Free Fire Zone ~ August 08

Written by Christianity and the Confusion on August 1st, 2008

This is the Free Fire Zone message board for August. The previous ones can be found by using the search engine located below the Google/dictionary box, by doing a search of “Free Fire Zone” you will be able to see all previous ones.  Feel free to reply to any post there or restart the thread here.

This message board is for posting what ever you like. If you notice that some pages are missing try looking at the new page called Archives. Some may find this page useful when their regular boards are not working. Here all are welcome, after registering you will be able to post. To start a new thread click on the Post a comment you can gave that thread a title by replacing the Free Fire Zone with your title. I hope you all enjoy this page.

Closed

'Paris Hilton Tax Break'
    In response to John McCain's television ad comparing Barack Obama to Paris Hilton and Britney Spears, Dogtownink.com has released a funny video highlighting the “Paris Hilton tax cut.”
    The Paris Hilton tax cut is W's 'bleeding heart' tax aide aimed for the wealthiest of wealthy Americans. McCain promises to maintain the rich folk tax breaks, while Obama pledges to roll them back to pre-Bush levels.
    Here's the video.

Also, an interesting tidbit of news. It appears that heiress Paris Hilton's dad is a contributor to the McCain campaign.

I hear a lot of Republicans cheering for McCain now, but I think they should listen to what Ann Coulter had to say about him.

The funny thing is that both Spears and Hilton are Republicans who supported Bush. Between Barack and McCain who is the blond? I know that no one can tell but John McCain is just about as blond as his billionaire wife. It's just that McCain is so old that his hair (what's left) has turned gray.

How about Rush Limbaugh letting John McCain have it with both barrels for his previous stands against conservatives.

This is Paris Hilton's response to the McCain ad; you will get a kick out of it.

How about this one?

I never liked anything that Ann Coulter had to say, I really hate seeing her misrepresent Christianity, but on this she is right, John McCain is the wrong man for the job. Of course, her reasons for being against him are wrong and we shouldn't be cheering for her wrong attitude just because we support Obama. I just don't buy the saying that my enemy's enemy is my friend.

I just saw this and couldn't stop laughing, if you don't have a sense of humor you won't like this so don't watch it. Britney Spears responds to Paris Hiltons Response to John McCain's anti Barack Obama campaign ad.

This mashup explores the similarities between McCain's answer to an economics question at the Florida Republican Debate and Miss Teen South Carolina.

This really upsets me, many Christians think that Foxnews is honest and reliable but this clip from YouTube says differently. If this had been a comedy show we could laugh about it, but it's suppose to be news.

In his interview on The Colbert Report, Congressman Robert Wexler, a Democrat from Florida, left himself wide open to malevolent editing. Fox News took the bait, as this video shows.
    You can see Stephen Colbert's entire July 20, 2006, interview with Congressman Robert Wexler on the Comedy Central website at: http://www.comedycentral.com/colbertr

I've been seeing repug cars with bumpstickers that say NObama. Look at the difference in signature tag lines of repugs and liberals. Liberals tell you everything good about the liberal movement, but repugs have nothing good to say about themselves. All they can do is insult liberals, where are the good tag lines about the Conservative Movement? Where are the bumpstickers with good things to say about McCain? To me, it looks like the Repug party has nothing to offer. Everything they have stood for has failed and now all they can do is put down the left. That's my opinion; if you disagree then tell me some positive things about the Repug party.

Hi Tammy,
    I can't speak for anyone else, but my posts have been positive in nature. I have avoided personal attacks of Democrats and my bumper stickers are of the same nature. I don't see how I can go to church with Democratic brothers with a sign on my car trashing them.
    Just to be fair, I do see a few bumper stickers attacking President Bush. Anyhowoo, remember that there are good and bad guys in both parties. I like to think of myself as one of the good guys.
    Pet

I just watched one of the best videos, check it out.

Pet, you're right that you have always been polite, but that isn't true of other people all over the internet. Just try posting as if you were a Democrat on one of those other sites and watch how many Republicans will attack you for having a different opinion than them. I know what Tammy is talking about, I haven't seen any McCain supporters saying positive things about McCain. All I see them doing is trashing Obama and the Democratic Party.

That was great!

The polls have closed all over the Nation and there has been the largest turn out of voters ever. Olbermann comes on the air to announce that Barack Obama is our next President with 75% of the vote. The balloons begin to fall and the crowds scream out in one accord “America is free again!” Brothers and Sisters this is our future, the long nightmare is over. Together all Americans will take our Country back to the place of the shining city on the hill. We will shine bright once more. Hope is on the way!

I thought that this might interest a few of you. Forget politics for a minute and look at the courage that Ted Kennedy showed to take the stage.

That's right, why is it ok to bash the President but not ok for me to put a No Obama sign in my car?

Jeb for VP

I like you Marty, but you're a dreamer! John McCain probably won't win by a landslide but he will win. Just look at the facts, Obama should be 15 points ahead, but he is losing in most polls. Just watch come November the country will choose to stay with the party that will protect them.

Jeb for VP

I agree that it was touching to see him overcome his illness to speak. I just can't agree with his ideas about entitlement, Kennedy said that health care is a right, but what he didn't say was that most people without ins. choose to go without. They make enough money to buy it, but would rather get a big screen TV or a new car. Now they want the government to buy health ins. for them. Why should we pay higher taxes when they could afford to buy it?

Jeb for VP

Who says that Barack should be 15 points ahead? Republicans are saying that because they know he won't be that far ahead and then they will say that he is falling behind. We are sick of these Rove games! It's not honest and doesn't mean anything!

I just watched the last elected President, Bill Clinton speak and it was great! I know that I don't post that much these days, that is only because I am doing everything I can to change America. I have the most hope I have ever felt, we are in the beginnings of another JFK and FDR era. It has been too long since we had a real President, but come Nov. we will have one, a real President in Barack Obama.

I don't have anything against Israel, but if you had stopped at saying that our government has been going to the highest bider, I would agree. I think we should stand for what is right even if it would put us at odds with Israel.
    350-029 exam