The Anti-Christ

Written by Christianity and the Confusion on September 14th, 2008

The Right has told all types of lies about Barack and now they accuse him of being the anti-Christ? I have posted this video to address that, as a Christian I am appalled at those who would use such tactics. I just wish that other Christians would realize that opportunists see the body of Christ as a voting block and want to reduce us to only that. What they are doing is preaching another gospel other than that of Jesus Christ.

These are the same people that call Obama a Muslim and America-hater. No one with a brain takes these loons seriously.

I wish that was so but there are a lot of people who only get news and talk from the far-right.

if you sit in the front pews and praise the man that spewed vitriol hatred of a race and a country…and then follow that up with calling a segment of Americans “bitter” that turns to god's guns and anti-illegal legislation….you have to wear that hat.

I guess you are against Palin for her association with the head of the Independence Party of Alaska, who said that he hates America. Now, that is something that Rev. Right did not do and the comments which you were referring to were taken out of contexts and Barack was not in attendance at the time. As to your other comments, they too were taken out of contexts and played over and over by the conservative media. Now, I would just like to know how all that justifies lying about Obama’s faith and claiming that he is the Anti-Christ.

There must have been lot's of Americans that had “taken that out of context”.

Perhaps you should watch the whole video of Rev. Right’s sermon and stop spewing out the Neo-Con talking points. What about the Anti-Christ video do you disagree with? Do you disagree when I said that neither McCain nor Obama are evil? Also you did not answer about Palin's mentor who has said that he hates America so much that he does not want to be buried anywhere where the American Flag flies. So, why are you not against Palin for her association with the head of the Independence Party of Alaska?

It doesn't look like that person wants to answer your questions, that is so typical. I liked the video and thought that you were too kind to McCain.

Well the Assemblies of God has extreme views and Palin's congregation in Wasilla, has views twice condemned by the Assemblies of God as heretical. Best to not worry who will get elected, or what the nut cases say about the candidates. Why get worked up? I happen to agree, though perhaps without the self serving teleology, that G-d has things well in hand. The result might be pleasant or unpleasant, but we human individuals, have very little influence on the big questions, the one's that never get resolved. But not nihilism, however small I might be in the big picture, I am obligated to do whatever good I can do.
    Shalom

Well, look at it this way…they're conceding the election. Since there is no doubt that the Anti-Christ is a ruler, not a failed candidate for President, that must mean that they expect Obama to win!

Good deeds should be done despite any god which may or may not exist!
    Regards,
    Kasey

People who try to read the tea leaves of the Revelation of John, not only don't understand it, they are engaging in a false prophesy of their own, which as you know, God strongly condemns. Best to just admit one doesn't know the future, than to claim one knows. But egomania must have its way.
    Shalom

Why people feel an attraction to that book is a mystery to me. I can understand that it is intriguing — because it is so very vague — but, really, as any kind of a guide, one might as well use the dictionary, and randomly choose words.

Ambiguity, vagueness, self contradiction are all signs of good scripture 😉 At least for scripture that is deconstructively used as Tarot cards to predict the future.
    Why do people like it?
    People have unhappy childhoods … so let the whole world be destroyed!
    People have unhappy marriages … so let the whole world be destroyed!
    People have unhappy jobs … so let the whole world be destroyed!
    People have unhappy churches … so let the whole world be destroyed!
    People have unhappy politics … so let the whole world be destroyed!
    Individual or tribal narcissism.
    Shalom

Edmund Burke made this quote:

“The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing.”

Too many either won't fight back or they handle the enemy with kid gloves. It's about time we realized that we are in a fight for our lives and started fighting it!

CAN anyne say they have never LIED about anything at all OR NS0-153 exam BROKE at least JUST ONE of the commandments ALL people that hate another has already BROKEN the commandment of LOVE THY LORD THY GOD and LOVE THY NEIGHBOR. THE FIRST THREE I believe they are are TO BE what 70-648 exam we do about AND for the LOVE OF OUR LORD THY GOD and the last ones are not to be broken OR we do not love our neighbor. LET ALONE love OURSELVES.1z0-051 exam

I don't hate anyone, but I am opposed to the life-style of some people and I don't want my tax dollars going to support them. I don't think that's hate.