ISRAEL. YET TENS OF THOUSANDS HAVE BEEN THERE and KNOW the TOMB IS empty.. IT ALWAYS has been …….. a TRUTH FOR some….. IS there an angel under your pillow tonight… SURE there is haven't you heard everyone has an angel of God that watches over them even while they sleep.. SWEET DREAMS to all whom SLEEP THIS HOUR and may the awaken to a new and brighter day and YES I DO ASK THIS IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME . because I CAN I AM AN AMERICAN BUT MORE then THIS I AM A BELIEVER IN A MAN CALLED CHRIST JESUS and I STILL CAN NAME THAT NAME even if it is IN THIS PLACE OF quiet darkness while the rest of the house sleeps and many outside are murdering stealing and out to destroy.. all because they HATE the NAME ABOVE every name JESUS, JESUS, JESUS,