Senator Gay

Written by Christianity and the Confusion on August 30th, 2007

Tucker Carlson, Joe Scarborough appeared on MSNBC's Live with Dan Abrams. I felt that they did an excellent job however some at Media Matters are equating Tucker’s comments to gay bashing. When is the gay community going to denounce the immoral act of trolling public restrooms with the aim of getting sex?  Watch the video for yourself and tell us did Carlson say anything wrong?

One of the problems that we all have is trying to justify anything which we feel is wrong. We try to find excuses for actions which we know are wrong, such as hate speech or even hate crimes. Well, gays are not that different than the rest of us in this regard. For some time they have tried to redefine what classifies someone as a homosexual. In the case of pedophiliac they only define someone as gay if he is out of the closet and in a gay relationship. If that man is married to a woman and having sex with other men they classify him as straight. When it comes to their percentage of the population they reverse that. This as in the case of Senator Craig is denial. If someone is having sex with the same sex they are not straight, no matter what the case. I am not trying to put anyone down, but I think it is time for a little more honesty.

We have had Congressman that were KNown to be Homosexuals and they ran for office and won and spent years in Congress. BARNY FRANKS was Homosexual, Now whether Practicing or not who knows only those that actually knew and do know him know for certaint about his activity as t whether he was a practicing Homosexual. Meaning Having sex with the same sex (GENDER) male to male. I never did understand why Homosexuals got the tag GAY ATTACHED TO them when FOR MANY MANY MANY YEARS they HID IN The closet BECAUSE THEY KNEW IT was NOT ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR. BECAUSE THEY KNEW WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS AND what GOD HAS ALREADY HAD WRITTEN ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY??? NOW they are anything but GAY = HAPPY WITH their SITUATION ONLY OF LATE because THEY NOW CAN be OPEN ABOUT THEIR INDISCRETION and SEXUAL HABITS AS needing SEX BUT NOT FROM A WOMAN AS with MALES OR from MEN AS WITH FEMALES FOR whatever reason. IT is still NOT ACCEPTABLE ACCORDING TO THE LORD THY GOD ALMIGHTY THAT HAD THE BOOK WRITTEN SO WE WOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT IS NOT THE RIGHT AND GOOD T DO.
    NOW just because WE ARE NOW LIVING IN the YEAR 2007. does MURDER ALL OF A SUDDEN be OK TO MURDER ANOTHER JUST because YOU GET AN URGE TO MURDER someone. JUST because we now are LIVING IN 2007 IS IT OK TO HAVE SEX WITH CHILDREN THEN MURDER Them so they cannot be witness against the guilty one ? NO!!! YET we all know that NONE OF US ARE perfect are we. BUT many of us DO NOT MURDER STEAL OR HAVE ILLICIT SEX with the same SEX,GENDER>

You sound obsessed about HOMOSEXUALITY. What is up with all the caps? Are that angry that there are gay people in the world?

Just a couple more points on this after hearing some news reports just a few minutes ago.. As to the last statements about Murder, Theft, and sexual relations with [the] same gender male to male and female to female. It is God [who] called men and woman males and females. God called us mankind and God had it written not just in the Old Testament [that] love does not equate with abomination….murder, stealing, lying… all can be forgiven. Of course mankind has changed it so that pedophiles and evil men and women just spend life in prison and a few die for their evil against helpless children.
    Edited by Host 2

Remember that personal attacks are not allowed.
    Host 2

That post was too long and really wasn't about the topic. I just had to ask, did you see anything or anyone accusing Senator Craig of being a pedophiliac?

That first video was great; I really wasn't excepting it to be so funny.

I'm a fan of Media Matters, but in this case I think that they are wrong. The solicitation of sex a public bathroom is just disgusting! I don't care if these weren't gays, it is just wrong! I don't see how saying that is gay bashing, but in all honesty I haven't read the article on the MM site.

Homosexuality is not a crime and not a sin. It is just a gender preference with which some people are born and hard-wired into the brain. They don't choose to be homosexual.
    I don't hate gays. I don't support anti-gay legislation. Mr. Craig's crime was not being a homosexual. He violated a law protecting users of public rest rooms from being sexually solicited. So what if he is a homosexual as long as he admits that he is gay and that he made a mistake soliciting sex in a public restroom. If he were a good congressman, I would not force his resignation…if he had come clean and admitted the obvious.
    Much more disturbing about Larry Craig is that he is one of the most homophobic men in America after Fred Phelps. He has fought against constitutional rights of homosexuals while being one himself. New accusations are flooding in about his homosexual behaviour. Yet he approved of all kinds of laws against gays. That is the extreme of hypocrisy.
    Although my feelings are political in my lack of sympathy for Mr. Craig. He is one of the most brown shirted Right Wingers of the Right Wing Brown Shirt Party. He is dead wrong on every important issues tearing America apart.
    Congressman Vetter of New Orleans was arrested for solicitation of prostitutes. By contrast with Craig, Vetter admitted his guilt for breaking the law. And Vetter violated a law which I think is unconstitutional. I oppose laws criminalising prostitution and laws criminalising drug use. Not even the most faecocephalic Republican idiot thinks that prostitution or drug use can be eliminated by Big Brother. Vetter was also less troublesome to the homophobes of the party because Vetter is heterosexual.
    Does anyone have a list of suspected Republican heterosexuals? Oh, but it is Bill Clinton's fault. I hear that on the American Press which varies from right of centre to right off the edge. Clinton like the typical democrat is a womanising heterosexual. You don't see Democrats trying to criminalise heterosexual BJ's with anyone 21 and over.
    The only criminal form of sexual activity is paedophilia. It assumes the immaturity of the minor person. In this the law in America is far too lax.
    If Craig is found to have performed Paedophilia, he should serve jail time.
    Crikey, he would probably love it in prison!!!
    Mudpuppy

Americans like to criminalize stuff we can't stop …because we love throwing people in prison. It makes the rest of us feel superior ;-(
    Shalom

I typed the above message too fast. Rape is more of brutal assault than real sex. Sex is used as a form of assault. I read of too many rapists and paedophiles, released from prison only to commit the same crimes over and over again. Rape -> Prison -> parole -> rape -> prison -> parole -> rape -> on goes the endless cycle. The paedophile molests a child -> prison or move to another parish -> release or new parish -> molests a child again -> prison or another parish -> release or new parish -> molests a child again -> prison or another parish -> released or assigned to yet another parish ->molests another child……..
    Mudpuppy

Meeting people in men's rooms is wrong …you should break the ice over a drink in a bar first (not necessarily alcoholic … maybe Senator Craig prefers Shirley Temples (a child's drink), and if so inclined, have some intimacy at his place or yours. And this applies regardless of the physical sex of either party. I am also assuming that neither party is married.
    Shalom

I feel sorry for the Senator…
    How tormented he must be, to be that hateful and self-loathing. He is certainly the product of years of trying to hide from himself, and to hide from the eyes of an intolerant world, in a society that pretty much encourages people to indulge their sexuality and sensuality. May his god help him find peace, because I doubt he will find any without some divine intervention….
    Sorry, Marty, I often agree with your sentiments, but on this one I can't gloat.

OBSESSED about SODOMITE ACTIVITY between two male sor two females yes You could say that . Seeing how I believe that SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS should be between a MALE and FEMALE not the same SEXUAL PEOPLE such as FEMALES OR two MALES. WHY????? because MY LORD made male and a female NOT TWO MALES or TWO FEMALES in the beginning GOD CREATED REMEMBER???HEAVEN and THE EARTH and also man and woman OH AND YES HE did CREATE the BEAST ALSO. BEFORE HE MADE the WOMAN FOR the Man READ the GENESIS ACCOUNT in the ORDER OF the DAYS, YET before DAY ONE.. WHAT HAD GOD CREATED?? WHEN DID GOD SAY, anything.. and what was the FIRST WORDS GOD SAID?
    How do you think we now can read HIS WORD HE FIRST SPOKE?
    AND how come we can read and have His LAST word In Revelation?

This is why I asked “Is this type of person the product of an intolerant world?” Whether we believe that homosexuality is sin or not we can agree that these people would be better served if they could face what they are and deal with it. If he was just a closeted gay man who had been outed I think I would be in full agreement with, but he was a hypocrite who attacking others to try to divert attention away from himself. I think that the second video exposes a real problem that 'some' gays are trolling public restrooms looking for sex. There is no excuse for that and as Tucker said they should knock off that practice.

I am convinced by the scientific evidence that nobody chooses to be homosexual. In the very homophobic culture of most western nations, young boys who discover their homosexual urges prior to or during puberty, are under special strain.
    I am convinced that Catholic Culture forces many adolescent or teenage boy to hide from the pressure of a heterosexual world by entering the supposedly celibate priesthood. Being familiar with Irish Catholic families (part of my family is Irish Catholic), boys are most pleasing to their mothers by being a doctor, lawyer, or priest. “My Son, the Priest” is a proud quote by many Catholic mother equal to “my son the lawyer,” or “my son the doctor.”
    So the adolescent or teen homosexual views the priesthood as a sactuary where he is no longer pressured by Mum to date girls, and marry to produce grandchildren.
    Others in Protestant Religions have no similar refuge from heterosexuality. So they have to either “come out,” which is risky to career and physical safety; or enter the closet. These people often seem to enter jobs or professions that enable them contact with children. That includes Protestant Preachers, Youth ministries, Youth Counsellors, Big Brothers, Boy Scout troop leaders, teachers, middle school athletic coaches, and apparently politicians.
    Will this spell the end of traditional baby kissing by political candidates?
    Mudpuppy

AS for the CAPS?? well can I just say this about the CAPS. when I am typing in a forum or an email or anywhere on the internet and it gets into having to do with OUR LORD GOD and what He has already said about US AS MANKIND and MALES and FEMALES and SINFUL ACTS. well ya I guess I guess I get a bit upset about some things having to do with what WE AS MANKIND MALES and FEMALES INCLUDED WE ALL ARE GUILTY of SIN HUH?? yet I have to honestly say I have never in my life had SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS with another woman in my lifetime and neither would I even
    consider doing so. SIMPLE!!! IN the OLD TESTAMENT it is FORBIDDEN, In the NEW TESTAMENT it is also FORBIDDEN, JUST AS ADULTRY IS ALSO forbidden IN BOTH OLD and NEW TESTAMENT. FOR GOD CREATED ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN plain and simple YES?????? apparently not to those that DISREGARD THAT BIT OF REALITY. CALLING US MANKIND.. NOT ANIMAL OR BEAST KIND BUT MAN KIND.. YET ALOT of men and woman SURE ACT like animals at times . NOT SMART NOR WISE TO DO so YET SIN IS ALSO A REALITY for all . AND BAREING FALSE witness against another OR OF what THE LORD HATH HAD WRITTEN already about HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITY well THEY CAN TRY making it ok all they want to but it will never be ok or THIS S ORT OF SODMITE ACTIVITY BETWEEN THE TWO SAME SEXUAL PARTNERS would not have been TABBOO TO even TALK ABOUT or HAVE THESE so OUYT OF THE CLOSET AFTER YEARS AND YEARS OF DEALING with the SHAME OF IT NOW THE men and woman SAY OH IT IS OK TO HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN OR A WOMAN HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER FEMALE. I WONDER HOW WE EVEN HAVE A WORD SODOMY, SODOMITE, HOMOSEXUALITY< OR ANYTHING TO INDICATE SAME SEXUAL ACTIVITY IF it were not already written of in THE OLD TESTAMENT ABOUT A CITY DESTROYED because OF SODOMITES MALE TO MALE SEXUAL ACTIVITY.. called SODOM and GOMORRAH.. SODOMY SODOMITES AND ALL SORTS OF IMORAL ACTIVITY A CITY OF NOTHING BUT GREAT DEPRAVED MINDS AND PEOPLE . OR has all forgotten about this DESTRUCTION that GOD GAVE to this ONE CITY. AND who LOOKED BACK after being told NOT TO. I do not recall reading anywhere that LOTS WIFE WAS TOLD ANYTHING. AGAIN IT WAS LOT THE MAN, that was told DO NOT LOOK BACK ON THE CITY. YOU ARE LEAVING. His Wife Looked back. If you travel to Israel this day there is a PILLAR of STONE THAT ones will claim and say is THAT pillar of Lots Wife when she was turned to salt. It is shaped much like a body of a person that could have been a WOMAN STANDING looking back at the CITY while it was being destroyed Just as They had been wraned and told before hand. My caps I do not always capitalize my letters or my typed words. It all depends on what the subject is and what is being disgusted having to do with the Gospel that Americans and not only we but others whom are called Christians all over the earth. Having to do with the Jew, Israel and the Middle East. You want answers about OUR GOSPEL. OUR LORD ? CHRIST? JESUS? FATHER SON AND HOLY SPIRIT? I suggest you read the GOSPEL called HOLY BIBLE .. and LET the LORD THY LORD GOD reveal HIMSELF to you. Somehow I do not believe I am telling you anything at all that you have not altready known read and believed .. SO if it is all the same to you MY CAPS???? well if you cannot read my typing because it is in caps??? then join many others that have apparently the same problem.

NO.. I did not hear or see as yet anyone accusing him of pedifilia. I only mentioned this behavior in the context of a
    SINFUL ACT that can and will destroy many INCLUDING The ONE that is accused of the act … None can deny that there are men that have sex and do terrible things to a child and then murder them sometimes so their is no witness against them. ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE FIRST KIDNAPPED the CHILD.that is not a relative. there have been some cases that a RELATIVE is found to be the guilty one after the fact. NO I did not and do not mind the Host making editorial changes as long as the MAIN premise is not lost by the editing.

I am not getting into the sin of HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITY . I will say this about the Senator and His apparant being against while HIDING HIS OWN SEXUAL IDENTITY FROM MANY INCLUDING HIS FAMILY or has HIS FAMILY especially his wife known all along?? It really does not matter for getting caught . ARRESTED, then PLEADING GUILTY TO something when he EITHER KNEW HE WAS NOT GUILTY OR HE KNEW HE WAS and had to do something to try and KEEP IT ALL UNDER RAPS. HOPING it would all just go away. right? WELL OUR sins and Our iniquities never can be hidden for long. NO matter how long it takes sin and OUR WRONG DOING will eventually be found out . IF NOT BY mankind NOW well WE all must face GOD SOMEDAY. AND I am NOT the first one to admit that I honestly believe I will ..
    NOW tell me are you someone and a WHOSOEVER that believes you will never have to face the one that has GIVEN YOU the life you now live??? IF so Ok You can believe anything you want to CHOICE .. I HAVE chosen to believe in THE HOLY SCRIPTURE, GOSPEL, OLD TESTAMENT, NEW TESTAMENT, AND A BOOK CALLED REVELATION. CALLED the HOLY BIBLE. THAT MANY before me have believed in . and not only in AMERICA THE USA,OR ISRAEL, OR THE MIDDLE EAST.
    THAT is MY choice… and I can and I am free to choose CHRIST JESUS AND this HOLY BIBLE GOSPEL over and above every other book . IF I want to ..
    THE truth is after all is said and done I cannot and neither can ANYONE living this day say they CREATED the HEAVENS or the EARTH.. NOT EVEN AN AMERICAN, A JEW, AN EGYPTION OR EVEN ANY ISLAMIC TERRORIST … YET WE ALL CAN UNDERSTAND SIN HATE LOVE AND WORDS….. THAT HAVE been GIVEN TO MANKIND HUH??? IF we really want to know what THUS sayeth the Lord..
    WE all would do well to rememeber NONE ARE GOOD> WE ALL HAVE SINNED > and to DENY THIS is to DENY who we are CREATED beings of A SURPREME HIGHER THEN ANY. Lord .. I choose to SAY JESUS is the RISEN CHRIST ONLY begotten Son of God THIS IS MY CHOICE as much as being an AMERICAN I CAN CHOOSE TO VOTE< AND BE FOR the JEWISH AND ISRAEL TO HAVE what THEY HAVE THAT LAND and JERUSALEM AS IT's CAPTIAL CITY.

IS and was GOD INTOLERANT OF SIN???????? NO DEATH comes because of SIN. IF IT WERE NOT for SIN NONE OF US would ever need FORGIVENESS FROM ANYONE LET ALONE HAVE forgiveness BECAUSE OF THE FIRST SHED BLOOD.
    WE ARE BORN, WE ARE DISOBEDIENT, WE UNDERSTAND THE GOSPEL KNOWING WHAT WE ARE ALREADY. IF NONE CAN FACE THIS THEN NONE CAN GET PAST THE CROSS OUTSIDE THE CITY OF JERUSALEM CAN THEY??? APPARENTLY ALL THIS GOSPEL AND BOOK CALLED THE HOLY BIBLE IS FOR NOTHING because BLOOD IS TYET being shed MURDER IS YET done AND WE ARE ALL SINNERS . SO who then is SAVED BY GRACE ?? when NONE CAN FACE TRUTH OF what THE LORD HATH HAD WRITTEN FROM THE FOUNDATION of the world. OR shopuld I SAY AGES SO ALL CAN understand..
    OR DOES NONE KNOW who CREATED time SPACE .. Men and Woman, PLANTS ANIMALS SEAS and LAND.. FISH BIRDS AND ALL THAT WAS IS AND forever will be??
    I have a heritage In MOSES, JOSEPH, NAMES and I was asked what is in a NAME. IF the name is MOSES JOSEPH ABRAHAM ISAAC and JACOB MARY and MATTHEW JOHN AND PAUL AND PETER I GUESS ALOT…….. ESPECIALLY IF the ONE NAME IMMANUEL CHRIST JESUS AND JEHOVAH ARE mentioned.. WHAT NAME IS ABOVE ever name??? according to SCRIPTURE???? I believe it is HEARD TAUGHT AND CAN READ THAT NAME IS JESUS ..

Suzanne,

I have had this argument with people from both sides so I will ask you the question that comes up most. Why didn’t Jesus say one word of condemnation of homosexuality? The answer is simple and most people are missing it, so I will ask it.

Well First of all Christ Jesus Was WITH The LORD GOD CREATOR from the foundation of the world. MARTY, if you want to get into the truth of THE WORD OF GOD. then do not be asking me about what THUS SAYETH THE LORD ABOUT SAME SEX MARRIAGES SEXUAL RELATIONS BECAUSE when it comes to whather GOD CREATED A MAN MALE and FEMALE A WOMAN I believce EVIDENCE IS HERE NOW ALWAYS HAS BEEN OR B NONE OF US would have been born to begin with. SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS ARE and always have been the only way to HAVE MANKIND EXIST> now MANKIND HAS begun to TAKE SPERM FROM THE MALE and EGGS from the FEMALE and can END UP HAVING A CHILD being born FROM A PETRI DISH. NOT the best solution because IT HAS opened up the door to all sorts of EXPIERMENTAL IDEAS of SCIENCE THAT will in the end create enormous problems as if it has not already.CLONING is and should be TABOO yet IT will eventually be done and alot of other things that will continue to go against the HOLY INSPIRED WORD OF OUR LORD GOD and WE SHALL PAY FOR IT just as mankind has always paid for BEING DISOBEDIENT to what HE SAID. DEATH COMES TO ONE AND ALL . BECAUSE DISOBEDIENCE TO GODS MORAL PLAN FOR MANKIND IS NOT BEING DONE YOU will find that IN both the old TESTAMENT and the NEW TESTAMENT HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS ARE AN ABOMINATION TO OUR LORD GOD. IF you do not understand this even now then you will never understand anything I can tell you about OUR LORD the GOSPEL OR CHRIST JESUS.
    AS for giving you the answer I believe I have.. MANY times . IN MANY WAYS. YET IT COMES DOWN TO GOD DID THE CREATING OF MAN WOMAN BEAST SEX AND IF IT WERE NOT SO then OUR GOSPEL IS NO MORE THEN A LIE AND NONE OF US HAVE ANY HOPE OR NEVER HAD ANY LIFE AT ALL . AND IF there was never any DISOBEDIENCE NO DECEPTION AND NO MAN THEN THAT WOULD ALSO MEAN WE HAVE NO HEAVEN SKY OR EARTH AND WE ALL KNOW THIS IS NOT A LIE THE EVIDENCE IS VISABLE FOR ALL TO TESTIFY TO AND OF. DID I ever ever ever ever say anywhere in here on the internet that I hate HOMOSEXUALS OR LESBIANS???? NO!!!! yet I WILL STAND UP AND SAY I HATE what they do which MY LORD HAS ALREADY SAID is an abomination. SIN IN HIS AND MY EYES> why???? EASY MARTY>> THERE is A BAPTISM of the SPIRIT TO be had and GIVEN . and I guess what upsets OUR LORD then WILL ALSO upset ANYONE that has CHRIST WITHIN HUH????
    TO KNOW THE FATHER IS TO ALSO KNOW CHRIST JESUS the SON and VISA VERSA.. DO YOU MARTY KNOW who YOU REALLY ARE IN CHRIST JESUS? OR DO YOU like so many others DENY HIS PROMISE HIS BAPTISM HIS REALITY AND THEN HIS WORD AND THE GOSPEL MESSAGE ????????
    THE MESSAGE being WITHOUT CHRIST JESUS AND HIS RESURRECTION WE CANNOT EXPECT TO BE HEAVEN BOUND AT OUR DEATH IN THE PHYSICAL CAN WE?? and if THE HEAVEN TO LOOK TOWARD AT THE EBND OF OUR LIVES HERE IS A LIE then HELL MUST ALSO BE A LIE AND THERE never was a BOOK WRITTEN CALLED GENESIS OR ONE CALLED REVELATION AND ABSOLUTELY WIPES OUT ALL THAT WE HAVE HAD FOR HOW MANY AGES OF YEARS AND DAYS AND MONTHS AND TIME!!!!!!
    I ABSOLUTELY believe in CHRIST JESUS AS being REAL AND PRESENT IN MY LIFE . I NEVER HAVE HAD ANY DOUBT ABOUT GOD ALMIGHTY BEING the CREATOR DESIGNER PLANNER AND FINISHER OF MY FAITH. I do wonder how many actually have lived as I have and still have the faith I have had all my life ????
    EVIDENCE IS VERY HARD TO DENY.. WHEN IT is SO PLAINLY SEEN BY A PERSONS HEART AND MIND AND THEN ALSO VISABLY. MAYBE YOU DO NOT believe the HEAVENS EXIST. OR THAT THE EARTH EXISTS. MAYBE YOU do not believe in MOSES, ADAM EVE CAIN ABEL ABRAHAM NOAH MATTHEW MARK LUKE AND JOHN. OR PAUL OR SIMON PETER OR ANYONE THAT IS NAMED IN THE HOLY BIBLE.. I HAVE NEVER READ THE NAME MOHAMMED OR ALLAH BECAUSE I AM NOT A ISLAM MUSLIM. I AM A JUDEO/CHRISTIAN. BELIEVER IN CHRIST JESUS AND THE HOLY INSPIRED WORD OF GOD ALMIGHTY. ISRAEL WAS IN THE FIRST AND ISRAEL WILL ALWAYS BE SO WILL THE EGYPTIAN .. THIS IS WHAT THIS WAR IS ALL ABOUT. AND OUR LORD GOD WINS. JERUSALEM IS ALL HIS… ISAAC WAS THE PROMISED NOT ISHMAEL. THEY DO NOT WANT TO BELIEVE THE GOD OF US ALL DO THEY?
    HISTORY BEARS OUT THE TRUTH TESTIMONY OF MANY BARES OUT THE TRUTH THE JEWISH PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PROTECTED BY OUR LORD AGAIN IF THIS IS B NOT A HISTORICAL TRUTH THEN HISTORY IS A LIAR MAKING THE WORD OF GOD NULL AND VOID> HEAVEN FORBID GOD BE A LIAR>> GOD HAS NOT AND IS NOT A LIAR EVEN THOUGH MANKIND IS VERY GOOD AT BEING NOTHING BUT IN MANY INSTANCES.
    FALSE TESTIMONY ABOUT WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT REVEALS TO ANY CAN MEAN SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES FOR ANYONE INCLUDING YOURS TRULY .. MARTY DO YOU REALLY believe THAT I would say what I have and do about MY LORD IF I DID NOT HAVE A GOOD REASON AND FAITH AND EVIDENCE TO DO SO????
    ONLY THOSE THAT KNOW HIM AS I DO CAN BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND MY OWN CHILDREN HAVE A VERY HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING MY FAITH AS MANY OTHERS HAVE . SO this is not a new thing with me ok??? ALTHOUGH GOD ALMIGHTY is doing a NEW THING. AND I MEAN THIS WITH ALL THAT IS WITHIN TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR WE AS INDIVIDUAL MEN AND WOMAN DESERVE ALL THAT WE GET and that MARTY IS A DEATH SENTANCE YET A HOPE THAT FOR ME AND MANY OTHERS A PROMISE AND IT WILL ALSO BE FULFILLED IN HIS TIME NOT MINE … SUICIDE IS NOT EVER AN ANSWER FOR ANY AND THAT INCLUDES SUICIDE BOMBERS IN THIS YEAR OF OUR LORD .. DEATH BY ONES OWN HAND. IS NEVER A SOLUTION NOT IF ONE BELIEVES IN THE ONE AND ONLY WAY TO THE FATHER IN HEAVEN. MEANING THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD I CALL HIM CHRIST AND JESUS IS LORD.. I am sorry if you cannot accept MY CHOICE.. YET ALL HAVE ONE right??? when it comes to in whom they believe and why… EVIDENCE IS always the best … I HAVE MORE THEN ENOUGH EVIDENCE..
    BEFORE I FORGET. TO FORGIVE is never a question I FORGIVE YET I CAN STILL HATE SIN. IT IS A PART OF ALL OUR LIVES, I just happen to not deny mine. like most would rather do and lie their way out of what is due them for it I KNOW I WILL DIE I also know I have a promise beyond this life. I WOULD GUESS that there are many that also know this. IS there a HEAVEN ? YES, IS THERE A HELL ?yes. DO you want to go down or up?? There is no real pleasure in a bottomless pit of THE DEPTHS OF hell. But the Heights of HEAVEN is a never ending journey. I do not believe I will be back in another body here either.

Thank you for the laugh, that was so funny!

IT is not up to us to put HOMOSEXUALS IN JAIL FOR being HOMOSEXUAL . WE PUNISH THEM FOR BEING OPENLY GROSS ABIOUYT THEIR SEXUAL MURGES AND SATISFYING THEM IN PLACES OF PUBLIC ACCESS> same as when HETROSEXUALS GET CAUGHT IN PARKED CARS BATHROOM ON AIRPLANES AND ANY OTHER OPENLY MISCONDUCT THAT IS CONSIDERED INDECENCY> AS FAR AS BEING IN VEIW OF PUBLIC. BESIDES HOMOSEXUALS SUFFER IN THEIR OWN DELIMA TRYING TO NOT SUFFER IN IT BY MAKING ALL THE REST OF US AGREE WITH THEIR UNNATURAL URGES.
    AND MAKE IT NOT A SIN AGAINST GOD ALMIGHTY WHOM BY THE WAY IS ALSO THEIR CREATOR THAT HAS ALREADY DISALLOWED THIS ACTIVITY!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLY . THEY CHOOSE TO HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER OF THE SAME SEX. THEY ARE NOT FORCED INTO IT> ANY MORE THEN WE BEING HETROSEXUAL GET FORCED INTO HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX WHEN WE SHOULD KNOW BETTER> OR GET TRICKED OR RAPED. CHOICE>> GOD GAVE US A FREE WILL CHOICE TO MAKE WE USUALLY CHOOSE WRONG> WHILE TRYING NOT TO ..
    GOD GAVE DESIRE GOD GAVE US A LOVE FEELING GOD GAVE US WHAT WOULD BE NORMAL YET IN THE NEW TESTAMENT IT IS MNADE VERY PLAIN THAT WE HAVE PERVERTED HIS GIFTS> BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROMANS 1; EVEN FOR SOME THAT DENY HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON ……..WHIVCH when you do this you also DENY THE FATHER AND THE HOLY SPIRIT!! and to DENY EITHER IS AGAINST GOD . AND TO DENY HIS SPIRIT IS TO DENY ALL AND IS UNFORGIVABLE BECAUSE NONE IS ALLOWED TO DENY HIS SPIRIT.

Suzanne,

You are missing the point. I have had this argument with people on both sides and most do miss it. This is the argument which is put forth; if Jesus was God incarnate as we believe and homosexuality is this heinous sin why is there no record of Jesus condemning it in the Gospels? If this is the horrible sin that so many make it to be why wouldn't God have said something when He walked the earth in human form? This is the question which I put to you; now please do not imagine that I am advocating sin for there is a really good answer.

Suzanne:
    It would please me if you could tell me everything JESUS had to say about homosexuality. Not Paul. Not from the old testament. Just what JESUS said.

If you don't want your politicians to be hypocrites…then you have to stop electing people who you know are lying to you.
    And as for the Senator, remember that everyone always thinks that every mean, manipulative and self-serving act is totally justified. He isn't alone, and isn't even that unusual…but he has probably destroyed his career.

Yes, that is the problem …Why elect people we know are lying? What is the psychology of that? I am prejudiced of course, I think taking the long view is the correct view. Look at politics from Athens thru the Roman Republic … that should give us a clue! The problem with politicians is that they are street entertainment, self aggrandizing extemporizers. And in America, if it ain't entertainment, it isn't real. The only reason why George W has fallen out of favor, is not because he is a crook and a war criminal and a subverter of the Constitution … its because he is no longer entertaining. If you aren't American … be very afraid of Americans.
    Yes, showing the man behind the curtain is career ending … but he is old enough to retire anyway. Thank G-d Senator Warner is retiring … he is 80!
    Shalom

DO you believe that IF GOD IS IN THE beginning THAT JOHN ALSO WAS also going to be IN the nEW TESTAMENT BEFORE JESUS CHRIST WAS and said THAT THESE ARE THEY WHICH TELL OF ME IN the NEW TESTAMENT SCRIPTURES HOW DO WE HAVE A NEW without the OLD and how IS IT GOD was IS AND WILL ALWAYS be IF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON never was? AND YOU WANT me to TELL YOU ABOUT what JESUS SAID ABOUT WHAT THE FATHER HAD ALREADY SAID and did. I THINK IF YOU READ THE FIRST BOOKS AND THEN THE NEXT THRU REVELAION YOU JUST MIGHT FIND what and why GOD SAID SODOMY AND SODOMITES AND SEXUAL RELATIONS with the same sex meaning woman to woman and male to male . I BELIEVE THAT LAYING WITH A MAN AS A MAN WOULD LAY WITH A WOMAN IS PRETTY CLEAR. and WOMAN EXCHANGEING THE NATURAL USE FOR EACH OTHER> HMMM NOW JUST WHAT WOULD THIS MEAN. HOMOSEXUAL AND LESBIANISM IS AN ABOMINATION TO GOD I DID NOT WRITE THE BOOK NOR DI D I MAKE THAT RULE. NEITHER DID I MAKE HEAVEN , HELL, OR EARTH, OR PLAN AND DESIGN THE CREATION THAT GOD HAS ALREADY CREATED> HAVE YOU BY ANY CHANCE BEEN GOD AND WE HAVE NOT KNOWN IT???????? THIS PERVESION IS JUST THAT PERVERTED SEXUAL ACTS ACCORDING TO OUR LORD AND IF IT IS FOR THE FATHER THEN IT WOULD BE FOR THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD ALSO SEEINGS HOW HE SAID AND DID ALL THE FATHER SAID AND DID HUH????? it is was and will always be an ABOMINATION TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO CHOOSE TO SAY IT IS OK WHEN YOUR LORD HAS ALREADY SAID NO….. BEING TOLERANT TO SIT AND SAY NOTHING AGAINST IT IS NOT THE RIGHT THING TO DO but CAN I LET THEM DO AS THEY CHOOSE SURE> I DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD FOR THEIR INIQUITY ONLY MINE> BUT IF I SIT AND ACCEPT WITHOUT A WORD AGAINST THIS PERVERSION WHEN I KNOW WHAT HE HAS ALREADY SAID AND DONE ABOUT IT AS A LESSON TO US ALL ??? WELL THEN I AM WRONG BECAUSE I DID NOTHING TO LET THEM KNOW I KNOW WHICH IS NO MORE THEN A WARNING TO BE HEARD YET CHOICE TO HEAR>> THE TRUTH??? WELL SOME WOULD RATHER HEAR A LIE> THEN FACE TRUTH. ANYTIME ANYOMNE CHOOSES TO TRY TO COVER UP THERE WRONG DOING IT MUST BE SOMETHING THEY WOULD RATHER NOT HAVE TOLD ABOUT THEM RIGHT????????????? OR FOUND OUT ABOUT THEM. IT is CALLED PROTECTING ONES SELF FROM SURE PUNISHMENT FOR DOING WHAT IS ALREADY KNOWN TO BE A SINFUL ACT> HEY WE ALL HAVE BEEN GUILTY OF A SINFUL ACT. IT is NOT ANY FUN OWNING UP TO THESE SINS THOUGH IS IT???? ESPECIALLY when it may COST YOU FAMILY FRIENDS AND MONEY BECAUSE OF LOOSING THE JOB YOU HAVE HAD THAT WAS PAYING PRETTY WELL HUH???

OK MARTY I WANT TO KNOW what YOUR ANSWER IS ABOUT HOW JESUS DID NOT AGREE WITH THE FATHER THAT SENT HIM TO SAVE THE WORLD AND OVERCOME IT ALL EVEN TO SUFFER DIE AND BE RISEN THAT WE YOU AND I MIGHT HAVE LIFE EVEN AFTER WE NO LONGER LIVE BREATHING THIS AIR AND HAVING BEEN BURIED IN A BOX OR CASKET THEY CALL THEM WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO BE FACE TO FACE WITH YOUR LORD OR BE DENIED BECAUSE YOU DID NOT HEAR ?????? HMMMM I RECALL READING THE MASTER CAN MAKE HIM STAND. SO OK WHAT REASON IS THERE THAT JESUS CHRIST DID NOT AGREE WITH THE FATHER ON THIS ABOMINATION ????? OF a MAN LAYING WITH A MAN THAT IS AS LAYING WITH A WOMAN AND HE CALLED IT SIN IN THE OLD TESTAMENT AND IT ALSO WAS WRITTEN OF IN THE NEW .. AND IN MANY BIBLES IT WAS CALLED WHAT WE DO THIS DAY HOMOSEXUALS.

I am sorry, but in the Bible homosexuality is considered along with shellfish and pork to be an abomination. It is unclean, but it is not considered a stoning offense as was adultery.
    Modern man has changed what the Bible says to fit its own agenda.
    It is a very sad thing.
    Homosexuality didn't even make the Ten Commandments.
    I read a wonderful book on the subject, “Homosexuality and What the Bible Really Says”

Is his asking questions considered a personal attack?
    I am new to this forum and need to know what is considered a personal attack.

What about incest?
    Mother and son? Is that allowed today? It is the way Yahweh filled the Earth.

The story of Sodom is one where Yahweh punished the city for being inhospitable, not what the fundamentalist Christians have changed it to mean.
    It would be so nice if every Christian could take a university level Bible class and study the history of their beloved book.
    Is this personal criticism?

I got off topic, also in reply to her, sorry.
    Craig is not being accused of being a pedophile, but accusations of his homosexuality before, back in May.

Marty,
    I believe he is a product of intolerance.
    I, too, feel sorry for him and the way our society shuns anything that is too different from what is considered normal.
    It is a sad thing.

Most of my “gay” friends think it is disgusting also and a means for the desperate. It is usually the guys or gals trying to hide what they really are to themselves and to the public.
    Most unfortunate.

One of the most frustrating aspects of trying to communicate an idea is when people hear or misread what has been written. I can only conclude that this is typical of us all. I say that because I never said that Jesus disagreed with the Father. I also never said that homosexuality was not sin. I simply ask why there is no mention of Christ condemning it in any of the Gospels. The answer is so important because it gets to what Christianity is all about.

The answer is found in the verse that follows the most popular one, John 3: 17.

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Understand that I am part of the Holiness Movement, I am Church of God (Anderson, In.) We believe in living a holy life, so I would never condone sin, but this goes beyond a philosophic discussion and touches the lives of others that Jesus wants to reach. Too many want denounce gays as horrible sinners, but when you get right down to it, we all are sinners, for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

Years ago I tried my hand at sales, I wasn't very good at it, but I learned one secret. When talking to people you might win the argument (having all the right information) and lose the sale. What are we as Christians trying to sale? Some try to get people to turn from a sinful life and start following Christ, but this is getting the cart before the horse. If we can introduce anyone to Jesus He is great enough to do all the rest. I believe in the awesome power of God to reach into the hearts of anyone who is truly surrendered. At the same time without Jesus no one can please God and if that person has not surrendered to God's leadership arguing with them may only push them away. The best way is to show them Jesus and let Him shine through us. By doing it this way they will ask you when the time is right and then you can share the passages. After that we must leave it in the hands of God, allowing Him to do the work.

Yes, it would be better to face whatever ones nature might be than to hide from it by trying to disguise oneself by attacking others. I always wonder about the guy who espouses his distain for gays with such boisterousness. A funny thought just came to me, at the gym, the guys who where the most homophobic were always with other guys, and the guys that they would think were gay were always with one or more girls. Do you see something wrong with that picture?

The best way to judge yourown actions is to ask yopurself this QUESTION:::
    HOW WILL I FEEL IF I GET FOUND OUT that I DID THIS? WILL IT MEAN NOTHING AT ALL BECAUSE IT IS RIGHT TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE.. OR WILL I BE EMBARRESED BECAUSE IT IS NOT RIGHT TO DO.. AND I ALREADY KNOW IT WAS A WRONG THING TO DO .. AND WILL IT CAUSE ME OR ANOTHER PAIN AND SUFFERING OR ME BECAUSE I END UP BEHIND BARS with a record.
    Of course we all get into situations where we just don't do because it is not the best to do when there is another option. I have plenty and a good example but NOT NOW. HINT it has to do with people that have MENTAL problems because of their CHILDHOOD years .. SOME MAY RELATE TO THIS and some may not. THE ONES THAT DO RECOGNIZE the symptoms and others do not see themselves all that well to begin with. IGNORING THE TRUTH THAT IS within . NOT SEEING what OTHERS DO SEE. THE SPIRIT OF A PERSON. WITHIN the VISABLE.
    THIS is called DISCERNMENT and it is a GIFT OF GOD . LOOK IT UP.
    MANY REALLY GOOD psycologists,, HAVE great DISCERNMENT ABOUT A PERSON when they TALK to them.. about themselves if you can get them to talk in the first place.
    THE PSYCOLOGIST job is to LISTEN . NOT tell them anything but listen to what they are saying .. ESPECIALLY after asking a simple question about themselves. THAT CAN get an ANGRY UPSET and BAD ANSWER or it can be the beginning of a long take on what is their real problem that they want to be free of. YET many do not get free of their inner frustration because the anger within is always at the BOILING POINT. TIME BOMBS!!! that are ready to explode just by one word said.. IT is THESE THAT CAN AND MOST OFTEN become DANGEROUS TO THEMSELVES OR OTHERS.
    I HAVE LIVED WITH ONE ND NOW APPEARS I AM AGAIN.. only worse then the last NOT GOOD.. YET NEEDS HELP AND DOES NOT WANT TO GET ANY because they are ok it is everybody else that has the PROBLEM..
    TIME BOMBS eventually end up in a place where they can get help or they destyroy others . In the process.
    QUESTION … when it is a loved one and they do not see and refuse to see and admit they have a problem then what does the rest do???? JUST SIT BACK and wait untill THEY ACTUALLY HURT THEMSELVES OR ANOTHER???
    FOR NOW SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING. AND THIS IS NOT ALWAYS A GOOD OPTION yet when it is the only option at the time?????????
    I am not even a CREDITED OR LICENCED PSYCOLOGIST but I see a bad THING coming. UNLESS ALL JUST SHUT UP BE QUIET AND DO AS THIS ONE WANTS PERIOD> NO REAL GIVE OR TAKE . JUST MY WAY OR NO WAY AND THAT IS THE WAY IT will be … HMMMMMM AND IT IS NOT me .. IT REALLY IS one of the family.

Hi, I would like to point out that Jesus did condem homosexuality, or any other perversion, in the Gospels by these words; Love thy God with all you heart, mind and soul (the most import comandment). Knowing from the scriptures that to God homosexuality is an abomination one can not love God totally. Because doing any behavior that is hated by God says to God that the things of the flesh are more important than loving God. Thank you and peace be yours.

I think that it goes beyond the question about sin and goes to the question of how do we relate to them. My girlfriend just told me that her father called a family meeting where he announced two things. He said that he and her mother were getting a divorce and that he is gay.
    That news gave me a cold chill, I thought how what I handle that? How would any of you handle that? I don't think that telling him that he is a sinner wouldn't do much. I know that a lot of people would just shut that person out of their lives, but that can't be the answer! We got to find ways that help our loved ones find the Lord and being mean to them won't help. I agree with you Brian, but what should I tell my friend or should I just pray for her? Anyway, glad to see a new guy posting here.

I hear, through my church, good things about this program for gay's and the families of gay people. http://www.lovewonout.com/

The problem is that they would need to want to change and that desire can only be produced by showing them Jesus through our lives. Too many well meaning Christians think that they can intimidate and harass them into changing. That has never worked and never will. Whenever we hear someone putting his whole ministry on the one subject of homosexuality a red flag should go up in our minds. There are many sins equally listed in the Bible, but for some this is the only one that they will concern themselves with. If we let the light shine it will drive out all darkness, but some like dwelling in their own darkness and only want to draw attention away from themselves.

And with the liberal media hounding him, this all could have been a setup. I mean I didn't see any proof that he solicited anyone for sex.

Thanks for the link Bryan, but I don't think it will help unless he wants to check it out. The mistake that a lot of Christians make is to try to force others to change and that never works.

OK Marty and everyone that believes that HOMOSEXUALITY is OK and we as a CHRISTIAN should not condemn it. because after all GOD did not OK. the truth is that GOD did condemn it both in the OLD testament and in the nEW testament . In the old it was condemned as being not anything but an abomination and HE DESTROYED A CITY that LOT was living in BY sending TWO OF HIS ANGELS TO BURN THE CITY down. LETTING The FAMILY THAT would FOLLLOW LOT out of that city. YET DAUGHTERS, a WIFE WERE those that followed Him OUT. HIS wife LOOKED BACK.. and she was turned into a pillar of salt.. HOW come the SALT of the world comes to mind??
    IN the NEW TESTAMENT the Writter of Romans. spoke of the Evidence of God and His truth . and also Wrote again of the abomination that are and was and is today still an abomination to our lLORD GOD the FATHER THAT HAD IT ALSO WRITTEN OF AND DESTROYED THE CITY BECAUSE OF HOMOSEXUALTY IN THE MEN AND BOYS OF THAT CITY> THEY WERE SODOMITES> NOW anyone want to give me the TRUE SEXUAL ACT BETWEEN A MAN AND A MAN . IT IS CALLED SODOMY. and IF YOU GO C BACK IN THE LAWS you will find SODOMY IS AGAINST OR WAS AGAINST THE LAW> because SODOMY WAS AGAINST GODS LAW IN THE CITY CALLED SODOM> FULL OF SODOMITES HOMOSEXUALS> MEN HAVEING SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH MEN. NOT HAVING SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH WOMAN WHICH IS WHAT GOD HAD ALREADY ORDAINED CREATED AND MEANT FOR MEN AND WOMAN.
    IT IS MANKIND THAT HAS REMOVED THAT SODOMY LAW FROM the BOOKS. AND GUESS WHO HAS DONE THIS the CONGRESS OF THESE UNITED STATES WHY??? because SODOMY IS KNOWN TO BE ANAL SEXUAL RELATIONS BETWEEN YOU DON'T MEAN T YES I DO MEAN BETWEEN TWO MEN. ABNORMAL SEXUAL RELATIONS. NOW IF GOD SAYS THAT SODOMY IS AGAINST HIS LAWS OF ORDAINED SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS AND THEN HE HAD PAUL WRITE THIS AGAIN and also adding AND POINTING OUT THAT WOMAN GIVING UP THEIR NATURAL USE ALSO FOR HAVING SEX NO NOW LESBIANISM AND GAY MARRIAGESARE NOW BEING SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS AS NORMAL AND OK WITH OUR LORD THY GOD> SORRY NEVER HAPPEN> GOD HAS NOT CHANGED HIS MIND ABOUT SEXUAL REL:ATIONSHIPS> between a MAN and a WOMAN. THANK YOU> FOR YOUR TIME IN A LESSON in GOD'S WORD NOT mans Changing of His Sodomy laws because of gays in Congress . IT seems to always come down to what A MAN wants to believe and think and make laws about when GOD ALREADY HAS HAD IT WRITTEN.
    OH and maybe if HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGES ARE FINE because WE CAN DISREGARD WHAT GOD SAYS ABOUT SODOMY then JUST MAYBE WE should disregard MURDERERS ACTS OF MURDER ON PURPOSE BECAUSE OF THE HATRED FOR THE JEWS< AMERUICANS AND THE ONES THAT WOULD RATHER MURDER THE CHILD AFTER RAPING THAT CHILD OR SODOMIZING THAT CHILD THEN TO GET CAUGHT AND ACCUSED OF MURDER> AND THEN HAVE TO BE GIVEN A DEATH SENTANCE which I might just remind you that TO TAKE AN INNOCENT LIFE WILLINGLY ON PURPOSEAS RAPIST OF WOMAN AND BOYS AND GORLS AND CHILDREN OFTEN DO BURIEING THEM BY TENS TWENTIES LIKE WITH THE JOHN WAYNE GACEY'S OF THE WORLD> YES MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST DISREF GARD ALL OF THESE TYPES ALSO AFTER ALL GOD NEVER CONDEMNED THIS EITHER DID HE>>????
    NOW shopuld we decide on what GOD SAID ABOUT WAR> AND KILLING YOUR ENEMIES >> AND WHAT HE DID ABOUT GIVING DIRECTIONS AND HOW TO SET UP ARMIES> WITH CAPTAINS> AND SOLDIERS TO BE ABLE TO GO IN AND TAKE A CITY >>> BECAUSE THEY WERE AGAINST HIS PEOPLE CALLED ISRAELITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NO LET US NOT GO THERE BECAUSE WE JUST MIGHT OFFEND N MOHAMMNED ISLAMIC TERROISTS YA THINK?????? THAT ARE YET OUT TO MURDER DESTYROY AND KILL ANYONE THAT IS FOR THE STATE OF ISRAEL THE JEWISH PEOPLE MEANING WE AMERICANS ONE NATION UNDER WHOM????????? THE GOSPEL OF WHOM????? THE WORD OF WHOM?????? AND WHAT NAME ???? THAT IS ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME?????????? NO I DO NOT AGREE WITH ISLAMIC TEACHING AND I DO NOT AGREE WITH HOMNOSEXUAL GAY MARRIAGES LESBIANISM SEX BETWEEN TWO MEN OR A BOY AND A MAN OR A BABY AND A MAN OR WOMAN AND A WOMAN AND I WILL NEVER BE IN AGREEMENT WITH SODOMITES LIFESTYLE NO MATTER HOW THEY WANT TO TRY AND MAKLE IT OK> BECAUSE IT IS NOT OK> TO RAPE MURDER AND SODOMIZE ANYONE> SO MUCH FOR OPEN AND OK DEPRAVITY IN WOMAN AND MEN EVEN THOSE THAT HID THEIR DEPRAVITY FOR EONS BECAUSE THEY ALREADY KNEW WHAT GOD HAD SAID ABOUT SEXUAL RELATIONS>>>> AFTER ALL PAUL WROTE IT AND THEY HEARD IT??? YET SCHOLARS OF THE GOSPEL HOLY BIBLE HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN WHAT GOD HAS SAID HUH???? AND YES I AM A BELIEVER IN THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST JESUS> would any like to ARGUE THAT with me now because I disagree with what has already been written by OUR LORD THAT HE HAD WRITTEN … BEFORE I GAVE YOU A LESSON on JUST this POINT ALONE.
    DO NOT THINK ME A FOOL I may be foolish about alot of things . BUT I am no FOOL. and I do not hate MY NEICES, MY NEPHEW, YET I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DISAGREE with their LIFESTYLE OF LESBIANISM AND HOMOSEXUAL LIVING AND ACTS IF .. I SAY IF. THEY ARE PRACTICING SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THE SAME SEXUAL PARTNERS. ONE DID GET MARRIED IF YOU WANT TO CALL IT A MARRIAGE I DO NOT > an AGREEMENT TO LIVE TOGETHER AS A MARRIAGE BETWEEN TWO FEMALES IS NOT MARRAIGE ACCORDING TO GOD OR ME. and I AM NOT the only one that agrees with GOD on this. NOW I AM NOT ABOUYT TO GO OUT AND DRAG ANYONE behind a truck until dead because of their ILLEGAL SEX OR MARRIAGE. BECAUSE CONGRESS AND THE SURPREME COURT HAS CHANGED GODS LAW> NEITHER DO I AGREE WIOTH GIVEING THE DEATH PENALTY TO ALL THAT END UP KILLING SOMEONE . IN SELF DEFENSE AND PROTECTION OF THEIR FAMILY CHILDREN AND COUNTRY LAND AND AS A PEOPLE> IT IS CALLED WAR>>> OH AND WAR WAS ALSO IN TYHE GOSPEL.. STILL DOES NOT MAKE MURDEREING CHILDREN TO SAVE YOUR OWN ASS RIGHT HUH> SO YOU DOP NOT GET A DEATH PENALTY FOR MURDERING AN INNOCENT UNBORN OR CHILD OF YOURS> NO but it is ok for a PARENT TO TELL their CHILD TO STRAP A BOMB TO THEMSELVES TO MURDER A JEW AMERICAN SO THEY CAN BE A MARTYER..
    TERROIST BECOME MARTYRS BECAUSE THEY HATE JEWS AND ANYONE THAT BELIEVES ANYTHING BUT THEIR MOHAMMAND QUARAN BOOK .. CHRISTIANS ARE MARTYED FOR THE NAME ABOVE EVERY NAME JESUS THE RISEN CHRIST ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD> THAT ANY AND ALL CAN BE AND HAVE SALVATION BY FAITH IN HIM AND CONFESSING HIM TO MEN WITH THEIR MOUTH.
    IT HAS been written and is true that at the name of JESUS the wicked will flee . NONE LIKE TO HEAR THAT NAME ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT DO NOT AGREE WITH THE GOSPEL BOOK THAT TELLS AND IS WRITTEN OF THIS MAN ?GOD< SON OF GOD JESUS WHO HAS SUFFERED DIED WAS BURIED AND WAS THE FIRST OF THE RESURRECTED DEAD. WHOM DIED IN THE WILDERNESS???? AND WHO WAS RESURRECTED WHEN CHRIST WAS CRUCIFIED BURIED AND WAS RISEN ON THE THIRD DAY.??? WE ALL CAN JUST LET MURDERERS GO FREE LET WOMAN MARY WOMAN MEN MARRY MEN AND THIEVES STEAL FROM US OUR LIFE OUR GOD OUR LORD CHRIST JESUS AND OUR FAITH> IN A GOSPEL HOLY BIBLE THAT WAS HERE LONG BEFORE ANY OF US WERE> HERE THIS YEAR AND DAY OF OUR LORD.
    SIT BACK EVERYONE AND LET YOR FREEDOM AND ISRAELS RIGHT TO THE LAND CALLED ISRAEL BE TAKEN BY ISLAMIC JIHADIST OK??? AND WE ARGUE ABOUT SIN>> WHEN ALL HAVE SINNED> HOW STUPID IS THIS MARTY!!!!!! WHEN AMERICA'S FREEDOM AND ISRAELS DEATH HANGS IN A BALANCE.. BECAUSE OF ISLAMIC TERRORIST OF 2007AFTER THEY BELIEVED the time was GOOD to bring down AMERICA AND AMERICANS FORTITUDE FAITH AND THE WORLD TRADE CENTER???????? THEY NEVER BELIEVED AFTER ALL THIS TIME THAT WE WOULD HAVE A PRESIDENT THAT WOULD FIGHT BACK!!!!!!!! NONE IN THE PAST FIFTY YEARS HAVE HAVE THEY>????????? NO ISLAMIC PLO HAMAS ALQUAEDA THE WAR AGAINST THE JWEWISH PEOPLE IS ABOUT TO END BECAUSE THE TWINS ARE GONE> BUT WE ARE NOT AND WE DO CONFESS CHRIST JESUS WE DO CONFESS THE GOSPEL BOOK OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND WE PLEAD THE BLOOD OF CHRIST>> AND HIS NAME IS JESUS >NOT MOHAMMAND THAT TEACHES DEATH TO THE JEW????? AND ISRAEL…………….. JEHOVAH!!!!!!!!! JESHUA, JAHWAY, ELOHIM,
    OLD TESTAMENT NEW TESTAMENT AND REVELATION WRITTEN BY JOHN>>>> MOSES< PAUL< ISAIAH< JEREMIAH< MALACHI ZACHRIAH< MATTHEW MARK LUKE ....... TIME FOR ME TO GO MARTY IT REALLY IS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR kindness . and Understanding . IT is more then I can say for most in the internet.

OK Marty and everyone that believes that HOMOSEXUALITY is OK

Suzanne, I am very disappointed that you would say such a thing. If you had read my reply you would know that I have never said that. I said that Jesus did not condemn gays because he came to save that which was lost. That was His mission and is still the mission of the Church. It is not our job to condemn anyone; I know you are aware of the words of Christ when He said:

Do not judge, and you will not be judged; and do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; pardon, and you will be pardoned.
    “Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure–pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return.” Lk 6: 37-38

The mission of the Church is not to condemn the world, rather to save it. This is why so many are rejecting the Gospel; we are trying to convert them using the old law instead of showing them Jesus. I have no doubt that you know the Lord and that He has helped you overcome more sins than you ever thought He would when you first found the Lord. This same almighty God is powerful enough to convince anyone of sin and will do so in His time if that person is open to His Spirit. All this I have already said and I would hope that you would read it for we truly need to get back to preaching Jesus as the Savior.

Well my goodness budnfrog is it possible that you are the same budnfrog from years past that I have ran across in here on this internet when I first beganto speak truth as the Holy Spirit has led me all these here years? OR is it also possible that there is just anopther budnfrog that is in this vast wasteland of SINNERS on the internet of this EARTH THAT THE LORD THY GOD HATH MADE?

This is to Marty's post, I couldn't make a reply for some reason. Marty is so right, too many Christians act holier than thou and pick and choose what they want to condemn. That isn't what Jesus is about at all and makes me wonder if people like Fallwell and Robertson really know the Lord. We all are sinners even if that sin isn't this one. people who are always talking about homosexuality make me think that they are hiding something. I think they do that so that they don't have to look into their own lives.