Free Fire Zone ~ February 08

Written by Christianity and the Confusion on February 2nd, 2008

This is the Free Fire Zone message board for February. The previous ones can be found by using the search engine located below the Google/dictionary box, by doing a search of “Free Fire Zone” you will be able to see all previous ones.  Feel free to reply to any post there or restart the thread here.

This message board is for posting what ever you like. If you notice that some pages are missing try looking at the new page called Archives. Some may find this page useful when their regular boards are not working. Here all are welcome, after registering you will be able to post. To start a new thread click on the Post a comment you can gave that thread a title by replacing the Free Fire Zone with your title. I hope you all enjoy this page.

MOVEON ENDORSES OBAMA…
    Today Barack Obama earned the endorsement of MoveOn, one of the largest grassroots membership organizations in the United States, after clobbering Hillary Clinton by 40 percent in Internet balloting. Obama led the final tally 70.4% to 29.6%, clearing the supermajority required for the endorsement. MoveOn, which has never endorsed a presidential candidate before, boasts that it has 1.7 million members in Super Tuesday states. The group has over half a million members in California alone – roughly one out of ten primary voters in Tuesday's largest state.

This is from Democracy Now, why can't more news be like this?

I want to drop in and thank everyone for this blog. Of all the message boards this is got to be the best. It might not be as active as some, but there is a warm feeling here. Even when we disagree there aren’t the insults that you see on those other boards.

This was e-mailed to me, it is an interesting look at John McCain.

Well Marty; None want to believe that the WAR AGAINST ISLAMIC TERRORIST IS THE WORST THREAT this world HAS EVER SEEN. NOW DO you by any chance rememeber all the talk about Not negotiating with the TERRORIST REGIM?? of course not. YET WE HAVE continuely tried have we not tried to negotiate all the time TELLING ISRAEL to TRADE their LAND FOR PEACE.. when it is the same TERRORIST that WANT nothing but the JEWISH people wiped out forever off the face of the earth that WHOM HAS CREATED?? PUSHED OFF that LAND out of the STATE CALLED BY the ISRAELITE NAME OF ALL the WORD WRITTEN beginning with EXODUS. AND ALL THE WAY THROUGH TO REVELATION OF COURSE A people CALLED HEBREWS I suppose we can say never EXISTED AT ALL A man NAMED MOSES never EXISTED at all NEITHER HAS ISAIAH, NOAH ADAM EVE CAIN ABEL JEREMIAH JOSHUA< JOSEPH JACOB ISAAC ABRAHAM, NO ISAIAH prophecy of a man that would die on a CROSS HAVING ACTUALLY be the one to DIE ON A CROSS OF CALVARY OUTSIDE THAT CITY JERUSALEM for not even you or me or anyone because OF SIN . IF IT WERE NOT for the sin the evil and wickedness of man DISOBEDIENCE TO what GOD HATH SAID ; would any of us ever needed any SAVIOR CALLED CHRIST the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF A CREATOR OF ALL THINGS THAT HAVE been made that are made? DOES ANYONE WANT TO DENY the OLD because they choose to not believe the NEW and cannot EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT ISRAELITES ARE THOSE HEBREW JEWISH people is why we also have BEEN FORGIVEN OUR SINS> BY THEIR YASHUA, MESSIAH, OUR CHRIST JESUS THAT NAME THAT IS BY ALL TEACHING IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF THE LIVING GOD. THE WAY the TRUTH and the LIGHT OF the world. DENIED AT the FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD and still denied BY UNBELIEVERS THIS DAY> NOT wanting to LET the JEWISH HAVE that LAND and LIVE IN PEACE ALONG SIDE ALL THOSE THAT ARE ALSO OF the MIDDLE EAST THE ARABIAN EGYPTIANS AND THOSE OF ESAU.. OK LAND FOR PEACE TO A PEOPLE THAT HATE THE PEOPLE CALLED ISRAEL THOSE CALLED JEWS IS THIS what we must do GIVE UP ISRAEL AND THE PEOPLE CALLED JEWS TO THE ISLAMIC HATRED FOR THESE CALLED JEWS TO TRADE THEM FOR OUR RIGHT TO BE FREE TO STAND UP AND SAY NO TO THE TERRORIST THAT WANT IT ALL AT ANY COST>> even the cost of a BOMB ON JERUSALEM IF IT WILL GET RID OF EVERY JEWISH ON the face of the earth. men have tried before. and the JEWISH OF A PEOPLE CALLED ISRAEL HAVE NOT lost yet. not according to SCRIPTURE THE HOLY WORD OF GOD the CREATOR OF whom??? WE ARE ON the PRECIBUS OF CHANGE OK.. YET better like the change that is WORTH TRADING CHRIST JESUS for THE FALSE TEACHING OF ISLAM. HATRED FOR THE ISRAELITES> BY THE EGYPTIANS THAT HAVE NEVER FORGOTTEN THAT JOSEPH WAS WHOM JACOB WAS WHOM ISRAEL WAS WHOM? SARAH WAS WHOM ? ESAU WAS WHOM? DO WE DISREGARD ALL THOSE OF THE NEW JESUS CHRIST MATTHEW MARK LUKE MARY JOSEPH PETER PAUL LAZARUS DO WE DISREGARD JOHN HIS BIRTH BEFORE MARY NOT TO MENTION SAMUAL DAVID DANIEL, RUTH, SARAH HAGGAR, REBECCAH RACHEL ESTHER HOW ABOUT MANASSAH HAM CANAAN JAPETH SETH SHEM CAIN NOAH, THREE BOOKS ALL BECAUSE OF SOME SCROLLS DISCOVERED AND HE READ OF HIMSELF IN THE BOOK OF ISAIAH PROPHECY FULFILLED IN THE NEW BOOK. AND JOHN THE REVELATOR WROTE THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST JESUS, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DENY THE LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE BECAUSE SO MANY CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE TERRORIST WE ARE AT WAR WITH THAT HATE OUR FREEDOMS AND HATE THE JEWISH CALLED ISRAEL EVEN MORE> NEGOTIATE WITH EVIL HATRED HOW DO WE DO THIS??? WHEN AMERICANS ENGLISHMAN FRENCHMEN AFRICANS HAVE ALL TRADED THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST THE HOLY BIBLE FOR THE BOOK OF ISLAM CALLED THE QUARAN THAT HAS TAUGHT FEMALE CIRCUCISION NO RIGHTS AT ALL FOR WOMAN NOT EVEN WALKING ALONG SIDE OF THEIR HUSBANDS BUT FOLLLOW BEHINDHAVING NO SAY AS TO WHAT HAPPENS TO THEIR SONS OR DAUGHTERS SONS AND DAUGHTERS NOW BEING SUICIDE BOMBERS AND MOTHERS WAIL AT THE LOSS INSIDE YET SHOW GLADNESS AT THE LOSS OF THE INFIDELS CALLED ALL THAT STAND WITH A PEOPLE KNOWN AS ISRAEL JEWISH HEBREW PEOPLE OF ABRAHAM ISAAC AND JACOB> DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ISHAMEL NO> BECAUSE THUS THE LORD HATH HAD IT WRITTEN SAID AND IT STILL CAN BE READ AND HEARD HE IS THE GOD OF ABRAHAM ISAAC AND JACOB> THERE ARE THOSE OF ISHAMEL THAT UNDERSTYAND THIS TRUTH AND HAVE LIBVED ALONG SIDE THE ISRAELITES JEWISH EVER SINCE 1948 when they were AWARDED THAT LAND INCLUDING JERUSALEM ON THE HILL THAT WALLED CITY AND SUROUNDING AREAS BETHLEHEM NAZARETH LAND CALLED ISRAEL..
    OK SO CALL OUR PRESDIDENT BUSH WRONG FOR CALLING THIS A WAR BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL MAKE YOU POINT ABOUT WHAT JOHN MC CAIN ALREADY UNDERSTANDS ABOUT THE MIDDLE EAST WAR WE ARE FIGHTING TODAY>> JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT SEEN THE WAR CALLED WWIII FOUGHT LIKE OTHER WARS DOES NOT MEAN AT ALL THAT ARMMEGEDEN IS NOT HERE AND IT CAN AND VERY WELL MAY GET ALOT WORSE BEFORE PEOPLE REALIZE WHAT IS AT STAKE FOR NOT JUST AMERICAS FREE PRESS FREEDOM OF RELIGIOUS BELIEF CALLED WORSHIPING GOD IN THE NAME OF WHOM ?? OH YA JESUS.. CHRIST JESUS FREEDOM OF SPEECH.. THE PEOPLE CALLED JEWS and that CITY CALLED JERUSALEM and THAT LAND CALLED ISRAEL is at STAKE ALSO. THE people OF ISRAEL UNDERSTAND what they are up against . so do OPUR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS MAYBE they JUST do not want to face the TRUTH OF what OUR LORD HAS already HAD WRITTEN. THERE WAS A MAN IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WAS READY TO DIE. TURNED TO THE WALL and SAW THE WRITTING ON THE WALL.. IN THE NEW TESTAMENT A MAN NAMED PAUL HAD A DAMASCUS ROAD IN THAT LAND OF DAMASCUS A MEETING WITH A MAN CALLED CHRIST JESUS> MAYBE WE SHOULD DISREGARD THE NEW AND FORGET ABOUT PAUL MATTHEW MARK LUKE AND JOHN. AND TRADE OUR HOLY BIBLE FOR THE TEACHING OF THE ARABIAN ISLAMIC TERRORIST HATRED FOR US AND THE PEOPLE CALLED JEWS AND WANTING THERE LAND CALLED ISRAEL shall we BRING OUR MILITARY HOME FROM ALL POINTS NORTH EAST WEST AND SOUTH AND LET THE MIDDLE EAST DETERMINE THEIR OWN DISTRUCTION BY GIC VING ISRAELITES JEWISH AND IRAQ OC VER TO ISLAM??? WHEN THEY WANT OUR FREEDOM TO WORSHIP IN CHRIST JESUS NAME DESTROYED >> WILL man ever make THIS world a LAND OF THE FREE A UTOPIA world with no hatred for anyone NOT even hatred for the JEWISH BY SUCIDAL BOMBERS THAT MARTYER themselves daily because they HATE A people CALLED JEWS??? I THINK we have been there before with a man called adolph Hitler OH THE HATERS of the JEW IN the MIDDLE EAST say THE HOLOCOST never happened rememeber. YET EVE SCRIPTURE TESTIFIES OF IT along with many other wars also. EVEN ONE CALLED ARMEGEDEN ARM EDEN. With EG ONLY SEPERATING ARM , and EDEN, ETERNAL, GOD,
    YOU want to know something MARTY.. I HAVE HEARD MUCH SEEN MUCH AND KNOW ALOT about many things YET when it comes to MY FAITH IN AN ALMIGHTY GOD CREATOR AND A RISEN CHRIST JESUS??? YOU NOR NONE CAN PROVE THAT I AM WRONG ABOUT THE GOSPEL WRITTEN WORD WE HAVE .. BECAUSE MY FAITH is WITHIN just as it should be within all EVEN THOSE THAT HATE the JEWISH people. so much they are willing to RETREAT from THIS WAR just because they do not get it . ISLAM IS A TEACHING OF HATRED for the people of the land of ISAREL YET the HOLY BIBLE STILL NAMES ISRAELITES AS the CHILDREN OF GOD and STILL NAMES A MAN NAMED MOSES and A NOTHER NAMED AARON THAT WERE TO GO BACK TO where MOSES was RAISED BY AN EGYPTIAN YET KNOWN AS A HEBREW BORN SON OF A HEBREW WOMAN> SLAVE OF THE EGYPTIAN PHAROAH A BIT OF what DENIAL OF CHRIST JESUS BY HIS OWN I BELIEVE IN the GOSPEL I happen to believe in the OLD NEW AND REVELATION BOOKS SORRY I DO NOT HATE THE JEW OR THE MUSLIMS OR THE GREEKS what I do hate IS WAR TELL ME who does not hate the MURDERING OF INNOCENT LIFE OF BABIES NO MATTER WHAT COLOR WHAT LANGUAGE OR WHERE THEY ARE IN THE WOMB OUR OUT OF IT> ABORTION AND MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE IS DISPICABLE HUH??? YET YOU TELL ME MARTY WHOM IS INNOCENT OF SIN???? NONE ARE> DO SINNERS NEED SALVATION FORGIVENESS ??? HOW DO MEN AND WOMAN HAVE FORGIVENESS FOR THEIR SINFUL ACTS IF NOT BY THE BLOOD GIVEN ONCE FOR ALL CHRISTIANITY CHRISTIANS BELIEVERS OF A RISEN RESURRECTED CHRIST JESUS ARE CALLED CHRISTIANS .. TELL ME I AM CRAZY WRONG AND SHOULD NOT HAVE MY FAITH IN THE GOSPEL????? INSTEAD OF A MAN CALLED MOHAMMANED OR A MAN NAMED BUDDAH ONE A STATUE I COULD TELL YOU MUCH THAT MAYBE YOU HAVE NOT EXPIERENCED I HAVE TOLD SOME AND THEY STILL LOOK RIGHT AT ME AND CALL ME A LIAR> SO>> what is the use of testifying to something that I know I have expierenced and still get called a lisr oh FALSE WITNESS OF FATHER SON AND HOLY SPIRIT is a real sin BUT TO DENY THE SON is to also deny the FATHER and the HOLY SPIRIT I WONDER DO YOU believe in the BOOK OF EPHESIANS and what has already been written PROPHECIED and GIVEN BECAUSE OF CHRISTIAN FAITH.. HEARING THE WORD ???? ears are for hearing// I WAS BORN WITH TWO EARS. DID I HEAR ANY WORD OF MY LORD AND SAVIOR?? I SURE DID. LOTS OF TIMES…. NOT LIKE THE FIRST TIME THOUGH .. ONLY MY LORD COULD REVEAL THAT.. I ALREADY HAVE HAD to many that have not believed why should I write another book when most cannot believe in THE BOOK.
    BETTER PRAY we get a GOVERNING Men or woman that understand the FIGHT we must win. HILLERY and BILL CLINTON are not the two we need in the WHITE HOUSE. I DO NOT WANT THEM in THE CONGRESS either. they are not running for CONGRESIONAL SEATS OR SENATE SEATS I WANT A GOVERNMENT that KNOWS who and what we are fighting. FOR. in the first place. OUR FREEDOM AND ISRAELS RIGHTS. TO LIVE SURVIVE AND HAVE their LAND SECURE along with MANY OTHR people that want peace … WHEN they SHOUT PEACE PEACE PEACE then …. I have never READ that we would be without tribulation and trials YET I have read HE HAS GONE TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR us … IT is all in the BOOK. I am TRULY TIRED I mean REALLY TIRED. PHYSICALLY MENTALLY AND SPIRITUALLY AND THIS IS A SAD UNHAPPY THING TO BE SO SPIRITUALLY TIRED YIOU CANNOT HEAR HIM WHEN HE SPEAKS. I HAVE SEEN I HAVE HEARD AND I HAVE KNOWN what HIS REALITY TRUTH AND MERCY GRACE AND LOVE IS. and I AM FAR from the only one. IT just saddes me that so many have not yet HEARD SEEN and KNOW> THE LORD AND SAVIOR I HAVE DO AND HAVE FAITH IN. I TOLD MANY FAITH IS SOMETHING I CANNOT GIVE TO ANY > the first one I told that to??? was the FATHER OF OUR CHILDREN why DID I TEL HIM THIS because it is true OUR FAITH WE CANNOT give to another. IT is something we have all we can give is what we have to give hopefully that is Our LOVE that we can only know if we have already known the love of GOD the CREATOR FATHER of us all. MANY HAVE NOT known SEEN or HAD the OPPORTUNITY TO SEE that KIND OF GODLY LOVE for THIS I AM TRULY SORRY BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN BLESSED TO KNOW SEE AND BELIEVE IN THE LOVE OF GOD THE SAVIOR AND I CALL HIM LORD RISEN CHRIST JESUS CHRISTIAN CHRISTIANITY ONE FAITH ONE LORD AND ONE BAPTISM. OLD NEW AND REVELATION

I do not have much time to say very much, so I will remind you the what causes this type of extremism is the lack of hope and severe poverty. Most of all terrorism could be avoided if those people saw their lives in a hopeful manner.

LACK of Hope,,, Hope is Having faith in those things Not yet seen, Because without faith in what the Gospel has already said about all that has already been, is, and will be forever lasting whether you or I are here or not. Faith is the SUBSTANCE of things HOPED FOR the EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN. So tell me Marty what are the things not seen that is the evidence of those things hoped for. God created the HEAVENS and the EARTH . I didn't you didn't no man could have ever created the Universe with all it's glory and evidence that the Gospel proclaims to a People called Man kind BY OUR CREATOR. AS for not having much Time?? Time may very well eba lot shorter for the man that yesterday is thankful that He has one more day to try to save his family here in America from another highjacking of more planes or a vial of deadly chemical weaponry coming into america, or another friendly country to destroy many millions of people BECAUSE YES we have to have alot of security when the enemy is those that hate us and anyone that stands to help Israel stay a solveign State free to have LIFE AND be a friend to we whom are CALLED AMERICANS that are OF ALL COLORS WHITE BLACK , BROWNS, OLIVE , YELLOW, and RED. THE ONLY COLOR MISSING TO name another IS BLUE> I believe the HEAVEN above anywhere we are on earth kinda takes care of the COLOR BLUE. with WHITE clouds and WITHOUT THOSE there would probably never be any rainfall to make all the GARDENS OF FLOWERS GROW HUH?? This reminds me There are many Flowers in a garden that man or woman can plant but there is never a any flower that can have so many colors to choose from and yet smell just as sweet as any rose in the garden. MANY ROSES of DIFFERENT COLORS have a meaning YET the RED ROSE the color of BLOOD is the ONE MEANING what OH YES LOVE. FOUNDATION. BASE, WHAT FOUNDATION and WHAT BASE and WHAT HAS THIS LAND CALLED ONE NATION UNDER GOD THE USA LAND OF LIBERTY HOME OF THE BRAVE, BEEN known as FREEDOM OF RELIGION NOT FROM RELIGION BUT FREEDOM OF FAITHFUL EXPRESSION FOR ALL beliefs. INCLUDING THE ISLAMIC MUSLIM BELIEF. OF THE ARABIAN EGYPTIAN BELIEF, INCLUDING THE BUDDIST OF THE EASTERN , THE BELIEF OF the people CALLED HEBREWS JEWISH people THAT YES according to the SCRIPTURE , HOLY BIBLE , GOSPEL, DENIED THE RESURRECTION OF A MAN CALLED CHRIST JESUS. THAT WE AS believers in a BOOK OF BOOKS CALLED THE HOLY BIBLE that I STILL maintain and say we as a people called BELIEVERS BY FAITH IN A RESURRECTED CHRIST CALLED JESUS are still CALLED CHRISTIANS that are hated just as the JEWS ARE HATED BY many people . THAT ALSO HATE the AMERICANS that HAVE STOOD with THAT people AND still believe they have a right to live anda right to that LAND they have been ORDAINED ACCORDING TO our LORD AND SAVIOR. LAST thing . who is there among the men and woman of this EARTH THAT I never CREATED GOD DID that is JUST ONE LITTLE PART OF the HEAVENS ABOVE. THAT GOD ALSO CREATED UNLESS YOU AND I then agree that this is all a lie Talking about OUR FAITH IN GOD THE FATHER CHRIST JESUS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD AND THE HOLY SPIRIT????? ARE you then saying THAT AS AMERICANS we should not believe in the HOLY BIBLE AND TRADE OUR FAITH IN A RESURRECTED CHRIST for the TEACHING OF the QAURAN , KORAN, OF ISLAMIC TERROIST THAT REALLY DO HATE the JEWISH people OR do you believe along with these that we are FIGHTING TO KEEP OUR FAITH OR FREEDOM well I have never been to ISRAEL YET I do BELIEVE THAT the DEAD SEA SCROLLS EXIST written BY someone CALLED MOSES ACCORDING TO the GOSPEL WE AS CHRISTIANS OF the FAITH IN THAT ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD we do call CHRIST JESUS. TIME YOU HAVE NOT MUCH TIME> and who created TIME> whom CREATED DAY and NIGHT AND CALLING it ONE DAY DARKNESS and LIGHT BEING SEPERATED YET ONE DAY OF 24 hours. NOT GODS TIMING TO be sure YET the WRITTEN WORD REVEALS HIS TIME is NOT OURS> FIRST CLUE AS TO THE EVIDENCE OF THE EXISTENCE of the CREATOR OF ALL THINGS MADE. THAT WERE MADE and WILL come after us also IF!!!! IF!!!! IRAN REALIZES that TO TRY TO WIPE OUT A people called JEWISH ISRAELITES IN THAT LAND CALLED ISRAEL .. CANNOT GET RID OF A people THAT HAS ALREADY FOUGHT BATTLES sown through the ages andgenerations of time. SINCE there was a people called MAN WOMAN FEMALE MALE AND there WERE DEAD SEA SCROLLS HIDDEN UNTIL FOUND IN THAT SAME AREA. WE TODAY CALL THE MIDDLE EAST.. without these there would never be a BOOK CALLED HOLY WRITTEN INSPIRED WORD OF OUR LORD and SAVIOR INCLUDING the NAME OF CHRIST JESUS> along with a man named JOHN. PAUL MATTHEW LUKE . THE WORD INSPIRED.. IS FROM SPIRIT ROOT WORD. INSPIRATION. INSPIRED, YOU TELL me where do we called mankind get our faith??? if not from our faith in what we have heard read and known as the GOSPEL OF A CHRIST JESUS OF A CROSS CALLED CALVARY, IN A BOOK CALLED the HOLY BIBLE BOOK OF BOOKS WE AS CHRISTIANS KNOW AS the Lambs BOOK OF LIFE. TRUTH IS when it comes to LIFE and DEATH qall DIE. the difference between the faith a CHRISTIAN HAS and the TEACHING OF HATRED for a people called ISRAEL is TWO TEACHINGS one TEACHING AGAINST FAITH . and the other TEACHING FAITH . ONE Y TEACHING HATRED, and the other TEACHING the LOVE OF A GOD CREATOR THAT LOVED THE WORLD SO MUCH HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOSOEVER. SHALL BELIEVE IN HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE LIFE ETERNAL. I SHALL STAND WITH the PRESIDENT THAT HAS SAID the JEWISH people HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE and A RIGHT TO THAT LAND AS FOR JERUSALEM . IT IS ISRAELS CAPITAL> SHOULD WE ALSO be willing to give up half of WASHINGTON DC TO ANOTHER …. NO IT IS THE CAPITAL OF THE STATES OF AMERICA… DIVIDED WE FAIL I UNITED WE STAND either for ISRAEL AND THAT LAND AND THEIR CAPITAL AND THEIR RIGHT TO LIVE AND A RIGHT TO THAT LAND THEY HAVE WHY?? SCRIPTURE>>> HOLY BIBLE DEAD SEA SCROLLS OLD NEW EVIDENCE READ THE BOOKS NOT JUST THE OLD BUT HOW ABOUT THE NEW INCLUDING REVELATION. NEVER MIND YOU ALREADY KNOW so why should I be telling yiou anything about FAITH THE CROSS OR THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST… JUST REMEMBER GOD HAS ALREADY WRITTEN AND SAID IN THE OLD ONE DAY IS AS A THOUSAND YEARS AND A THOUSAND YEARS AS A DAY. HE REALLY DID CREATED AND how many days are NAMED. 7.. IF NO 8th day there would never have been a NUMBER 8,9,10,11,1112 have 3 111's and a 2='s 5took 5 days according to mankind for God to create all things. accept for the man and woman and all living things that hath breath. TO WORSHIP and PRAISE OUR LORD and WE are KNOWING WE HAVE been taught to ask IN who's name? YOU WANT TO THROW OUT the NEW and ABIDE JUST BY the OLD AND FORGET ALL ABOUT A CROSS RESURRECTION AND ALL THOSE BOOKS CALLED MATTHEW MARK LUKE JOHN ROMANS CORINTHIANS ACTS EPHESIANS TIMOTHY< JOHN 1 John 2 John 3 Peter 1 Peter 2 Thesselonians, maybe forget about Jude and Revelation also.. JUST between you and me and the FENCEPOST I will KEEP the FAITH I HAVE THE BOOK WE HAVE HAD HAVING been CALLED CHRISTIANS because of a TEACHING OF a RESURRECTED ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD that all CHristians call Christ Jesus over the Book of Mohammaned called the Koran that teaches hatred for the INFIDEL meaning the JEW and anyone that stands for their right and our right to stand for them with them in faith that GOD hath already said He is the GOD of Abraham Isaac and Jacob I have already said it to many times you should understand by now that the evidence Of HIS REALITY and TRUTH can and does still speak today.. AND I never did create not even the HOLY WRITTEN WORD WE AS AMERICANS, CHRISTIANS, CALL HOLY BIBLE . I do not have the power to make the sun to shine at any given moment or the rain to come down to make the gardens flourish that mankind plants. IT HAS ALREADY been written. I COULD get up walk in the kitchen and drop dead . just that quick or I just may live to be 90 or over . I believe I will live to the age of 90. what will our LORD and SAVIOR DO in the NEXT 23 years? maybe in that time according to mans time there will be people making trips and they will be Flying to the Moon OR MAYBE because we have gone into HIS HIGHEST OF HEAVENS. WE will pay the price for invadeing HIS DOMAIN . TIME is all we have NOW> yet I believe in the promise.. GIVEN IN the NEW BOOKS.

This looks like it fixed the problem, I just hope it keeps working right.

I erased my own post accidently.. Many times it has just disappeared in those cases I just do not send them. all because I know I have said to much I should not be saying. IKE I Have said God will make sure to shut one up if they are saying what He is not ready for someone to hear. I was in the process of talking about Heaven and Hell being a place.. EACH place is a real place. ONE FOR ETERNALLY without HIS PRESENCE and the OTHER A PLACE of ETERNITY with HIM. I have often told people I know that there is a THIRD HEAVEN , actually a 1, 2, and a 3rd. I have gotten looks of ya right. as if that was so. WELL TRUTH is it is so GOD already has had it written to be a truth and it is so. just like what Jesus had said If it were not so why would He even have said what He did do and say and has been written? and is still with males and females called mankind today. to be HEARD by the ears HEARD by the INNER VOICE, and HEARD BY the AUDIBLE VOICE OF GOD or AN ANGEL HE HAS sent TO SPEAK TO US. BY CONFIRMING something we already have known was coming or happen and it is CONFIRMED either by hearing another repeating what you have already said and known or having it manefested by it being accomplished and done FINISHED PROPHECY HUH??
    QUESTION DOES GOD the CREATOR FATHER IN THAT THIRD HEAVEN OF HEAVENS ACTUALLY FORWARN TALK TO AND GUIDE HIS OWN IN HIS WAY GUIDING AND LEADING US OR does HE just forget about us all and just say OH TO BLANK TO THEM AFTER ALL what DO THEY CARE?? NO MY LORD HAS HAD IT WRITTEN and PROVEN TO MANY times HE LOVES me FOR me TO DENY HIS TRUTH REALITY AND BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE . HE never did say we would not have TRIALS and TRIBULATION TO GO THROUGH HE ACTUALLY SAID and HAS HAD IT written YOU will HAVE TRIALS and TRIBULATION HE ALSO PROMISED to bring us through them all MAKING A WAY OUT. THE WAY OUT is JESUS HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT LIVED DID WALK AMONG A DARK WIORLD FULL OF DARKNESS and NO LIGHT TO SEE HEAR OR KNOW .. AND TO THIS DAY there are still those that DENY AND DO NOT HEAR HIM SPEAK EITHER INNER, ADUBILY, OR BY HIS FORCE, NEGLECTING the POWER and MIGHT OF THAT which has GIVEN THE LIFE BLOOD AND SUFFERRING OF HIS SON TO SAVE A DARK SINFUL AND DYING WORLD THAT REFUSES TO HAVE EARS TO HEAR OR some even NOT HAVING ANY UNDERSTANDING OR DISCERNMENT OF HIS TRUTH HE HAS ALREADY HAD WRITTEN SAID AND DONE. HELL is A REAL PLACE THE THIRD HEAVEN IS A REAL PLACE and JUDGMENT IS A SWIFT and SURE jusdgment TO BE GIVEN NOT IN the FLESH AS MUCH AS IT will be given AT THE time of the CERTAIN DEATH THAT ALL MEN HAVE been PROMISED TO be GIVEN . JUST AS ETERNITY with HIM OR without HIM HAS ALREADY been PROMISED . NOW DOES GOD LOVE YOU HATE YOU OR LOVE YOU so MUCH HE GAVE HIS SONS LIFE BLOOD AND SUFFERING AND ROSE HIM FROM DEATH TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU TO ENTER INTO THAT GATE OF HIS THIRD HEAVEN IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES?? HE AND ONLY HE HAS CREATED??? IS GOD OUR LORD and SAVIOR LIE??? EVEN CHRIST HAS HAD IT WRITTEN AND SAID those who call another a FOOL is in danger of HELL FIRE.. THERE is SCRIPTURE IN the OLD BOOKS also that mentions the WORD FOOL I believe it has been written already TO SAY there is no God is by HIS own TRUTH AND WORD WRITTEN is a Fool. HOW do and how many DENY the son the HOLY SPIRIT and in doing so deny whom?? THE HEAVENLY FATHER CALL none FATHER, for ONE is your FATHER,, CALL NONE TEACHER, for ONE is YOUR TEACHER.
    THOSE that LIVE BY the LAW FOLLOW ALL the LAW. THEY DO. THERE are those that have no law to follow because the LAW has been FULFILLED in CHRIST JESUS. should WE THEN BELIEVE THE REPORT OF THOSE THAT HAVE believed and do believe in WHAT HAS ALREADY been WRITTEN SAID AND DONE BY OUR LORD AND SAVIOR OR believe THE VOICE of MEN that have been PROMISED DEATH .. IT HAS been GIVEN TO MEN TO DIE ONCE. GOD IS NOT A MAN TO LIE NOR A SON OF MAN TO REPENT. SALVATION IS ONLY THRU THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD WHOM HAS GIVEN HIM AND ROSE HIM FROM THE DEATH HE SUFFERED .. HE IS the FIRST OF the RESURRECTION… WHY DENY HIS LOVE HIS REDEMTION OR HIS PROMISE?? ESPECIALLY when YOU HAVE HEARD THE B VOICE OF GOD FIRST BY THE HEARING OF THE EAR THEN BY THE INNER KNOWING AND THEN AGAIN ADUDIBLY when NONE ARE PRESENT TO HEAR BUT YOU.. AS with THE MAN CALLED SAMUEL and many others written about in the HOLY WRITTEN WORD OF OUR LORD and SAVIOR.

(I forgot to put my title in for the first time I posted this, please remove the first one)
    I would be lying if I said that I am happy with McCain being so far in the lead. I feel like my choices are being ignored, I wanted Jeb Bush to run and when he didn't I got behind Huckabee who still could win by some miracle. I feel the best I can hope for is a McCain/Huckabee ticket. What I am getting sick of is hearing other Conservatives saying they won't vote is McCain gets it or worst they say that they'll vote for the Democrat. We have to united behind whoever the nominee is. This is from the CPAC(Conservative Political Action Conference) in Washington, DC and The Hill's Andy Barr and Sam Youngman offer some commentary on the conservatives' reaction to McCain.

Hello Blondie; Being a Christian Conservative signed on as a Republican YET am known to have voted for the best man for the job even if they were a Democrat. , THE IMPORTANT point to makefor any AMERICAN is that VOTING for THOSE whom are supposed to work for US ALL including keeping US ALL FREE and SAFE, THEN the COMMANDER IN CHIEF is JUST THAT A COMMANDER OF OUR PROTECTION FORCES ARMY NAVY AIRFORCE NATIONAL GUARD MARINES and any other MILITARY PERSONEL IT is A PRESIDENTS and VICE PRESIDENTS HIGHEST PRIORITY to keep ALL AMERICANS FREEDOMS IN TACT and our LAND AND people SAFE from OUR ENEMIES. YET I think we all UNDERSTAND sometimes some of OUR worst enemies can be our own AMERICANS YET THIS is also AMERICANS right to VOICE THEIR OPINION when THEY do not agree with what our GOVERNMENT is doing YET who then and how do we determin TREASONOUS ACTS AGAINST THE GOVERNING AUTHORITIES THAT WE THE PEOPLE HAVE HIRED BY OUR VOTE TO PROTECT AND GUARD US AGAINST THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE AND OUR SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT?
    BEFORE VIETNAM AND DURING THE WAR AGAINST HITLER AND JAPAN IF A JANE FONDA would have done and actted as she did during the VIETNAM WAR she would have been shot for TREASONOUS ACTS AGAINST OUR MILITARY and AGAINST OUR SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT TREASON AND IMPEACHMENT OF OUR PRESIDENT USED TO be VERY BAD THINGS TO BE GUILTY OF> WE became soft became to good to our enemies and so for this day we now are paying a price that may very well turn out to be the PRICE TO HIGH AND WE very well could loose all our rights as we have known them TO A ENEMY we KNOW ONLY AS ISLAMIC TERRORIST> yet THESE NOW HAVE RECRUITED MANY peoples OF ALL RACES AND ALL COUNTRIES TAKING AMERICAN ENGKLISH AND OTHER COUNTRY CHRISTIAIN BELIEVERS INTO their ISLAMIC TEACHING OF HATRED for THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC SYSTEM OF AMERICAN FREE ENTERPRISE GOVERNING TO VOTE BY A FREE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND MAINTAIN FREEDOM OF RELIGIOUS WORSHIPING BY ALL BELIEFS INCLUDING AND NOT EXCLUDING OUR BELIEF IN A MAN CALLED the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD THAT ALL KNOW THE NAME JESUS THE RISEN RESURRECTED CHRIST WHO's LIFE SUFFERING DEATH BY CRUCIFICTION ON A HILL IN THE NOW AND PLACE CALLED ISRAEL WHERE THE EMPTY TOMB OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST BILLIONS OF GENERATIONS OF PEOPLES CALLED MALES AND FEMALES AND GOD CALLED THEM MANKIND HAVE GONE TO SEE the PLACE where THE MAN FRM GALALI HAS WALKED TAUGHT AND EVEN INTO BETHLEHEM THE HOE OF JOSEPH whom HIS MOTHER MARY WAS BETROTHED TO..
    WE HAVE been KNOWN TO ALLOW ALL BELIFS AND UNBELIEFS ALSO IJNTO OUR LAND COUNTRY TO LIVE WORK PROSPER without any word of PROTEST.because that is why AMERICA is AMERICA FREE TO WORSHIP EVEN the FALSE GODS FALSE TEACHINGS OF other RELIGIONS, I GRANT YOU THAT CHRISTIANITY is a BELIEF IN A MAN CALLED CHRIST JESUS OF the LIVING GODALMIGHTY CREATOR OF MANKIND AND ALL THAT HAS EVER BEEN IS OR WILL BE. and there is not a one that would DENY ANYONES right as a MAN OR A WOMAN the right to deny the HOLY FATHER CREATOR HIS RISEN FROM THE DEAD ONLY BEGOTTEN SON and OUR SAVIOR and allow all INDIVIDUALS TO CHOOSE OR DENY HIM the SON, that has COME TO SAVE A people the CREATOR OF HEAVENS and the EARTH and BEASTS and all THAT the HOLY WRITTEN WORD OF OUR LORD and SAVIOR HAS ALREADY HAD written BY MEN OVER MANY YEARS AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS YES BY men that were years apart GENERATIONS APART yet the REPORTING RECORDING OF THE TRUTH is YET with us within a BOOK OF BOOKS because of some DEAD SEA SCROLLS that has a BOOK CALLED ISAIAH that was also a PROPHET and also five books all named the 1st BOOK TELLS ALL THAT CAN READ and HAVING EARS TO HEAR THOSE BOOKS being READ FROM GENESIS TO DEUTERONOMY. and whom can DENY THAT THESE FIVE BOOKS tell the HISTORY OF CREATION OF the UNIVERSE AND world and animals and plants and MAN and woman HAVING been made IN the IMAGE OF whom?? OUR CREATOR THE SAME CREATOR THAT AMERICA ACKNOWLEDGES AS being OUR CREATOR OUR LORD AND do we not have it RECORDED IN OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS THAT we are ENDOWED BY OUR CREATOR TO HAVE LIBERTY AND THE RIGHT TO PURSUE HAPPINESS> being FREE TO WORSHIP ACCORDING TO THE HOLY WRITTEN BIBLE GOSPEL INSPIRED WORD OF THAT LORD GOD WHOM HAS SENT HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO BE OUR SALVATION….THERE REALLY ARE MORE THEN those FIVE BOOKS .. YES even THE ONES WRITTEN LATER ON with how many YEARS IN BETWEEN MALACHI THAT TELLS US ALL THAT THE LORD HAD THE BOOK WRITTEN.. OUR LORD CREATOR GOD whom HAD ALREADY CREATED MALES and FEMALES HAVING let THE MAN THE MALE NAME ALL THE ANIMALS BEAST ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE HE THEN TOOK FROM MAN AND FRMED MOLDED FAISHIONED A FEMALE CALLED WOMAN IT WAS THE MAN THAT NAMED THIS FEMALE HE HAD RECIEVED FROM HIS MAKER EVE why ?? because IT is she THAT IS the MOTHER OF ALL LIVING>>>> and who HAD the SEED??? TO GIVE TO THAT THAT THE LORD HATH MADE???? THE GOD OF ABRHAM ISAAC AND JACOB> before ABRAHAM there was A MAN CALLED ….. ADAM? CAIN, ABEL, and how many FEMALES ? ONE. ONE MAN ONE WOMAN ONE MALE ONE FEMALE NOW just so you understand BLONDIE I never wrote GENESIS THROUGH DETERONOMY, I never even wrote EXODUS OR JOSHUAH, NOR MALACHI, NOR the BOOK OF ESTHER RUTH OR NOR did I WRITE ANY BOOKS CALLED JOHN MATTHEW MARK OR LUKE. I never CREAED the HEAVENS OR the EARTH, MAN WOMAN OR THE BEAST , YET I neither have ever BELIEVED ANYTHING BUT THE TRUTH OF what THE HOLY BIBLE GOSPEL OF A MAN CALLED JESUS the FIRST OF THE RESURRECTED DEAD THAT NOT ONLY I BUT MANY HAVE RECIEVED ACCEPTED AND HAVE BELIEVED BY FAITH IN A MAN CALLED JESUS AN EMPTY TOMB A MAN THAT WAS GIVEN SO THAT I AND WE MIGHT HAVE SALVATION THROUGH OUR FAITH IN THE ONE CALLED CHRIST JESUS> OF BETHLEHEM BORN OF A VIRGIN MARRIED TO A MAN NAMED JOSEPH AND THE WOMAN THAT BIRTHED A CHILD THAT WAS WITHOUT SIN. . A SINNER CAN never TAKE THE SIN from another SINNER. YET THE SINLESS BLOOD of a ONE THAT GAVE ALL HE HAD TO GIVE KNOWING THAT THIS WAS HIS REASON AND PURPOSE FOR HIS LIVING TO ONE DAY DIE ON A CROSS TO SAVE A WORLD OF DARKNESS without LIGHT . and this having all been already written IN BOOKS beginning with GENESIS 1;1; MALACHI 1; – 4; then the Books we call the Gospel BOOKS MATTHEW, MARK , LUKE, AND JOHN, then there are MORE ABook of ROMANS, becuse hey I do believe that the EARLIER BOOKS and all that has been written taught said and done there were a people called Romans, HEBREWS, and EGYPTIANS, YET without IN the BEGINNING GOD , there would never have been an ADAM, EVE, CAIN, ABEL, or a ABRAHAM , NOAH, shem, japeth, ham, OH YES How about the THIRD BORN SON to the woman called EVE . after the First born son murdered the second born son and it has been written that GOD gave the woman a third son his name was written and known as Seth. Now any Bible I have ever read has this third Son named AS SETH. yet I have seen some other newer Bibles that have deleted this name and the name of that which has already been written in any KJV of the HOLY BIBLE> and it is THIS BOOK the HOLY BIBLE that we have the Gospel of a man all believers in CHRIST have to read hear and I and many have no reason to doubt that these Books along with all those that were the First half Genesis -Malachi, UNDERSTANDING THAT without the FIRST there could never be the Second half called the GOSPEL GOOD NEWS of the Birth Death and Resurrection of a man all know as the only name that is above every name and that name is JESUS the FIRST of the RESURRECTION what is HE called BY ALL CHRISTIAN believers of and in and by faith LORD PRINCE OF PEACE ALMIGHTY GOD I NOW ASK YOU BLONDIE ?? what should we do about this WAR on and against the ISLAMIC TEACHING OF HATRED for the INFIDELS ? AND just EXACTLY who do these CALLED ISLAMIC TERRORIST FROM THE MIDDLEEAST THAT ARE NOT just there because we already know that the ONES that LEARNED TO FLY the BIG PLANES THAT WERE HIGHJACKED and there are witnesses of those that died on the ONE PLANE that was certainly headed for no place but WASHINGTON DC FOR what REASON DO YOU BELIEVE THIS PLANE WAS NOT ALLOWED TO REACH IT'S TARGET ??? all THOSE WITNESSES OF those LOST AND NOW GONE WIVES CHILDREN HUSBANDS OF MEN AND WOMAN ON THAT PLANE. HAVING MADE PHONE CALLS TO LOVED ONES IF AT ALL ABLE TO DO SO.. SURELY ONLY A COUPLE DID THIS and ONLY ONE HAS ACTUALLY BEEN the ONE TO GIVE WITNESS. YET MANY deny the truth that there is a PEOPLE CALLED ISLAMIC MUSLIMS that will do anything INCLUDING BECOMING A MARTYERbelieving they are doing the will of GOD BY MURDERING THE INFIDEL MEANING AMERICANS AND THE people CALLED JEWS OF ISRAEL ALL because INSTEAD OF GOD BEING THE GOD OF ALL CREATION HE IS ONLY THE GOD OF THE ONE CALLED ISHMAEL THE OLDEST SON OF A MAN CALLED ABRAHAM.. YET I HAVE NOT ONLY READ BUT I HAVE HEARD THAT GOD is the GOD OF ABRAHAM ISAAC AND JACOB, I have also READ THAT GOD HAS SAID AND HAD IT WRITTEN THAT GOD HATED EASU AND LOVED JACOB . THIS SCRIPTURE OF THE HOLY WRIT was said at least twice. and written at least twice ONCE IN the OLD TESTAMENT and ONCE IN the NEW. as for the truth of whom hates the JEWS and THE AMERICANS and anyone else that has been and is still a FRIEND to the HATED JEWISH OF a STATE CALLED ISRAEL,,, You tell me Blondie just whom then are those whom the TERRORIST HATES so much they are willing to BECOME SUICIDAL BOMBERS TO KILL THE INFIDELS wherever they FIND THEM? a people called JEWISH KNOWN BY ALL I believe as THOSE people CALLED ISRAELITES of the SCRIPTURES. and then there are all those mainly the AMERICANS THAT HAVE STOOD FOR THESE CALLED ISRAEL AS LONG AS I KNOW AND CAN REMEMBER AS being a FRIEND TO THESE CALLED JEWISH AND THE STATE AND LAND OF ISRAEL WHY??? because the LAND belongs to them and the HOLOCOST REALLY HAPPENED and it is those that HATE US and them that DENY THE TRUTH OF THAT WAR AGAINST people BY A MAN THAT WANTED TO RULE the WORLD. HIS NAME?? ADOLPH HITLER AND I LEARNED ABOUT THIS EVIL AND THIS MAN AND THIS ANTI CHRIST. AS A CHILD. MY CHILDREN KNOW THE HOLOCOST WAS A REALITY so do all those in that STATE CALLED ISRAEL that ARE VICTIMS OF A REGIM MAN AND DURING A WAR THAT SLAUGHTERED THEIR ANCESTERS PARENTS SIBLINGS COUSINS AUNTS UNCLES. AND AS FOR HISTORY OF ALL THESE NOT ONLY THE JEWISH YET MOST WERE. GASSED BURIED OR BURNED IN THE FURNACES OF CAMPS RUN BY ND KEPT BY HITLERS NAZI REGIM OF A LAND CALLED GERMANY> NOW THE PEOPLE OF GERMANY HAVE NOT BEEN AN ENEMY OF THE AMERICANS FOR A VERY LONG TIME.. YET NAZISM STILL LIVES IN SOME.. JUST AS COMMUNISM LIVES IN SOME. DO YOU AND CAN YOU ALSO THEMN believe that there are some EYPTIAN ISLAMIC TEACHING OF A BOOK CALLED the QUARAN THAT DO HATE the PEOPLE OF THE STATE IN THE MIDDLE EAST CALLED ISRAEL ALL because THEY ALSO KOW there is a MAN CALLED JESUS BY THEM MESSIAH TO THEM YET TO A FREE WORLD THAT IS ALSO HATED BECAUSE OF OURSUPORT FOR A PEOPLE CALLED ISRAEL JEWUSH AND ALLOWING THEM THEIR RIGHT TO believe in JESUS whom WE CALL CHRIST JESUS BECAUSE THEE IS A CITY ON A HILL CALLED JERUSALEM .. NEED I SAY ANY MORE ABOUT WHOM WE ARE AT WAR with THIS YEAR OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR ONE CALLED CHRIST JESUS OF THE people called CHRISTIAN BECAUSE OF A BELIEF RELIGION CALLED CHRISTIANITY GOSPEL HOLY BIBLE AND NO I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE TEACHING OF THE QUARAN KORAN YET I WILL NOT TAKE THE FREE MUSLIMS RIGHT TO SWITCH FROM ISLAM TO CHRISTIANITY OF CHRIST EITHER> NOR DO I WANT TO HAVE WAR WITH THOSE THAT HATE US FOR OUR FAITH AND THE JEWISH ISRAELIES FAITH IN THEIR MESSIAH, ROME ALSO EXISS ALONG WITH JERUSALEM AND THE LAND OF THE EGYPTAN SYRIAN and the ISRAELITE HEBREW
    DOES THIS ELECTION mean we RETREAT without a win for the IRAQIES and making FREEDOM FOR AN PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT REALLY UNDERSTOOD OR KNOWN ANY because of the TEACHING OF A SADDAM HUSANE OF WHAT BOOK? WHAT TEACHING ISLAM.. WHY IS THIS split. because of two SONS born BY A PROMISE MADE IN EXODUS TO A MAN CALLED ABRAM> ONE SON would be born to be HIS PROMISED SEED PROMISED SON IT was not according toscripture the OLDER SON it was to be the YOUNGER SON. and His name ws written and is known as ISAAC, follow the HERITAGE BACKWARD and FORWARD. THE OLDER son of the first man and woman murdered his younger brother. because of JEALOUSY ENVY AND COVETNESS. because of the sin of the FATHER ADAM. yet the woman was given all the blame???? not according tothe teaching NO . or the WORD WRITTEN. NO GOD GAVE THAT MAN a SENTANCE OF DEATH . NOT the WOMAN or the DECIEVER. THAT TEMPTED the WOMAN .. GOD GAVE EACH A CURSE PUNISHMENT . BUT IT WAS the man that got the death penalty. so to this day man is given to die ONCE. YET CHRIST JESUS SAID and JOHN 3; 16: IT has been written.. GOSPEL HOLY BIBLE AND ALL HAVE KNOWN AND DO KNOW THE NAME of a MAN CALLED JESUS … and to many and for many He is called the RESURRECTED CHRIST. I LEAVE YOU BLONDIE DO WE WIN the war on TERROR or shall we RETRAET before IRAQIES HAVE SECURED and sure freedom from those that do not want PEACE BECAUSE of a PEOPLE CALLED ISRAEL.. JEWS. and the people that stand with THEIR RIGHT . TO LIVE AND THAT LAND . land for peace has never worked. how much more land shall they lose??

He is talking about the type of despair that comes from living in abject poverty. Many of those terrorist were orphans growing up in refugee camps. I don’t think that there is any excuse for murdering innocent people, but if we could make their lives happier; and give them a middle class life they wouldn’t be thinking about suicide bombing.

Hey Blondie, why are you surprised that are divisions in the Republican party? For years the right has been trying to divide the Nation and how the birds have returned to roost.

There is hope, his name is Barack Obama the next President of the United States!

Hope??? people without any Hope but to look toward a death that has no promise from a REAL AND TRUE FAITHFUL LORD THAT HAS already CREATED man and woman CALLED MANKIND. AS IT HAS ALREADY been PROMISED TO ALL the WHOSOEVERS THAT HAVE and do believe in the SON OF GOD whom ALL BELIEVERS BY FAITH IN CHRIST the FIRST OF the RESURRECTION from the DEATH that al;l MANKIND HAS been TOLD ALL MANKIND MUST die ONCE. MATERIALLY ALL men and woman die… YET all that have and do have a PROMISE IN A LIFE ALREADY promised IN ETERNITY with OUR CREATOR> FROM the OLD TESTAMENT THAT the NEW TESTAMENT ACTUALLY gives all THAT BALIEVE BY FAITH because GOD IS NOT A MAN TO LIE and I HAVE and DO TESIFY THAT GOD HAS NOT lied to me . BECAUSE HE HAS NOT LIED to me ACCORDING TO the OLD TESTAMENT NEW TESTAMENT and the REVELATION BOOK what all CHRISTIANITY is based on and IS OUR FOUNDATIONAL FUNDIMENTAL TRUTH like it or not THESE ARE and IT IS what I STAND UPON IT is THE ONLTY FOUNDATION MANKIND HAS TO believe HAVE FAITH and HAVE OUR HOPE IN. I HAVE MY REASONS for MY FAITH and so do many others ALONG with me. IT is called THE FAITH BELIEF HOPE and REALIZATION THAT the HOLY BIBLE WRITTEN WORD OF OUR LORD and SAVIOTR Is THE ONLY REAL TRUTH I HAVE NOWS if NONE others are willing to accept this WHIFCH is MY !!!! and I DO SAY MY testimony that EVEN if I TOLD YOPU ALL the REASONS YOU still would DENY MY TRUTH MY TESTIMONY and MY FAITH IN A HOLY BIBLE WRITTEN INSPIRED word of THE LORD and SAVIOR of ME AND MY FAITH IN That TRUTH . I personally have come to the conclusion that NO ONE CAN SAVE ANOTHER when THAT OTHER is not willing to believe what is being TESTIFIED OF AND TO. MEANING the REALITY OF THE WORD OF GOD THE REALITY OF PROMISES MADE THE REALITY of THE PROMISE OF THE BAPTISM OF the HOLY SPIRIT OF ACTS IN the NEW TESTIMENT THAT WOULD never bne A REALITY TO ANYONE if the OLD HAD never been WRITTEN..
    THE worst POVERTY anyone can have is POOR IN the REALITY of THE TRUTH OF LORDS TRUTH. THAT WE HAVE been GIVEN..
    REPENTANCE WAS GIVEN BY THE WATER BAPTISM OF JOHN. THE BAPTIST, JOHN the BAPTIST was BEHEADED. JOHN the BAPTIST was THE ONE THAT CAME BEFORE JESUS THE CHRIST REDEEMER ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER CREATOR OF THE BOOK CALLED GENESIS. HAVE MADE IT PLAIN I AM NOT ANYONE THAT HAS WRITTEN THE SCROLLS THAT HAVE been fouund . LONG LONG LONG LONG time before I was ever even BORN OF A MAN and WOMAN HERE ON EARTH.. AS FOR proof OF CREATUION by a HEAVENLY FATHER OF MAN WOMAN BEAST I HAVE NEVER QUESTRIONED THAT GOD is A CREATOR OF ALL THAT HAS ever been is or ever will be. I DO NOT CARE TO QUESTION HIS REALITY even NOW why should I QUESTION A GOD A SAVIOR THAT HAS ALREADY promised a LIFE SPIRITUALLY AFTER I AM NO LONGER TO be KNOWN SEEN IN the MATERIAL FLESHLY BODY THAT ALL CAN see that know me as a FEMALE JUST AS SCRIPTURE HAS ALREADY MADE me to be. ACCORDING TO A WORD WRITTEN SPOKEBN SAID TAUFHT BY A CREATOR of MEN MALES WOMAN FENMLES and IS THERE ANYONE CALLED MAN OR WOMAN WILLING TO DISAGREE with OUR LORD and SAVIOR THAT we are ANIMALS THAT HAVE NO CONSCIENCE NO HEART NOR LIFE NO MIND TO THINK AND KNOW AND HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE THEN AN APE MONKEY PIG COWS HORSES CATTLE ALTHOUGH MANY HAVE INNER KNOWING NOW TO HAVE THAT INNER KNOWING YET ARE NOT CALLED MANKIND MEN AND WOMAN WOULD YOU then CONSIDER that YOU ARE NOT ANY DIFFERENT then AN MONKEY GORRILLACOW CAT DOG NO GOD CREATED THESE before HE CRAETED A MAN WE CALL AND KNOW AS ADAM and a WOMAN WE KNOW as EVE. IF any would like to DENY THE HOLY SCRIPTURE called THE INSPIRED WRITTEN WORD OF A LORD GOD AND A SAVIOR OF WHAT HE HAS CREATED??? FINE everybody has that CHOICE.. I HAVE LONG ago MADE MINE because I have never doubted the SCRIPTURE the HOLY WRITTEN word OF THE HIOLY BIBLE IN the FIRST PLACE/ NONE BUT THOSE THAT ALREADY know me . and even these do not believe in my faith MY TESTIMONY or like my testifing to what thus sayreth the LORD OR want to accept the REALITY OF MY TRUTH which is I am not any less a sinner then anyone else the difference being I accept my salvation in a REDEEMER CALLED the RESURRECTED CHRIST JESUS of the OLD NEW and REVELATION BOOK CALLED the HOLY BIBLRE WRITTEN INSPIRED WORD OF OPUR LORD and SAVIOR CHOICE we all have one. WE CAN EITHER ACCEOPT HIM BY FAITH OR DENY ALL THAT IS ALREADY written GIOVEBN and TESIFIED BY SO MANY even BEFORE I CAME INTO THIS world BY A MAN and a WOMAN HOW HAVE ANY OF US ever been GIVEN A LIFE TO LIVE if THE FAITHFUL LORD GOD DID NOT ALREADY GIVE LIFE to THAT FIRSDT MAN CALLED ADAM and that FIRST WOMAN CALLED EVE?? THAT A MAN NAMED MOSES HAVING WRITTEN THE FIRST FIVE BOOKS THAT WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT TOLD BELIEVED IS NOTHING BUT THE WRITTEN WORD OF A CREATOR WE MUST EITHER DENY THE BOOKS OR ACCEPT CHOICE!!!! GOD GAVE ADAM CHOICE DEATH CAME BECAUSE OF A BAD CHOICE REDEMTION IS BECAUSE OF A CREATOR THAT LOVED THE WORLD HE HAD CREATED.. SO MUCH HE GAVE… I CHOOSE TO BE A WHOSOEVER NOT REALLY HAVEING ANY CHOICE. WHY??? A MAN NAMED MOSES … A MAN NAMED JOSEPH, AND A MAN NAMED HARLAN, WOMAN NAMED MARIE ALL NAMES> MY HERITAGE MOSES LIVED AND I HAVE FOUND OTHER MOSES THAT HAVE LIVED NO WOMAN OR MAN COULD NAME THEIR SON BY THIS NAME IF THEY HAD NOT ALREADY KNOWN OF A NAME CALLED MOSES. SAME WITH A NAME CALLED JOSEPH OR A NAME FOR A WOMAN CALLED MARIE MARIE HAS A ROOT NAME MARY, WORDS, NAMES, LANGUAGES, CULTURES, IF THE TRUTH IS NOT FOUND WITHIN WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE then OUR FAITH MEANS NOTHING OUR LIVES HAVE NO MEANING AND WE ARE NO MORE THEN NOTHING AND TRUTH FOR ME I AM NOTHING WITHOUT THE SCRIPTURES WITHOUT THE WORD WITHOUT THE LORD AND SAVIOR I HAVE NO MEANING NO PURPOSE AND NO LIFE. YET I BELIEVE BY FAITH I DO HAVE A PROMISE AND A HEREAFTER >> MEANING when I DIE . I AM MORE then JUST A PIECE OF NOTHINGNESS THAT NEVER was IS OR NOT HAVING A SPIRUIT THAT will be AGAIN and I DO MEAN AGAIN with MY CREATOR whom I CALL LORD CHRIST JESUS and HEAVENLY FATHER OR YES FATHER IN HEAVEN because I do BELIEVE IN A HEAVEN and I ALSO believe IN A HELL . I KNOW why I BELIEVE I HAVE NO CONTROL over what others choose to deny.
    JEALOUSY, ENVY, COVETNESS, AND HATRED. are sinful reality. FOR ALL.. FORGIVENESS , COMPASSION, LOVE, AND FAITH, HOPE, IS ALSO A REALITY for ALOT OF US whom have BELIEVED AND CALL OURSELVES REDEEMED BELIEVERS IN A CHRIST RESURRECTED FROM A CRUCIFICTION ON A CROSS ON A HILL IN A PLACE CALLED THE LAND NOW KNOWN AS ISRAEL JERUSALEM BETHLEHEM NAZARETH NAMES, PLACES, ALL WITNESS ALONG with THE HEAVENS . and THE EARTH.. and PEOPLE CALLED MANKIND NOT ANIMALS.. TO MOCK ANYONE for their faith or to mock GOD AND HIS TRUTH is to HAVE A DEATH SENTANCE giveN I have already known read and believe who recieved the sentance of death . for this even I shall also die someday YET LIFE is ETERNAL IN A HEAVENLY PLACE but I DO NOT choose suicide to get there sooner. IT is written LIFE AND DEATH is IN HIS POWER AND HAND not mine. THANK GOD and I DO THANK HIM FOR THIS TRUTH. APPARENTLY MANY do not agree.
    TO the one that apparently has never understood or known me . BECAUSE YOU CANNOT know someone and can not be knowing a person that you have not been around .. IF YOU happen to read this and know who I am writting this to.. YOU SHOULD will you know yes.. THERE REALLY is ONE THAT sticks closer then a BROTHER it is that CHRIST JESUS that so many deny.. FAITH YOU never knew I HAD .. MAYBE YOU ARE like so many others HAVE doubted my truth my faith after all to you names mean nothing right??? I am sorry you heve really missed it somewhere.. I LOVE YOU AND DO REALLY forgive you anyway.. AND IF YOU READ this YOU WILL UNDERSTAND who you are… LIES WE HAD … HURTS WE HAD, YET FORGIVENESS IS A MUST. AND WE do not HAVE the ABILTY TO FORGIVE ANYONE if we FIRST do not understand THE FORGIVENESS WE have been GIVEN. SOMEWHERE I GAVE FORGIVENESS LONG AGO even ONE never understood that.. MAYBE NEITHER DID..
    IT never stops does it.. NOT when it is so inherently real …
    MANY HAVE been CALLED CRAZY just because they have believed BY FAITH in something many do not understand in the first place. MAYBE those that should have understood would have if they had been there done that and lived it.. .
    FEBUARY 14th a day for LOVE between THOSE THAT DO LOVE. How can anyone love, as God has loved us if they never have understood that l kind and type of love? that has never known love felt love or had love given to them.
    I believe true love is loveing more then you love yourself I HONESTLY believe I have known one real flesh person that had this LOVE OF GOD within the heart for another. IF I AM WRONG then I HAVE NO IDEA what LOVE IS WAS OR ever can be.
    FORGIVE me for the personal messaging IF your not understanding of it it was not meant for you..

Barach Obama?? Very bright smart and knowledgable young man to be certain. yet to become our COMMANDER IN CHIEF.. no I do not think so anyone that wants us to RETREAT from the WAR we are fighting is not a GOOD COMMANDER IN CHIEF TO be someone to be head of our PROTECTORS of OUR FREEDOMS AND OUR SAFETY better be willing to win the war on terror of HATRED through FEAR OF being BOMBED when you go out to shop OR keep PEOPLE from STANDING FOR the right for the JEWS to live and have PEACE and LIVE without having to worry about dieing in a BOMB BLAST because they LIVE IN ISRAEL A land already promised and given to these people called JEWS?? according to the HOLY GOSPEL WORD OF OUR LORD. sorry I do not TRUST ANYONE THAT CANNOT HAVE FAITH TO win AGAINST FACISTS TERRORIST HATERS OF what THEY CALL INFIDELS.. THE JEWS and THE FREEDOMS OF A FREE TO WORSHIP people IN MANY OTHER COUNTRIES SUCH AS AMERICA THAT GIVES ALL A CHOICE TO WORSHIP IN A SYNAGOGUE, A MOSQUE, A KINGDOM TEMPLE, A BUILDING CALLED CHURCHES, PROTESTANT CHRISIAN namely JUDEO/CHRISTIAN churches.. THAT some do not attend and some do. and EVEN allowing and tolerating THE SIN OF SAME SEX MARRIAGES??? even when the SCRIPTURE TELLS ALL the DIFFERENCE between SEXUAL RELATIONS and SAME SEXUAL: RELATIONSHIPS just do not CONTINUE ANY GENERATIONAL LINE does it?? BECAUSE I HAVE t yet to here of MALE TO MALE and WOMAN TO WOMAN SEXUAL ACT TO PRODUCE ANOTHER BABY BOY= MALE, OR GIRL =FEMALE BOTH called MANKIND
    NOR have I ever KNOWN ANY MALE= MAN, FEMALE= WOMAN SEXUAL RELATIONS PRODUCE A MAMMAL CALLED AN APE, MONKEY, SPIDER, MONKEY OR ORANGATANG, BABOON, SQIRRUAL, Or a GORRILLA, NOR a flying bird such as an eagle, crow, or any other bird nor a fish such as a whale, porpous, bluegills, carp, catfish, ever wonder what fish it was that JESUS fed the 5000 with. how about perch?
    How is it that the most freedom fighting ones are those that are so hated?? by a people that are called Terrorist because we have no other way of describing those that use suicide bombings of all INFIDELS according to their words we have a NEW WAR AGAINST A NEW ENEMY that has always been there.. along with all the rest of mankind . NAMELY the ISRAELITE HEBREWS and the ARABIAN EGYPTIANS ONE OF ISAAC ANOTHER OF ISHAMEL AND BOTH FROM A MAN CALLED ABRAM. AND ISHMAEL WAS FIRST YET IT IS WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE GODS CHOICE TO HAVE THE SECOND ISAAC AS BEING THE PROMISED TO ABRAM AND SARI. THAT THEN WE LEARN GOD is the gOD OF ABRAHAM , ISAAC, and ISAAC's SON JACOB> the YOUNGER TWIN OF ISSAC'S WIFE .. NO ABRAM NOR A SARAI NOR ISAAC, NOR ISHMAEL, WITHOUT there first being THIS SENTANCE written . IN the beginning GOD created .. BACK to MY GREAT GRANDFATHER AGAIN a man named MOSES and MY OTHER GREAT GRANDFATHER Joseph AND MY MOTHER CALLED MARIE. and a DAD CALLED HARLAN whom was the LINAGE of MOSES. I ASKED my son how do I deny the HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE knowing these names and these people as being real and they believed also in the same BIBLE I HAVE. same LORD GOD I AHAVE the same CHRIST JESUS I HAVE. anyone want to tell me MY FAITH is NOT FAITH AND NOT what I should have????? IT is called TOLERANCE. TO ACCEPT THAT I personally know in whom I have believed and why and there is more to it then just these .. NAMES THANK YOU ANYWAY for trying.. whatever you were trying to do.. thinking I needed saving of and from myself???? sorry I have always believed and do believe i am already saved by the love mercy and grace of lord and savior of the HOLY SCRIPTURE WE CALL the HOLY BIBLE. I thought we all agreed in this truth. again if you do not understand what I am posting don't worry aboput it it is not meant for you. only ONE maybe two or more can understand .. YET I AM POSTING TO ONE. and I am not crazy.. just really hurt by it all. YET the HURT WE GIVE TO THOSE we care about and , love the most is not anything new when it comes to love of GOD HUH?? Whom was the MAN of GALLALII CALLED A NAZARITE THAT MAN FROM NAZARETH what was HIS NAME ??? OH YES IT IS written YOU SHALL CALL HIM JESUS. JESUS of NAZARETH, A CARPENTERS SON, A SON OF A GIRL NAMED MARY. THE CARPENTER SHE WAS BETROTHED TO . A MAN CALLED JOSEPH. BORN OF A VIRGIN, WALKED the STREETS OF A LAND CALLED THE MIDDLE EAST NAMELY ISRAEL TODAY JERUSALEM TODAY BETHLEHEM TODAY NAZARETH TODAY, EGYPT TODAY, IRAN TODAY, IRAQ TODAY, DID A MEN NAMED PAUL,LUKE,MATTHEW,JOHN,PETER, How about the ROMANS, the GREEKS, maybe they even were there also.. LAWS EXIST, SIN EXISTS, MAN and WOMAN and ANIMALS FISH BIRDS VEGITATION HEAVEN AND EARTH EXIST how much more proof should we agree to disagree on what is a TRUTH or a LIE HATE and LOVE exist BUT can you lie and tell the truth all at the same time in just one word. can you love and hate at the same time LET YOUR YES be YES and YOUR NO be NO.
    TRUTH is YOU CAN hate me sometimes love me sometimes tell the truth sometimes and lie sometimes. YET WE ALL CAN choose to do one or the other at any given time. meaning minute, second, hour, day, all TIME. I never created time . NOT 6 days nor 6000 years I think I really do believe that it is time for me to just leave shut up and be quiet and let all make their own chioice in times like this. BECAUSE it is after all the year 2008. IN GODS time.. WE have Not yet arrived. WE ARE yet only at the second day. Not the 6th.. or the 7th.. not even the 5th.. yet we must yet be in the dark ages or have we just transgressing backwards to when it all began .. LIKE JOHN 1;1:-3:
    THERE REALLY WAS AN AGE of DARKNESS when NONE UNDERSTOOD NOR RECOGNIZED HIS GLORY OR HIS TRUTH AND REALITY IT was called the MIDDLE AGES, DARK AGES,with all the GOTH OF TEENAGERS IN the past YEARS, AND ALL the HATRED FOR the JUDEO /CHRISTIAN BELIEF OF A MAN CALLED JESUS the RESURRECTED CHRIST JESUS AND the JEWISH MESSIAH all the HAVING INTOLERANCE FOR what the Word of God actually teaches has been written MY GENERATION has seen the changes FROM FAITHFUL BELIEVERS TO UNBELIEVERS AND the right to worship IN THE NAME OF GOSPEL HOLY SCRIPTURE JESUS NAME and those whom would like nothing better then to DEPRIVE WE whom have believed to just LET ALL OF THIS word AND BOOKS and TESTIMONY GO BY the way side instead of KEEPING OURR FAITH IN what is REAL and present within . NO CHANCE OF WINNING THE WAR AGAINST HATRED of THE GOSPEL WE AS CHRISTIANS CALL the GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST and the JEWS CALL YASHUA THEIR MESSIAH.. IT is A TRUTH THAT NEITHER the JEW NOR the AMERICANS CAN DENY ONLY SOME.. If you want to say JEW NOR GREEK go ahead. YET do not forget where the GREEK and the AMERICAN LAND and SOCIETY CAME from… I believe we all came from the same place called the MIDDLE EAST OF THAT LAND CALLED ISRAEL. and a CITY CALLED BETHLEHEM AND ANOTHER NAMED JERUSALEM. TO BAD that is just the way it is FOR me and many others. of faith.
    IT REALLY is time I say GOD BLESS AMERUICA and may PEACE come to ISRAEL AND JERUSALEM AND the MIDDLE EAST SOON withouit AND BEFORE WE LOOSE the war against all those ones that HAVE SO MUCH HATRED TO DESTROY US ALL.
    IN JESUS NAME!!!!!!! I do pray .. BECAUSE I STILL have THIS RIGHT … BECAUSE I AM IN AMERICA I AM A BORN AND RAISED IN AMERICA BY TWO THAT ALSO believed AS I HAVE AND DO.. IN THE WRITTEN INHERENT INSPIRED WORD OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR .. IT IS REALLY HARD TO worship in SPIRIT AND TRUTH when PEOPLE doubt that whom IS SPIRIT.. HE DOES SEEK a people that will do so..
    SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD!!!
    JEHOVAH was long ago not allowed.. DOES NOT mean HE is not and it never has meant HE is not FAITHFUL to any of HIS CREATION.
    FOR me there is nothing sadder then to have OUR FAITH denied BY so many.. WHETHER WE be JEWS , or any other COLOR language or people when the EVIDENCE is so present TO ALL TO BE SEEN heard and TOLD..
    DOES not make me right just a sinner that understands sinners need a savior … and FORGIVENESS by OUR LORD.. I COULD NOT TESTIFY TO being A FAITHFUL BELIEVER if I did not believe in a CREATOR OF ALL THINGS . I have mentioned this before.
    IT's IN The Book the one that sits gathering dust.. on alot of book shelves in many houses called homes??? a HOUSE is just a house it is never called a home when LOVE is not within.. that house made out of Wood, or Cement, or Bricks, I am outa here DO NOT forget to vote come November.. I will .. GOD willing..

This is a short but interesting news video about a Vet that chased down a burglar. I have titled this “Don’t mess with a Vet”, but there is more to this story. As for now I want to leave it at the video and see what others have to say.

That was something, but I guess when you don't have very much you'll fight anyone trying to take it. I'm glad to see that the Vet was safe and the crook got caught.

It is not funny nor fun to wake up and find a burglar in side your home taking what is considered yor because it is within where you live your money that has bought it. and money also gone when there is no more to even buy a loaf of bread. BEEN THEE done that. YET the first time never did find the person that was in the process of taking a VCR< and who knows what else IF. THE BIRD I HAD AT the time AWAKENED me with HIS SCREECHING. By the time I got out into the PLACE where the bird was the BURGLAR was on his way out the door that later I realized had the whole FRAME BROKEN AWAY from the WALL. the DOOR THAT WAS STEEL never stopped him. HE left in such a hurry HE LEFT A HAMMER, AND A TARP in a CHAIR CAME PREPARED FOR A TOUGH door to get through. the next time own family memeber GONE DURING NIGHT THOUGHT GONE OUT FOR CIGARRETS wrong. WITHIN LOOK IN PURSE. all was gone every cent I HAD. THE FIRST ONE GOT MY CREDIT CARDS and MANK ACCOUNT NUMBER AND THAT WAS enough TO GET MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. before NOTIFYING BANK > and CREDIT CARDS. YET FAMILY JUST TOOK MONEY OUTA PURSE. GOT CAUGHT SERVED TIME AND is NO MORE around. ..
    NOW is forgiveness GIVEN and prayers said yes. along with thanks be to my LORD and SAVIOR THAT I did not get hurt in the process by either the first person or the second. AND just maybe just maybe GOD willing both have since found that what they have done in the past is not a good way to live.
    NOW AS for the video.. THE vet saying it is just not in him to protect his home with a GUN TO BE shot at an intruder. THIEVES such as HOUSE burlery will usually break into a place they believe is empty or a place where they believe it will be safe to get in get what they can and get out without harming anyone. THEY ARE AFTER MONEY AND ANYTHING THEY CAN SELL PAUN TO GET CASH THROUGH A FENCE. OR a person that willuy anything from anyone selling something they want cheap IT is CALLED BLACKMARKETING THIEVES REALLY want as little TROUBLE AS they can get CARREER CRIMANALS get smarter each time they make a mistake and get caught. THEY learn and know what they did wrong that got them caught UNLESS they are drug addicted and know not anything but what and how to get their next fix IN THAT CASE be careful because they will KILL FOR LITTLE MONEY all they care about is getting the next fix. and they many times are willing to KILL TO GET the MONEY for it. FRIED BRAINS do this .. REMEMBER the COMMERCIAL A BRAIN ON DRUGS is A FRIED BRAIN. DRUGS ARE THOSE CONSIDERED ILLEGAL COCAIN HERROIN AND MANY OTHER NAMES THAT people WOULD LIKE TO SEE LEGALIZED> so we can have LEGAL BRAIN FRIED people INSTEAD OF DRIVING while DRUNK we can have DRIVERS who ARE SPACED OUT ON COCAIN. SOUNDS LIKE A WINNER TO THEM AND GREAT TO GET TAXES FROM doesn't it ??? OH YA .. just what the whole world needs is TAX MONEY from SPACED OUT BRAIN DEAD PEOPLE because of DRUGS THAT EAT UP ONES BRAIN .. adiction of another kind. to add to ALCOHOLICS PREDITORS ON CHILDREN CALLED PEDIFILES AND SEXUAL PERVERTS THAT RAPE THEN MURDER TO STAY OUTA JAIL. WHAT IS ONE MORE THING TO LEAGLIZE SO ONE CAN TAX THEM MAKING PROSTITUTION LEGAL when THERE ARE perverts that hate PROSTITUTES and HAS been known to MURDER them. MORAL CHARACHTER IS NOT ABLE TO BE BE LEGISLATED TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS OF ADDICTIVE BEHAVIOR OF THOSE THAT CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT ALCOHOL COCAIN HAIROINOR ANY ADICTION PEOPLE GET INTO THAT LITTERALLY RUINS LIVES OF HUSBANDS WIVES AND CHILDREN NAMILY FAMILIES JUST WHAT AMERICANS WANT AND REALLY NEED HUH?? LAWS THAT ALLOW people to DESTROY THEIR LIVES and anyone elese life they are a part of..
    THE VET was RIGHT TO HAVE A PROTECTION AND THE ABILITY TO BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO GET HIM CAUGHT just MAYBE when the CROOK GETS OUT JUST MAYBE HE will have second thoughts OR YES HE MIGHT just figure out his mistake and correct that mistake until he makes another LEARNING TO NOT MAKE the same MISTAKE TWICE. YET WRONG DOING ALWAYS HAS A PRICE TO BE PAID . IF NOT NOW then later.
    I am one to forgive YET I also believe in A punishment when we make wrong chices . and WE ALL CAN be guilty of making wrong choices HOPEFULLY none will land us in jail for life or dead because we MURDERED someone. OVER being addicted to alcohol or drugs. jealousy hatred and envy. YET SAVING AND PROTECTINGOUR HOME FAMILY IS A NTURAL THING FOR ANY TO DO> INCLUDING AN ANIMAL THAT HAS A DOMAINE AND YOUNG TO PROTECT. some ANIMALS ARE better at PROTECTING THEIR DOMAIN AND YOUNG BETTER then SOME people I HAVE SEEN and HEARD ABOUT.. SO who is perfect?? OUR LORD AND SAVIOR WAS. THE FORGIVER OF MANKIND..

This News video is on the light side and I think that you will find it interesting. I have titled it, the Iraqi Dog. Click on the short video and you will see why.

Only an animal KNOWN and called MANS best FRIEND would stay LOYAL to another man after one so cruel to mistreat torture and maim that dog would travel to get to the one that saved His life. so we whom Have believed Go Seeking the one whom has SAVED us from what?? OUR sin. MAN'S greatest sin is the SINS we commit upon each other in so many ways .. THE INHUMANITY TO MAN is PREVELANT YET today. MANKIND OR AT LEAST some OF THOSE CALLED MANKIND still ARE WILLING TO COMITT SUICIDE AT THE TEACHING OF A BOOK CALLED THE QUARAN OF THE ISLAMIC TERROIST> TO MURDER the JEWISH people OF A LAND CALLED ISRAEL. YES BEEN TRIED before will have TRIED AGAIN and now still trying to get rid of what THE HOLY BIBLE HAS aready said CAN not be done. THE ONES THAT BLESS ISRAEL shall be blessed.and AMERICA is asking this people to GIVE UP HALF their CAPTAL city . are we also willing to loose HALF OF OUR CAPITAL CITY WASHINGTON DC AFTER ALL WE ARE ALSO HATED BY THESE SAME people THAT HATE the JEWISH people CALLED ISRAELITES HEBREWS.PEOPLE THAT HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE AND HAVE THAT LAND. INCLUDING THE CAPITAL JERUSALEM. WHERE ALL FAITHS CAN WORSHIP INCLUDING THE CHRISTIAN JEW AND ARABS . EVEN ALL PEOPLES GO TO THAT CITY THAT LAND THAT STATE> CALLED ISRAEL.YET who wants to MURDER AND GET rid of the JEWISH people OF ISRAEL///// I THINK WE HAVE CALLED THEM ISLAMIC TERRORIST> LEARNERS AND HEARERS OF MOHAMMANEDS BOOK CALLED THE QUARAN .. WHOM CAN BE CALLED FREE TO WORSHIP IN CHRIST JESUS NAME THIS DAY without being PUNISHED BY DEATH >> THOSE THAT KNOW who ISRAEL AND the HEBREWS JEWISH ARE> CALLED JUDEO /CHRISTIANS. IF there was never any GOSPEL OF CHRIST JESUS there would never be a PEOPLE BELIEVERS CALLED CHRISTIANS OR JEWSIH people HUH???? I been going to write you an email marty YET I HAVE NOT really no NEED TO / I have been in here long enough you already know where my faith is and why .. take care ..

We have to be careful in labeling all Moslems with the same brush. For it would be an erroneous assumption to think of all Islam as terrorists. Do not misunderstand me, as I am in no way suggesting that there are more than one way to Heaven. I just believe if we are to reach such people with the gospel of Christ we must not alienate them as that would close any opportunity to witness. As to the dog, we can equate ourselves to him in that we were lost and dying when Jesus reached into our lives and saved us; and now we would follow Him anywhere.

AND so ALL men and woman DO follow Him Into a DEATH FOR ALL material things do pass away. JUST AS IT HAS ALREADY been written. YET within all PHYSICAL men and woman THAT have BELIEVED IN the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD CALLED.. CHRIST JESUS ARE saved, have redemtion have been and can be ASSURED of what has BEEN PROMISED. THE PROMISE is FIRST baptism . Of the HOLY SPIRIT . the Second Promise. is what ALL believers by faith LOOK TOWARD. fully and ARE ASSURED of A HEAVENLY PLACE to be lifted into .. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY no doubt that when I actually LITTERALLY die and will no more be seen by anyone. NOT even MY DESCENDANTS my Chioldren and Granchildren and what I can call GREAT GRANDCHILDREN because OF MY DAUGHTERS second marriage.. THEY MAY NOT SEE me anymore YET THEY will never forget who I AM WAS and forever will be THEIR PARENT at least to the TWO THAT I BORE into this world. IF They FORGET me or their DAD then THEY will have forgotten whom they are of. A CREATOR LORD and SAVIOR OF CREATED men and woman CALLED MANKIND that ALSO HAVE no excuse to deny GOD THE FATHER THE SON OR THE HOLY SPIRIT ….OF THE HOLY BIBLE BOOK OF BOOKS … I never wrote a BOOK OF the BIBLE. YET I HAVE NOT DOUBTED IT AS being the INHERENT WORD OF OUR CREATOR EITHER.
    THERE HAVE been MANY THINGS I HAVE doubted MANY people I HAVE NOT believed, YET when IT comes to MY FAITH IT seems TO me LIKE I NEVER HAVE NOT HAD FAITH IN the GOSPEL THAT WE HAVE YET THIS DAY YEAR AND I BELIEVE NO ONE CAN stop the WORD OF GOD from being read taught or spoken BY someone even after I am no longer here why?? well IF I start to tell you why THERE is MUCH I COULD say YET ONE THINGS IS A TRUTH WE ALL HAVE A HERUITAGE. MINE is a MAN CALLED MOSES, and another CALLED JOSEPH, ONE ON MY MOTHERS SIDE, another on MY DADS SIDE. I LOVED BOTH MOTHER AND MY DADDY FORGAVE ONE AT A VERY YOUNG AGE YET ALSO KNOWING THAT THE OTHER LOVED AS GOD LOVES unconditionally.. EVEN THOUGH THAT UNCONDITIONAL LOVE was not really REVEALED MANIFESTED OR ACTUALLY told UNTIL LATER.. YET for me GOD the SON and THE WORD OF GOD was already a part of my life before FORGIVENESS OR the REVELATION OF that LOVE REVEALED and manifested to me was GIVEN. I UNDERSTAND THAT you may be lost in all of this YET IF YOU understand ONE MOTHER yet TWO PAPAS.. TWO DADDIES, TWO WE CALL by many Father.. I never have called my EARTHLY DAD A FATHER only sometimes when asked who my FATHER was. FR the SCRIPTURE I HAVE READ and KNOW has already had it written ONE is YOUR FATHER CALL NONE FATHER. this has always been a point for me THE pope of the CHURCH OF ROME is and has always been addresed as FATHER. yet the Pope is stil a physical man just like any other man on the earth in the world we consider world YET I CALLED the man that was married to my mother and had a part in my birth DADDY . HE WAS and will always be DADDY TO ME and MY SISTER. I have to say I do not recall my Brother ever calling him daddy yet I do recall him calling him dad. NAMES and NUMBERS can and do mean much.. when you know that names and numbers in that BOOK OF BOOKS we call HOLY INHERENT WORD OF GOD LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE.. MIRACLES HAPPEN. EVIDENCE IS ALL AROUND US has always been will always be FOR TIME ONLY ENDS FOR the PHYSICAL person. yet time never ends for OUR LORD OR OUR SAVIOR we as BELIEVERS IN CHRIST whom we believe has been risen from that empty tomb in ISRAEL and is sitting on the throne with THE HEAVENLY FATHER CREATOR that may I remind you IS mentioned in OUR GOVERNMENT PAPERS that OUR FOREFATHERS HAVE HAD WRITTEN. They did bring the Holy Bible word with them to this land.. Yet the Dead sea scrolls were before the Holy Bible. I almost forgt I am not against all MUSLIMS any more then I AM AGAINST ALL OF THE JAPANESE, AFRICANS, OR PEOPLE OF ITALY OR THOSE OF THE CATHOLIC BELIEF, OR THOSE THAT KNEEL DOWN FACE THE EAST AND PRAY TO their ALLAH. what and whom I am against is anyone that actually HATES the HEBREW JEWS so much that they are willing to COMITT SUICIDE just to murder a few Americans Jews and any one else that happens to be NEXT TO OR near and standing with the JEWS RIGHT TO LIFE and that LAND CALLED ISAREL. DO WE know who HAS SAID THEY should be ELIMINATED FROM THAT LAND THAT STATE AND THE WORLD WE CALL EARTH. I personally stand with these People I have not been able to forget as a Child seeing the DEATH perpetrated on these called JEWS PICTURES burned in my mind and heart NOT AT ALL understanding why ONE MAN CALLED ADOLPH HITLER could become so powerful to get so far before others stopped him from TAKING OVER more then what He had already gotten and MURDERED BY GAS , FURNACES THAT NOTHING BUT ASHES leftNO .. THESE PICTURES OF WHAT one EVIL REGIM HEADED BY A MAN THAT HATED SO MUCH HE MURDERED SLAUGHTERED THOUSANDS … JUST BY TELLING HIS ARMY CALLED NAZISM TO build THE CAMPS BUILD THE FURNACES, BUILD THE FAKE SHOWERS, IT is THIS SORT OF HATRED FOR THE people OF ISRAEL CALLED JEW THAT I CANNOT TOLERATE .WHY?? because I have believed in a Moses Abraham Isaac and a Jacob and a people called ISRAELITES that TODAY IS A STATE and a PEOPLE YET CALLED ISRAEL OF the OLD TESTAMENT AND EVEN YET IN THE NEW .. OF the HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE GOSPEL THE BOOK THAT IS FAR OLDER then I AM … I have always KNOWN I CANNOT GIVE MY FAITH TO ANY. I even TOLD someone this truth.. FAITH IS… HOPE IS, and BELIEVING is. JUST AS LOVE OF GOD EXISTS in some.. TODAY THAT KIND OF LOVE is HARD TO FIND AND ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO SEE ..
    DO NOT MAKE the MISTAKE OF THINKING I AM PERFECT… I HAVE NEVER BEEN PERFECT WILL NOT BE PERFECT YET FAITH I HAVE had do have and will continue to have FAITH IN A ONE WAY, ONE LORD, ONE FAITH, and ONE BAPTISM. FOR ME CHRIST IS .. THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON of GOD. and GOD IS WAS and forever will be a CREATOR THAT HAS no TIME because HE CREATED TIME for us… yet OUR TIME does come to an end MARTY what about that that strengthens us and is within?? THERE is no end for THE SPIRIT …

You all will have to read this letter by Ralph Nader.

Dear President Bush:
    I was listening to your address before the self-described Conservative Political Action Committee gathering in Washington, D.C. last week, while reviewing materials on occupational hazards in the workplace. The contrast between your declarations and the ongoing annual tragedy of 58,000 Americans losing their lives due to workplace diseases and traumas (OSHA figures) was astonishing and deplorable. Click here to read the whole letter.

That was a great video and I agree with you, too many people hate Moslems. That is really bad when they are Christians. I think that dog can teach us a good lesson about forgiving. I don't blame all Moslems for 9/11 and we need to bring a forgiving spirit back into the world.

Just read a article news report about Walmart apoliging to a Muslim lady because the CASHIER made a joke to her because she had her face veiled as her belief dictates. None may agree withthe VEILED FACE of FEMALES of THE ISLAMIC BELIEFbecause of what they as woman are taught about BEING A woman in the ISLAMIC FAITH. I do not agree with their CIRCUMCISION of their YOUNG DAUGHTERS either BECAUSE THAT is not what GOD TOLD ABRAHAM .. THE CIRCUMCISION OF THE MALES OF ABRAHAMS houseWAS the COVENANT BETWEEN GOD AND ABRAHAMS covenant with THE LORD . NOW HIS wife Sarah DID NOT AT ALL APRECIEATE HER AND HIS SON BEING CIRCUMCIZED YET ABRAHAM WAS ONLY doing what THUS SAYETH THE LORD THAT HAD ALREADY GIVEN HIM A PROMISE and HAD ALSO WAS FAITHFUL IN THAT PROMISE. GIVING HIM AND SARAH A SON CALLED ISAAC ALSO FINDING ABRAHAM FAITHFUL TO FOLLOW HIM BY AND TO THE POINT OF DEATH TO THAT PROMISED SON ISAAC. REMEMBER THE TESTING OF ABRAHAMS FAITHFULNESS BY TAKING ISAAC UP ON A MOUNTAIN TOP TO SACRIFICE HIM?? YET RIGHT ON TIME GOD GAVE WHAT WAS NEEDED A RAM TO REPLACE THE SON ISAAC> IF GOD HD NOT HAVE STOPPED HIM HE would have KILLED GODS promised SON and GIFT TO THE GOD OF ABRAHAM ISAAC AND JACOB =ISRAEL. ABraham JUST AS NOAH understood THE GUIDING LEADING and FAITHFULNESS OF THEIR LORD …
    I as a CHRISTIAN BELIEVER in the Gospel Cross of Calvary Of CHRIST JESUS the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD, yet IT does however show the misunderstanding of what the Islamic ARABIAN mohammand TEACHING OF GODS covenant with ABRAHAM was THE BLOOD covenant of MALE CIRCUMCISION of all HIS MALES NOT FEMALES.. SONS. \'
    The CONNECTION of OUR SALVATION BY GRACE BY LAW AND BY FAITH. IS BROUGHT TOGETHER FROM the OLD to the NEW THROUGH the ABRAHAM COVENANT. NOAHS WAS the RAINBOW we yet have as a rememeberance of NOAHS COVENANT between man and GOD anyday it rains especially here in the USA YET there is no place on earth that the RAINBOW after a rain haveing the LIGHT OF the sun afterward that the COVENANT BETWEEN A MAN CALLED NOAH and THE LORD THY GOD cannot be seen by mankind. NO MORE will GOD DESTROY AS HE DID with the FLOOD OF WATERS THAT DESTROYED ALL BUT noah and HIS FAN MILY eight members. GOD CREATED IN 6 DAYS, mans NUMBER, RESTED AND SANCTIFIED the 7th day AFTER ALL HIS WORK. THE SABBATH was FOR GODS REST. GODS NUMBER. … DURING the FLOOD ALL WERE LOST BUT NOAH AND ALL GOD HAD with him .. ON the ARK . THEN COVENANT MADE with MAN AND GOD HIS BOW in the SKY HEAVENS AFTERWARD. THAT HE would never again destroy man TOTALLY with A FLOOD S HE Had done. eight were saved. FOR the FIRE THAT ALSO is mentioned along with ABRAHAMS covenant of BLOOD sacrifice circumcision of FLESH OF the MALES FROM GENESIS 17; 1:- 21: right into the NEW testament Gospel of Christ Jesus Romans 4 10:-17:,18: & and Hebrews 11;11: and there is much more then these truths.. IN the OLD and the NEW..
    Now Back to WALMART and the REMARK TO A ISLAMIC FAITH MUSLIM WOMAN. Personally I happen to believe that THE TEACHING OF MURDERING the INFIDELS according to all that we should by now mean OUR RIGHTS TO be FREE TO OUR FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS the CROSS the GOSPEL and along with SUPPORT OF THE LAND IN the MIDDLE EAST CALLED ISRAEL because OF A people called JEWISH and KNOWN AS HEBREW we are then CALLED INFIDELS ALONG with THESE CALLED HEBREW JEWISH ISRAEL OF SCRIPTURE HOLY BIBLE BOOKS ad need we forget the BOOK OF REVELATION NO..
    personally I do not agree with the QUARAN TEACHING OF FEMALE CIRCUMCISION NOR the TREATment OF THEIR woman OR HOW MANY OF THIOS FAITH HAVE TAUGHT that SUICIDAL DEATH BY their SONS and daughters BY BOMBING ISRAEL RESTURANTS MOVIE THEATERS AND MARKETS AND BUSES IN THAT LAND CALLED ISRAEL BECAUSE THEY WANT A CITY CALLED JERUSALEM TO BE GIVEN TO THEM LAND FOR PIECE REMEMBER?? has not ever worked because these are not wanting piece with ISRAELIE JEWISH HEBREWS if MAKING DEALS BY GIVING UP LAND FOR PEACE EEALS was going to work then why is there still no [pice I JERUSALEM OR THAT LAND CALLED BY NO NAME BUT the NAME OF SCRIPTURE ISRAEL = GOD os ABRAHAM, ISAAC, and JACOB .. JACOB IS the younger son OF ISAAC the promised SEED. JOSEPH was a son of ISRAEL HE HAD TWO sons THAT ISRAEL the GRANDFATHER OF MANASSA and EPHRAIM BLESSED and THE GRANDFATHER ALSO CROSSED HIS HANDS BLESSING the YOUNGER OVER the OLDER son OF HIS SON JOSEPH…
    IT is NOT A GOOD JOKE nor a FUNNY JOKE to an WOMAN THAT HAS been TOLD AND TAUGHT THAT A VEIL ON HER FACE is the CORRECT THING TO DO AND TO MAKE A JOKE they do not understand THAT MAKES fun of HER FAITH is no different then a CHRISTIAN OR AN AMERICAN having FUN MADE OF US because of OUR FAITH IN A CHRIST JESUS and the BAPTISM OF A HOLY SPIRIT ALREADY WRITTEN OF IN the BOOK WE AS believer s IN CHRIST the RESURRECTED CHRIST JESUS AND HIS BAPTISM.. I WAS TOLD MANY MANY MANY YEARS ago I made fun of a man with no shoes until I saw a man with no feet. here is another that is a good saying.. do not make fun of me unless you have walked a mile in my shoes.. JOKES can be made by many but JOKES THAT CAUSE pain and suffering to that person is not a GOOD THING TO DO TO ANYONE not even a ISLAMIC MUSLIM WOMAN HERE IN A LAND she MAY NOT UNDERSTAND OUR IGMORANT WAYS OF MAKING people feel less then what they are. A child of the LIVING CHRIST ONLY begotten SON OF A FATHER GOD IN HEAVEN THAT HAS CREATED ALL even US ALL…

This is just something funny that I have posted in the past. It is not meant as anything personal towards anyone and if you find the characters in this e-card similar to your family for God’s sake do not tell anyone. Remember, this is only a joke.

That was cute, thanks.

There are really people in the world that are exactly like those depicted. NO manners, No class, and worst of all No careing how they are seen by others because of their what I call Hillbilly ways. Hillbilly's are known as uncouthyET a true Hillbilly is a person from the hill country of the south that actually were PROUD people that stood up for a way of life that has been lost forever it seems. It is called a different time when HARD WORK AND RAISEING UP CHILDREN TO MIND with no nonsense backtalk YET DONE BY SWITCH THEN MADE TO KNOW THEY WERE still loved YET LEARNING THAT BAD behavior causes a BAD THING ..
    DID I S a person find it funny . HONESTLY no. then again I see not much funny that most do . MAKEING people think I am a PRUDE SELFRIGHTEOUS and DIFFERENT TO DIFFERENT FOR some .. I AM NOT SELF IGHTEOUS, NOT PERFECT, and DEPENDS ON what is being said and done whether I laugh or not at what someone is Trying to be funny. AS I HAVE STATED BEFORE sometimes I AM WAY TO SERIOUS for my own GOOD. GOES with being MORE ADULT THEN OTHERS I GUESS. NOT enough CHILD within … THERE is PLENTY THAT CAN BE SAID about HAVING the INNOCENCE of a CHILD NO CARES NO WORRIES AND SO IMATURE THAT YOU ARE never to old to learn something NEW.
    I HONESTLY believe GOD IS up to a REALLY NEW THING FOR A GENERATION THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what HE IS doing or going to do. YET THE WORD OF GOD I HAVE READ HEARD AND believe THE LORD HATH SAID and GOD NVER CHANGES WHAT HE HAS ALREADY DONE .. HE WILL CONTIUE TO DO AND HE HAS ALREAD HAD IT written said and taugt HE CAN AND WILL MAKE THEM STAND.

Seeing how this is called a FREE FIRE ZONE. I GUESS I AM FREE ENOUGH YET TO POST something THAT I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT yet IT FITS IN with everything I have said believe and will be so in a few years.. THAT so many deny deny deny and just cannot understand we have a REAL ENEMY THAT HATES our FREEDOM TO VOTE FOR OUR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS> may I remind everybody that FREE RIGHTS TO VOTE for YOUR CHOICE between a REPUBLICAN or a DEMOCRATIC congressman Senator or a PRESIDENT and HIS HELPER CALLED A VICE PRESIDENT OF HIS choice not ours OK/??? PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IT is not the PRESIDENT THAT MAKES the LAWS FOR WE the PEOOPLE to follow. IT is THE CONGRESSMAN and SENATORS that MAKE LAWS for all americans to follow and then IT is MADE A FEDERAL LAW BY the SIGNATURE of OUR OPRESIDENT and IF I SAY if THAT IS OVERTURNED Then who settles the issue of decentBY ANYONE people ORGANIZATION or group of people?????? the SURPREME COURT OF MEN THAT BETTER KNOW what is RIGHT for WE the PEOOPLE CALLED AMERICANS???????? A FREE PEOPLE THAT STILL CAN CHOOSE to vote for OUR GOVERNING OFFCIALS THAT PARDEN me for STYAING SO And REMINDING ALL WHAT ROMANS!!!! OF the NEW TESTAMNENT!!!!! BOOK OF ROMANS 13: HAS ALREADY HAD IT WRITTEN for whom??? HIS CREATED beings OR JUST A MANKIND THAT KNOWS NOTHING AT ALL ABOUT what THUS SAYETH the LORD AND what GOD the FATHER JESUS CHRIST the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON and THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS HAD written…..
    FIRST OF ALL I READ the NEWS PAPERS I do not always believe everything I read in the NEWSPAPER> YET I believe THAT A PERSON OF THE ISLAMIC MUSLIM TEACHING OF MOHAMMANED BOOK OF THE QUARAN HAS had it written IN OUR PAPER THAT BARACK OBAMA will be the best one for the WORLD>>> REALLY HE would be the GREATEST MAN TO be OUR PRESIDENT R FOR the WHOLE WORLD?? this coming f5rom the hread of the ISLAMIC TEACHING OF MOHAMMANED HERE IN AMERICA?????? A TEACHING THAT I still and will say is a FALSE TEACHING when you put the HOLY BIBLE UP AGAINST the QUARAN THAT TEACHES ISHAMEL WAS the PROMISED SEED OF ABRAHAM AND SARAH????when OUR HOLY BIBLE TEACHES ALL CHRISTIANS!!! KNOW AND BELIEVE THAT ISAAC WAS IS AND FOREVER will the PROMISED SEED OF whom??? ABRAHAM AND SARAH..
    I NEVER will vote for BARACK OBAMA KNOWIMNG THAT the DEAD OF the ISLAMIC TEACHING OF A FALSE TEACHING OF THE GOD OF ABRAHAM ISAAC AND JACOB. DO YOU SEE IN OUR HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE WRITTEN THAT HE IS THE GOD OF ABRAHAM ISHMAEL AND ESAU????????? NO!!!!!!!!!!! I REPEAT NO!!!!!!!! NOW we see a man THE HEADOF ISLAMIC FALSE TEACHING THAT THE EGYPTIAN ARABIC SPEAKING DENY THE HEBREW SPEAKING ISRAELITES JEWUSH PEOPLES CALLED JEWS> AND THAT STATE ISRAEL IS HATED BY whom??? AMERICANS???? ENGLAND???? NO>> WHOM ARE THE HEBREWS JEWISH PEOPLE TODAY!!!!!!!! WANTING THEIR CAPITAL CITY CALLED JERUSALEM????? and a MAN CALLED FARAKHAN HEAD OF THE ISLAMIC TEACHING OF ISHMAEL BEING THE BLESSED SON OF ABRAHAM ISAAC AND JACOB,,, WHOM BROUGHT DOWN THE MONATARY BUILDINGS SECURITY BUILDINGS HIT OUR MILITARY BUILDING HEADQUARTERS. WHERE WAS THE FOURTH PK LANE HEADING ?? RIGHT FOR OUR BY UILDINGS IN WASHINGTOM DC OUR CAPITAL CONGRESSIONAL AND SENATORIAL AND SURPREME COURT WGHICH ONE WOULD YOU LIKE TO BET WAS THE TARGET>> BEFORE IT CRASH LANDED BECAUSE OF BRAVE AMERICANS THAT CHOSE TO DIE RATHER THEN LET THEM GET TO THEIR TARGET!!!. IF ANYONE DOUBTS THE WAR WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST EVIL HATRED OF THE NATION PEOPLE CALLED BY THE NAME OF ISRAEL OF THE HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURES.. WHEN ALL THEY ARE DOING IS WAITING AGAIN TO SEE whom will get the PRESIDENCY>> A DEMOCRAT NAMED BARACK OBAMA< OR A HILLERY CLINTON WILL IT REALLY MAKE THAT MUCH DIFFERENCE when BOPTH ARE FOR GETTING OUT OF THE IRAQIES CHANCE TO BE FREE AND BRING HOPE TO OTHER MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES FOR A PEACE AND FREEDOM TO VOTE FOR THEIR GOVERNING OFFICIALS FREELY AS WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO >> WHOM WAS IOT THAT DENIED PRESIDENT BUSH WON BY THE ELECTORIAL COLLEGE NOT BY POPULARITY BUT BY ELECTORIAL COLLEGE THAT IS THE WAY OUR CONSTITUTRION WAS SET UP A THREE WAY GOVERNING BODY OF CONGRESSIONAL PRESIDENTIAL AND JUDICIAL IT IS CONSIDERED CHECKS AND BALANCES A GOVERNMENT BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE A REPUBLIC WAY OF GOVERNING WE VOTE FOR OUR OFFICIALS BASED ON BIBLICAL TRUTHS OF RIGHTS AND WRONGS WE HAVE OUR HOLY SCRIPTURE BIBLE BECAUSE OF NOT THE GREEK SYRIANS ASSYRIA NO WE HAVE OUR HOLY BIBLE BECAUSE OF DEAD SEA SCROLLS THAT HAD A BOOK CALLED ISAIAH> AND WHERE THEN DID WE GET GENESIS< MALACHUI< OR JOHN MATTHEW MARK LUKE AND PAUL AND PETER>> IF NOT BECAUSE OF THE FATHER THE SON AND THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF THAT BOOK CALLED ACTS>> ON THE DAY OF PENTECOST> FREEDOM HAS COME AT A COST> A VERY HIGH COST BUT HOW LONG WILL OUR PEOPLE REMAIN FREE IF JERUSALEM FALLS TO ISLAMIC TERRORISTS??????????????????THINK ABOUT THAT JUST FOR ONCE THINK ABOUT THE TRUTH ABRAHAM ISAAC AND JACOB I HAVE NOT HEARD IT TAUGHT GIVEN OR READ IT ANY OTHER WAY … NOR HAVE I N BELIEVED IN A MAN CALLED MOHAMMANED BUT A NAME ABIOVE EVERY OPTHER NAME JESUS WHOM IS CALLEED THE RISEN CHRIST JESUS ONLY BEGOTTEBN SON OF GOD THE CREATOR OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL PAPERS HERE IN AMERICA OF THE HOLY BIBLE ….. NOW THAT I KNOW THE HEAD OF IASLAM TEACHING IS BACKING BARACK OM BAMA SORRY HE WILL DEFINITLY NOT GET MY VOTE> PREDJUDICE ABSOLUTELY ANYONE THAT BELIEVES THAT ISHAMEL WAS THE CHOICE OF OUR LORD AND SAVIO+R ABOVE ISAAC AND JACOB IS NOT A TRUTH ANYMORE THEN CIRCUMCISION OF OUR DAUGHTERS WOULD BE ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURAL TRUTH GOD TOLD ABRAHAM ABOUTR THE BLOOD COVENAT BETWEEN HIM AND OUR LORD I WONDER WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT THE RAINBOW IN THE HEAVENS AFTER A RAIN THAT WAS HIS COVENANT BETWEEN NOAH AND HIS SONS??????? NOR CHRIST JESUS THEN THAT MEANS THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE FATHER OR THE HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM OF THE NEW……….. OH and YES GOD BLESSED THE EGYPTIAN WITH LAND BUT NOT so they could MURDER the HEBREW JEWISH or the ASSYRIAN.. ANYONE WANT TO CHANGE THE WORD OF GOD AND CHANGE JACOBS NAME FROM ISRAEL TO SOMETHING ELSE???????? WON'T WORK IT HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN ISRAEL … HOW ABOUT WE GIVE UP HALF OF WASHINGTON DC TO THAT WHOM WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST THIS DAY.. INSTEAD OF FORCING ISRAEL TO GIVE UP HALF OF JERUSALEM??? YOU REALLY BELIEVE VTHEY WILL STOP WITH TAKING ISRAELS CAPITAL??? OR OURS???????? NO

I'm sorry Suzanne but I don't see where anyone said anything about hillbillies. If this card was on some left-wing site I might take offense but it's on American Greeting Card's site. On this one I agree with Jessica, it's just funny, but like you said you're too serious for your own good. Some times we have to let our hair down.

Previously written By me
    a true Hillbilly is a person from the hill country of the south that actually were PROUD people that stood up for a way of life that has been lost forever it seems. It is called a different time when HARD WORK AND RAISEING UP CHILDREN TO MIND with no nonsense backtalk YET DONE BY SWITCH THEN MADE TO KNOW THEY WERE still loved YET LEARNING THAT BAD behavior causes a BAD THING .. NOT LITTERALLY BEATING A CHILD TO CREATE bruises and BROKEN BONES AND BRAIN DAMAGE OR worse DEATH.
    I am a Northerner have been called YANKEE by a very few people. Disliked by even less people of the South by those that apparently never can get over the NORTH WINNING OVER the SOUTH In a WAR CALLED the CIVIL WAR, just as THE ELDER BLACKS seem to never get over the FOREFATHERS BEFORE WE FINALLY AWOKE UP TO SLAVERY IS NOT A GOOD THING for all the people that DEALT IN SLAVE TRADEING AND HAVING SLAVES OF AFRICA… MAY I REMIND YOU HAD TO be fought before we would have become ONE NATION UNDER GOD CALLED the USA UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ONCE known as the MELTING POT OF THE WORLD!
    Now we have sold off all our compqanies to foreign countries so those then can now hate US because we are the TRUE FREEDOM FIGHTER for FREE SPEECH, FREE PRESS and BEST OF ALL A PLACE A COUNTRY A AREA AND LAND where ANYONE NO MATTER whom or where they come from can WORSHIP THEIR RELIGIOUS belief EVEN IF IT is NOT OF the HOLY BIBLE WE HAVE this day .. YET NOW we see THAT WE ARE HATED by those cery ones we have SOLD OUT TO AND WE now are THE HATED when WE AS HOLY BIBLE HOLY SCRIPTURE believers in A CREATOR GOD The FATHER the ONLY SON of GOD CALLEDCHRIST JESUS because we are called CHRISTIANS AND NOT BUDDIST NOT MUSLIMS NOT KRISHNERS NOT JEHOVAH WITNESSES NOT CALLED BY ANY NAME BUT BY MANY THOSE BIBLE THUMPERS CRAZY HOLY ROLLERS AND PROTESTANTS OR JUST PLAIN CHRIST…..TIANS so how come we are called CHRIST…. TIANS. COULD IT be because of a MAN CALLED JESUS the RESURRECTED CHRIST JESUS ONLY BEGOTTEBN SON OF OUR CREATO GOD THE FATHER THAT CREATED ALL THINGS INCLUDING THE HEAVEN ABOVE AND THE EARTH THAT IS EVIDENCE JUST AS THE HOLY BIBLE HAS ALREADY BEEN WRITTEN AND TRESTIFIED OF AND TO FOR HOW MANY PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD AND ON A PLANET CALLED EARTH.. IF IT WERE NOT for THE SINS of MANKIND NAMELY THAT FIRST MAN OF GENESIS 6 WE never would have needed A MAN ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD the FATHER AS ONE THAT IS SAVIOR OF A PEOPLE MANKIND THAT ARE like it or not sinnersd THAT ARE FORGIVEN SAVED BY GRACE BY A CREATOR OF ALL THINGS JUST AS the HOLY WRITTEN BIBLE HAS ALREADY BEEN LONG before any of us here has been here. ..
    WARS and rumors of wars A PEOPLE HATED BY ANOTHER people ALL because OF BEING CALLED JEWS and CHRISTIANS and a STATE CALLED ISRAEL that the HOLY WRITTEN WORD OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR HAS ALREADY NAMED THEM HEBREWS EGYPTIANS AND SYRIANS YET THE HATRED WAS ALWAYS THEIR JELOUSTY HATRED AND ENVY AND BETWEEN TWO BROTHERS ALL IN THE BOOK .. MOST CALL THE BOOK IS THE BOOK OF LIFE THE LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE. DISCIPLINE OF CHILDREN IS NO MORE ALLOWED BY PARENTS because SPANKING CAN CAUSE DEATH AND ABUSE BUT yet GOD MADE A MAN KIND with A BACKHIND END TO USE PADDING INCLUDED… EVEN WITHOUT THE PADDING OF A DIAPER . DISPOSABLE OR CLOTHE. BETTTER SPANKING A BUTT with the hand. rather then KNOCKING A BABY IN the HEAD.